Seem to be confused among the two?
Or do you just want to know more about them?
If you have a hunch that the two are not the same, then your guess is right.
Know the difference between probiotics vs. prebiotics to use them properly.
You will get some interesting and useful tips on how to have them.
Note: This guide is backed up by information from thorough research and personal opinion.
#1 – What Are Probiotics?
If you do not know it yet, your body contains trillions of bacteria.
Now this should not be an alarm, as they are both good and bad bacteria.
Together, they are known as your gut microbiodata.
Probiotics are the good bacteria that play an essential role in your body.
- Important nonpathogenic microbes for your gastorintestinal tract.
- They are also called beneficial bacteria.
- Made up of good live bacteria or yeasts.
- Naturally found in your body.
- Holds a lot of of general health benefits.
Having a gut microbial balance results to a well-studied gains:
- Digestive problems like IBS, constipation and stomache are prevented.
- Skin issues like acne are lessened.
- Anxiety and depression symptoms are better controlled.
- Immune system is boosted.
- Weight loss management is improved.
To get a hold of these benefits, get more probiotics from foods and supplements.
This is because there are times that our body could be lacking of good bacteria.
This results to a number of problems that believe me can be a real stress to have.
Probiotics are good bacteria that provide microbial balance in your gut.
Having a balanced gut microbiodata gives benefits and less problems.
Consume more probiotics from your food intakes and taking supplements.
#2 – What Are Prebiotics?
That one letter difference is not the only thing that seperates the two.
There is more that make probiotics and prebiotics uniquely different.
You already know that probiotics are your good bacteria that makes you healthy.
But what are prebiotics, right?
- Prebiotics are nondigestible dietary fibers.
- Also labeled as special plant fibers.
- They bypass the digestion process to reach your gut.
- Known to be the food for good bacteria and gut microorganisms.
- Possess a number of health benefits as well.
To have enough of these, I suggest eating natural food sources like :
Just like probiotics, you can get prebiotics both from foods and supplements.
To me, an excellent supplement is one that contains both prebiotics and probiotics.
Make sure to keep this in mind when you consider taking supplements.
Probiotics and prebiotics are two different essentials that you should have.
Prebiotics are special plant fibers that maintain and improve your good bacteria.
Be sure you have enough by having foods and supplements rich in prebiotics.
#3 – How To Take Pre/Probiotics
It is true that prebiotics and probiotics can be effective on their own.
However, to maximize the benefits, it is best to have them both.
No to mention it results to a higher efficacy to heal gut and other health issues.
Knowing the ideal strategy to take them will be handy to you.
- The best tip is taking them with an empty stomach.
- This is because when you have an empty stomach, the absorption is better.
- By doing this, the more chances for probiotics and prebiotics to reach your gut.
- Be aware that this is usually the case for most, but it is fine if you cannot tolerate it.
- In some cases, you can try taking a pill with a small meal or even just after.
I also encourage you to adopt an effective strategy that you can try like:
- Getting to know your gut or health problem (if you have any).
- Following a pre/probiotic-rich diet.
- If interested in using one, picking an excellent supplement.
- Finding the right dosage based on your problem or purpose.
- Pushing yourself to have a personal dairy to keep in track of changes.
Realize that everyone of us has a unique gut mircobiome.
Your body’s responses may also be different from some people.
The same goes if you are going to take a pill, results vary from product to product.
Take note that what may work for others, may not be the same for you.
Taking pre/probiotics can be done before, with a small meal or even after having one.
To maximize the benefits, consider taking pre/probiotic-rich diet and supplement.
It is also advisable to have a good strategy to know what exaclty works best for you.
It is time for you take advantage of what you have learned.
The trick really is making most of the benefits of both prebiotics and probiotics.
With that, what if I tell you that there is a product out there that has both in just one pill?
Let me introduce you to an excellent product that I trust – Complete Probiotics Platinum.
- Composed with one of the strongest probiotic + prebiotic formulas.
- Based on a formula that comes with high doses.
- Boosted with 11 different good bacterial strains.
- You only need to take a pill for each day.
- Amazingly cheap for its level of quality and efficacy.
- Has a 90-day money back guarantee package.
What all this product has in store for you are things that you cannot easily find from others.
- Unique encapsulation technology.
- Easy to swallow pill.
- Exceptional formula with a variety of active strains.
- Over 7000 satisfied users behind.
- Offered with legitimate available discounts.
If you are a cautious buyer like me, then this the one for you because it is a trustworhy brand.
This product is packaged with a clear and transparent information label.
It has a lot of reachable contact details so there is no need to worry if it is a scam.
When you pick this one, you will be sure that what you get is nothing but authentic product.
There are only a few supplements out there that has prebiotic + probiotic formula.
Go for Complete Probiotics Platinum for it has a lot of customers that swear by it.
It is also a trustworthy brand that you can depend on, for real.
Plus, it comes with a 90-day moneyback guarantee, just in case it does not work.
My Final Thoughts
As you can see, prebiotics and probiotics can do a lot for you.
To benefit from them, best to keep in mind of what you must know:
- Probiotics are your good bacteria that holds many health benefits.
- On the other hand, prebiotics are what makes probiotics more effective.
- Try taking them with an empty stomach, if not try it with a small meal or after one.
- Choose a high quality product that has a prebiotic + probiotic formula.
More people are beginning to realize the potential of prebiotics and probiotics.
They are not wrong, that is why this maybe the perfect time for you to try one for yourself.
When it comes to convenience and effectiveness, having them in one pill is the one to go with!
Know that once you do, it will take some time but it will be worth it at the end of the day.