It’s time to review Peptiva Probiotics – which looks like a very interesting supplement.
Do you think it’s worth trying? Or is it just another useless product?:
- high doses
- quite pricey
- huge risk of side effects
Let’s take a closer look at the product’s details, in order to see the real deal behind it.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Peptiva Probiotics.
Full Name: Peptiva® Probiotics + Sleep Support by Adaptive Health LLC.
Product Type: Probiotics
Best Actual Price: Starts around $30
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Restoring digestive balance while sleeping.
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes and no – due to some issues it has:
- a little expensive
- doses can be too high
- not suitable for everyone
If you’re looking for a better option, I suggest you try the best probiotic from the market that I know.
What I Liked About It
- Supports sleep and digestion
- Reputable and trustworthy producer
- Contains 6 bacterial strains
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Doses are too high for daily use
- Potentially dangerous (in terms of side effects)
- Rather pricey
- Works selectively
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all – these are the basic details you need to know about Peptiva Probiotics:
- who is the producer
- how it works
- which health issues it treats
This product claims to “restore digestive balance as you sleep”
And here’s how exactly it claims to help:
- reduces digestive discomfort
- recharges good bacteria
- supports better sleep
Also – it says to maintain its active and alive bacteria without refrigeration.
Again, there are several versions of Peptiva Probiotics on its website:
- Sleep Support
- Advanced Digestive Relief
- Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes + Prodigest
But the mix of Probiotics + Sleep Support makes the best option.
That’s because it’s a lot more interesting and it’s not common.
2. Company Behind
Peptiva® Probiotics is made by the company named Adaptive Health LLC.
Based on my research, here are the things I found out about the brand:
- products are for human health
- makes supplements for men, heart, sleep, joints, blood, sugar, gut, etc.
- has several offices around America
Overall – I would say that the company has a solid foundation, so it’s safe to buy from it.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
I looked into Peptiva Probiotics and here’s how I would summarize its formula:
- 64 mg Probiotic Matrix
- 6 bacterial strains
- 26 billion CFU
Honestly – this dose is way too high for a healthy person.
Probiotics for daily use should contains between 5-10 billion CFU.
Anything that is above is too high (unless you lack good bacteria, which is rarely the case of healthy people).
So Peptiva’s formulation seems too concentrated to me.
Now, here are the ingredients present in Peptiva Probiotics:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (ATCC SD6865) – reduces diarrhea 
- L. acidophilus (ATCC SD6866) – improves bowel movement
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (ATCC SD6869) – fights off bad bacteria
- B. animalis subsp. lactis (ATCC SD6870) – provides relief from gastrointestinal issues 
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (IMC501) – prevents the growth of harmful bacteria
- L. paracasei (IMC502) – improves digestion and immune system
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – relieves anxiety and improves mood 
- Valerian Extract – increases bowel activity 
- Melatonin – helps a person to calm down and feel sleepy 
If you ask me, the formula looks very promising (in terms of the exact ingredients):
- compounds that can really help with sleep
- propriety probiotic matrix that helps digestion
Honestly – this product can be too strong for many people.
That’s because of its too high doses, which I already mentioned.
Overall – it’s quite obvious that the formula is a mix of 2 beneficial blends.
But I don’t think it will work for everyone.
It’s simply too strong for healthy persons (in terms of probiotics).
That’s why I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it, despite its good points.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Let’s take a look at the main characteristics of Peptiva Probiotics.
I will describe the supplement in 3 phrases:
- half purple and half white in color
- slightly smaller size
- normal probiotic smell
Honestly – I find the color of the capsules quite attractive (personal preference).
But other than that, the size of it makes it easier to swallow, in my view.
Based on what I read on the label, this product is quite simple to take.
It recommends taking 1 capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
There are also precautions that it shouldn’t be taken in the morning.
But overall, I would say that taking it is quite easy.
Plus – the fact that is only requires one pill is also an advantage.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
As part of every review, I always look for customer reviews outside the official website.
The goal to see how the product works for different people.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
I checked out the official product listing of Peptiva Probiotics on Amazon.
And here are the testimonials of satisfied buyers:
- A lot of customers said that it really helped them with their sleep.
- Some mentioned that they felt rested in the morning.
- Others experienced their digestive problems improved.
- The rest commented that the product fixed their sleeping pattern and bowel movement.
Obviously – a lot of previous buyers are happy with the supplement.
And it even got a rating of 4.1 stars out of 5, from more than a thousand people.
2. Negative Opinions
Now – let’s take a look at the complaints of unsatisfied buyers:
- Many comments were about the product not helping with sleep at all.
- A lot of customers complained about the price being high for its quality.
- Some said that it doesn’t also work with digestion problems.
- Others experienced some side effects after taking it.
Honestly, I think it’s quite normal that a certain product doesn’t work for everyone.
Still, this supplement has quite a high number of complaints here.
And if you ask me, I quite agree with the complaints on its price.
My overall take on this is that Peptiva Probiotics doesn’t work the same for all.
The main reason could be the differences, in terms of tolerance.
So it’s up to you if you want to try it or not.
I would probably not give it a shot, but that’s a personal option.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
I noticed enough adverse reactions experienced by other customers:
- severe headache/nausea/migraine
- painful GI symptoms
- heavy stomach ache and bloating
- groggy/drowsy feeling the next day
Now – the problem is that these complaints seem to be very common.
Given the huge doses of this product, that’s totally understandable.
So keep this in mind and take it as a warning.
That’s why I recommend consulting your doctor first.
When it comes to concentrated probiotics, it’s essential to check your good bacteria levels.
In case they are normal, going for a concentrated supplement could harm you (rather than help you).
#6 – Price (3 out of 10)
To be honest – Peptiva Probiotics’s price is expensive.
So if you ask me, I think that it’s not a good option for now.
1. The Exact Price
I prefer the prices on Amazon (compared to Peptiva’s website), since it’s cheaper there.
Also – there’s a deal I found only on the retailer website:
- 15 Count (1 Pack) costs $29.99
- 30 Count (1 Pack) costs $49.99
- Discount upon subscription
- Free shipping on selected dates
In my opinion, this supplement seems to be interesting.
But even so – I don’t think that the high price is worth it for this quality.
I still think that there are better probiotics out there that are a lot more worth the money.
2. Competitors’ Price
If you’re looking for a better probiotic for your digestive issues, I have a better recommendation.
I’m talking about a supplement called Complete Probiotics:
- Complete Probiotics contains 11 essential bacterial strains.
- The formula focuses combines probiotics with prebiotics.
- Peptiva Probiotics contain 6 types of bacteria.
- It says to help with digestion and sleeping pattern.
- The cost of Complete Probiotics is normally around $49 but can be discounted to $30.
- Peptiva Probiotics cost $49.99 for a 30-day supply.
Both probiotic supplements are good, but Complete Probiotics surely stands out.
So if you’re looking for a product that will really help your digestive system, choose Complete Probiotics.
It contains more bacterial strains in a safer dose and it’s more potent as a probiotic.
So to me, it’s surely the better option.
In my opinion, Peptiva’s product is a bit too pricey.
It’s true that it’s a 2-in-1 probiotic and sleep supplement.
But in terms of safety in the long run, I couldn’t guarantee on it.
That’s why I personally would not recommend it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s the summary of my thoughts about Peptiva Probiotics.
1. Decent Formulation
There are several reasons why I think Peptiva Probiotics has a good formula:
- 6 bacterial strains
- 64 mg Probiotic Matrix
- 26 billion CFU
So ideally, it looks like it works for both probiotic needs and fixing sleep patterns.
However – I don’t advise you to expect too much from it in both aspects.
Again, its doses are too high for a daily use, so keep that in mind.
2. Credible Background
If there’s one thing you shouldn’t worry about Peptiva Probiotics is its credibility.
The company Adaptive Health LLC has been on the market for a long time.
And a lot of people trust their products.
3. Pretty Expensive
To be honest, Peptiva Probiotics is a little pricey (despite its 2 benefits):
- monthly supply costs $49.99
- may be too strong for many people
In my opinion, if your budget allows it, then you can try this product.
But if you’re looking for a good investment that is a little cheaper, better look for alternatives.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and no – but there are some disadvantages:
- Too high doses
- Can mess up your gut at sleep
- Pretty expensive
- Might not work for all
I am not saying that it’s a bad product, but it surely doesn’t work for everyone.
Plus, it’s not really the best supplement for daily use.
Given its high doses, it has a huge risk of side effects.
That’s probably why I don’t recommend it for a long-term treatment.
So what would I go for instead? A product called Complete Probiotics:
- Combines probiotics with prebiotics
- Has 11 bacterial strains that are essential for the gut
- Works fast and really well
- Quality/price ratio is great
If you want a long-term probiotic that will also support your stomach issues, this product is my top option.