It's time for my Striction D review – which is the best diabetes supplement I looked into:
- very affordable in some cases
- excellent ingredients
- really strong effect
So is Striction D a scam (as some people claim)?
Does it have any side effects or complaints?
Judging after its features, I would say that it's a blood sugar supplement I would totally recommend.
But I tried to dig really deep into it, so that I can answer all of your questions.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Striction D.
Full Name: Striction D by Healthy Habits
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Price: From $19-$23/bottle (for the initial bottle).
It has a more complicated pricing – but you can get it for about $26/bottle on a regular basis.
I will give you more details about its pricing later on.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Its price is a lot lower than in any retailers (and it's also the original version).
Designed For: Blood sugar support – it helps with multiple issues:
- high glucose and lipids levels
- insulin response
- high blood pressure
In other words – it's excellent for diabetes and its complications.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – It's probably the best diabetes supplements
Recommended?: Definitely – it's my top recommendation for diabetes:
- based on the best versions of its ingredients
- works extremely well in over 90% of cases
- very well tolerated by most people
- incredibly affordable
So it's the diabetes supplement I would recommend at any time.
What I Liked About It
- Excellent combination of ingredients
- Based on a unique mix of substances
- Its ingredients have the best versions available (trademarks)
- Doesn't cause any serious side effects
- Works extremely well for most users
- Maintains blood sugar levels under control in most people
- Supports weight loss and healthy weight management
- A lot cheaper than most competitors
- Excellent quality/price ratio
- Has a 365 days money back guarantee
What I Didn't Like About It
- A lot of fake versions sold online
- Original version is only available on its official website
- Only sold in the US
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Here are some general things you should know about Striction D:
- what makes it different from the rest
- how exactly it works
- who is the company behind it
1. How It Works
Striction D's mechanism of action is entirely based on its formula.
Shortly – it supports (and improves) your body's natural response to insulin:
- Controls blood sugar levels.
- Increases antioxidant support.
- Lowers LDL cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Boosts metabolic function.
So unlike most diabetes supplements – Striction D is also helpful for overweight people.
Most of the other products only reduce their glucose levels, but they have no impact on their weight.
On the other hand, Striction D can also speed up metabolism.
Consequently, this leads to a faster weight loss and a healthier life.
Now – in terms of mechanism of action, this supplement seems really helpful.
It doesn't come up with any unbelievable claims.
Instead – it's solely focused on its real benefits.
And judging after its composition – I'm pretty sure it can follow its promises.
2. Company Behind
Striction D's producer is a brand called Healthy Habits:
- pretty good reputation
- has been on the market for many years
- offers several other health supplements
Now – there are several versions of Striction D on the market.
But the original one is made by Healthy Habits.
All of the others have a different producer (with a more or less different name).
Still – in terms of trustworthiness, this brand is definitely authentic.
It also offers a 365 days money back guarantee – while most diabetes supplements don't offer any.
So I would say that it's safe to buy Healthy Habits' products.
#2 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Striction D has an amazing formula overall.
If you ask me, I would say it's probably the best (among diabetes supplements).
That's the reason why it works much better than most of its competitors.
It's based on a unique combination that can't be found in any other product:
- ingredients are extremely potent (but safe)
- they come in the strongest versions available
- their doses are very high
Now – because of its ingredients, it's Striction D is not only helpful for diabetes/high blood sugar.
Instead, it also lowers cholesterol and improves metabolism and energy.
It's pretty hard to find all these benefits in one product.
But apparently, Striction D's composition makes it possible.
Now – let's take a closer look at its active ingredients.
1. Ceylon Cinnamon (1000 mg)
Cinammon is known to work great against high glucose levels.
However – most diabetes products contain the regular form of this substance (Cassia Cinnamon):
- it's rich in coumarin (which can be toxic) 
- doesn't work too well for blood sugar
Now, this version is a lot cheaper and easier to find.
That's why most diabetes supplements contain it.
But Striction D is based on the stronger (and original) form – Ceylon Cinnamon Verum. 
This version contains Type A polyphenols, which make it superior to its regular Cassia form:
- improves beta cells hormonal response
- boosts carbohydrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity
- manages and reduces high blood sugar 
- lowers cholesterol levels
- doesn't cause any side effects/toxicity
Obviously, this original form of Cinnamon (Ceylon) is a lot pricier – but its effect is totally worth it.
So it's the main responsible behind Striction D's effect and higher quality.
2. Crominex3+ (400 mcg)
This ingredient is a special form of Chromium.
Crominex3+ is a trademark ingredient (a superior version of the original compound).
And according to clinical trials, it's the most effective form of Chromium from the market:
- higher purity
- safer than regular Chromium
- better effect on insulin sensitivity and glucose 
Besides, Crominex3+ can also reduce cholesterol and arthritis pain (as a bonus).
3. GlucoHelp (480 mcg)
You surely heard about Banaba – as it's one of the best herbs against diabetes.
Well, GlucoHelp is a patented purified extract of this herb:
- can reduce glucose levels by up to 30%
- reduces insulin resistance 
- provides antioxidants
Now – this compound has several studies behind.
So it's clearly the most superior version of Banaba from the market.
4. Zinc (15 mg)
Many people with diabetes tend to deal with a zinc deficiency.
However, this mineral is actually essential for normal blood sugar levels:
- improves beta cell secretion
- manages high glucose levels
So even though its diabetes benefits may seem limited, zinc is crucial in this condition.
5. Thiamine (1.5 mg)
Like zinc, this vitamin also tends to lack in people with diabetes.
However, its effect is very important:
- lowers blood sugar
- maintains a healthy glucose level
- improves energy and metabolism
Besides, thiamin has some clinical trials regarding its benefits in diabetes.
And as you can guess, its results are very promising.
Honestly, Striction D has one of the best formulas from the market:
- based on some amazing ingredients for diabetes
- most of them come in a superior version
- all have clinical trials behind
So in terms of composition, I would totally recommend this product.
Its formula is the best proof for its superiority.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
This supplement looks pretty good at this chapter as well.
As most diabetes supplements, Striction D is designed as vegetable capsules:
- pretty easy to swallow
- average dimensions
Now – this kind of capsules tend to have a lighter color and no taste.
So in my view, this formulation is ideal for a diabetes product.
It's very easy to take even in the long run.
This supplement follows quite a classic scheme here.
It requires 2 pills/day, which is a typical serving size:
- You should space out the pills throughout the day.
- Take one pill at breakfast and one at dinner.
- Make sure you take them with plenty of water.
Now – you could also take both capsules together.
But I personally recommend spacing them out, as the effect is more constant.
Other than that, Striction D's schedule is pretty easy to follow.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
The best way to see how a product works is by looks at its previous users' opinions.
Now, Striction D does have a lot of reviews.
But some of them were on the trickier side – and let me explain.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. What People Say
First of all – there are many versions of Striction D sold online.
And as you can guess, most of them are fake ones.
The original version is only available on its official website.
So there's no point looking at its reviews on retailers:
- most are related to a fake version
- they tend to be quite negative as well
But since they're not about the original Striction D, I won't include them here.
Now – this product does have some authentic reviews:
- there are several on TrustPilot
- there are also some on its official website (with a verified purchase)
Since you're allowed to write your own review as a real buyer – I trust the reviews from its official page.
If they were fake, they wouldn't allow you to leave your own opinion after you verify your purchase.
So here's what most users say about Striction D:
- Most reviews are positive.
- Some users say it really helped their diabetes.
- Others state it reduced their glucose levels.
- I also found some praises about a lower cholesterol.
Other than this, I also received some positive experiences with Striction D via email.
Some of my readers tried out this product and they were very satisfied with it.
So to me – these are some great proofs that it really works.
Just make sure to go for the original version – otherwise, it's quite useless.
The versions sold on retailers have a lot of complaints (and they also look quite different).
So stick to the original page and you should get the most of this product.
Striction D has some very positive reviews from its users (for the original version).
So it seems to be very effective in most cases.
Considering its excellent ingredients, that's not a surprise.
That's why I would totally recommend this product – it really works.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
One of the biggest advantages of Striction D is its safety.
This means it's extremely well tolerated by most of its users.
Now – its formula is specially designed to prevent any usual side effects:
- no liver toxicity (because it contains Ceylon – not Cassia Cinnamon)
- no digestive issues (because it contains Crominex3+ – not regular Chromium)
Besides, this product can be combined with prescription diabetes drugs.
It doesn't reduce insulin levels dramatically (which could have been a danger).
Most of its ingredients are used in their best version in Striction D.
That's why its side effects are extremely rare.
So it's one of the safest diabetes supplements out there.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
For a diabetes supplement, Striction D has a really great price.
However – its pricing options are a bit different than those of most products.
But I will explain you in detail below.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – Striction D's original version is only available on its official website.
That's why I don't advise you to purchase it from anywhere else.
Now, its official website pricing is pretty interesting.
First of all – it has 2 pricing options (with or without subscription).
Let's begin with regular purchases (no subscription):
- Standard price per bottle is $56.39.
- Price gets much better for larger quantities.
- In the best case, you pay $26.55/bottle.
- Shipping is free for all orders.
- The website sometimes has a special initial bottle offer (around $23 for the first bottle).
Now – I personally advise you to go for the regular purchase option.
If you decide to use this product in the long run, you can then sign up for a subscription.
But my advice is to buy it manually at first.
Regarding the subscription – it allows you to save about 25%:
- You can buy this product for about $19/bottle.
- Shipping is also free.
Anyway – all in all, Striction D has an amazing price for a diabetes supplement.
Not to mention that it's actually a very high-quality one.
2. Worth It Or Not?
It's definitely worth it – considering its ingredients and quality.
Many regular diabetes supplements cost about $30-$40/bottle.
On the other hand, Striction D:
- is a lot cheaper than most
- has a much better formula overall
- works in a lot more cases
It's true that its price isn't the lowest if you go for one bottle only.
But try to keep an eye on the official website, as you can often find it at about $23/bottle.
You can also go for the largest supply (without subscription).
In this way, you end up paying the same minimal price per bottle.
So Striction D is definitely worth it – a lot more than most diabetes supplements, actually.
This supplement has an excellent pricing for its quality.
So from this point of view – I would totally recommend it.
There are few products of this quality that are so affordable.
That's why I'm sure you would be sorry if you skipped it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would summarize Striction D in 3 ideas.
1. Amazing Ingredients
In terms of composition, this product looks excellent:
- contains the best available version of its ingredients
- based on herbal extracts
- has a unique composition
As I said, you cannot find this exact formula in any other product.
That's probably why such few supplements work as well as Striction D.
2. Really Safe
Another advantage of this product is its safety:
- doesn't cause the regular side reactions of diabetes supplements
- can be used with prescription drugs
- doesn't lower glucose levels dramatically
In fact, I couldn't find any complaints related to its side effects.
On the contrary, many people stated that it's really well tolerated.
3. Extremely Affordable
For a product of its quality, Striction D is incredibly cheap:
- can be bough for about $23 (with no subscription)
- its lowest price is around $19/bottle (with subscription)
On the other hand, many basic supplements cost at least $35.
Not to mention that their ingredients don't even have 50% of Striction D's potency.
That's why I consider it a really good deal.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: It's worth it for sure.
It's the best diabetes supplements you can find at this point:
- Unique ingredients in their best existing formulas
- Very well tolerated with no side effects
- Works extremely well in over 90% of cases
- Also helps with weight loss
- A lot cheaper than most supplements
But most importantly – Striction D has an excellent quality/price ratio.
If you ask me, it's probably the best one out there.
So it's a supplement I would definitely recommend, it looks great from all points of view.
Its only serious problem is that it's not available outside the US.
You can indeed find it in retailers – but the versions sold there are usually fake.
That's why I don't advise you to buy it outside its official website.
Still, if you don't live in the US and you cannot buy it – I advise you to check this similar alternative.
But other than that, Striction D is a product I would totally recommend.
Just make sure to order the original product and you won't be sorry.