Are you struggling with constipation?
Or maybe you only want to reduce your bloating?
Well, probiotics are probably the best option for both issues:
- improve constipation and cramps
- reduce bloating and belly pain
- boost overall health
However, most products aren’t even worth trying – on the contrary.
So let me help you choose wisely.
Here are the 8 best probiotics for constipation & bloating.
Note: This list is based on 3 main criteria – quality/price, ingredients and results.
1. Producer: 1MD
2. Main Ingredients:
- Complete Probiotic Blend: 11 Strains (51 Billion CFU)
- Lactospore (1 Billion)
- NutraFlora Prebiotic Fiber
3. Best For: Constipation caused by a lack of good bacteria.
It contains some very high doses, so it’s effect is much better for:
- bloating and abdominal pain
- stress/post antibiotic therapy
- constipation due to damaged gut
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $49 VS $30 (for the largest supply with auto-shipping).
1MD’s supplement makes by far the best probiotic I know.
In fact – it’s one of the few products that can really solve your constipation/bloating.
And it’s all because of its amazing (and unique) composition.
It restores your gut health really fast – so it improves your symptoms dramatically.
So what makes it better than any other probiotics?
Well, it’s because of its incredible features:
- Extremely high dose of bacterial strains (51 billion CFU in total).
- Combines probiotics with prebiotics (that feed bacterial strains).
- Over 97% of its previous users are satisfied.
- More than 9000 positive reviews.
But what makes Complete Probiotics Platinum so effective?
I would say it’s its unique mechanism of action:
- based on a special encapsulation technology
- not destroyed by stomach acid
- comes with a superior absorption
Besides, it’s made by one of the most professional supplement producers (1MD).
But obviously – its ingredients are responsible for its effect.
And 1MD’s product combines probiotics with prebiotics:
- much better (and faster) results
- longer-lasting effect
In fact – it’s one of the few supplements that contains both types of ingredients.
Now – combining pre and probiotics leads to a much better effect.
But as I said, these 2 groups of ingredients are rarely together in one product.
And that’s all because of their higher cost.
That’s Complete Probiotics Platinum is super affordable for its value (even $30/bottle).
That’s what makes it the highest-rated probiotic from the market:
- More than 90% 5 stars reviews.
- Over 9000 satisfied users behind.
- Huge number of positive opinions (above 97%).
Honestly – all these really positive reviews cannot be a coincidence.
In fact, I used it myself and it worked really well.
That’s why I strongly recommend Complete Probiotics Platinum.
At this point, it’s simply the best probiotic for constipation I looked into.
- Works really against bloating and constipation
- Best mix of ingredients among all probiotic supplements
- Contains the top 11 bacterial strains
- Based on a special encapsulation technique
- Combines probiotics with prebiotics
- Really high doses
- Huge rate of satisfied users (about 97%)
- Really fast results
- Extremely affordable for its quality
- Can’t be shipped worldwide
- Works better for people lacking good bacteria
1. Producer: Healthy Trends Worldwide
2. Main Ingredients:
- Probiotic Mix: 9 Strains (5 Billion CFU)
3. Best For: Bloating combined with acid reflux.
It’s my top recommendation as a probiotic for daily use when it comes to:
- constipation and digestive problems
- acid reflux
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $49 VS $39 (for the largest supply).
There’s one major feature that makes ProbioLite stand out among the rest.
It’s the very best probiotic for everyday use:
- excellent dose for gut maintenance
- no common side reactions that probiotics cause
Now – ProbioLite is not the best supplement for severe constipation/bloating.
That’s because it’s not very powerful, so it won’t reduce your serious symptoms completely.
However, it can surely improve them.
Plus, it’s great if your constipation/bloating is mild to moderate.
That’s because you don’t need any powerful product in this case.
But there’s more that makes me recommend Probio-Lite:
- Comes as a 2-in-1 supplement.
- Effective for both constipation/bloating and acid reflux.
- Causes less side effects than most probiotics.
Moreover, it also has a high number of satisfied users.
And last but not least – it has a very long money back guarantee (365 days).
So you have an entire year to get your money back, in case you don’t like it.
Trust me, low-quality products don’t offer anything like this.
That’s what makes me ProbioLite even more.
For a maintenance/daily use, it’s more than great.
- Best probiotic for moderate constipation/bloating
- Great for everyday use
- Works both as a probiotic and as an acid reflux product
- Contains 9 potent bacterial strains
- Really good results in most cases
- Lower rate of side reactions
- Rather affordable
- Offers a full year money-back guarantee
- Only sold on its official page
- Not suitable for severe bloating/constipation
1. Producer: Revival Point
2. Main Ingredients:
- Super Bacterial Strains (25 Billion CFU in total)
- Booster Bacterial Strains
3. Best For: Reducing weight gain as well as bloating/constipation.
I consider it the best probiotic for both weight loss and poor digestion:
- decreases appetite and cravings
- reduces calories absorption
- improves bloating and gut health
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $49 VS $33 (for the largest supply).
FloraSpring is definitely one of the best probiotics I know.
Despite improving bloating, constipation and gut issues – it’s also designed for weight loss.
That’s because of its unique mechanism of action.
Shortly – it boosts weight loss while reducing bloating as well:
- Reduces hunger and cravings.
- Boosts metabolic speed.
- Decreases the number of calories absorbed.
- Improves constipation.
Truth is – bloating and gut imbalance are responsible for many cases of weight gain.
Plus, a lot of people dealing with these issues cannot lose weight properly.
And most aren’t even aware of this hidden cause.
That’s why FloraSpring can really help people with bloating lose weight.
Not to mention its great effect on constipation:
- praised by many previous customers
- high rate of satisfied users
Besides – FloraSpring causes way less side reactions than most probiotics.
That’s why it’s a lot more tolerated by most people.
So all in all – it’s a probiotic I would strongly recommend.
If you’re trying to reduce your bloating and lose weight at the same time, it’s perfect for you.
- Best probiotic for people who try to lose weight and reduce bloating
- Works in a unique manner
- Great results in a high number of users
- Many praises from its previous customers
- Very well-tolerated by most people
- Could cost a lot more
- Higher price on retailers (than on its website)
1. Producer: Nature’s Formula
2. Main Ingredients:
- BioFit Probiotic Blend (5 Billion CFU)
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
3. Best For: Weight loss in people dealing with bloating.
It’s a weight loss probiotic but it also helps digestive issues:
- improves metabolism
- reduces and prevents constipation
- promotes a faster weight loss
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $69 VS $49 (for the largest supply).
BioFit is surely a very popular probiotic.
And all in all – it’s a very high quality supplement:
- contains some really potent probiotic strains
- helpful for both bloating and weight loss
- speeds up metabolism
Now, BioFit isn’t as strong as the 3 supplements above (for bloating and digestive symptoms).
It surely helps gut problems and constipation – but it’s not its strongest point.
Instead, it works really well against weight gain:
- Allows you to eat the same foods as before.
- Increases digestion and metabolism speed.
- Promotes weight loss.
I would say that works about the same as FloraSpring (in terms of effect).
However – it’s a bit more expensive, that’s why I didn’t rank it higher.
But it’s a popular option really works for both bloating and weight loss.
- Promotes losing weight without special diets
- Contains some really important bacterial strains
- Lots of users that swear by it
- Works great against bloating and constipation
- Really well-tolerated
- Allows you to ask for a refund for 180 days
- Not specially designed for digestive issues
- Original version is only sold on its official page
5. Peptiva Probiotics
1. Producer: Adaptive Health
2. Main Ingredients:
- Proprietary Probiotic Matrix (26 Billion CFU)
- GABA, Valerian, Melatonin
3. Best For: Boosting gut health, as well as sleep:
- improves sleep quality
- helps you fall asleep faster
- reduces constipation and bloating
It’s a 2-in-1 sleep and gut probiotic.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $50 VS $50 (no discounts for a larger quantity).
Peptiva’s product is original from many points of view.
It’s probably the one probiotic that helps both sleep and digestion.
And honestly, it seems to work really well:
- contains some excellent probiotic strains
- based on ingredients that promote a healthy sleep
- really good doses
To tell you honestly – its doses are a bit on the higher side.
That’s the reason why it tends to cause side reactions more than similar supplements.
However, that doesn’t mean it’s dangerous – not at all.
Still – its price is a bit high.
But overall, it makes a really good choice.
If you’re looking for a probiotic that also helps with sleep, it’s a great option.
- Helps both sleep and digestion
- Based on some potent ingredients for gut health
- Available in many retailers
- Tends to cause more side effects than similar products
- A bit on the expensive side
- No discounts for larger quantities
6. Stonehenge Probiotics
1. Producer: Stonehenge Health
2. Main Ingredients:
- Dynamic Strain Probiotic Blend (51 Billion CFU)
- Prebiotic Fiber Blend
3. Best For: Boosting gut health.
It’s mostly a classic probiotic, with gut benefits.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $41 VS $30 (for a larger supply).
When it comes to its formula, Stonehenge’s product looks really nicely:
- combines probiotics with prebiotics
- based on 16 different bacterial strains
Now – its biggest downside is its huge dose of probiotics (51 billion CFU).
For a regular person, this dose can do more harm than good:
- Not very well tolerated (more side reactions).
- Effect can be too harsh.
So Stonehenge Probiotics is great if you have a severe lack of gut bacteria.
Because of its high dose, it can improve your gut really fast.
However – I wouldn’t recommend it for more than 1-2 months.
Plus, it can be dangerous for people with a normal gut.
Besides, it’s not the most affordable probiotic out there.
- Contains both pre and probiotics
- Comes with some huge doses
- Based on 16 essential bacterial strains
- High risk of side effects
- Pretty dangerous (if used in the long run)
- Could be a bit cheaper
7. Bio Complete 3
1. Producer: Gundry MD
2. Main Ingredients:
- Tributyrin (CoreBiome), Sunfiber
- Bacillus Coagulans (ProDURA)
3. Best For: Promoting gut health.
It’s helpful for bloating, constipation as well as general immunity.
Plus, it also claims to boost losing weight additionally.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $70 VS $57 (lower price is on Amazon).
Bio Complete 3 is among the popular probiotics.
And judging after its overall features, that doesn’t come as a surprise.
That’s because combines 3 groups – pre, post and probiotics.
However – it’s not all that impressive about it:
- low dose of probiotics
- based on only one one bacterial strain
In other words – Bio Complete 3 is a very weak probiotic alone.
Still, it looks pretty good as a pre and postbiotic.
But that’s not as important as its probiotic potency.
That’s the main reason why I didn’t rate it higher.
Besides, there are a couple of additional downsides it has:
- Many complaints about side reactions.
- Lots of unsatisfied users.
- High serving size (4 pills/day).
Now – Bio Complete 3 makes a great option as a pre/postbiotic.
But this list is all about probiotics.
And from this point of view – it doesn’t look the best.
- Combines pre, post and probiotics
- Great option as a pre/postbiotic
- Its main ingredients are trademarks
- Reputable producer behind
- Very weak as a probiotic alone
- Only based on one bacterial strain
- Low doses and high serving size (4 pills/day)
- Side effects are quite common
8. Bio Kult
1. Producer: Protexin
2. Main Ingredients:
- Probiotic Mix (2 Billion CFU)
3. Best For: Improving digestion and gut.
It’s a classic probiotic designed for issues like bloating and constipation.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $35 VS $35 (price is about the same no matter how many bottles you buy).
Bio Kult is one of the most affordable probiotics from this list.
Obviously – its pricing depends on its quantity:
- Regular dose is 4 capsules daily (for best results).
- A 120-capsules bottle costs about $35.
- Price is actually higher if you buy several bottles together.
Now, a 30-capsules bottle is really affordable at $15.
But this quantity is only enough for about a week.
Besides, Bio Kult’s ingredients are necessarily the best out there.
It is indeed based on 14 potent bacteria – but their overall dose is on the lower side.
It remains a decent probiotic, but it’s far from the best one.
- Contains 14 potent bacterial strains
- Made by a pretty good brand
- Doesn’t work very fast
- Very low doses(2 billion CFU)
- High serving size
My Verdict – What’s The Best Probiotic For Constipation/Bloating?
Short answer:It’s 1MD’s Complete Probiotics Platinum, for sure.
Among all products from this list – it has by far the best features:
- Reduces bloating, digestive issues and constipation really well.
- Huge success rate (over 97% of cases).
- More than 9000 satisfied customers behind.
- Best mix of ingredients and bacterial strains.
- Combines prebiotics with probiotics.
- Excellent effect for all digestive issues (especially bloating).
- Really affordable for its value.
So if there’s a probiotic I would always recommend, it’s definitely this one.
Whether you’re a male or a female – it’s surely going to help you.
Obviously, all products from this list are worth buying.
But in terms of ingredients and quality/price, Complete Probiotics Platinum is by far the best.
So choosing it would be your best decision.
Trust me, it can improve your constipation and bloating dramatically.