It's time to review BiomeMD – which makes the best probiotic supplement from the market:
- excellent formula (15 different bacterial strains)
- lots of users that swear by it
- great previous results
Compared to all the other probiotic supplements, BiomeMD is clearly superior.
But let me explain you in detail why I recommend it so much.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on BiomeMD.
Full Name: BiomeMD from 1MD
Product Type: Probiotic
Best Actual Price: About $49 (as a standard price)
However, you can also get it for around $28 (more on this below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
You can also find it on retailers (like Amazon), but it's usually much pricier.
And in many cases, it's not the original version.
Designed For: Re-balancing your digestion and gut
- reduces bloating and stomach cramps
- improves immunity
- supports a healthy intestinal lining
It's a very powerful probiotic – so it's extremely effective.
That's why I recommend it to people who have a lack of good bacteria and digestive discomfort (of any type).
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – My top rated probiotic
Recommended?: For sure – it's by far the best probiotic from the market:
- lots of previous users swear by it
- contains 15 different bacterial strains (+ a prebiotic)
- very high probiotic doses
- created by several specialists
Still, I would not recommend it as a maintenance probiotic (this option is much better for this).
But if you have some digestive/gut issues, BiomeMD is surely the best.
What I Liked About It
- Probably the strongest formula from the market
- Based on 15 different bacterial strains
- 2 of its bacterial strains are trademarks (improved versions)
- Combines probiotics with prebiotics
- Extremely concentrated
- Only requires one pill per day
- Effect appears in a few weeks (sometimes even faster)
- High success rate in its previous users
- Huge number of satisfied customers
- Incredibly cheap for its real value
- Comes with a 90-days money back guarantee
What I Didn't Like About It
- Too concentrated for people with no digestive/gut issues
- Not suitable for long-term use
- Not available in all countries worldwide
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Here are some general facts you should know about this supplement:
- how exactly it works
- when it's suitable best
- who is the company behind it
1. How It Works
You can tell from the start that BiomeMD is an excellent product.
Its mechanism of action is totally different from that of most similar supplements.
Most probiotics claim to be the best, without stating clearly why (and how they work).
But BiomeMD gives out its full mechanism of action:
- Specially designed to have a better absorption (due to its encapsulation technology).
- Can resist stomach acid.
- All composition reaches your intestines.
- Ingredients are absorbed very fast, because of this product's instant absorption.
Now – BiomeMD also combines probiotics with prebiotics.
It's probably among the 1% of all probiotic supplements that do that.
But in this way, the effect appears even 10x faster:
- prebiotics feed the 15 bacterial strains
- good bacteria multiply much faster
- results appear within weeks (or even days)
Now you probably understand why this supplement is so superior.
In fact, it was actually created by a specialist (once again – it's among the 1% supplements with this feature).
So you can tell why it has such a targeted effect and it's so well-tolerated.
Despite being so concentrated, it has a very low rate of adverse reactions.
That's a huge advantage for a probiotic.
But even so – I don't recommend it for a random use (only if you really need it).
It's simply too strong to be taken by people with absolutely no gut/digestive issues.
2. Company Behind
BiomeMD is created by 1MD, a brand that I'm a big fan of.
That's because it's one of the best supplement producers in the world:
- all of their products are very strong and targeted
- they are all based on trademark ingredients and unique formulas
- lots of customers swear by each of their product
Honestly, 1MD is probably the supplement brand with the higher per cent of satisfied users.
This tells a lot about the quality of all of its products.
That's why I trust this company so much.
I have personally used lots of products from them and none of them has ever disappointed me.
That especially because they are really affordable.
Regarding BiomeMD, it was specially created by one of 1MD's doctors (Dr. David Kahana).
So in terms of trust, it looks excellent to me.
#2 – Ingredients (10 out of 10)
As I said, I consider BiomeMD as the best probiotic from the market right now.
And that's mostly because of its amazing formula:
- contains 15 different bacterial strains (2 of them are trademarks)
- one of the highest probiotic doses (62 billions CFU)
- combines probiotics with prebiotics
- created with an improved absorption
It's surely not the only potent probiotic from the market.
But judging after its overall features, there's no product that comes even close.
1MD's other probiotic supplement wasn't too far, but it's been discontinued lately.
So BiomeMD has pretty much no competition.
Besides, its pills have a special encapsulation technology:
- reach the gut in their full shape
- can resist stomach acid
- effect appears faster (and it's stronger)
So now you surely understand why this product is so effective.
But let's take a closer look at its main ingredients.
1. BiomeMD Blend (42 Billion CFU)
This is the main ingredient from this product – as it contains a mix of 13 bacterial strains:
- L. Plantarum – fights toxins and improves digestion.
- B. Coagulans – reduces constipation and digestive issues.
- L. Reuteri – supports a healthy immune response.
- B. Longum – stabilizes gut microbiota and intestinal health.
- B. Bifidum – fights infections and boosts immunity. 
- L. Rhamnosus – treats diarrhea and IBS symptoms.
- L. Gasseri – reduces cholesterol, weight gain and inflammation. 
- L. Acidophilus – prevents IBS, infections and digestive issues.
- L. Salivarius – decreases asthma, cholesterol and swelling.
- L. Fermentum – improves bloating and cramps.
- L. Casei – prevents diarrhea, constipation and infections. 
- L. Paracasei – helps overall digestion.
- S. Thermophilus – increases general immunity and recovery.
Shortly – these 13 bacteria strains are amazing.
Not only that they are some of the most important bacteria essential for your gut.
But they also have lots of benefits for digestion and immunity.
Since you may struggle with digestion issues, you probably lack (at least) some of these bacteria.
So BiomeMD is probably the easiest way to get them all (in one product).
Besides, this blend's overall dose (42 B CFU) is more than great.
2. Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12 (10 Billion CFU)
This ingredient is unique and original.
You can surely find B. Lactis in other probiotic supplements – but not in this version:
- trademark ingredient (improved version of the original substance)
- much better absorption
- superior effect
As you can guess, trademark ingredients are way pricier than the classic substance.
But their benefits are also much better.
Here's how this trademark version of B. Lactis helps:
- supports immunity
- fights and prevents tumors 
- increases gut healing and repair
You can't really find this ingredient (in this superior version) in any other probiotic.
So BiomeMD has a huge advantage here.
3. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 (10 Billion CFU)
Here's another excellent compound – because it's also an improved version (trademark):
- reduces occasional bloating
- promotes a healthy bowel movement
- decreases stomach pain
- improves overall immunity
This trademark substance also comes in a high dose.
So its final cost is probably a pretty high one (despite BiomeMD's low price).
Still, you can't find this trademark bacteria in any other probiotic product either.
So that's another extra point for BiomeMD.
4. Advanced Prebiotic Blend (380 mg)
As I said, BiomeMD is one of the few supplements that combine probiotics with prebiotics.
And it's not just one prebiotic – but a blend with a very high dose.
Now, prebiotics are so important because they can “feed the probiotics”:
- nourish bacterial strains
- allow them to multiply faster
- effect appears much quicker (than in a product with no prebiotics)
Honestly, there are very few supplements that contain both.
You usually have to take a prebiotic product separately (and spend more).
So BiomeMD's formula is even better than it seems at first sight.
Its prebiotic blend has a very high dose.
That's why this products works much better (and faster) than most probiotic supplements out there.
Honestly, I haven't found any supplement with such an amazing formula as BiomeMD:
- based on 15 different bacteria strains
- contains some improved versions (trademarks) of 2 bacteria
- combines prebiotics with probiotics
- much higher doses than in most products
That's why it makes the best probiotic for digestive/gut issues.
There's simply no product that can compare to it.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
BiomeMD is really easy to take overall, which is more than great.
1MD's product is designed as the classic capsules:
- vegetable cellulose cover
- transparent color (brown powder)
- regular dimensions
As most supplements made by this brand, BiomeMD is vegetarian and glucose/dairy/soy free.
But most importantly – its capsules are very easy to swallow.
So you won't struggle too hard taking this supplement.
BiomeMD is also very easy to take (in terms of dosage).
However – it doesn't have the same recommendations as most probiotic supplements.
They usually work best if taken before the meal (on an empty stomach).
But taking BiomeMD is even easier, I would say:
- you should take it during the meal
- if possible, have some foods rich in fiber
- this increases its absorption even more
Now, BiomeMD's serving size is one capsule/day.
So you only need to take a pill everyday – which is extremely convenient.
Lots of probiotics require you to take 2-3 capsules daily.
In some cases, you also have to take a separate prebiotic (that makes 3-4 pills in total).
That's why taking BiomeMD is way easier.
#4 – Results (10 out of 10)
BiomeMD hasn't been on the market for years (as other probiotics).
But even so, it has a very high number of satisfied users.
So its overall customer experiences are great.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As I said, there are 2 main website selling BiomeMD:
- 1MD's official page
I rarely consider reviews from official website, because they're usually false positive.
But I really trust 1MD – besides, it has mixed reviews:
- negative experiences are not hidden
- most reviews there have a lot of details
- their writing style is very different
Its overall rating is 4.9/5, which isn't surprising, given its quality.
As for its Amazon reviews – the numbers are also very high:
- A huge per cent of its previous users rated it 5/5.
- Most people say it really helped with their digestion.
- Lots of users claim their bloating and stomach cramps decreased.
- Some people even say it's the best probiotic they have ever tried.
So all in all, BiomeMD has a very positive user feedback.
Considering all of its amazing features, I'm not surprised at all.
But let's take a look at its negative side as well.
2. Negative Opinions
If a supplement has some complaints as well, it's totally legitimate.
That's why I wasn't surprised to see some negative opinions for BiomeMD.
Here's what most people complain about:
- Lower number of capsules (than stated)
- Packaging issues
- Fake versions
Now, most of these complaints appeared on Amazon.
And even though the product sold there should be the original, I can't guarantee it is (at least not in all cases).
Besides, even the product label is a bit different.
That's why I strongly advise you to buy it ONLY from its official website.
That's the only way to get the original product for sure.
Other than that, BiomeMD's complaints aren't anything serious.
So it definitely depends on where you buy it from.
1MD's products have a very positive feedback in general (due to their great features).
And BiomeMD is also very praised by its previous users:
- lots of satisfied customers
- very few complaints on the actual effect
Just make sure to buy it from its official page and you're all set.
Other than that – it's definitely worth your money.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
This could be the only potential downside BiomeMD has.
And it's not even a downside, because it's just a risk of its high potency:
- overall formula is very concentrated
- its doses are on the high side
That's exactly why I only recommend this product to people dealing with digestive/gut issues.
In other words, you should ONLY take it if you have any symptoms.
If you only want some general health benefits, BiomeMD isn't the product for you.
So that's the only case when you should avoid it:
- Our gut has around 100 trillions of good bacteria strains.
- There are 62 billions in BiomeMD.
- If your gut is totally healthy, you surely don't need such a high dose.
So if you have a pretty normal microbiome, I don't really recommend it.
But how do you know if your gut lacks good bacteria or not?
It's all about experiencing digestive issues:
However, you also need a probiotic in certain situations:
- after taking antibiotics
- chronic stress/dramatic events
- long-term chronic conditions
- any type of gut issues
Even so – I recommend taking BiomeMD for a few months (until your symptoms disappear).
The less serious your condition is, the less you will need to take it.
Once your condition improves, you can switch to a maintenance probiotic.
In this way, your body will respond in the best way possible to probiotics.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
Considering its value, BiomeMD is more than affordable.
After all, it's the best probiotic from the market.
Given the ingredients it contains, I'm surprised it doesn't cost well over $100.
Still, there's an easy to way to get it cheaper.
1. The Exact Price
Once again – you can find this product either on its official website or on Amazon.
But I strongly advise you to go for its official page:
- lower price
- several discounts available
- 90 days guarantee
- free shipping for most orders
But most importantly – you always get the original version.
On the other hand, Amazon has a couple of complaints at this chapter.
Not to mention that it has a fixed (and higher price), with no discounts.
Anyway – 1MD's official website offers 2 pricing plans (with/without subscription):
- Without subscription, the standard price is $49.99/bottle.
- For a 6 months supply, you pay close to $43/bottle.
- With subscription, prices are much lower.
- A single bottle costs around is $34.
- In the best case, you can get it for about $28 (for a 6 months supply).
Now – it's up to you whether you sign up for a subscription or not.
I usually advise people to buy products manually (especially at first).
But 1MD is a brand I totally trust, because they allow you to cancel your subscription whenever you want.
That's why it's all up to you.
2. Worth It Or Not?
It's completely worth it.
I would surely buy it even at its original price ($50/bottle).
Honestly, it deserves way more than that (given its ingredients).
So if you want a probiotic for any digestive/gut issues, BiomeMD is the best.
Besides, you don't even have to take it for more than a few months.
It's not the best probiotic for daily use.
There's simply no need of something that powerful (on a regular basis).
But using it for 2-3 months can totally change your life.
BiomeMD could be way pricier for its real value.
It has some amazing ingredients and lots of impressive features.
Given that weaker supplements cost well over $50, BiomeMD is more than worth it.
You will surely not regret buying it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: It's completely worth it.
It's the best probiotic from the market, believe me.
And I'm saying this after analyzing over 30 different products.
BiomeMD is simply excellent – from all points of view:
- Probably the best formula from the market (15 bacterial strains and 2 trademarks).
- Combines probiotics with prebiotics.
- Specially designed to have a better absorption.
- Works really well for all types of digestive issues (and not only).
- Heavily praised previous customers.
- Designed by a medical specialist.
- Really cheap for its real value.
However, BiomeMD isn't a perfect product.
That's because it's too strong for people with absolutely no digestive/gut issues.
This is why I mostly recommend it for people who have symptoms.
It contains some very high doses – so you don't even need to take it for long.
It should improve your problems in a few weeks/months.
So it's not a probiotic for regular use.
But if you have any gut/digestive problems, 1MD's supplement is the best thing out there.
So I totally recommend you to give it a try (even for 1-3 months only).