It's time for my Folexin review, which makes the absolute best supplement for hair loss & growth.
Now, I have a personal experience with this product.
That's why I can honestly say that it literally saved my hair:
- stopped my hair loss completely (in 2 months)
- increased my growth speed (2-3 times)
- reduced my thinning
Besides, it has a really low price for its superior quality.
But let me tell you what makes Folexin the best vitamins for hair loss & growth.
Note: This review is based on my personal experience with Folexin.
Full Name: Folexin by Vita Balance (Vita Post)
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $25/bottle (as a standard price).
But you can also get it for about $17/bottle (more on this below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It's also sold on retailers – but it's pricier and it may not be the original version.
Designed For: Boosting hair growth – but not only:
- reduces hair loss dramatically (at least in my case)
- prevents thinning
- promotes thick hair
It's a supplement I strongly recommend for hair growth, as well as for general hair loss.
If you're dealing with male pattern hair loss, this alternative is more suitable for you.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – It’s by far the best hair supplement I know
Recommended?: Totally – I couldn't find a better product:
- fights most causes of hair loss
- thickens and improves hair density
- improves hair growth speed (2-3 times, in my case)
So it's definitely the hair supplement I had best results with.
What I Liked About It
- Best combination of ingredients from the market
- Targets more causes of hair loss (than similar products)
- Excellent results for thinning hair
- Boosts hair growth speed dramatically
- Worked better than anything else in my case
- Many satisfied users behind
- Really well-tolerated
- Extremely affordable for its quality
What I Didn't Like About It
- Original version is only available on its official website
- Shipping isn't free for any quantities
- Only ships in about 25 countries
#1 – My Personal Results
The main reason why I recommend Folexin is because I have a personal experience with it.
That's exactly why I trust it so much.
So let me tell you my entire story with it.
1. My Background
I started dealing with hair loss in my teenage years.
However – things worsened a lot when I was about 18:
- my hair started falling out severely
- my ends were also thinning out
- I tried several topical products with no success
I had actually seen some dermatologists and had some blood tests.
However, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with my body.
But apparently – I had a bunch of minor issues that were all ruining my hair:
- iron deficiency
- DHT excess
- mild hypothyroidism
- stress and some nutrient deficiencies
I tried several products, but most of them were not effective.
Out of the few ones that actually worked – most would cost me well over $40/month.
At that time, I could not afford that – so I tried looking for some cheaper options.
2. How Folexin Worked For Me
I cam across this product by mistake – but it made miracles for my hair:
- My shedding started getting better from the first month.
- It stopped completely after 2-3 months.
- My hair would also grow 2-3 times faster than before.
- The ends stopped thinning out.
Here are some before/after pictures of my hair.
As you can tell, the results are more than impressive.
Now – I stayed with Folexin for about a year initially.
I did take big breaks from it afterwards.
But the good news is that my hair loss didn't return in the meantime.
It's true that it depends from case to case.
But if your hair loss returns, you can restart taking Folexin in a lower dose.
However – all in all, I'm extremely grateful to this product for bringing my hair back to life.
Folexin made some absolute miracles for my hair.
Given my results with it, it's a supplement I would definitely recommend.
You're making the best choice going for it.
#2 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start right off with some general things you should know on Folexin:
- its exact mechanism of action
- how it benefits hair
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
Folexin's mechanism of action is pretty simple:
- Nourishes existing hair roots and follicles.
- Prevents and reduces shedding caused by common factors.
- Increases hair growth speed.
Now – it's an excellent product for growing healthy hair much faster than normal.
But what about fragile hair (that falls out)?
Well, that's where it has a big advantage.
That's because it can fight the most common causes of hair loss:
- nutritional deficiencies (zinc, vitamin D, vitamin B9/12, etc.)
- DHT excess
- mild thyroid issues
- iron deficiency (partially)
Most hair supplements out there are only helpful if your hair is already healthy.
But because of its mechanism of action, Folexin is excellent for hair fall as well.
That's why it makes my top recommended hair supplement.
It's a 2-in-1 product (for both shedding and hair growth) – and the best one, actually.
2. Company Behind
Folexin's producer is a brand called Vita Balance.
Honestly – I'm a huge fan of this brand, because its supplements are excellent:
- similar formulas to very popular products
- much lower prices
Other than that, the company itself is very reputable:
- A lot of contact info available online.
- Very professional website.
- Many satisfied users behind.
I have actually reviewed (and tried) many supplements from Vita Balance.
And like most of their previous users – I was very satisfied with all of them.
They have some excellent ingredients for a super low price, which is a huge advantage.
So it's a supplement brand I have a lot of trust in.
#3 – Ingredients (10 out of 10)
The main reason why I recommend Folexin is its composition.
That's because it has by far the best formula among hair supplements:
- contains way more essential nutrients than most products
- its ingredients can fight a lot of hair loss causes
- based on both vitamins/minerals and herbal extracts
- doses are excellent in most ingredients
Shortly – Folexin is designed for a multitude of hair issues.
Unlike most hair supplements, it can fight most cases of shedding.
Plus – it also contains certain nutrients that are rare in hair supplements (like iron).
So if there's a mix of ingredient I would recommend in most cases, it would surely be this one.
Now, I would divide its composition in 3 groups:
- Herbal Extracts (Proprietary Blend)
So let's take a closer look at each category.
There are about 5 vitamins that are essential when it comes to healthy hair growth.
And guess what? Folexin contains all of them.
It's not only that – it also contains several additional ones:
- Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene) – moisturises and increases hair growth speed.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – reduces hair loss and promotes its health.
- Folate – stimulates hair follicles and boosts growth speed. 
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – a deficiency is a major trigger of hair loss.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – supports scalp health and strong roots.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – promotes blood flow inside the the scalp.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – is essential for a healthy hair growth.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyancobalamin) – leads to a healthy scalp and faster growth.
- Biotin – boosts hair growth speed, as well as skin/nails health. 
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) – strengthens and nourishes hair follicles.
So you couldn't really ask for more when it comes to hair vitamins.
Things look pretty much the same when it comes to the minerals inside Folexin.
All of them are essential for hair – and there isn't anything else you would need (in terms of minerals):
- Calcium – is crucial for a normal hair growth rate.
- Iron – a deficiency is a major trigger of severe hair loss. 
- Magnesium – boosts hair growth speed and prevents shedding.
- Zinc – is an important part of hair tissue boosts repair. 
- Manganese – a deficiency leads to a slow hair growth.
- Potassium – a lack in this mineral can lead to shedding.
The only mineral I would add in Folexin is copper.
However, a deficiency is very rare nowadays – because this mineral is found is most foods.
But other than that, Folexin's minerals look great.
3. Proprietary Blend
This mix of herbal extracts has several crucial benefits:
- reduces and blocks excess DHT
- improves the symptoms of male/female pattern hair loss
- increases hair growth speed
Now, Folexin contains a combination of 11 different herbs.
They are all helpful – but I would discuss 4 of them that are by far the most important:
- Horsetail Extract – dramatically strengthens roots and improves growth speed.
- Fo-Ti – induces anlagen (growth) phase in hair follicles.
- Nettle Root – stimulates blood flow and fights shedding.
- Saw Palmetto – is the best DHT blocker among herbs. 
Shortly, Folexin's herbal blend works great against hair loss caused by DHT excess.
Overall – Folexin's formula is by far the best from the market.
It's not the only product with the exact composition, that's true.
But it's by far the cheapest one.
So if you want to get the best ingredients for your hair loss/growth, that's the product I recommend you.
#4 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Folexin looks pretty good at this chapter as well.
Shortly – this product is designed as vegetable capsules.
Among all types of pills, these are by far the best ones:
- really easy to swallow
- no large dimensions
- no bad aftertaste
In other words – taking these pills is extremely easy and convenient.
Folexin has a similar serving size to that of most hair supplements:
- only requires 2 capsules/day
- you can take them together or space them out
This means that it's super easy to take.
However, certain hair supplements require 3-4 pills daily.
So compared to those – Folexin surely has an advantage here.
#5 – Results (8 out of 10)
Let's now take a look at how Folexin worked for some of its previous users.
And it's no surprise that most of its opinions are positive.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Now, Folexin is sold on both its official website and on Amazon.
However – I cannot guarantee the version from Amazon is the original one (there are some complaints).
Still, I usually avoid reviews from a product's official website.
That's because they tend to be biased and false positive.
But things seem to be quite different here:
- mixed reviews overall
- you're allowed to write your own review (after verifying your purchase)
That's why I consider those reviews to be quite authentic.
So here's what most satisfied users say about Folexin:
- Most noticed a big improvement in their growth speed.
- Others claim it helped a lot with their shedding.
- Some others praise its effect on thickening hair.
- A few others state their hair is much stronger and healthier.
Besides, I also received some opinions from some of my readers who tried it.
So all in all – I found a lot of people satisfied with Folexin.
2. Negative Opinions
Most complaints on this product were indeed on Amazon:
- Some users said they didn't see any results.
- Others complain about its potential side effects.
- A few even claim that it's not the original product.
Now – all products sold on Amazon may or may not be authentic.
That's because there are lots of counterfeited supplements on the market.
That's why I usually recommend purchasing on from official websites.
And that's surely available for Folexin as well.
But other than that – if you buy the original product, I would say it has high chances to help you.
Folexin has some mixed reviews overall, which is great.
But its satisfied users are way more than those unsatisfied ones.
So in terms of results – it's definitely a very effective product.
#6 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Unlike many other hair supplements, Folexin is very safe to use.
And that's because of its biotin dose:
- Contains a really safe amount (600 mcg).
- Products with high doses have a much higher risk of acne.
- A safe dose is anything under 1000 mcg.
- Higher doses don't have absolutely any extra benefit for hair.
- However, they do come with a lot of potential side effects.
So Folexin is surely not a supplement that could cause you acne.
Now, I personally used this supplement for long amounts of time.
And guess what? I had absolutely zero side effects.
That's why I can guarantee that it's really well tolerated.
#7 – Price (10 out of 10)
Honestly – Folexin's price is totally unbeatable.
It's actually one of the main reasons why I recommend it (over its competitors).
1. The Exact Price
As I said – I strongly advise you to get this product from its official website:
- surely sells the original version
- overall price is better than in retailers
- significant discounts for larger quantities
Now – let's analyze its price on its official page:
- Standard price is $24.95.
- Obviously, price gets better if you buy several bottles at once.
- In the best case, you can get it for $17-$18/bottle.
Honestly – I don't know any quality hair supplement that costs that little.
In fact, similar supplements cost at least $40-$50.
Plus – most of them don't even offer discounts for larger quantities.
That's why Folexin's price is absolutely astounding, given its quality.
2. Worth Or Not?
To be honest – it's completely worth it.
It's surely the best hair supplement I know, in terms of quality/price.
It has some excellent ingredients that can treat most cases of hair loss.
But despite that – it's really affordable.
So honestly, what could you wish for more from a hair product?
Folexin has a really low price for its composition and quality.
So it's definitely a hair supplement I would recommend anytime.
In fact – it's the best one from this category.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: It's completely worth it.
It's by far the best hair supplement I have ever looked into:
- Treats most causes of hair loss.
- Excellent results for both hair growth, thinning and shedding.
- Really amazing results in my case.
- Great mix of herbs and nutrients.
- Really safe and well-tolerated.
- Extremely affordable for its value.
Now, Folexin is surely not the only hair supplement that works.
But in terms of quality/price, it's way above all of its competitors.
So it's definitely a supplement I would recommend anytime.
The only case where I would not recommend it is if you're dealing with male/female pattern hair loss (caused by hormonal imbalances).
It's also helpful in this case, but it's probably not strong enough.
So if that's your problem, I advise you to try this last-generation formulation.
But in all this other cases – Folexin makes the best hair product I know.