You can't seem to decide what probiotic to use?
Or maybe you don't know how to take one…
Well, let me help you with this.
I'm going to show you how to take probiotics correctly (in 5 easy steps).
Note: This list is based on my thorough research and personal opinion on probiotics.
#1 – Analyze Your Problem
First and foremost, I need you to think through about your problem.
Are you having some gut-related symptoms?
Or why exactly do you want a probiotic?
This will help you understand what exactly you need.
If you are considering probiotics, you need to have a reason behind.
But first, here are things to keep in mind:
- Gastrointestinal tract is filled with trillions of bacteria (good and bad ones) .
- Good bacteria helps to keep your bad bacteria in check.
- Bad bacteria can be harmful and it may cause some damage.
- Sometimes, the bad/good bacteria ratio is too high.
- This can make you feel ill and develop some digestive issues as well.
- Bad bacteria may come from your diet, lifestyle factors and environment.
Gut issues can also result to digestive problems like:
- Bloating and constipation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Now, probiotics are great for correcting gut imbalance.
But understanding your exact problem helps you to choose the right probiotic for your case.
Analyzing gut issues is crucial, as it helps finding the perfect probiotic.
It allows you to identify what specific gut problem you're dealing with.
So obviously, you will understand what kind of probiotic you need.
It goes without saying that if you want to use a product, you should choose the best one.
Whatever probiotic product you may try, it has to specific for your problem.
There are a lot of products out, but here is one that you can consider.
It's a high-quality product that you can count on – Complete Probiotics Platinum:
- Has one of the most potent formula in the market.
- Contains 11 different bacterial strains.
- Based on some very high doses and concentration.
- Only requires one (1) pill per day.
- Is relatively cheap for its quality value.
- Comes with a 90-day money back guarantee-period.
You can be confident with this product – as it has more to offer:
- Specially made for a better absorption.
- Based on a unique encapsulation technology.
- Its required one pill daily is easy to swallow.
- It is backed up by loyal and satisfied users.
Without a doubt, it is one of the most praised probiotic from the market.
But if you don't have any gut issues, I recommend a less concentrated product.
Other than that, you are good to experience this wonderful supplement.
Depending on your problem, you need to pick the best product out there.
Complete Probiotics Platinum is by far the top probiotic I know.
It is surprisingly cheap for its quality.
Plus, it comes with a 90-day moneyback guarantee.
#3 – Try Before/After Meal Approach
This step is all about having a strategic schedule.
You should know that probiotics have to pass the stomach, which can be acidic.
Based on studies, gastric acid production begins prior to ingesting foods.
So the best time to take probiotics is before meals.
In this way, your stomach is less acidic.
In fact, taking a probiotic before meals is the most common recommendation:
- They work best when taken on an empty stomach.
- Make sure to take one at least 30 minutes before you eat .
- In this way, the good bacteria successfully reaches your gut.
But if this schedule does not work for you, you can opt for an after meal approach:
- Some people are more sensitive.
- Taking probiotics after having a meal can be as effective.
- Even so, try the before meal approach once things improve.
And what may work for some, may not necessarily work for you.
That's because each of us have our own unique gut system.
So it's best to know more of how your gut system behaves.
There is a best time to take probiotics – in order to increase their efficacy.
Taking them before meals is best for most people.
But the “after meal” approach can be an alternative to some.
#4 – Keep A Results Diary
Is your digestion getting better? Write it down.
Still feeling ill? Make sure to take note of that.
Remember that you need to get know more of your gut system? This is it.
This next step is about you keeping records of what is working and what is not.
And the best way is writing it down in a diary:
- Helps to keep in track of your treatment.
- Serves as a reference for the Do's and Don'ts while taking a probiotic.
- Allows you to save some details about your body's reaction.
- Improves your point of evaluation.
I suggest to write your results for at least 1-2 months daily.
No need to worry if you skipped a day or two – just continue the process.
At the end of the day, it will help you determine if the product is working or not.
It is important to note of the product's result and your body's reaction.
You can write this down in your diary every day.
This will serve as a good reference point for your overall treatment.
#5 – Switch To A Maintenance Dose
After seeing the probiotics' efficacy and your body's reaction, it's time for the last step.
At this point, you must be able to evaluate if the product is working or not.
If you used it consistently, you should feel better in a few months.
From here, you will step into the next phase – which is switching to a maintenance dose.
Now you may ask – why do I need to do this, right?:
- Some probiotics can stop working once you get a high level of good bacteria.
- So you shouldn't use a good product for more than 6 months.
- There's no need to take it continuously if you do not experience any problems anymore .
Complete Probiotics Platinum comes really in handy, as it only requires one pill.
So it's easier to shift into maintenance, compared to others that require 2-3 pills.
This product is surely beneficial, but only if you lack good bacteria.
So if you have a healthy gut, I would say that it is best not to take it.
You will only have a higher risk of side effects.
Products like Complete Probiotic Platinum are meant to make you feel better in 1-2 months.
Once you get there, it is time for a maintenance dose, for at least 1-2 weeks.
If you already have a healthy gut, you can give it up completely.
My Final Thoughts
Do you now feel confident about taking a probiotic?
Never forget what I just told you:
- Carefully analyze your problem.
- Choose the best product for you.
- Try taking it before or after a meal.
- Write down the results you get in your personal diary.
- If you feel better, switch to a maintenance dose.
Your gut is one of the most important parts in your body.
So you have to take good care of it.
Note that everyone of us has their own unique microbiome.
Think of it as like our fingerprints.
Using probiotics can help, but what may work for others might not for you (and vice-versa).
But taking probiotics correctly becomes easy when you follow all of these easy tips.