It's time for my Kollagen Intensiv review – which is the very best anti-aging cream I know:
- original formulation with unique ingredients
- lots of satisfied users
- one of the few products with studies behind
So what makes this product really worth buying?
And are there any chances that it's a scam?
Well, I will give you several reasons why it's a much better choice than most anti-aging creams (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Kollagen Intensiv.
Full Name: Kollagen Intensiv by Skinception
Product Type: Anti-Aging Cream
Best Actual Price: Around $60/bottle
You can also end up paying about $36/bottle (I will tell you how below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It's also available on Amazon (but I personally believe it's a fake version – so I really don't recommend it).
Designed For: Reducing aging signs – it helps with:
- wrinkle reduction and prevention
- collagen production
- skin hydration and repair
In other words – it's great for all sorts of skin rejuvenation.
My Rating: 9.50/10 (It's one of the few products I rated so highly)
Recommended?: For sure – I consider it best anti-aging cream from the market:
- very strong composition with clinically tested ingredients
- excellent results in most people (including myself)
- really affordable if purchased smartly
It's one of the few anti-aging products I would totally recommend.
What I Liked About It
- Combines classic ingredients with original ones
- Based on a clinically tested compound (Syn®-Cell)
- Contains the safest form of Retinoids (Retinyl Palmitate)
- Pleasant smell
- Light consistency that soaks in very fast
- A bottle can last more than a month (in my case it did)
- Lots of satisfied users and positive reviews
- Endorsed by several specialists and professionals
- Effective both for hydration and against wrinkles
- Also worked in my case (testing)
- Really affordable price with my strategy
- Available for worldwide shipping
What I Didn't Like About It
- Versions sold on Amazon are most likely not the original ones
- Cannot be found in local shops
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all – here are some general things you should know about this product:
- how exactly it works
- what skin issues it helps most
- who is the company behind it
The biggest advantage of Kollagen Intensiv is that it has some clinical evidence behind.
According to a study – it reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 354%:
Now – that study was completely legit and unbiased :
- volunteers had to apply the product for 84 days
- most users noticed a big difference in wrinkle reduction
- skin texture also improved in most people (by 201%)
In fact – Kollagen Intensiv is one of the few anti-aging creams with a study behind.
Most products only claim to make miracles (but they actually change very little).
So the benefits of this cream are clinically backed-up.
Actually, Kollagen Intensiv brings in several additional benefits (besides wrinkles reduction):
That's why it's definitely a very potent product.
Compared to most creams from the market – it's clearly superior.
2. Company Behind
Kollagen Intensiv's producer is a brand called Skinception.
This is one of the most popular companies when it comes to professional skincare:
- offers products for stretch marks, elasticity, etc.
- has lots of contact details
- its overall reputation is excellent
Skinception's owner is Dr. Dave David – a cosmetic surgeon with a vast experience.
This is another strong point of Skinception, as most skincare brands are owned by mere businessmen.
Also – this company offers a 67 days money back guarantee (for all products).
This means you can return any product you buy in this period – without any questions.
So in terms of reputation and trustworthiness – Skinception looks awesome.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
Kollagen Intensiv has probably the very best composition from the market.
That's actually the main reason why it's my top recommendation:
- formulated and created in Swizerland
- based on a clinically tested ingredient (Syn®-Coll) 
- contains several anti-aging compounds (including the safest form of Retinoids)
- most of its ingredients have strong anti-aging proprieties
As in all creams – there are no doses for any ingredient.
But given the versatility of its formula – Kollagen Intensiv has all chances to be effective on paper.
And that seems to be the reality as well.
Now – let's take a closer look at its main active ingredients.
This is the #1 ingredient inside Kollagen Intensiv – so it's the main responsible for its effect.
According to its results in clinical trials:
- stimulates natural collagen production
- reduces fine and deeper wrinkles
- hydrates and prevents against sun damage
As I said – most users claim to have noticed an effect after a longer period (84 days).
So despite being a potent ingredient, it doesn't make miracles overnight.
That's the biggest proof that its benefits are legit and authentic, if you ask me.
2. Retinyl Palmitate
If there's a group of substances that can fight aging – it's surely Retinoids.
There are lots of studies that proved their amazing anti-wrinkle and elasticity benefits.
But as you know, they also come with some major side effects (especially dry skin).
However – Kollagen Intensiv contains the safest form of this ingredient group (Retinyl Palmitate):
- same anti-aging benefits
- much better tolerated by the skin
- lower risk of side effects (like irritation)
In other words – Retinyl Palmitate is suitable even if you have more sensitive skin.
As this is my case as well, I was very happy to see no dryness or irritation after using this cream.
And trust me – if it contained a different form of Retinoids, that wouldn't have been the case.
3. Hyaluronic Acid
Everyone knows the benefits of this ingredient when it comes to skin :
- increases collagen production
- maintains skin elasticity
- promotes hydration
Hyaluronic acid tends to exist in higher quantities in younger skin.
That's the reason why you can find this ingredient in most anti-aging creams.
However – I don't necessarily recommend products that are mostly based on Hyaluronic acid.
That's because this ingredient is so common nowadays.
And in terms of effect – it can help a lot more if it's associated with other powerful compounds (like Syn®-Cell).
4. Shea Butter
This is one of the best ingredients when it comes to hydration.
That's the reason why its effect in anti-aging creams is very helpful:
- deeply nourishes skin
- prevents the appearance of future wrinkles
Basically – Shea butter has more of a prevention role, if you ask me (additional to its hydrating proprieties).
But it definitely helps tremendously against skin aging.
5. Peptides & Vitamins
Kollagen Intensiv also contains a bunch of peptide derivatives and vitamins:
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – it's a cellular messenger that promotes skin repair.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – fills in fine wrinkles and makes skin smoother.
- Glycerol – prevents dryness and softens skin.
- Tocopherol – it's an antioxidant that prevents skin aging. 
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 – prevents inflammatory response inside skin.
- Vitamin C Palmitate – it's essential in collagen synthesis.
- Stabilized Vitamin C – it's an antioxidant that also promotes skin firmness.
There are some additional ingredients from this category in this cream.
But they have pretty much the same role and benefits.
6. Herbal Extracts
This product also contains several herbal-based compounds:
- Soybean Oil – improves skin hydration and smoothness. 
- Cucumber Fruit Extract – moisturizes and tones skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – prevents collagen breakdown (promotes skin elasticity).
- Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract – reduces overall aging. 
Basically – these compounds are mostly helpful when it comes to hydration.
So their effect is more external than internal (they don't stimulate collagen production).
But even so – they are definitely helpful.
Overall – Kollagen Intensiv has an awesome formula.
If you ask me, it's one of the best compositions from the market (if not the very best):
- combines classic ingredients with herbal extracts
- it's based on a very potent compound (with studies behind)
- overall formula is unique
As I said – you cannot find this exact formulation in any other anti-aging cream.
And judging after its compounds – it's impossible that it doesn't work.
So it's a formula I would recommend at any point.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Let me give you some details about how this creams looks and feels like.
Like most anti-aging creams – Kollagen Intensiv has an average texture.
It's not a liquid product (like a serum/gel) – but it's not extremely thick either.
Still, I would say its consistency is a bit thicker than that of most creams.
That's an advantage, because you usually need a smaller quantity for thicker products.
Other than that – here are its main consistency features:
- whitish color
- fresh and herbal smell (very pleasant)
- soaks in very fast
So despite being a bit thicker, it doesn't leave skin greasy at all – probably because it gets absorbed very fast.
The only feeling you get is that of a very hydrated skin.
According to its instructions – here's how you should use this cream:
- Apply it twice a day (for best results).
- Use it first in the morning and afterwards in the evening.
- Make sure to apply it all over your face.
Now – the process itself is pretty simple, as with most creams.
However, keep in mind that you won't see any results immediately.
According to the clinical trial conducted on it – Kollagen Intensiv works in about 84 days.
Or in fact – that's about the time when you should see an improvement.
This means almost 3 months – so make sure to use this cream consistently.
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
If you want to see how a product works – check its customer feedback.
That's exactly what I did (additionally to trying out this cream myself).
And fortunately – Kollagen Intensiv has plenty of authentic opinions all over the internet.
Note: I only considered authentic opinions, not fake/biased ones.
1. What People Say
Firstly – this cream is mostly sold on its official website.
However, it also has a page on Amazon (with plenty of customer reviews).
To be honest – I'm pretty sure the product sold on Amazon is NOT the original version:
- there are several versions (all from a different seller)
- some people complain it looks different than the one ordered from the official website
- others claim it has some other negative features
- many complain about not getting a full jar
But despite these issues – the product has some excellent opinions on Amazon:
- Many users claim it's an excellent cream.
- Lots of women say they noticed a big change in their skin.
- Some praise its anti-wrinkle effect.
- Others say their skin feels much younger and softer.
There are some negative reviews as well.
But most of them are related to opened/empty jars – not something about the actual effect.
On the other hand, Kollagen Intensiv also has some reviews on Skinception's website.
As usual – I tend to avoid official websites because of the high rate of biased reviews.
Still, the other products have an average rating of 4/5 stars (on Skinception).
That's why I'm thinking the reviews there might be authentic.
As for Kollagen Intensiv, most of its reviews have 4- 5 stars.
So it's either an excellent product (the option I tend to go for) – or those reviews are false.
But I would go for the first:
- user opinions mention different aspects
- many reviews contain pictures of the product/changes
- customers' info don't follow the same pattern (name, address, age, etc.)
2. My Experience
I also wanted to give this cream a try myself – so that I could experiment its real effect.
I bought 3 bottles at once (so that I could make sure I can use it for 84 days – at least):
- My skin did not look too bad even before (since I'm young).
- However, I still had some fine lines on my forehead.
- Also, I tend to have a very dry skin so hydration has always been an issue for me.
- I did notice a major hydrating effect from the first days.
- My skin felt much softer and smoother.
- Fast forward about 3 months, the fine wrinkles from my forehead were almost invisible.
- I also noticed a change in my under eye skin.
- Also – my skin continued to feel soft and glowing even a few weeks after I stopped using the cream.
Once again – I am not the best candidate when it comes to testing out this product.
Since my skin looked quite well even before, I could not experience any major changes.
But I did see an effect pretty fast (especially in my forehead and under-eye wrinkles).
So from my point of view – this product is definitely worth trying.
If I could see a difference on a young face – I'm sure an older person could see an even bigger one.
After all, it's endorsed by many celebrities and specialists.
Kollagen Intensiv is definitely very effective in terms of reducing wrinkles.
If it wasn't – it wouldn't have so many positive opinions.
As I said, judging after its formula – it looks extremely effective on paper.
So its actual effect doesn't seem surprising at all.
That's why Kollagen Intensiv is a product I totally recommend – in all cases.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
Despite having lots of reviews – Kollagen Intensiv has very few complaints on side effects.
I did find about 1-2 on Amazon.
But as I said – the product sold there is probably not be the original one (according to many opinions).
That's why it's not fair to judge it based on that.
Still – the complaints about secondary reactions I found were related to:
- itching and rashes
- allergic reactions
- skin inflammation
Now – every topical product has the potential to cause any sort of allergic reaction.
But the cases when this happens are less than 0.01%.
Still – if you want to avoid this, start by applying a very small amount of product in one area of your face.
Wait for a couple of minutes and if nothing happens, you can use it without any worries.
If you go feel any itching/rashes (which should happen very rarely) – just don't use it anymore and return it.
When it comes to Kollagen Intensiv, they have a return policy.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
Kollagen Intensiv is definitely not the most affordable product from its category.
But that's only at first sight.
Because there is a way to get it for almost half of what it cost.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – this product is mainly sold on its official website:
- Standard price is $59.95/bottle.
- It gets much better if you buy several bottles at once.
- In the best case, you can get it for about $48/bottle.
- Shipping is free for all orders.
Also – it's worth mentioning that every supply (even the one month one) comes with a gift:
- 1 month supply: sensitive wash cloth + $25 gift card
- 2 months supply: 2 gifts above + an extra free bottle
- 3 months supply: 2 gifts above + 2 extra free bottles
Basically – for the 6 months supply, you get 2 more bottles for free.
That's an average price of about $36/bottle – which is definitely unbeatable.
So Kollagen Intensiv can be much cheaper than what it looks like at first sight.
That's why I recommend you to follow this price strategy if you want to give it a try.
It simply makes it a much better deal.
2. Worth It Or Not?
It's quite obvious that I have an excellent opinion on Kollagen Intensiv:
- I have seen its potent effect myself
- lots of people swear by it
- it makes a really good choice if you purchase it smartly
All of these features makes it my #1 recommended anti-aging creams.
So it's definitely a product that is worth buying.
Summing up – Kollagen Intensiv makes a really good choice.
It does seem a bit pricey at first (as most anti-aging creams).
But if you follow the strategy I presented above – you can buy it with about 40% less.
So it's definitely worth the money.
#7 – Availability (10 out of 10)
Just as I mentioned – this cream can be purchased in 2 ways:
- From its official website
- From Amazon
Once again – I strongly recommend going for its official website.
I know Amazon tend to be more comfortable for most of us – but in this case, it's not a safe option at all:
- many sources claim the product sold their is not the original version
- there is more than one seller
- price is also much higher
- there are no gifts for any order
- consequently, there is no discount for larger quantities
In other words – the price strategy I gave you above is only available for Kollagen Intensiv's website.
If you go for Amazon, you won't be able to take advantage of any of those features.
Considering that you may also get a fake product – I strongly advise you to give up on this idea.
Better stay safe and order from the official website.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on Kollagen Intensiv (in 3 ideas).
1. Clinically Tested
One of the biggest advantages of this product is that it's based on backed-up ingredients.
In fact – it's one of the few anti-aging creams with this feature:
- its main compound is Syn®-Cell
- this has a clinical trial conducted on it
- the results were extremely positive
So if you want a product that proved how well it works – Kollagen Intensiv is perfect.
2. Effective In Most Cases
This cream has a huge rate of positive reviews.
Its true that its official website reviews are not 100% legit (in my view, at least).
But its Amazon reviews are surely authentic – and they are mostly positive.
Plus – I could also see its effect on my skin (and there was definitely a change).
So it's a product that surely works in most cases.
3. Can Be Much Cheaper
Kollagen Intensiv doesn't look like a very affordable product at first.
But as I mentioned – you can get it for much less:
- its standard price is about $60/bottle
- its best price is around $36/bottle
The difference is almost half – so it's definitely worth considering this strategy.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely worth it.
At this point – it's surely the best anti-aging cream I know:
- Excellent formula with clinically tested ingredients.
- Based on some original compounds.
- Contains the safest form of Retinoids.
- Lots of satisfied users behind.
- Endorsed my many specialists and professionals.
- Very good results in my personal test.
- Really affordable price (with my strategy).
- A bottle can last a lot (even 5-6 weeks).
It's true that it's not a perfect product – nor the only high-quality cream from the market.
But it's a product with a very high success rate overall (and it's not just me saying this, it's so many people).
Besides – its reduced price is extremely affordable.
That especially when compared to most professional anti-aging creams from the market.
So I totally recommend Kollagen Intensiv.
It's simply the very best options when it comes to anti-aging products….at least from my perspective (and experience).