Are Stonehenge probiotics a scam?
Does this supplement really work – or it's just a basic one?:
- possibly too strong
- several customer complaints
- not suitable for everyone
So is Stonehenge really worth it?
Let's look into its deepest details to see the truth behind this supplement.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Stonehenge Probiotics.
Full Name: Stonehenge Health Dynamic Biotics by Stonehenge Health
Product Type: Probiotics
Best Actual Price: Around $50
Cheapest Place To Buy: Official website
Designed For: Balancing and repairing the digestive system.
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – there are some red flags:
- high number of side effects
- too harsh
- many product complaints
Instead – I recommend an alternative that makes the best probiotic from the market.
What I Liked About It
- Contains various bacterial strains
- Has a decent formula
- Also contains prebiotics
- Comes with a professional website
- A lot of product info available
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Causes severe side effects
- Doses are way too high for daily use
- Price is not worth it
#1 – Claims & Producer
Let's first take a look at Stonehenge Probiotics' basic info:
- who is the producer
- how it works
- the health concerns it treats
Stonehenge Probiotics has a lot of claims – but there's one that caught my eyes.
This product states to have “51 billion live probiotic cultures per serving.”
And there's more:
- 16 dynamic probiotic strains
- delayed-release capsules
- NutraFlora® prebiotic fiber
- soy-free and gluten-free
- vegan, non-GMO, non-dairy and no preservatives
Honestly – these claims are quite a lot, but they don't sound too good to be true.
For me, these facts are rather technical and reliable.
My only concern is the number of CFUs, because that's way too high for a regular use.
2. Company Behind
The company behind Dynamic Biotics is called Stonehenge Health.
And based on its website, it sells different supplements for:
- digestive system
- brain and memory
- immunity and mobility
- respiratory system and others
I found out that the brand is run by a gastroenterologist from the USA.
So far – I haven't seen any major complaints about the brand itself, so I would say it's safe to buy from them.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
Stonehenge Probiotics has an impressive formula at first sight:
- 16 bacterial strain
- 51 billion CFU
- a prebiotic blend
However – this composition is way too strong for a lot of people, if you ask me:
- daily dose is pretty high
- it has a huge risk of side effects
In other words, I normally recommend such a potent formula to people who lack good bacteria.
But even so – it's not suitable for a long-term use.
That's why I don't consider this composition suitable for a daily probiotic.
Now – my top recommended probiotic has a similar dose.
However, it has more bacterial strains and a more specialized formula.
That's why it has almost no complaints on side effects (which is not Stonehenge's case).
Anyway – here are the major ingredients inside this supplement:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14™
- L. brevis Lbr-35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115™
- L. reuteri Sd-5865™
- Lactobacillus fermentum Sd-5847™
- L. rhamnosus Lr-32™
- Lactobacillus gasseri Lg-36™
- L. casei Lc-11™
- Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33™
- L. paracasei Lpc-37™
- Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04™
- B. bifidum Bb-06™
- Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03™
- B. animalis Bs-01™
- Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05™
- Streptococcus thermophilus St-21™
Now – I don't want to take up so much of your time by detailing them all.
So I will summarize the major benefits of these main ingredients from Stonehenge:
- Lactobacillus – prevents the formation of harmful bacteria 
- Bifidobacterium – helps the body perform its essential functions 
- Streptococcus – boosts nutrients absorption in the body 
- NutraFlora® FOS – feeds the good bacteria 
- Inulin – stimulates the growth of essential bacteria 
Again, the overall formula of Stonehenge Probiotics looks great.
However – not everyone can tolerate these doses.
Plus – it's not a product that can be taken on a long-term basis.
Overall – Stonehenge's product is one of the few “too strong” probiotics.
So I would recommend it only if you seriously lack good bacteria).
I personally prefer probiotics that are less dangerous in the long run.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
For this chapter, I will give you some details about Stonehenge Health's looks.
The supplement can be described in 3 phrases :
- regular pill size
- white-beige color
- vegetable-based capsules
It looks like a normal pill to me, there's nothing special about it.
Plus – it's easy to consume, if you're used to taking medicines.
Based on the product label, I can say that Stonehenge Probiotics' instructions are simple.
It's recommended to take 1 capsule daily, which is great.
However – there are some warnings that need to be considered:
- take the pills on an empty stomach or between meals
- not suitable for under the age of 18
- pregnant and nursing women are not allowed to take it
- don't exceed more than 1 capsule
- consult your physician first
Now – I understand why there are some precautions about this product.
It's probably because of its very strong formula.
In addition, I don't really recommend taking it for a very long time.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
To avoid giving you a biased view, I looked for the experiences of the previous buyers.
The only way to know how this product works is to check for customer reviews.
And I tend to prefer the honest comments outside the official website.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
I want to analyze the comments on Amazon (as usual).
So here are the views of the satisfied buyers:
- A lot of customers said that it stopped their stomach pains/problems.
- Others mentioned that it provided relief immediately.
- Some experienced that their bloating, gas and IBS were gone.
- The rest of the comments were about the product being effective.
The reviews for Stonehenge Probiotics are great, that's why it got 4.4/5 stars.
Plus – the most common comment is about the product working very fast.
If you ask me – this can be good and bad at the same time.
2. Negative Opinions
Now – negative reviews are quite normal, so let's see some of them:
- Some didn't like the fact that it's pricey.
- Others experienced serious severe side effects.
- There are people who didn't get any benefits at all.
- A few customers received broken packages.
Honestly, most of these complaints are quite alarming.
Since side reactions are very common in this product, there are reasons to worry.
But I will tell you more a few lines below.
Overall – a lot of people liked how Stonehenge Probiotics works.
But there are also users who had some very bad experiences with it.
Now, I suggest you to read the reviews first before making a decision.
However – I don't think I can recommend it, since there are many better options out there.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Now – things will get a little serious at this chapter.
Based on the reviews, there are enough people who experienced adverse reactions:
- blood in bowel
- major cramps and stomach pain
- palpitations/heart pain
- shortness of breath
- vomiting/acid reflux
- sore mouth breakouts
- severe constipation and diarrhea
If you notice, these side effects mentioned are quite a lot (compared to most probiotics).
Plus – they're not something to brush off and forget.
So if I were you, I would probably think twice about this product.
Again – Stonehenge Probiotics has a very strong formula that won't fit everyone.
My top recommended probiotic has some similar doses, though.
However – it has some different features:
- formula is specially designed to be easily tolerated
- has a wider variety of bacterial strains (lower individual doses)
- contains several improved versions of certain strains (trademarks)
- also comes with prebiotics
On the other hand, Stonehenge's product doesn't have these benefits.
This explains why it has way more side effects, at this high dose.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Considering the number of bacterial strains it contains, this product has a fair price.
But considering its potential side effects, it's not a good option (in my view).
1. The Exact Price
Compared to Amazon, Stonehenge Health's official website has some exclusive offers:
- A bottle costs $40.99
- 3 bottles cost $35.99 each
- 6 bottles cost $29.99 each
- Shipping is free
- You have up to 40% discount upon subscription
On the other hand, Amazon sells a bottle (30 capsules) for $50.
Again, the price is fair for the ingredients and for its fast results.
But you can be paying for a product that will actually worsen your symptoms.
That's why I'm a bit unsure about this product.
In terms of price – it's not cheap, but it's not that pricey for its quality.
2. Competitors’ Price
I want to compared Stonehenge's product with my top recommended probiotic.
It's called BiomeMD and it makes the best product I know in this category:
- BiomeMD contains 15 essential bacterial strains in some high doses.
- It combines pre with probiotics.
- Stonehenge Probiotics has 16 bacterial strains and a prebiotic.
- Its formula is effective and fast in terms of results.
- Still, Stonehenge Probiotics can be dangerous for many people.
- BiomeMD's normal price is $49 you can get it for only $28.
- Stonehenge Probiotics cost around $41 (and lower for higher quantities).
If you ask me, both supplements are effective and pretty strong.
However – I would say that BiomeMD is the better choice.
That especially for people who want to get the best results.
Overall – Stonehenge Probiotics is a good choice, if you're looking for a strong supplement.
In terms of price, it could cost a lot more.
Still – I'm not sure if it's completely worth it (given the side effects).
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's I would summarize my views about Stonehenge Probiotics.
1. Decent Formula
Honestly – the supplement has a lot to offer when it comes to its ingredients:
- a prebiotic blend
- 16 bacterial strain
- 51 billion CFU
So you don't need to worry about its potency.
Plus – you can normally expect a fast result after using this product.
2. Serious Side Effects
I just want to warn you about the possible adverse reactions behind this product.
To be honest – they are quite a lot and they're very alarming.
So I would advise you to be careful with Stonehenge Probiotics.
3. Quite Pricey
Now – I want to highlight that Stonehenge Probiotics can be expensive:
- 30 capsules cost $40.99
- causes a lot of side effects in a long term treatment
- not very affordable
But if you ask me, it's still up to you whether you want to try it or not.
#8 – My Video Review
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – and it's because of several reasons:
- Serious adverse reactions
- Can be pricey in the long run
- Not suitable for all users
- Might be dangerous
- Its doses are extremely high
In my view, the product is not awful – but it's only suitable for certain people.
On the other hand, others might get the opposite results (or even worse).
If you ask me, I have a recommendation that makes a safer choice.
The product is called BiomeMD:
- Doses are high enough
- Has 15 essential bacterial strains
- Contains both probiotics and prebiotics
- Fast, potent and effective
I strongly recommend BiomeMD especially to people who need a potent probiotic.
It's the safer and more balanced choice for digestive health.