Do you struggle with pimples and breakouts?
Are you fed up with products that don't work?
Well, I finally have a solution for you (or several).
Let me show you which are the 7 acne best treatments & remedies.
So get ready to see some improvements in your skin texture!
Note: This guide is based on my in-depth research on acne.
#1 – Tea Tree Oil + Aloe Vera
One of the top home remedies against pimples is certain natural ingredients.
And the ones I would mostly recommend are tea tree oil and aloe vera.
Let's take a look at tea tree oil first:
- Has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and astringent properties.
- Comes with antiseptic benefits as well.
- Known to be one of the topic choices for acne.
- Can reduce pores inflammation.
- Works in easing skin swelling and redness.
Now here are the things you should know about aloe vera:
- Has some very strong anti-bacterial properties.
- Contains anti-inflammatory substances as well.
- Limits acne-causing bacteria.
- Can soothe and cool down skin irritations .
- May lessen swelling sensation.
Try preparing a cleaning solution at home:
- Start with 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil and 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- Add at least 2-3 tbsp of water (for better dilution).
- Apply a small layer of this mixture before bedtime.
- If you have sensitive skin, wash it with water after a few minutes.
Combining these ingredients increases their results.
This step is so useful because it doesn't over-dry your skin.
On the other hand, most skincare products tend to do that.
Tree oil and aloe vera oil both have some anti-acne properties.
Combining them increases their skin benefits.
It also seems to have a strong effect on acne scars (than using them alone).
#2 – ClearPores System
There are so many acne products available on the market.
But only a few of them can actually help.
And here I would name a very high-quality product called ClearPores System.
Given its features – that's probably the product that you have been looking for:
- Is a natural 3-part acne-fighting system.
- Specially formulated for both persistent and new acne marks.
- Has a strong effect on existing acne scars.
- Clears your skin from bacteria.
- Unclogs skin pores and controls outbreaks.
- Comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
But what does a 3-part system even mean, right?
- Based on 3 products scientifically developed against acne.
- Fights breakouts on 3 different levels.
- Consists of Deep Facial Wash, Facial Protection Cream, and Phyto350.
- Deep Facial Wash unclogs pores and eliminates outbreaks.
- Facial Protection Cream stabilizes your pH balance.
- Phyto350 fights off skin damage and premature aging.
You should know that ClearPores is backed up by the latest clinical and scientific developments.
It fixes your acne problem from the inside, as it controls your hormones.
For this reason, hormonal fluctuations that cause acne are better controlled in the long run.
Obviously – you can only buy one of its products.
But combining all 3 products leads to some much better results.
You need to choose the best product for your acne.
ClearPores is a doctor-approved 3-product system that fights acne on 3 levels.
It fights acne from the inside.
Plus, it comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
#3 – Honey + Lemon Mask
The best part of this guide is that it includes natural remedies.
And here is another recipe that can bring you some great results.
I'm talking about using a honey + lemon mask.
Just like tea tree oil and aloe vera, they work best together.
Let's start with the biggest benefits of honey:
- Fights irritations caused by acne.
- Also helps with related redness and blemishes.
- Its hydrogen peroxide improves scar appearance.
- Actively speeds up the wound healing process.
- Provides skin-nourishing vitamins and minerals.
Now, here's what happens with your acne when you use lemons:
- Its active compounds treat and prevent acne marks.
- Also reduces consequent redness.
- Acts as a gentle exfoliator because of its (AHA).
- Significantly reduces scar appearance.
- Has skin brightening properties.
Now that you are interested, try using this basic home recipe:
- Start with some lemon extracts (1/2 sized pc) and 1btsp of honey.
- Blend them well in a bowl.
- Apply the mix to your face.
- Make sure to avoid it near your eyes.
- Now let it sit for at least 15-30 minutes t.
- Proceed to wash it off with warm water.
Both of these natural ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties.
They work best against inflamed pimples and other similar symptoms.
Given all its potential benefits, a honey + lemon mask is a must-try.
Honey and lemon have some key features against acne.
This includes their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Combining them increases their effect on acne scars.
#4 – Charcoal Mask
It's clear that a charcoal mask is a common skincare remedy.
That's because of its numerous benefits.
It works really well for exfoliation and it's super easy to apply.
While it does a lot for your skin, let's talk about how it treats acne:
- Activated charcoal has some anti-bacterial and purifying properties
- Can fight bacteria and dirt from pores.
- Removes deep-rooted blackheads and grimes.
- Significantly reduces oil from your skin.
- Acts as an excellent skin exfoliator.
Now, here is a simple home recipe:
- Use 1/2 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of bentonite clay, and 1 tsp of activated charcoal powder.
- Add 2 tsp of water.
- You can also add 1 drop of tea tree oil and another essential oil.
- Add the water and essential oils into a bowl, then sprinkle bentonite clay.
- Allow it to absorb for 10 seconds, then mix the other ingredients.
- You can now apply it on your face then let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Then proceed to wash it off.
This recipe does a good job of absorbing dust particles and opening clogged pores .
I advise that you use it once or twice a week.
Applying it more often can cause skin sensitivity, redness, and dryness.
That is especially if you have more sensitive skin.
A charcoal mask is a popular skin treatment for acne.
Its compounds have some anti-bacterial and purifying properties.
It also helps with deep-rooted skin impurities inside your pores.
#5 – Essential Oils
If you're a fan of natural remedies, you should definitely try essential oils.
This is because they have some amazing benefits for your skin.
That is especially if you're dealing with acne.
If used correctly, it can make a noticeable difference on your skin:
- Have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties .
- Significantly help treat existing acne.
- Soothe inflamed marks and scars.
- Proven to decrease oil production on the skin.
- Can prevent future breakouts as well.
Now, here are the top essential oils for acne:
- Tea tree oil
- Bergamot oil
- Lavender oil
- Rosemary oil
- Jojoba oil
Obviously, there is still limited study for all of them.
I recommend you to be cautious, especially if you have oily skin.
And remember not to use them in their pure form and to dilute them always.
This is because using pure oils can cause an aggressive skin reaction.
Essential oils have both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Because of this, they can treat existing acne and prevent future breakouts.
Be careful when using them, especially if you have a sensitive skin type.
#6 – Epsom Salt Mask
I bet it's the first time you hear about this remedy.
Well, Epsom salt is known to be one of the natural mineral salts.
But it is not the type of salt that you would want to use for your dinner.
In reality, it is quite a popular health remedy (for the skin as well).
Here's how Epsom salt can help combat acne:
- Contains a chemical compound named magnesium sulfate.
- Made of magnesium, salt, and sulfur.
- Relieve inflammation and prevents breakouts.
- Reduces the swelling.
- Found to help unclog pores.
- Helps to loosen blackheads.
Here's an easy recipe for a homemade mask:
- Use 1 tbsp honey or essential oils.
- Also, add 1 tsp of Epsom salt bought from your local pharmacy.
- Combine them in a clean mixing bowl.
- Gently apply the mixture to your face and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then wash it off with some lukewarm water.
Note that there is little to no research on this natural remedy for acne.
But a lot of specialists recommend it (unofficially).
And a lot of people who have used Epsom salt swear by it.
My advice is to combine it with honey or essential oils (to maximize its potential benefits).
Epsom salt is a known mineral salt used for skin care.
It contributes to relieving acne inflammation and swelling.
Lastly, it is a very potent exfoliator that stops the formation of breakouts.
#7 – Turmeric Dips
Turmeric is a great ingredient in foods.
But apparently, it also has a lot of skin benefits as well.
So let me show you why it can be a game-changer in dealing with acne:
- Contains curcumin (which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory).
- Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties too.
- Heals existing acne.
- Helps to prevent future breakouts.
- Can reduce acne scars.
Making your own turmeric dips is very easy :
- Start with 2 tsp of olive oil, 2 tsp of lemon juice 1/2 c of the turmeric spice, and 1/2 c of besan.
- Combine them in a bowl.
- Adding some milk is optional and you may do so until it becomes a paste.
- Now you can carefully apply it to your clean and dry face.
- Let it sit for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Then wash it off with warm water and pat dry.
Using turmeric dips also improves your overall skin tone.
That's all because of its brightening and skin-damaging clear abilities.
For the best possible results, I advise you to use it consistently.
Turmeric has antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
As a whole, it is a potent ingredient against breakouts and acne scars.
Make your own turmeric dips, as it is very easy.
My Final Thoughts
Do you remember the best acne treatments and remedies?
I showed you the 7 easy strategies you can try at home:
- Make your own tea tree oil + aloe vera mask.
- Choose ClearPores System products.
- Apply honey + lemon mask.
- Use the charcoal mask once or twice a week.
- Try some diluted essential oils.
- Try using Epsom salt-based masks.
- Make your own turmeric dips.
Remember that acne is not an easy problem to get rid of.
Any treatments and remedies will take some time to work.
But this guide showed you some of the best and easy remedies.
They will surely make a difference in the end.
So get ready for a new chapter of your life!