It’s time for my Lutenol review – which is the best eye & vision supplement I came across:
- excellent formula with strong ingredients
- very high doses in most compounds
- really affordable
In fact – it’s my top choice because of its excellent quality/price ratio.
From this point of view, it’s the best eye supplement I know.
So let me explain you in detail why this product is so worth buying.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Lutenol.
Full Name: Lutenol by Vita Balance
Product Type: Eye Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $28/bottle
You can also get it for about $20 (more on this below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Vision support – it has several eye benefits:
- boosts retina, lens and macula health
- improves health eye functions
- increases sight
It’s an excellent product for a healthy vision, from all points of view.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – My #1 rated vision supplement
Recommended?: Definitely – it’s the best eye supplement I could find:
- excellent ingredients in high doses
- great quality/price
- highest value in its category
So it’s surely the vision supplement I strongly recommend.
What I Liked About It
- Based on both classic and original (herbal-based) ingredients
- High doses in most ingredients
- Stronger formula than most competitors
- Pills are very easy to swallow
- Really affordable price (especially when buying larger quantities)
- Suitable for most budgets
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very few authentic opinions outside its official website
- Only available in about 25 countries
- Shipping isn’t free
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all, let me give you some general info on this product:
- in what cases it works best
- how exactly it works
- who is the company behind it
According to its official website – Lutenol brings in a “nutritional vision support”:
This means it promotes a healthy eye function and a better vision.
And judging after its potent formula – these claims must be true.
Moreover – it also has some great antioxidant proprieties, which boosts its potency.
So in terms of promises, Lutenol is completely truthful.
2. Company Behind
This supplement is made by a brand called Vita Balance.
I recommended some of their products in the past, because of their quality/price:
- similar (or identical) ingredients as some famous brands
- much lower prices
- better shipping/money back guarantee policies
Basically – Vita Balance offers a cheaper alternative for high-quality supplements.
Since the ingredients are the same, so is the effect.
It’s only that famous brands tend to sell their products for a lot more.
That’s why I’m a fan of Vita Balance and its products (including Lutenol).
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
Lutenol’s composition is one of the best among eye supplements (if not the very best):
- based on essential ingredients for vision
- higher doses than in many products
- rich in vitamins/minerals
Now – many eye supplements have similar formulas.
But Lutenol contains a higher number of ingredients overall (in higher quantities too).
So in terms of composition – it’s very potent and effective.
Now, I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
Let’s take a closer look at each of them.
Certain vitamins are essential for eye health.
That’s why vision supplements tend to contain more vitamins than those for other issues (joint pain, for instance).
As for Lutenol – it actually contains more vitamins than the typical eye supplement:
- Vitamin A – it’s essential for sight (has a key role in retinal pigment epithelial cells). 
- Vitamin C – it’s a potent antioxidant and maintains eye health. 
- Biotin – boosts vision and eye health.
- Vitamin B (1, 2, 3, 12) – prevent age-related eye damage.
Overall – all of these compounds have a classic vision benefit.
Lutenol also contains some essential nutrients at this chapter:
- Calcium – can help aging eyes.
- Magnesium – a deficiency can cause blurred vision.
- Zinc – supports a healthy eye function and improves vision. 
- Selenium – boosts bright and clear vision.
- Cooper – contributes to eye health.
- Chromium – protects against further eye problems (like glaucoma).
Now – it’s true that these ingredients don’t have a crucial role for a better vision.
But in some cases, a deficiency can have a negative impact on your eyes.
So a daily intake surely helps more than you might think.
3. Proprietary Blend (505 mg)
This is probably the essential ingredient in terms of eye benefits.
It’s a mix of several famous compounds for vision:
- Lutein – boosts eye protection to light exposure. 
- Bilberry Extract – reduces eye fatigue, dryness and improves glaucoma.
- Zeaxanthin – helps shield the retina from light damage. 
- Quercetin & Rutin – are some potent antioxidants that boosts eye health.
- Grape Seed Extract – promotes proper blood flow in the eyes.
Most eye supplements only contain lutein and zeaxanthin.
On the other hand – Lutenol also brings in some herbal compounds and several antioxidants.
That’s why its proprietary blend is the best one I have seen in an eye supplement.
Lutenol has an excellent composition overall:
- unique ingredients put together in a blend
- various substances that are essential for the eyes
- high doses in most compounds
As I said – this kind of formula is probably the best one I know in eye supplements.
So in terms of effect, it’s totally recommended.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Lutenol looks pretty good at this chapter as well.
1. The Pills
According to its label – this supplement’s pills are formulated as capsules:
- transparent gelatin cover
- no sour taste
- light and easy to swallow
Now – supplements designed as capsules are a lot easier to take than those formulated as tablets.
That’s because tablets tend to be quite thick and hard to swallow.
So Lutenol (and any other capsules-based supplement) has an advantage here.
2. The Dosage
This supplement also follows a classic scheme here:
- requires 2 pills per day
- label recommends taking them 20-30 minutes before eating
Now – my advice is to follow these recommendations and see how that goes.
But if you ever experience any stomach cramps, you might want to adapt your schedule.
In this case – taking the pills after eating might solve the problem.
Stomach pain isn’t a common side effect – but it can appear in some products (if taken on an empty stomach).
So if that’s the case, taking the pills after meal should help.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
In order to show you how Lutenol works, I decided to look at its customer feedback.
And just like many similar supplements – it doesn’t have too many user reviews.
So judging it fairly was pretty hard.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
First of all – Lutenol is only sold on its official website.
Since you can’t find it in any 3rd party retailers, it’s hard to find too many authentic opinions on it:
- there are various reviews on different websites
- but most of them look very promotional
- the writers have never actually tried the product
Now – the only reviews I could find were on its official website.
In most cases, I avoid those kind of reviews because they are biased.
But when it comes to Lutenol (and to other supplements from Vita Balance), customers get the chance to write their own reviews.
Obviously – they have to verify their purchase first (which is completely fair).
However, that’s still a sign those reviews there might be authentic:
- Many people praise its long-term effect on vision.
- Others say it helped their light sensitivity and night blindness.
- A few others claim their eyesight is a lot clearer.
- Some mention it helps with dry eyes.
- Lots of users say it allowed them to get from glasses to contacts.
Now – I cannot guarantee these reviews are 100% legit.
That’s also because of the issues below.
2. Negative Opinions
The biggest problem of Lutenol is that there aren’t too many complaints and negative reviews.
It’s true that it only has about 20 opinions on its official website. Still:
- complaints are usually a sign the reviews are real
- no product can work for every single customer
So that’s why I can’t tell about the authenticity of its reviews for real.
But even so, I personally believe some of these opinions are written by actual users.
Whether you agree or not, it’s completely up to you.
Lutenol has few authentic reviews outside its official website.
As I said – it’s up to you whether you believe them or not.
But judging after its satisfied users, Lutenol is surely an effective supplement.
So from this point of view, I totally recommend it.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Lutenol seems like a pretty safe supplement from this point of view.
In fact – most eye supplements cause side effects very rarely:
- classic vision ingredients are very well tolerated in general
- their doses are among the normal limits in most cases
The only concern I have about Lutenol is its recommended dosage:
- Label recommends taking the pills before eating.
- This might cause some eventual stomach cramps (though rare).
- In this case, take the pills after the meals.
But other than that – there shouldn’t be any major issues.
So Lutenol should be very well-tolerated by your body.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
This is one of the main reasons why Lutenol is my #1 pick.
Its price is excellent for the quality it has – so it’s above other products from this point of view.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – Lutenol is only available on its official website.
So that’s where you can find the lowest price for it:
- Standard price is $27.95/bottle (30 days supply).
- Shipping costs around $5.
- Price gets better if you buy several bottles at once.
- In the best case, you can get a bottle for less than $20.
Basically – $20/bottle is an excellent price for an eye supplement (especially for one with such a potent formula).
Lutenol would also be worth $28/bottle, given its high quality.
But at $20, its price is definitely excellent so it makes a really good choice overall.
2. Worth It Or Not?
Honestly – Lutenol is 100% worth it.
Among all eye supplements I looked into, it has by far the best features (in terms of quality/price).
So it’s more worth it than any others.
That’s why I strongly recommend you to go for it, if you want a potent vision supplement.
It’s simply the best you can get.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Lutenol in 3 ideas.
1. Best Ingredients Available
As I said – Lutenol’s formula is among the best ones I came across:
- based on classic eye ingredients
- high doses overall
- combination that is very effective
Also – it contains several herbal-based ingredients, which is pretty rare in eye supplements.
2. Great Quality/Price
This is one of the main reasons why Lutenol is my top pick:
- really affordable price (especially when bought in bulk)
- excellent ingredient quality
- really good quality/cost ratio
It’s actually this ratio that makes it so worth buying, if you ask me.
3. Best Choice From The Market
Judging after all of its features, Lutenol makes the best vision supplement I know.
There are some other quality ones additionally.
But in terms of value – it’s by far the best one I know.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Totally worth it.
As I said – it’s the best eye/vision supplement I know, so I surely recommend it:
- Excellent formula with varied ingredients.
- High doses in all compounds.
- Really affordable price (for the quality).
- Highest value among this kind of supplements.
If you want a quality product for your sight, Lutenol is my top pick.
I personally don’t know any supplement with a higher quality/price ratio.
So I strongly recommend it from all points of view.
You will surely make a great choice going for it.