It's time to review Sleep Support Plus, which is an excellent product for insomnia.
In fact – after looking into over 20 sleep products, I can say that it's by far the best:
- excellent effect for most users
- based on a natural (and safe) formula
- much cheaper than most
So what's the secret behind this product?
Why is it my top option for boosting sleep naturally?
I will give you all the details behind it in the next lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Sleep Support Plus.
Full Name: Sleep Support Plus by Vita Post
Product Type: Sleep Supplement
Best Actual Price: $28/bottle (standard price).
Still, you can also get it for about $19/bottle (more on this below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It’s also available on Amazon (but it costs more and I doubt it's the real version).
So make sure to buy it from its official website only.
Designed For: Improving sleep quality – here's what it can do:
- relieves insomnia and trouble falling sleep
- boosts relaxation
- helps you fall asleep throughout the entire night
But most importantly – it doesn't work by sedating you (as most supplements do).
So you end up waking up refreshed and fully rested.
My Rating: 10 out of 10 – My top rated sleep supplement
Recommended?: For sure – it's the best sleep product you can get:
- Promotes a natural (and healthy sleep)
- Doesn't work by sedating you
- Works really well in most cases
- It's extremely affordable for its quality
So it'a sleep supplement I would definitely recommend – at least if you want the best product out there.
What I Liked About It
- Really safe mechanism of action (boosts melatonin production)
- Doesn't work by sedation, as most supplements
- Works really well in most cases
- Based on both classic and herbal ingredients for sleep
- Its compounds have clinical evidence behind
- Lots of satisfied users behind
- Extremely well tolerated (no complaints on side effects)
- Really affordable
- Money back guarantee available (only on its official page)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Original version is only available on its official website
- Only sold in about 25 countries
- Fake versions sold on retailers (even on Amazon)
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's begin with some general things you should know on this product:
- what makes it different
- how exactly it works
- who is its producer
1. How It Works
Sleep Support Plus has a very simple mechanism of action.
It helps your body produce more melatonin – which is responsible for a high quality sleep.
In other words, it has a completely natural (and healthy) effect:
- leads to a regular sleep pattern
- prevents insomnia nights
- dramatically improves sleep quality
As your melatonin production increases, you start to fall asleep faster.
What's interesting is that melatonin does 2 things:
- Boosts sleep sensation at night (not during the day).
- Leads to a deep and healthy sleep (without any nightmares). 
Many supplements from the market work by inducing sedation.
In this way, you end up having a very artificial sleep.
As a consequence – you wake up feeling very tired and confused.
On the other hand, Sleep Support Plus leads to a very healthy sleep (due to its mechanism of action).
So you will not experience fatigue or confusion in the morning.
That's why I strongly recommend it – it simply works much better than similar products.
Besides, it's a lot more healthier (in terms of sleep pattern).
2. Company Behind
This supplement is made by a brand called Vita Post.
This company used to be called Vita Balance in the past and it's extremely reputable:
- lots of health supplements in its portofolio
- products are a lot more affordable than others
- they tend to have some great ingredients
Now – Vita Post's supplements have an excellent quality.
They contain about the same formulas some of their popular competitors.
However, their prices are a lot lower.
That's why I often recommend these products as some better alternatives to pricier supplements.
In terms of trust, Vita Post is excellent.
It doesn't have any complaints on BBB and it also offer a money back guarantee for every product.
So you can buy from this brand without any worries.
#2 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Sleep Support Plus has an excellent composition.
I actually consider it one of the best formulas from the market:
- combines classic sleep ingredients with herbal extracts
- also contains essential vitamins
- all substances have some really good doses
Now – all ingredients inside this product have clinical trials behind (related to their sleep benefits).
And their results in studies were very promising.
That's why Sleep Support Plus has such a potent (yet safe) effect.
Its ingredients are surely the responsible for its excellent results on sleep.
Anyway – let's take a closer look at its ingredients.
1. Calcium Carbonate (18 mg)
It may sound like a basic ingredient – but calcium levels are deeply connected to sleep:
- it's directly related to sleep cycles
- it's involved in melatonin production
- a deficiency can cause insomnia 
Basically – studies proved that calcium levels are higher during the deeper sleep periods.
That's why it's good to consume dairy before bedtime – they increase your calcium level.
Now, Sleep Support Plus contains a pretty good quantity of calcium.
So this should be enough to help you fall asleep easily.
2. Vitamin B6 (1.8 mg)
This vitamin is essential for a healthy sleep:
- Improves the production of melatonin.
- Promotes lucid dreaming.
- Can improve sleep quality dramatically.
Shortly – the best sleep you can have is the one with clear dreams, which you can easily remember in the morning.
And that's exactly the sleep this vitamin promotes. 
So vitamin B6 is a secret ingredient for the best sleep quality.
3. Magnesium Citrate (13 mg)
Just like calcium – magnesium is directly involved in regulating sleep:
- improves sleep transmitters
- reduces insomnia and anxiety
- increases sleep quality
And just like in calcium's case – a mild magnesium deficiency is common in people dealing with insomnia.
So this supplement brings in a small amount of this mineral.
That's because too much could lead to an excess (especially since you get a lot of magnesium from your daily foods).
But in terms of improving sleep – this quantity is perfect.
4. Sleep Formula Proprietary Blend (1071 mg)
This mix is the main responsible behind this supplement's great effect.
That's because it contains a wide variety of some excellent herbs for sleep:
- L-Tryptophan – is involved in melatonin and serotonin production. 
- Valerian – is the best herb when it comes to boosting sleep.
- Goji – is an antioxidant that promotes relaxation.
- Chamomile – improves relaxation and sleep quality.
- Lemon Balm – relieves anxiety and stress.
- Passion Flower – can reduce insomnia and anxiety at night.
- L-Taurine – reduces anxiety and promotes sleep.
- Hops – can increase sleep quality and time.
- St. John's Wort – boosts the production of melatonin.
- GABA – decreases stress and anxiety. 
- Skullcap – reduces the number of times you wake up throughout the night.
- L-Theanine – helps you fall asleep more easily and faster.
- Ashwagandha – can improve sleep quality tremendously.
- Inositol – can increase global sleep quality.
- 5-HTP – improves natural sleep cycle.
- Melatonin – is the natural “sleep hormone” produced by the human body.
Overall, it contains 16 herbs that have some real sleep benefits.
So this herbal blend looks very promising.
All in all, Sleep Support Plus probably has the best formula from the market.
It's based on both classic nutrients and herbal extracts – all of them with sleep studies behind.
So in terms of results, it's both effective and safe.
That's why it's a formula I would totally recommend.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
This supplement has some pretty good feature at this chapter.
Sleep Support Plus offers some very detailed info about its pills:
- formulated as vegetable capsules
- have a standard 0 size (22 mm long)
- they are really easy to swallow
Basically – these capsules have the lowest dimensions available (for this kind of pills).
In fact, they are designed as the easiest-to-take type of pills.
So swallowing them shouldn't be a problem.
Things are pretty clear in terms of instructions as well:
- daily dose is 2 pills
- they should be taken 20-30 minutes before bedtime (for best results)
You can also take the pills during the day.
However, I personally don't recommend that – since they may make you tired before your regular bedtime hour.
So it's better to take them before going to bed.
Other than that – the dosage is really convenient and easy to follow.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
The best way to see how Sleep Support Plus works is to look at its customer feedback.
And just like many similar products – it doesn’t have too many user reviews.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
First of all – Sleep Support Plus is only sold on its official website (in the original version).
It is indeed available on Amazon, but the product is most likely not the real one:
- slightly different label
- no money back guarantee
- several complaints
For this reason – I didn't really consider the reviews there, since they're not related to the real product.
I did find several opinions on Sleep Support Plus on various other websites – however:
- most of them look very promotional
- the writers have never actually tried the product
- they were only praising/criticizing it for no real reasons
So the only reviews I could find were on its official website.
In most cases, I avoid official page reviews – just because they are usually biased.
But when it supplements from Vita Post customers get the chance to write their own reviews.
The only condition is that they have to verify their purchase first.
And if you ask me – that's totally fair.
However, this shows that the reviews there are written by real users of this product.
So let's take a closer look at what previous customers say on this supplement:
- Most people praise its effect on their sleep.
- Some say it's much better than melatonin alone.
- Others claim they can sleep for longer (without waking up).
- A few others state they no longer feel tired in the morning.
- Some say they can often remember their dreams.
Now – one of the most common praise was that it helps people fall asleep much faster.
That's exactly what its formula claims, so this product follows its promises.
However, its number of reviews was quite low:
- under 30 opinions available
- none of them is highly criticizing the product
- no major complaints
For this reason – I can’t guarantee that these reviews are completely legitimate.
But I personally believe most of them were written by actual users.
Otherwise, you wouldn't be allowed to leave your own review on their website.
Plus – judging after its formula, this product should definitely work.
So its high number of praises isn't surprising.
Sleep Support Plus has few authentic reviews outside its official website.
Besides, most of them aren't related to the original version.
But judging after its satisfied users, it seems to be a very effective supplement.
So I personally would totally recommend it.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Sleep Support Plus seems to be very well tolerated.
That's because it doesn't have any real complaints on side reactions.
It's true that sleep supplements are very safe in general:
- they rarely cause general side effects
- taking them is pretty convenient
Still – most of them tend to make you feel really tried.
That's because they usually work by sedating you.
However, Sleep Support Plus is one of the few products that doesn't work by sedation.
For this reason – the regular side effects of sleep supplements are not present in its case.
So it's a lot safer than most products of this type.
Just make sure you follow its instructions:
- Don't take more than 2 pills/day.
- Make sure to take it half an hour before bedtime.
Once you do this – you shouldn't experience any serious issues.
#6 – Price (10 out of 10)
This is one of the main reasons why this product is my top pick.
Compared to other sleep supplements, it's extremely affordable.
That especially considering its quality and ingredients.
1. The Exact Price
As I mentioned – Sleep Support Plus is only available on its official website (in the original version).
The product sold on Amazon is not the original, as far as I know.
Besides – its price is higher and there's no money back guarantee.
So if you want to get the real version of this product – only buy it from its official website:
- Standard price is $27.95/bottle (for a 30 days supply).
- Shipping costs around $5.
- Price gets better if you buy several bottles at once.
- In the best case, you can get a bottle for about $19.
Now – most sleep supplements cost well over $35 per bottle.
Besides, their ingredients are pretty basic and weak.
On the other hand, Sleep Support Plus isn't only very strong – but it's also really cheap.
In fact, I strongly advise you to go for the largest supply.
That's because its price is unbeatable in this case ($19/bottle).
So you're definitely saving a lot of money, while getting the highest quality ingredients.
2. Worth It Or Not?
It's completely worth it, given all of its features.
Among all sleep supplements I came across, it has by far the best features (in terms of quality/price).
So it’s lot more worth it than the others.
Not to mention that its price is incredibly low for the quality.
That’s why I strongly recommend you to go for it, you're saving a lot of money with this product.
Sleep Support Plus has an excellent price overall.
Considering its superior quality, it could easily cost even $50/bottle.
But at even $19/month, it's really affordable.
So in terms of quality/price, it makes an amazing deal.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Sleep Support Plus (in 3 ideas).
1. Best Formula Out There
As I said – Sleep Support Plus’ composition is probably the best among sleep supplements:
- based on classic sleep boosters
- also contains potent herbal extracts
- its ingredients are clinically tested
So in terms of formula, it looks amazing.
2. Doesn't Sedate You
Unlike most sleep supplements, this product doesn't boost sleep through sedation.
This is one of the main reasons why it's my top pick:
- increases natural melatonin production
- induces a very healthy sleep
- reduces morning fatigue
It’s actually this mechanism of action that makes me recommend it more than other products.
3. Super Affordable
Sleep Support Plus' price is surprisingly low.
Considering its quality, it could easily cost around $50/bottle (as its competitors do).
However, you can get it for even $19/monthly supply.
Given its ingredients and results, that's more than affordable.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: It’s worth it for sure.
It makes the best sleep supplement (among all products I looked into):
- Works without sedating you (as most products do).
- Improves your body's natural production of melatonin.
- Has a lot of satisfied users behind.
- Works really for sleep and insomnia.
- It’s really safe and well tolerated.
- Comes with an extremely low price.
So if you want a supplement that can help you sleep well (without sedating you) – this is the product for you.
It's definitely not perfect, that's for sure.
But it's way better than most sleep supplements – from all points of view.
Besides, its price is literally a bargain, considering its value.
Given its ingredients, it could easily cost $50/bottle.
However – you can get it for even $19 (if you follow my instructions).
That’s why I strongly advise you to give it a try.
It’s simply the best supplement I could recommend you.
I'm pretty sure you won’t regret it a few weeks from now (when you’re going to wake up so rested).