It's time for my Nerve Renew review – because this supplement is all you need for your neuropathy:
- best pain relieving effect
- strongest formula from the market
- lots of users who swear by it
Plus – it's the only product that follows a 3-steps secret strategy against nerve pain.
But considering its high price, are there any chances that it is a scam (in terms of cost)?
Well, all I can tell you is that it's the best neuropathy product you can currently find.
So here's the truth behind it and why it's my top pick for nerve pain (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Nerve Renew.
Full Name: Nerve Renew by Life Renew
Product Type: Nerve Pain Supplement
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle
You can also get it for about $50 with auto-shipping or if buying several bottles at once (more on this later on).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Neuropathy and all kinds of nerve pain:
- reduces pain and burning
- decreases and prevents numbing
- eliminates sensitivity
In other words – it's effective for most nerve problems.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – It's one of the few products I rated that high
Recommended?: Definitely – it's the best supplement for neuropathy:
- best ingredients from the market
- huge rate of success in terms of relieving nerve pain
- many satisfied customers
- free of the side effects of classic medication
So if you ask me, it's more worth buying than any other similar product (despite being a bit pricey).
What I Liked About It
- One of the best effects in terms of relieving nerve pain
- Excellent ingredients in high doses
- The only supplement with 4 essential ingredients for neuropathy
- Its main compounds have superior formulations
- Only 2 pills/day
- Effective in most cases of nerve pain (according to its users)
- Lots of satisfied customers behind
- No serious side effects
- You can get your money back for the last order up to a year
What I Didn't Like About It
- Shipping isn't free in most cases – about $7
- Pretty expensive (though more valuable than its actual price)
- Some complaints about spammy emails
#1 – Results (9.50 out of 10)
I have received lots of opinions from people who have actually used Nerve Renew.
A huge per cent of them were extremely positive (about 85%).
I personally haven't seen such a high number in any product of this type.
That's why I'm so confident that it's the best nerve pain supplement you can get.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews (not promotional ones).
1. Cathy's Story
Shortly – one of my first readers on this website had a major problem with nerve pain.
Her name is Cathy Jodie and I received her permission to share her story with Nerve Renew here:
- She had been dealing with severe nerve pain for years.
- The main problem behind her pain was diabetes.
- However, her condition was under control due to medication.
- But even so, her neuropathy seemed to progress every year.
In other words – Cathy was in very severe pain and nothing seemed to help her (as she said):
- any treatment would either help her for a while then it stopped working
- or it didn't help her at all (this was the most common situation)
So after looking into several articles and studies, I recommended her Nerve Renew.
That's because its top ingredients seem to be the best existing remedies against nerve pain.
Fast forward several weeks – Cathy started to see an improvement:
- her pain wasn't as sharp as before
- she could walk a lot easier and her feet were not as numb
- the burning sensation from her feet was gone
Several months later, Cathy was feeling even better.
She was extremely happy that this product's effect didn't decrease (as it happened with all the others).
I last talked to Cathy about a month ago – and she was still using Nerve Renew.
She said it was the product that gave her life back, so she will probably use it forever.
After all – why risk having the pain come back when you can prevent it so easily?
2. Other Experiences
I also received many other opinions from other readers who tried Nerve Renew:
- Priscilla Martinez said she noticed an improvement after some weeks
- Robert admitted that his pain was much better after this product
- Angelo also praised this supplement
Now – these are just some of the experiences I received from my readers.
I also had some less positive feedback (from people who said the product didn't help).
But overall – I would say that about 85% of all answers were positive.
That's honestly a huge number, so I'm very confident about the effect of Nerve Renew.
If it worked for so many people – there's a huge chance that it also works for you.
Overall – Nerve Renew has an excellent customer feedback:
- most reviews are positive reviews
- they are related to its effect (not to any other features)
- few complaints in general
So from this point of view – I would totally recommend this supplement.
With so many people swearing by it, it's impossible that it doesn't work any single bit.
So it's definitely the best neuropathy product I looked into, for sure.
#2 – Claims & Producer
First of all – I want to give you some general facts about this supplement:
- how it helps
- how exactly it works
- who is its producer
Nerve Renew promises to be “a nerve pain breakthrough”:
- 3x greater bioavailability
- superior forms of ingredients
- several clinical trials behind
To be honest – considering its features, it really is a nerve pain breakthrough.
That's because it has a unique mechanism of action.
Due to its superior formula and ingredients – it works in 3 steps:
- Breakes the pain cycle before damage occurs
- Blocks the pain
- Regenerates fresh nerve tissue
Out of all neuropathy supplements from the market, it's the only one that can follow all these 3 criteria.
So don't be surprised when I tell you it's the best thing you can get for your nerve pain.
And as I already mentioned, it is superior to most supplements of this kind.
In terms of promises – it actually does what it claims (even more).
2. Company Behind
This supplement is made by a brand called Life Renew.
I personally have never heard about this company before – but apparently:
- it only produces one product (Nerve Renew)
- it's focused on finding the best solutions for nerve problems
Now – there are some clear contact details on its official website.
The company is based in Idaho and there's a full address.
So considering you can get in touch with them quite easily, I'm would say it's a trustworthy brand.
#3 – Formula (10 out of 10)
This is probably the biggest advantage of Nerve Renew.
That's because it has the best type of formula among all neuropathy supplements I looked into:
- superior forms of classic ingredients
- very high-quality compounds
- faster absorption
In fact – Nerve Renew contains about 4 essential ingredients for neuropathy.
On the other hand, most supplements contain 1 or 2.
That's what makes it the best product I know.
Now – let's take a closer look at its main ingredients.
1. Benfotiamine (300 mg)
This is one of the substances that makes the difference in Nerve Renew.
That's because it's a key ingredient (in terms of effect):
- It's an improved version of vitamin B1 (essential for nerve pain).
- However, it has a 3x better bioavailability/absorption than classic vitamin B1. 
- It's also less toxic.
Now – vitamin B1 (thiamine) is extremely helpful against nerve pain.
But the problem is that it's eliminated very fast (due to its very poor absorption).
On the other hand, Nerve Renew is based on benfotiamine – which is an improved version of thiamine.
It has a much better absorption and consequently, a much stronger effect.
2. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (150 mg)
This is another crucial ingredient, which is responsible for the #1 step of Nerve Renew's mechanism of action.
That is – breaking pain cycle before damage occurs.
How exactly can it do this?
Well – Alpha Lipoic Acid is probably the only antioxidant that can regenerate itself – as well as other antioxidants (B vitamins).
When it comes to nerve pain, it has some amazing proprieties:
- reduces pain and stinging 
- fights oxidative stress
Now – oxidative stress is the #1 cause of nerve damage (which leads to consequent pain).
So antioxidants are essential in this condition.
Since R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is a very strong one, it's exactly what a nerve pain sufferer needs.
And there's more:
- most supplements contain the S-Alpha form
- that is much cheaper but also much weaker (in terms of effect)
Instead – the R-Alpha version was proved to be 12 more effective than the classic S version.
That's another reason that makes Nerve Renew is a lot more superior than other products.
Most of them contain the S version, if any.
3. Vitamin B6 (4 mg)
Riboflavin lies behind the second step – blocking the pain.
That's because it's probably the best existing substance when it comes to relieving nerve pain:
- improves poor nerve health
- regulates the nervous system and blood flow
- decreases burning sensations
Now – this vitamin can actually be dangerous if it's taken in doses that are too high.
That's why many supplements don't manage to keep the pain under control.
They simply contain a random amount – which doesn't help the pain too well, but it also causes additional issues.
But Nerve Renew contains the optimal quantity of riboflavin.
4. Vitamin B12 (2000 mcg)
This vitamin is essential for regenerating nerve tissue.
In fact – it's the responsible behind the #3 step from Nerve Renew's mechanism of action.
It's also called “the high internet speed for your nervous system”.
That's because it's one of the few substances that can directly help repair the Myelin sheath around damaged nerve fibers.
Other than that – it comes with several other benefits:
- decreases pain and burning sensations
- reduces sensitivity
- promotes nerve regeneration 
But once again – Nerve Renew contains an improved version of this vitamin.
I'm talking about methylcobalamine (while most supplements contain plain cyancobalamine).
Compared to cyancobalamine – the methyl version has a superior absorption and a stronger effect.
In fact, cyancobalamine itself has a huge problem in terms of absorption:
- in some cases, less than 1% is absorbed
- it's much harder to digest as well
As for methylcobalamine – things look totally different (in the good way).
So Nerve Renew has another advantage at this chapter.
5. Proprietary Blend (43 mg)
That's a mix of some potent herbal-based ingredients.
Their #1 benefit is that they decrease inflammation and reduce consequent pain:
- Oat Straw
- Passion Flower
- Skullcap Root
6. Additional Vitamins
These compounds have about the same effect as the previous 5 (but in a smaller scale).
However – their effect also adds up:
- Vitamin D – has an excellent effect for preventing nerve pain.
- Vitamin B6 – it's helpful for healing current nerve damage.
Summing up, Nerve Renew has an excellent formula.
That's the main reason why it's my #1 recommended neuropathy supplement:
- better ingredients than any similar products
- most compounds come in superior versions
- really high doses overall
So in my opinion, it's the best composition you can get.
If you want a neuropathy formula that really does its job, I don't know any better one.
#4 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about Nerve Renew at this chapter.
1. The Pills
The biggest advantage of Nerve Renew's pills is their design:
- formulated as gelatin capsules (not as tablets)
- much lighter consistency
- no sour taste
- really easy to swallow
Now – many neuropathy supplements are formulated as tablets (which are really thick).
That makes them quite hard to swallow, especially on the long term.
So compared to that – Nerve Renew is really easy to take.
2. The Dosage
This product has another good point here:
- only requires 2 pills per day
- you can take them in the morning and evening
- it's also up to you if you space them out or not
Now – a serving size of 2 pills/day is actually quite comfortable.
Lots of similar products require 3 or more capsules daily.
That's why taking 2 a day isn't very hard.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
One of the biggest advantages of Nerve Renew is that it doesn't cause any serious side effects.
That's why it's an excellent alternative to classic medication:
- its main ingredients are vitamins + herbs
- these cause side effects extremely rarely
- even when the do, the reactions are very easy
On the other hand – classic pain relievers are a lot more dangerous from this point of view.
They cause severe stomach problems very often.
That's a major reason why Nerve Renew has such a high rate of satisfied users.
It has almost no complaints on side effects.
And even if it did cause some secondary reactions – they can be prevented by taking the pills while or after eating.
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
That's the worst part when it comes to Nerve Renew.
However, its price isn't as high as it seems at first sight. Here's why.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – Nerve Renew's best price is on its official website.
However, its final price depends on 2 factors:
- the quantity you buy
- whether you go for auto-shipping or not
In other words – here's how much you should pay on it (depending on these 2 factors):
- 1 Month Supply: $69 (+$7 shipping)
- 3 Months Supply: $147 (around $49/bottle) + shipping
- 2 Week Trial: Only shipping ($7)
Basically – you get the chance to test out this product for free and get the 2 week version, paying only the shipping.
But here's the trick:
- You can only order the 2 week trial if you sign up for auto-shipping.
- This means you will automatically be shipped (and billed) a new supply in 15 days.
- However, this is going to be a regular bottle (1 month supply).
- Also, its price is $49/bottle (just like in the 3 months supply offer).
So basically – you can't order the trial bottle without joining the auto-shipping program.
This is the “price” you have to pay.
Now – Nerve Renew claims you can cancel the auto-shipping anytime.
However, many brands using this strategy make it hard for you to quite (see Heal-N-Soothe).
That's why my advice would be to order the products manually.
If you go for the 3 months supply – the price is the same as with auto-shipping ($49/bottle).
So I would say that's a much better choice (in my opinion).
2. Competitors' Price
At first sight – Nerve Renew seems way more expensive than most neuropathy supplements.
That's because there are plenty of products under $40 on Amazon.
However – their formula is much weaker than Nerve Renew.
And there's one more thing.
Considering the value of its ingredients – Nerve Renew should cost more than double:
That's why its price isn't as high as it seems.
Its actual value is much higher – so you end up paying a lot less getting these ingredients in one supplement.
Plus, you're also taking only one pill (instead of 6 separate ones).
In my opinion, it's worth the higher price in these conditions.
Nerve Renew does seem very expensive at first sight.
But in reality – it is worth this higher price:
- its ingredients' value is almost double than the price
- much better composition than similar products
It's true that it is still quite hard to afford.
However, if you go for the 3 months supply – you end up saving $20 from the start (which is a decent amount).
So that's my personal recommendation.
#7 – FAQs
Now – we'll look through the frequently asked questions regarding Nerve Renew.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it's easier to spot here.
1. What health issues does it help address?
Nerve Renew focuses on addressing various health issues associated with nerve pain.
Its excellent formula, greater bioavailability, and several clinical trials contribute to its effectiveness.
Additionally – its mechanism of action involves three key steps:
- breaking and blocking the pain cycle
- regenerating new nerve tissue
Overall – it's a supplement for individuals seeking relief from nerve pain.
2. What are the usage directions of this product?
The usage directions for Nerve Renew are straightforward and convenient.
It's recommended to take only 2 pills per day.
The users have the flexibility to decide whether to take them in the morning and evening or space them out as per their preference.
3. Is one bottle of the supplement enough for 30 days supply?
Yes – one bottle of Nerve Renew is designed to provide a 30-day supply.
This aligns with the recommended standard serving size of 2 pills per day.
So as long as you follow the normal dosage, then you won't need more than one bottle in a month.
4. Does it cause risky side effects?
No, Nerve Renew is praised for not causing serious side effects.
So that makes it a safer alternative to traditional medications.
This is due to its ingredients that rarely lead to side effects.
But when secondary reactions occur, they are typically mild and infrequent.
I'm talking about nausea or stomach discomfort which are common in any supplement.
5. How much does this product cost normally?
The cost of Nerve Renew varies based on the quantity purchased and the option for auto-shipping.
With auto-shipping, customers are billed for a regular 1-month supply every 15 days at $49 per bottle.
Opting out of auto-shipping results in the standard price of $76 per month ($69/bottle + $7 shipping fee).
#8 – Availability (9 out of 10)
This supplement is available in 2 main sellers:
- Its official website
Now – I know Amazon is the more comfortable option for most people, but here's the issue:
- price is much higher there
- there is no discount (not available for $49/bottle)
- out of stock very often
On the other hand – its official website looks much better at all of these chapters:
- Price is better with auto-shipping/a larger quantity.
- Regular price is also slightly lower.
- In stock almost all the time.
- Money back guarantee.
So I personally recommend going for the official website because the price (and the other features) are much better there.
#9 – Nerve Renew In 3 Ideas
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement.
1. Best Ingredients From The Market
As I said – Nerve Renew has by far the best formula among neuropathy products:
- contains 4 essential nerve pain substances
- based on strongest herbs for this issue
- really high doses overall
Plus – the value of its ingredients is much higher than its full price.
So you're making a great choice going for this formula.
2. Very Satisfied Users
This supplement has a very positive feedback in general:
- lots of 5 stars reviews
- many repeated customers
- many praises overall
It obviously has some negative reviews as well.
But most complaints aren't necessarily related to the product itself.
So in terms of effect – it has a very positive feedback from its users.
3. 1 Year Refund
Nerve Renew is one of the few supplements that allows you to get your money back as late as 1 year after.
However – you will only get a refund for your last order (not for all of them).
Still, this strategy is extremely fair and helpful for people who only want to try it out.
So it's worth trying even only for this reason.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Totally worth it.
Nerve Renew is actually the very best neuropathy supplement I know:
- Better ingredients than any other product.
- The only supplement that follows a 3 steps relief plan.
- Lots of satisfied users behind.
- Extremely effective against nerve pain.
- No side effects (the opposite to classic drugs).
Now – it's true that it's also quite pricey at first sight.
But the actual value of its ingredients is more than double than its price.
So buying them separately would be much more expensive than that.
That's a major reason why I recommend Nerve Renew (despite its high cost).
I always prefer paying the least for a quality supplement – but in this case, no other product compares to Nerve Renew.
For this reason – if you want the best effect, I strongly recommend this product.