It's time to review ProJoint Plus – because it's my favorite product for arthritis:
- strong ingredients
- high rate of success (for pain relief)
- one of the best prices on the market
So at this point – it's the best supplement you can get against your joint pain.
If you want something that will treat your pain from the inside (not just temporary) – that's what you should go for.
But what lies behind it?
Well – I analyzed each of its aspects in the lines below, as well as in a video.
Full Name: ProJoint Plus by Vita Balance
Product Type: Joint Pain Supplement
Best Actual Price: $29.95/bottle.
However – you can only get it for $19/bottle (see details below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website.
It's also available on Amazon (in certain countries) – but it costs a lot more.
Plus, it's most likely not the original version, so I don't recommend getting it from there.
Designed For: Decreasing joint pain (its #1 goal).
But it's effective for pretty much any joint problem:
- lack of flexibility
- weakness and so on
It also works for preventing future problems (keeping cartilages/joints healthy) – especially those caused by aging.
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: For sure – it's the best joint supplement you can get:
- great value for the money
- best formula on the market
- really low price for the quality
So it's a product that is worth the money at any time (a lot more than any other, actually).
What I Liked About It
- Excellent formula and ingredients
- Contains gelatin pills, which are easier to swallow (compared to the tablets from most similar products)
- Each ingredient has studies behind
- Effective for joint pain, stiffness, cartilage damage, etc.
- Lower price than most of its competitors
- Discounts offered for larger quantities
- Reliable producer
What I Didn't Like About It
- Only ships in about 25 countries
- Shipping isn't free for any order
- Shipping fees are quite high for non-US orders
- Mostly available on its official website
#1 – What It Is & Claims
Before I start analyzing this product – I want to give you a few general details about it.
What it claims to do, who is the company behind, etc.
ProJoint Plus summarizes its promises in this affirmation:“Healthy joints, healthy life”.
In other words – it claims to:
- Improve joint health with natural ingredients.
- Decreases consequent pain through its healthy formula.
- Supports cartilage and joint mobility.
To be honest, these promises are true:
- its formula is indeed based on natural compounds
- the ingredients can do what the label claims
Basically – this product improves joint pain/health using some classic (but natural) ingredients.
It doesn't claim any unbelievable thing – not even that it's the best joint supplement on the market (as many products do).
So this tells a lot about its integrity, if you ask me.
2. Company Behind
ProJoint Plus is produced by a company called Vita Balance.
I have reviewed some other products made by this brand (see Turmeric Curcumin Plus).
And at this point – it's one of my favorite supplement producers:
- Many quality products behind.
- Most of its products contain classic (and strong) formulas.
- Many of them have the exact ingredients as similar products.
- However, their price is a lot lower.
Basically – Vita Balance's products contain the standard formula for a certain condition.
You can find this formula in other products as well.
However, the ones from Vita Balance are significantly cheaper.
That's why I'm a big fan of this brand.
It brings on quality products for a lower price than its competitors.
#2 – Formula (10 out of 10)
As I mentioned before – ProJoint Plus has a very classic formula:
- ingredients known for their positive effect on joint health
- each has studies behind
- dosages are also very good
Now – you can find this exact same formula in several joint products.
Since it's a classic one, many supplements use it (because it's known to be effective).
But there's one thing that makes the difference – the form of glucosamine.
I will give you more details on this below, but basically – ProJoint Plus contains a superior version, which is pretty rare.
But back to its ingredients – I would divide them in 3 groups (based on their effect):
- Cartilage Compounds
- Inflammation Compounds
- Anti-Oxidant Compounds
So let's take a closer look at each group.
1. Cartilage Compounds
This category includes 2 ingredients:
- Glucosamine Sufate (1500 mg)
- Chondroitin Sulfate (150 mg)
Both of them have the same goal – to improve cartilage health:
- repair and re-build damaged cartilages 
- prevent them from wearing (due to aging)
- increase their flexibility 
What I personally love about this formula is the form of glucosamine it contains (the sulfate).
This form has more clinical evidence behind and a much stronger effect.
On the other hand – the most supplements contain the HCl form.
This one doesn't have too many studies behind (and most of the existing ones have neutral results).
However, the HCl form is much cheaper – so the brands end up having a lower production cost.
But in terms of effect, those products are clearly not as potent.
So ProJoint Plus has a major advantage at this chapter.
2. Inflammation Compounds
This group mostly contains herbal ingredients, which are meant to decrease inflammation:
As these ingredients decrease the inflammation – they should also decrease the consequent pain.
Their dosages aren't huge, but there are 4 different ingredients.
So the overall effect is going to be much stronger that way.
3. Anti-Oxidant Compounds
There are only 2 ingredients in this group:
- Quercetin (25 mg)
- Methionine (25 mg)
Their #1 goal is to prevent future joint damage:
- fight oxidative stress
- prevent damage caused by aging
- have some anti-inflammatory proprieties
All in all – ProJoint Plus has the best formula on the market.
It's definitely not the only one using these ingredients (and quantities).
But compared to its competitors – it has some better versions and a much better price.
That's why it's a supplement I strongly recommend.
In terms of ingredients – it's totally worth buying.
#3 – How To Use It (9 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about this product's pills and schedule.
1. The Pills
Unlike most glucosamine supplements – ProJoint Plus doesn't contain thick tablets.
In fact, its pills are created as gelatin capsules:
- easier to swallow
- lighter weight
- smaller dimensions
Basically – the pills have a transparent gelatin powder and yellowish to brown powder inside:
This kind of capsules are a lot easier to take compared to regular glucosamine pills (tablets).
So you shouldn't worry too many about this if you decide on ProJoint Plus.
2. The Schedule
Things are not as excellent at this chapter.
ProJoint Plus requires taking 3 pills per day – which isn't very comfortable.
Still – spacing the pills out isn't a must.
So if that's easier for you, you can take all 3 together (or 2 at once and 1 later on).
The effect is the same no matter how you took them, so it's up to you.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
In order to give you an unbiased view on this product – I tried to look at what people say about it.
I mostly analyzed previous customers' opinions (those are the most relevant).
Note: I only included authentic reviews (not fake/promotional ones).
1. Positive Opinions
ProJoint Plus' #1 problem is the lack of reviews:
- There are many of its official website.
- However, I tend to avoid that kind of reviews (in products in general)
- There are only about 5 reviews on Amazon, which aren't relevant
Now – I could find a lot of general reviews on this supplement.
But most were written by people who only tried to promote the product (false positive reviews).
So none of them had actually tried it or looked at previous users' opinions.
For this reason, I tried to dig deeper into the reviews from ProJoint Plus' official website:
- all of them are rather positive
- very few real complaints
However – you're allowed to write your own review (once you verify your purchase).
This means the brand is honest and allows all real users to leave a review.
That's what makes me trust the reviews from its official website.
Still – it's up to you if you decide to trust the official website's reviews.
I personally would, but it's your choice.
2. Negative Reviews
As I said – ProJoint Plus' official website doesn't have any seriously negative reviews.
But there are about 3 complaints on Amazon:
- One person says it didn't help much.
- Another one claims it relieved the pain, but not completely.
- There's another complaint saying it didn't work.
Obviously – there are also some positive reviews outside these complaints.
But it's all about the negative side right now.
And even though this product clearly doesn't work for everyone – 3 complaints is too little to tell.
So the number is quite irrelevant.
That's why I couldn't call it a bad product judging after only 3 negative reviews.
Plus – some sources say the version sold on Amazon is not the original one.
And honestly, that's totally possible.
This is why I wouldn't count on those reviews too much.
ProJoint Plus has mostly positive reviews in general:
- people say it relieved their pain
- some claims it's the best product for stiffness
- many praise its really low price
However – it's up to you if you trust them, as most of these reviews are on its official website.
On Amazon – the few opinions you can find are quite mixed up.
But if you ask me, this product fully deserves its good reputation (in terms of effect).
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
ProJoint Plus doesn't have any real complaints about secondary reactions.
Now – this is totally normal, since it has few customer reviews.
- Glucosamine supplements rarely cause side effects.
- Its own dosages aren't way too high.
- This formula is considered quite safe overall.
So if you ask me – there's nothing to worry about when it comes to side effects.
At most, this product could cause nausea/stomach cramps.
But this usually happens when taken on an empty stomach (and only in some people).
So if you experience these issues – try taking it after eating.
This should decrease or even eliminate the problems.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
That's one of the biggest advantages of this supplement.
It one of the very cheapest joint product on the market – and for sure the cheapest quality one.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – the best place to buy ProJoint Plus is on its official website.
I'm saying this in terms of price:
- A bottle costs $29.95 normally.
- Price gets better if you buy a higher quantity at once.
- When buying 4 bottles, you get each for about $19.
- Shipping also costs around $5.
Now – at $19 per bottle, ProJoint Plus has an excellent price.
Considering its great formula, it's even more worth it.
I personally don't know too many similar supplements that costs so little.
That's why it's an excellent choice in terms of quality/price.
- Joint supplements require a longer time before starting to work.
- You need to take a product about 1-2-3 months before seeing results.
- That's why you have to think in advance (if you afford a certain product for 3 months or not).
For this reason, I actually consider ProJoint Plus as a great long-term joint supplement.
2. Worth Or Not?
It's definitely worth it.
I tend to be very critical towards the supplements I analyze and look into.
But when it comes to joint pain supplements, ProJoint Plus is clearly the best one I came across.
Even though it has a much better formula than many products – it's also cheaper.
That's somehow an irony (but a positive one).
In terms of price, ProJoint Plus is an excellent choice:
- the best quality/price on the market
- great value for the quality
That's why I strongly recommend it.
Given all its strong features, it's definitely worth all the money.
#7 – FAQs
Let's focus on typical questions regarding ProJoint Plus.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it's easier to spot here.
1. What is the primary purpose of this supplement?
ProJoint Plus aims to enhance joint health and alleviate pain related to it.
It takes pride in its natural ingredient blend and overall formula.
With that, it claims to effectively support cartilage and promote joint mobility.
2. What are the usage directions of this product?
The usage instructions for ProJoint Plus are quite simple.
It recommends a daily intake of 3 pills.
It's up to you whether you take them all at once or space them out.
3. Does one bottle provide a month's supply?
One bottle of ProJoint Plus contains 60 capsules.
Also – the suggested serving size is 3 capsules per day.
With this dosage, one bottle provides only a 20-day supply rather than a full month.
4. Can it trigger potential side reactions?
ProJoint Plus has not received significant complaints, especially when it comes to causing adverse reactions.
Generally – glucosamine supplements, like ProJoint Plus, are not risky for health.
But nausea or stomach cramps may occur in rare cases, as is common with any supplement.
5. How much does this product cost?
The normal price of ProJoint Plus is $29.95 for a single bottle.
However, purchasing four bottles or more reduces the individual cost to about $19 per bottle.
Additionally – the shipping cost is approximately $5.
#8 – Availability (7 out of 10)
This is probably one of the biggest problems of ProJoint Plus.
First of all – it's mostly available ONLY on its official website:
- not sold in local drugstores/pharmacies
- not available on Ebay, Walmart, etc.
- you can find it on Amazon (but for a higher price)
Actually, I don't recommend buying it from Amazon because you can't get a discount for larger quantities.
Besides, there are high chances that it's not the original formula.
But that's not all.
ProJoint Plus' official website doesn't ship worldwide.
Actually – you can only buy the product in about 25 countries.
Besides – unless you're from the US, shipping isn't standard.
This means that for other countries, International shipping rates are applied (it costs around $11-$15).
That's not very pleasant for non-US residents, to be honest.
#9 – ProJoint Plus In 3 Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement (in 3 ideas).
1. Quality Ingredients
In terms of formula – ProJoint Plus is excellent:
- strong compounds in high quantities
- studies behind for each ingredient
- substances that work great together
As I said – there are many supplements containing this exact formula.
This is a proof of its effectiveness.
However, it's the price that makes the difference.
2. The Best Prices
Basically – this product is cheaper than most competitors having the same formula:
- standard price is $30/bottle
- discounted price is $19/bottle (when buying more bottles)
This makes it cheaper than 95% of its competitors.
There are some that cost less (but they also contain the weaker form of glucosamine).
That's why ProJoint Plus could be considered as having the lowest price among joint supplements.
3. Shipping Issues
Obviously – it's not all perfect about this product.
And its main problem is shipping:
- only available in about 25 countries
- shipping costs around $5 in the US
- in other other 24+ countries, it costs around $11-$15
So unless you're from the US, shipping rates aren't the best ones.
That's the only major drawback I could find about this product.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Certainly – it's the best joint products I know:
- Strong formula based on quality ingredients.
- Compounds are very effective (several studies behind).
- Helpful for most joint problems (from pain to stiffness).
- Uses gelatin pills instead of thick tablets.
- One of the best prices on the market.
It's definitely not a perfect product – since it's only shipped in about 25 countries.
But in terms of quality/price, it's a great choice as a joint supplement.
In terms of effect, it will surely work for you, since its formula is very potent.
That's why ProJoint Plus is a joint supplement I would strongly recommend anytime.