It's time for my Probio-Lite review – which is one of the best probiotics I came across:
- 2-in-1 treatment
- based on the most essential strains of bacteria
- helpful for several other issues
So are there any chances that this product is a scam?
Not really – given that it offers a 365-days money back guarantee (which is very rare).
In fact, Probio-Lite is one of my top recommended probiotics.
So let me give you all the facts why it's a really worth buying product.
LATER EDIT: Probio-Lite is discontinued at the moment.
Full Name: Probio-Lite from Healthy Trends Worldwide
Product Type: Probiotic
Best Actual Price: Around $49 (but you can also get it for about $39)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Discontinued at the moment
Designed For: Fighting acid reflux and improving digestive health.
It also helps with additional issues like:
- promoting gut health
- improving immunity
- supporting general health
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – It's a great option
Recommended?: Definitely – it's a great probiotic for regular use/maintenance:
- works both for gut health and acid reflux
- treats the actual cause behind acid reflux
- contains some excellent bacterial strains
- huge money back guarantee (365 days)
So it's a product I would strongly recommend you to try – at any time.
LATER EDIT: At the moment, Probio-Lite is discontinued and no longer available.
What I Liked About It
- Based on 9 essential probiotic strains
- Works both as a probiotic and an acid-reflux treatment
- Excellent formula with high doses
- Only requires one pill per day
- Doesn't cause almost any side effects
- Worked really well in my case
- Is a great option for maintenance
- Price can be over $15 cheaper than initially
- Has a 365 days money back guarantee
What I Didn't Like About It
- No individual doses for each bacterial strain
- Only available on the official website (the original version, at least)
- Not too many authentic user opinions
- Quite expensive if you only buy one bottle
- Shipping is free only for (at least) 2 bottles
#1 – Claims & Producer
Let's begin by giving you some general facts about Probio-Lite:
- what issues it helps most
- how exactly it works
- who is the company behind it
Probio-Lite isn't the typical probiotic supplement.
Instead, what makes it stand out is that it's a 2-in-1 product:
- Helps with gut balance and health (like every probiotic does).
- Fights acid reflux and digestive problems as well.
Basically, it's both a probiotic and an anti-acid reflux supplement.
To be honest – I don't know any other product that can do both.
But it's such a versatile supplement because of its mechanism of action:
- Acid reflux (GERD) is actually caused by a mix of bacteria in the intestines
- These bacteria are present in huge quantities in people with GERD
- Probio-Lite actually decreases their level
- It also promotes the growth of healthier bacteria
In other words – it treats acid reflux by treating the actual cause behind it.
And luckily, treating this cause means improving gut health and good bacteria as well.
So in terms of promises, it really keeps its word and does what it claims.
Plus – its claims are backed-up by clinical evidence and studies, so it's a completely legit product.
Probio-Lite is made by a brand called Healthy Trends Worldwide.
Now – the brand itself is pretty little know, which is surely a downside.
However, it seems to have several other supplements in its portofolio – designed for:
- high blood pressure
- joint health and arthritis
- general cleanse
Still, all these products come with a long money-back guarantee.
So that's the biggest sign that they're not a scam or questionable supplement.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
This supplement has one of the best formulas among all probiotics:
- contains 9 essential probiotic strains
- overall doses are high enough (5 CFU)
- it's only based on natural ingredients
This composition makes it perfect for a regular use.
That's because it's not very strong – so it's not only suitable for people with gut issues.
Now, many probiotics contain animal-derived or unhealthy compounds.
In many cases, those are labeled as “inactive ingredients”.
But when it comes to Probio-Lite, things look much better than in most competitors.
So judging after its ingredients, it's definitely one of the strongest probiotics out there.
Still – let's take a closer look at its 9 compounds.
Keep in mind that all the strains below are designed to improve gut health and balance.
But I will focus more on their additional benefits (besides the classic ones):
- L. Acidophilus – reduces diarrhea, cramps and inflammation. 
- L. Salivarius – decreases tissue inflammation.
- L. Plantarum – improves digestion and immunity. 
- L. Rhamnosus – relieves IBS symptoms and fights diarrhea. 
- B. Lactis – strengthens immunity and aids digestive health. 
- B. Bifidum – has a major role in improving the immune system.
- L. Fermentum – reduces cholesterol and general inflammation.
- L. Reuteri – fights pathogenic microbes and bad bacteria.
- B. Longum – improves digestive and infectious issues. 
As you can see, Probio-Lite contains the most essential bacterial strains.
Surprisingly – many other probiotics lack some of these compounds (and contain some less-useful ones).
So in terms of ingredients, Probio-Lite looks awesome.
The only thing I don't like is that there's no individual dose for each strain.
Still – most probiotics don't disclose this, so it's a general downside for this group of supplements.
But overall, Probio-Lite remains an excellent choice.
This supplement is based on the top strains of bacteria (according to current research).
So if you need a classic yet effective formulation, I strongly recommend it.
You will get all the good bacteria you need in one product only.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about this supplement's features.
Like most probiotics, Probio-Lite is formulated as capsules:
- average dimensions
- covered in gelatin
Now – capsules are probably the easiest-to-swallow type of pills.
That's why I always prefer supplements formulated as capsules.
Compared to tablets, they are a lot easier to swallow.
This supplement has a really big advantage here through the fact that it only requires a pill per day.
Now – the tricky part is related to how you should take it:
- You can take it at any time of the day.
- It's recommended to do it on an empty stomach.
- According to the label, 20-30 minutes before a meal is the best time.
However, some people have a more sensitive stomach.
So if they take certain pills before eating – they may not feel great.
If that's your case as well, you may want to take Probio-Lite right after eating.
The effect should be the same – but your stomach may respond better.
So it's definitely up to your personal preference.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
As in all cases, I tried to look at Probio-Lite's customer feedback.
In my view – that's the easiest way to see whether a product really works or not.
But this supplement seems to have very few user reviews, which is surely not a good thing.
However, I also tried it out myself – just to see if it's really worth it or not.
1. What People Say
Now, Probio-Lite is only sold on its official website.
Typically – products of this kind have very few authentic user reviews.
So there's no surprise about Probio-Lite.
Besides – I always avoid the opinions from official pages (as they are usually biased).
As for this supplement, there are indeed a few 3rd party reviews – but most of them are general:
- mostly info about the product itself
- very few reviewers have actually tried the product
- few details about it really works
Now – I did find a few comments from people who really tried this supplement.
And the overall feedback was very positive.
However, they are too little to judge it fairly.
Also – a similar version of this supplement seems to be available on Amazon:
- Producer has a similar name and logo.
- Its label also looks about the same.
- Formula is not the same.
- Price is also a bit lower.
Now – keep in mind that the product sold on Amazon is not the same as the original version.
It's probably only a fake version – so make sure you only buy the product from its official page.
That if you really want to get the best results and effect.
2. My Experience
I have actually tested out Probio-Lite myself, just to see how it works:
- I have no acid reflux or major digestive issues
- I did have a lower number of good bacteria
- that's because I used some antibiotics before
So after using it for about 2 months, I can tell that I really loved this product:
- My stomach started feeling better after about a week.
- I was less bloated than before.
- My general condition and mood were a lot better.
- I had absolutely no side effects
Now – I also had some tests after I gave up this probiotic.
And guess what? My bacteria levels were back to normal, so it really works.
I could continue taking it for several months on, since it's suitable for daily use.
However – once my bacteria levels improved, there was no need to.
Still, I was very satisfied with it overall – so I totally recommend it.
Probio-Lite doesn't have too many user opinions.
But since it's only available on its official website, that's somehow normal.
Still – its 365 days guarantee is the best proof that it really works.
Otherwise, why would they allow you to refund it for such a long time (if it was really weak)?
So it's a supplement I would strongly recommend, at any time.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Probiotics are a pretty safe category of supplements overall.
That's because they rarely cause side effects (especially significant ones).
And Probio-Lite doesn't make an exception here.
Now – it's true that it doesn't have too many user reviews.
So it's hard to talk about its side effects when you have no actual evidence from previous users.
Still – it could mostly cause issues like:
- stomach cramps
As I said – if you experience any of these issues, try to take the pills on a full stomach.
In most cases, this simply trick will solve the problem.
But other than that, Probio-Lite is a pretty safe product overall.
#6 – Price (7 out of 10)
Probio-Lite is surely not the cheapest probiotic out there.
But given its quality and composition, it's not as pricey as it seems at first.
Besides – you can actually get it for about $10 less than its initial price.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – this supplement is only available on its official website (in the original version):
- Standard price is $49/bottle.
- There are some significant discounts for larger orders.
- For 3 bottles, you pay around $39/bottle.
- Shipping is also free for more than a bottle.
Now – $49/bottle isn't a very low price for a probiotic.
But as I said, Probio-Lite is stronger than most products from the market (it's a 2-in-1 supplement).
And if you go for a larger supply, $39/bottle seems like a much better price.
Besides, let me give you a tip:
- there's a 10% off voucher available at times
- it shows up before placing your order
- it's only available for about 10 minutes
In this way you can get a bottle for about $34, which is an awesome price, honestly.
So there are ways to get this product for less – it's all about trying.
2. Worth It Or Not?
To be honest, this supplement is totally worth it.
It's true that its standard price is quite high (given that shipping isn't free).
But if you get more than a bottle, the final price is a lot more affordable.
And given its quality, Probio-Lite is totally worth the money.
In terms of price, Probio-Lite does indeed seem like a pricier probiotic.
But for its value, it's definitely worth the money.
And as I said – there are ways to get it much cheaper than it actually cost.
So overall, it's definitely one of best probiotics you can get right now.
#7 – Probio-Lite In 3 Ideas
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement (in 3 ideas).
1. 2-in-1 Supplement
What makes this product special is that it's not the typical probiotic:
- improves and balances gut
- fights acid reflux and improves digestion
In other words – it's both a probiotic and a digestive supplement.
Plus, it's a great remedy against acid reflux (as it treats the real cause behind it).
So if you ask me – it's a unique product from several points of view.
I personally don't know any probiotic that can do all that.
2. Essential Strains
One crucial aspect about any probiotic is the exact strains of bacteria it contains.
And Probio-Lite looks great at this chapter:
- based on 9 essential bacteria
- their overall dose is very high
- doesn't contain any basic ingredient
So in terms of composition, it contains everything you need.
Many other probiotics only contains 3-5 essential strains in a much lower quantity overall.
3. Can Be Cheaper
At first sight, this supplement can seem quite expensive.
But its price can get better if you go for a larger quantity.
Plus – there's a 10% off voucher that is sometimes available.
So if you really want to give this product a try, you can do it for a lot less.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No, because it's discontinued.
It's one of the best probiotics from the market, if you ask me:
- Works both as a probiotic and as an acid reflux treatment.
- Treats the actual cause of acid reflux from the inside.
- Contains 9 essential bacterial strains.
It's not a perfect product, to be honest.
As I told you, it's quite expensive and it's only available on its official website.
But if price is an issue for you – keep in mind that you can also get it for several dollars cheaper.
So Probio-Lite is one of the top probiotics you can get right now.
If you want a remedy for your acid reflux – or you simply want to improve your gut, it's everything you need.
If it wasn't discontinued, I would surely recommend it.