It’s time for my Nerve Renew review – because this supplement is my #1 recommendation for neuropathy:
- strongest formula from the market
- really high doses
- lots of users who swear by it
But considering its high price, are there any chances that it is a scam (in terms of cost)?
Or is it really worth all that?
Well, here’s the truth behind it and why it’s my top pick for nerve pain (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Nerve Renew.
Full Name: Nerve Renew by Life Renew
Product Type: Nerve Pain Supplement
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle
You can also get it for about $50 with auto-shipping or if buying several bottles at once (more on this later on).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Neuropathy and all kinds of nerve pain:
- reduces pain and burning
- decreases and prevents numbing
- eliminates sensitivity
In other words – it’s effective for most nerve problems.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – It’s one of the few products I rated that high
Recommended?: Definitely – it’s the best supplement for neuropathy:
- best ingredients from the market
- huge rate of success in terms of relieving nerve pain
- many satisfied customers
- free of the side effects of classic medication
So if you ask me, it’s totally worth buying (despite being a bit pricey).
What I Liked About It
- Excellent ingredients in high doses
- The only supplement with 4 essential ingredients for neuropathy
- Only 2 pills/day
- Effective in most cases of nerve pain (according to its users)
- Lots of satisfied customers behind
- No serious side effects
- You can get your money back for the last order up to a year
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Shipping isn’t free in most cases – about $7
- Pretty expensive (though more valuable than its actual price)
- Some complaints about spammy emails
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all – I want to give you some general facts about this supplement:
- how it helps
- how exactly it works
- who is its producer
Nerve Renew promises to be “a nerve pain breakthrough”:
- 3x greater bioavailability
- superior forms of ingredients
- several clinical trials behind
To be honest – I personally believe it is indeed a breakthrough product (considering its features).
And as I already mentioned, it is superior to most supplements of this kind.
So from this point of view – it actually does what it claims.
2. Company Behind
This supplement is made by a brand called Life Renew.
I personally have never heard about this company before – but apparently:
- it only produces one product (Nerve Renew)
- it’s focused on finding the best solutions for nerve problems
Now – there are some clear contact details on its official website.
The company is based in Idaho and there’s a full address.
So considering you can get in touch with them quite easily, I’m would say it’s a trustworthy brand.
#2 – Formula (10 out of 10)
This is probably the biggest advantage of Nerve Renew.
That’s because it has the best type of formula among all neuropathy supplements I looked into:
- superior forms of classic ingredients
- very high-quality compounds
- faster absorption
In fact – Nerve Renew contains about 4 essential ingredients for neuropathy.
On the other hand, most supplements contain 1 or 2.
That’s what makes it the best product I know.
Now – let’s take a closer look at its 5 main ingredients.
1. Benfotiamine (300 mg)
This is one of the substances that makes the difference in Nerve Renew.
That’s because it’s a key ingredient (in terms of effect):
- It’s an improved version of vitamin B1 (essential for nerve pain).
- But it has a 3x better bioavailability/absorption. 
- It’s also less toxic.
Now – vitamin B1 (thiamine) is extremely helpful against nerve pain.
But the problem is that it’s eliminated very fast (due to its very poor absorption).
On the other hand, Nerve Renew is based on benfotiamine – which is an improved version of thiamine.
It has a much better absorption and consequently, a much stronger effect.
2. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (150 mg)
This ingredient is an antioxidant with amazing proprieties when it comes to nerve pain:
- reduces pain and stinging 
- fights oxidative stress
Now – oxidative stress is the #1 cause of nerve damage (which leads to consequent pain).
So antioxidants are essential in this condition.
Since R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is a very strong one, it’s exactly what a nerve pain sufferer needs.
And there’s more:
- most supplements contain the S-Alpha form
- that is much cheaper but also much weaker (in terms of effect)
So the R-Alpha version from Nerve Renew is a lot more superior.
3. Proprietary Blend (43 mg)
That’s a mix of some potent herbal-based ingredients.
Their #1 benefit is that they decrease inflammation and reduce consequent pain:
- Oat Straw
- Passion Flower
- Skullcap Root
4. Vitamin B12 (2000 mcg)
This vitamin is essential for treating nerve pain properly:
- decreases pain and burning sensations
- reduces sensitivity
- promotes nerve regeneration 
But once again – Nerve Renew contains an improved version of this vitamin.
I’m talking about methylcobalamine (while most supplements contain plain cyancobalamine).
Compared to cyancobalamine – the methyl version has a superior absorption and a stronger effect.
5. Additional Vitamins
These compounds are not as important as the previous 2 vitamins (B1 and B12).
However – their effect also adds up:
- Vitamin D – has an excellent effect for preventing nerve pain.
- Riboflavine – it’s essential for nerve health.
- Vitamin B6 – it’s helpful for healing current nerve damage.
Summing up, Nerve Renew has an excellent formula.
That’s the main reason why it’s my #1 recommended neuropathy supplement:
- better ingredients than any similar products
- some compounds come in superior versions
- great doses overall
So in my opinion, it’s the best formula you can get.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you should know about Nerve Renew at this chapter.
1. The Pills
The biggest advantage of Nerve Renew’s pills is their design:
- formulated as gelatin capsules (not as tablets)
- much lighter consistency
- no sour taste
- really easy to swallow
Now – many neuropathy supplements are formulated as tablets (which are really thick).
That makes them quite hard to swallow, especially on the long term.
So compared to that – Nerve Renew is really easy to take.
2. The Dosage
This product has another good point here:
- only requires 2 pills per day
- you can take them in the morning and evening
- it’s also up to you if you space them out or not
Now – a serving size of 2 pills/day is actually quite comfortable.
Lots of similar products require 3 or more capsules daily.
That’s why taking 2 a day isn’t very hard.
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
The best way to see if a product works or not is by looking at its customer feedback.
And that’s exactly what I did with Nerve Renew.
I checked out its Amazon reviews (because those are known to be real).
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews (not promotional ones).
1. Positive Opinions
Nerve Renew has an average rating of 3.8 stars on Amazon.
That’s not a huge number for a product of its quality, to be honest.
However – you will see that most of its negative reviews aren’t actually related to its effect.
On the other hand, most users gave it 5 stars out of 5:
- Many praise its effect for relieving nerve pain.
- Some say it starts working really fast.
- Others claim they could notice a big improvement very soon (1-2 weeks).
- A lot of users say it is the best nerve pain product from the market.
- Many of them claim it helped more than similar products.
Basically – most positive reviews gave it the maximum grade.
This means the biggest part of its users were very satisfied.
And considering it has lots of repeated customers – it’s quite obvious it’s really effective.
2. Negative Opinions
As I already said – Nerve Renew does have a couple of complaints as well.
But here comes the interesting part.
Almost all of them are related to price, shipping or customer service:
- very few negative reviews on the product itself
- almost no user complains that the supplement doesn’t work
Now – most negative reviews complain about:
- Very expensive price
- Auto-shipping problems (and cancelling)
- Spammy emails from the company
If you ask me, these aren’t some major concerns (as long as the product works).
However – you can prevent them by buying the products manually or by unsubscribing to its company’s emails.
It’s pretty easy in the end.
Overall – Nerve Renew has a very good customer feedback:
- many positive reviews related to its effect
- few complaints in general
- most of its negative reviews aren’t related to the product/effect itself
So from this point of view – I would totally recommend this supplement.
It’s definitely the best neuropathy product from the market.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
One of the biggest advantages of Nerve Renew is that it doesn’t cause any serious side effects.
That’s why it’s an excellent alternative to classic medication:
- its main ingredients are vitamins + herbs
- these cause side effects extremely rarely
- even when the do, the reactions are very easy
On the other hand – classic pain relievers are a lot more dangerous from this point of view.
They cause severe stomach problems very often.
That’s a major reason why Nerve Renew has such a high rate of satisfied users.
It has almost no complaints on side effects.
And even if it did cause some secondary reactions – they can be prevented by taking the pills while or after eating.
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
That’s the worst part when it comes to Nerve Renew.
However, its price isn’t as high as it seems at first sight. Here’s why.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – Nerve Renew’s best price is on its official website.
However, its final price depends on 2 factors:
- the quantity you buy
- whether you go for auto-shipping or not
In other words – here’s how much you should pay on it (depending on these 2 factors):
- 1 Month Supply: $69 (+$7 shipping)
- 3 Months Supply: $147 (around $49/bottle) + shipping
- 2 Week Trial: Only shipping ($7)
Basically – you get the chance to test out this product for free and get the 2 week version, paying only the shipping.
But here’s the trick:
- You can only order the 2 week trial if you sign up for auto-shipping.
- This means you will automatically be shipped (and billed) a new supply in 15 days.
- However, this is going to be a regular bottle (1 month supply).
- Also, its price is $49/bottle (just like in the 3 months supply offer).
So basically – you can’t order the trial bottle without joining the auto-shipping program.
This is the “price” you have to pay.
Now – Nerve Renew claims you can cancel the auto-shipping anytime.
However, many brands using this strategy make it hard for you to quite (see Heal-N-Soothe).
That’s why my advice would be to order the products manually.
If you go for the 3 months supply – the price is the same as with auto-shipping ($49/bottle).
So I would say that’s a much better choice (in my opinion).
2. Competitors’ Price
At first sight – Nerve Renew seems way more expensive than most neuropathy supplements.
That’s because there are plenty of products under $40 on Amazon.
However – their formula is much weaker than Nerve Renew.
And there’s one more thing.
Considering the value of its ingredients – Nerve Renew should cost more than double:
That’s why its price isn’t as high as it seems.
Its actual value is much higher – so you end up paying a lot less getting these ingredients in one supplement.
Plus, you’re also taking only one pill (instead of 6 separate ones).
In my opinion, it’s worth the higher price in these conditions.
Nerve Renew does seem very expensive at first sight.
But in reality – it is worth this higher price:
- its ingredients’ value is almost double than the price
- much better composition than similar products
It’s true that it is still quite hard to afford.
However, if you go for the 3 months supply – you end up saving $20 from the start (which is a decent amount).
So that’s my personal recommendation.
#7 – Availability (9 out of 10)
This supplement in available in 2 main sellers:
- Its official website
Now – I know Amazon is the more comfortable option for most people, but here’s the issue:
- price is much higher there
- there is no discount (not available for $49/bottle)
- out of stock very often
On the other hand – its official website looks much better at all of these chapters:
- Price is better with auto-shipping/a larger quantity.
- Regular price is also slightly lower.
- In stock almost all the time.
- Money back guarantee.
So I personally recommend going for the official website because the price (and the other features) are much better there.
#8 – Nerve Renew In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement.
1. Best Ingredients From The Market
As I said – Nerve Renew has by far the best formula among neuropathy products:
- contains 4 essential nerve pain substances
- based on strongest herbs for this issue
- really high doses overall
Plus – the value of its ingredients is much higher than its full price.
So you’re making a great choice going for this formula.
2. Very Satisfied Users
This supplement has a very positive feedback in general:
- lots of 5 stars reviews
- many repeated customers
- many praises overall
It obviously has some negative reviews as well.
But most complaints aren’t necessarily related to the product itself.
So in terms of effect – it has a very positive feedback from its users.
3. 1 Year Refund
Nerve Renew is one of the few supplements that allows you to get your money back as late as 1 year after.
However – you will only get a refund for your last order (not for all of them).
Still, this strategy is extremely fair and helpful for people who only want to try it out.
So it’s worth trying even only for this reason.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Totally worth it.
Nerve Renew is actually the very best neuropathy supplement I know:
- Better ingredients than any other products.
- Lots of satisfied users behind.
- Extremely effective against nerve pain.
- No side effects (the opposite to classic drugs).
Now – it’s true that it’s also quite pricey at first sight.
But the actual value of its ingredients is more than double than its price.
So buying them separately would be much more expensive than that.
That’s a major reason why I recommend Nerve Renew (despite its high cost).
I always prefer paying the least for a quality supplement – but in this case, no other product compares to Nerve Renew.
For this reason – if you want the best effect, I strongly recommend this product.