It's time for my Thyroid 911 review, a product that is perfect if you have any thyroid problems.
In fact – it makes the best thyroid supplement I know:
- based on a natural formula
- improves thyroid performance dramatically
- doesn't have any major side effects
So what's the truth behind it?
I will give you all the details about this supplement in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Thyroid 911.
Full Name: Thyroid Rescue 911 by Phytage Labs
Product Type: Thyroid Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $69/bottle
You can also get it for $49 (for the largest package).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It's also available in retailers, but not always in the original version.
That's why its official website remains the only safe option.
Designed For: Thyroid balance and support
It also helps with other symptoms caused by your thyroid problems:
- metabolism and weight loss
- hair loss
- anxiety and stress
My Rating: 9 out of 10 – It's the best thyroid supplement I know
Recommended?: For sure – it's a great option for mild thyroid issues:
- normalizes TSH levels
- boosts thyroid health
- improves metabolism and fatigue
So I definitely recommend it for minor thyroid problems (or additionally to medical treatment).
What I Liked About It
- Based on a unique mix of ingredients
- Formula contains a lot of herbal extracts
- Doesn't cause any usual side effects
- It's a lot safer than most similar products
- Worked really well in my case (lowered my TSH levels)
What I Didn't Like About It
- Quite expensive
- Original version is only available on its official website
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some general things you should know about this supplement:
- how exactly it works
- what thyroid problems it helps most
- who is its producer
Thyroid Rescue 911 doesn't bring in a lot of unrealistic promises.
Instead, it states its benefits in a very clear and simple manner:
- fights and reduces thyroid imbalances
- boosts its performance
- improves metabolism rate
Now – this supplement doesn't claim to make miracles.
So if you have some serious thyroid issues – don't expect it to restore its function completely.
However, it has a major impact on its overall health and balance.
So it can make a huge difference in the long run.
Many other supplements claim to repair even the most damaged thyroid.
But obviously – that doesn't happen in reality (not even close).
That's why I only trust products with realistic claims, like Thyroid Rescue 911.
2. Company Behind
This supplement's producer is a brand called Phytage Labs:
- good reputation with a long history
- many products in its portofolio
- lots of satisfied customers behind
Now, I reviewed some of their other products and I can tell they have a high-quality.
For example, Nerve Control 911 is one of the best supplements against neuropathy.
Besides, their Eagle Eye 911 is also very effective in terms of vision.
So this brand has a lot of excellent products – and Thyroid Rescue 911 makes no exception.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Thyroid Rescue 911 has one of the best formulas among thyroid supplements:
- based on several herbal extracts
- contains some classic thyroid helpers
- has a unique formula
Now – because of its formula, this product has a minimal risk of side effects.
That's why it has a huge advantage over its competitors.
In other words, it's strong enough to help your thyroid but it's not strong enough to cause you any side reactions.
What could you wish for more from a thyroid formula?
Anyway, I would divide its ingredients its 3 groups:
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Herbal Extracts
- Thyroid Helpers
So let's take a closer look at each of them.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
Certain nutrients are essential when it comes to thyroid.
Besides, when you have certain thyroid issues – some vitamins/minerals are extremely helpful.
But the best part about this supplement is that it contains the essential thyroid nutrients:
- Vitamin B12 (100 mcg) – people with thyroid issues tend to lack this vitamin.
- Magnesium (200 mg) – has a crucial role for a proper thyroid function.
- Zinc (8 mg) – it's essential for converting T4 into T3.
- Selenium (200 mcg) – has a major importance in thyroid metabolism. 
- Cooper (200 mcg) – helps maintain healthy thyroid levels.
- Manganese (2 mg) – stabilizes thyroid hormone levels.
- Molybdenum (50 mcg) – supports a healthy thyroid function. 
In other words, Thyroid Rescue 911 contains all the nutrients your thyroid needs.
2. Herbal Extracts
Unfortunately – there are very few thyroid supplements that contain any herbs.
As for Thyroid Rescue 911, it combines 5 rare extracts.
But all of them seem to have some excellent thyroid benefits (according to studies):
- Schizandra (240 mg) – supports a healthy thyroid.
- Ashwagandha Root (200 mg) – can improve thyroid levels.
- Bladderwrack (50 mg) – promotes T3 and T4 production.
- Cayenne Pepper (30 mg) – reduces they symptoms of thyroid issues.
- Kelp (15 mg) – it's a great source of iodine.
So this supplement has a serious advantage in terms of herbal extracts.
3. Thyroid Helpers
These are some classic ingredients know for their thyroid benefits.
Besides, they're probably the #1 responsible for this supplement's effect:
- Iodine (150 mcg) – it's essential in the production of thyroid hormones. 
- L-Tyrosine (300 mg) – can reduce TSH in the long run.
In other words, they are essential for a healthy thyroid function.
Thyroid Rescue 911 has some of the best ingredients from the market.
So when it comes to promoting a healthy thyroid – I definitely recommend it.
It has some very varied ingredients, so it's effective but still safe.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about how to take this product.
As most supplements, Thyroid Rescue 911 is formulated as vegetable capsules:
- average sizes
- swallowing them is pretty easy
Now – what I like about vegetable capsules is their gelatin cover.
Unlike tablets, they are smaller and they have no aftertaste.
Since this exact supplement contains seaweed, having no aftertaste is a major advantage.
Like in most cases, this product requires 2 pills/day.
Now – it doesn't come with a recommended schedule:
- you can take the pills at any time
- it's only advise to take them while/after eating
I personally suggest you to take one in the morning and one in the evening.
But overall, the results should be the same no matter what scheme you follow.
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
The best way to see how a product works is by looking at its previous users.
However, I also tried this product myself.
So I can give you both a personal and a general feedback on it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews (besides my personal experience with it).
1. What People Say
Thyroid Rescue 911 has the same problem as many other supplements – it has very few real reviews:
- original version is only sold on its official website
- most user reviews are written there
Now – the opinions there seem pretty authentic.
But most of them are positive, so it's up to you whether you believe them or not.
This product is also sold on Amazon – but the version is most likely a fake one:
- different label and product
- only the brand is the same
- many negative reviews
So there's no point considering the opinions there, as they're not related to the actual version.
That's why I don't advise you to get the product from Amazon (or any other retailer).
2. My Experience
Since my thyroid levels weren't amazing either, I decided to test this supplement myself:
- I have Hashimoto's disease (hypothyroidism)
- my thyroid levels aren't terrible
- but my TSH is a bit higher than it should be
Now – my condition would probably be a mild hypothyroidism.
For this reason, I'm not taking any prescription medication at the moment.
Still, this supplement lowered my TSH levels (from 2.98 to 1.65).
I could see these results after about 2 months – so in my case, it surely helped.
Not to mention that I didn't experience absolutely any side effect.
So I personally recommend it, since it worked pretty well for me.
Thyroid Rescue 911 seems to work pretty well:
- improves TSH levels
- promotes thyroid health
Obviously – don't expect it to make miracles for severe problems.
But if you have a mild thyroid issue (like I did), it can definitely help.
So I strongly recommend it in these kind of cases.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Thyroid products aren't always the safest category of supplements:
- many have some very high concentrations
- their effect is very strong
- but they also cause a lot of side effects
However, Thyroid Rescue 911 looks great at this chapter.
I personally didn't experience any side effect from it (despite it working really well for my TSH).
Not to mention that I haven't found any complaint about it at this chapter.
That's probably because of its natural-based formula.
So I definitely recommend it from this point of view, it's a very safe supplement.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
For a thyroid supplement, this product is quite expensive.
However, keep in mind that it's safer than most.
So I personally prefer spending a few extra dollars just to stay free of side effects.
1. The Exact Price
You can only find the original supplement on its official website.
As I said – it's also available on Amazon, but most likely in a fake version.
So I definitely don't advise you to get it from anywhere else than its official page.
Now, here's its pricing on the official website:
- Single bottle costs $69.95 (with free shipping).
- As in many cases, price gets better for larger quantities.
- In the best case, you can get it for about $39.
Honestly, $39/bottle isn't a lot (for a high-quality thyroid supplement).
However, you have to go for the largest supply in order to get this price.
So I definitely agree that its standard cost is a bit too high.
But I personally would be willing to pay this again, considering the results I had from it.
2. Worth Or Not?
As I said – based on my experience with it, it's worth it.
I'm aware that it's not the most affordable option out there.
But considering the high rates of side effects in thyroid supplements – I'm willing to pay more for a safer one.
That's why I would surely recommend Thyroid Rescue 911.
This supplement is pretty expensive for a single month supply.
However – it's one of the few supplements on the safer side.
So if your budget allows it – go for the largest supply to save a significant amount.
Other than that, this product is totally worth it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on Thyroid Rescue 911.
1. Unique Formula
This supplements contains an original mix of ingredients, which you can't find in any similar product:
- essential thyroid boosters
- herbal extracts
- vitamins and minerals
That's one of the secrets of its success, actually.
2. Balances Thyroid Levels
In terms of results, this product works really well.
Since I tried it out myself – I can tell that it's really effective:
- improved my TSH levels
- boosted my thyroid health
My personal experience with it is one of the reasons why I recommend it.
3. Really Safe
Unlike other thyroid supplements, this product has a minimal risk of side effects.
Its ingredients aren't very harsh – despite the fact that they work really well.
However, that's the reason why its risk of side effects is very low.
My Verdict – Is It Worth It?
Short answer: It's definitely worth it.
Judging after my experience with it, I would recommend it for mild thyroid issues:
- Based on a natural (and original) formula.
- Doesn't cause any serious side effects.
- Works really well for TSH and thyroid levels.
Its biggest problem is definitely price, because it's not a very cheap product.
But all in all, it's worth even that high price.
I would surely pay more in order to get a safer supplement.
Since most thyroid products cause a lot of side effects, Thyroid Rescue 911 looks a lot better at this chapter.
So I think you're making a wise choice going for it.