Have you had enough of your rosacea flare-ups?
Or do you simply want to make your skin look better?
Either way – there are solutions.
Let me show you how to get rid of rosacea on face (in 8 steps), following this very simple guide.
Note: This guide is based on my thorough research.
#1 – Use Sunscreen Constantly
One of the struggles of people dealing with rosacea is having a sensitive skin.
For this reason, too much sun exposure can be dangerous.
This is why I advise you to obsess over sunscreen.
Even if you do not have plans to go to the beach or outside, you should still apply it.
Here is why constant use of sunscreen is important:
- Minimizes rosacea flare-ups caused by sun exposure.
- Prevents skin redness and flushing.
- Makes your skin less susceptible to skin damage.
- Protects from harmful UV radiation.
- Improves skin texture.
Using sunscreen can give you a lot of key benefits.
And the best way to maximize these benefits is to apply it on a regular basis.
Once you do this way, your skin will get less sensitive over time.
That is a major thing, as it can save you from a lot of stress.
Now, another symptom of rosacea is that it cause patches of discolored skin.
This gets worse with sun exposure, as it increases melanin production.
This is because UV rays activate your pigment-producing cells.
Sunscreen prevents this – as it absorbs and blocks harmful UV rays.
Now, the advantages of daily sunscreen use is clear.
I suggest using one with a minimum SPF of 30, as studies show that it blocks 97% of UV B rays .
Be consistent with sunscreen, as it minimizes rosacea flare-ups.
It also makes your skin less sensitive to external factors.
Plus, it also controls melanin production – that makes skin discoloration worse.
#2 – Try Rosacea Relief Serum
To be frank with you, looking for the best cream can be hard in this case.
Rosacea skin is sensitive to regular ingredients from most skincare products.
That's why I want to help you choose the best product for you.
My top recommended cream is called Rosacea Relief Serum.
It's one of the few products that are specially designed for this skin condition.
Here's what makes it better than any other rosacea product:
- Based a formula created on updated scientific and medical research.
- Made of special active ingredients.
- Specially formulated for people with rosacea.
- Actively involved in soothing and calming your inflamed skin.
- Provides skin moisture without causing a flare-up.
- Quick results (sometimes within 4 weeks).
- Offers you a 67-day money-back guarantee.
Rosacea means a cycle of burning, inflammation and redness.
The best thing about this product is that it eases every stage of this cycle.
One of the reasons is that it protects the skin barrier.
This means a lower risk of outbreaks and flare-ups.
In fact, tests have shown a decreased redness by 30% or more in over 90% of the test subjects .
Now, here are the key ingredients that this product make so effective:
- Renovage – improves barrier function by 75%.
- Actiflow – proven to reduce inflammation and redness.
- Mediacalm – lessens prickling heat sensation.
- Allantoin – is a key anti-inflammatory compound.
- Camella Sinensis – helps to correct rosacea condition.
- Vitis Vinifera – protects and maintains the cellular matrix.
- Hydrolite 5 – can moisturize skin by 100% in just 2 weeks.
Moreover, this serum also works in delaying skin aging.
So it's definitely one of the best products you could find out there.
And when it comes to rosacea signs, I would definitely recommend it.
High-quality products are essential to control and reduce rosacea signs
Rosacea Relief Serum is the best product I know, as it has a specially developed formula.
It reduces redness by 30%, according to its conducted tests.
Plus, it comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
#3 – Avoid Your Triggers
It goes without saying that there are many triggers for people with rosacea.
That is why it's vital to avoid them.
And when it comes to rosacea, there could be many specific ones.
That's why it's crucial to know your flare-up triggers.
Here are some examples of the most common rosacea triggers:
- Too much sun exposure without sunscreen
- Using or getting exposed to hairspray
- Extreme temperatures
- Drinking alcohol and hot drinks
- Spicy foods
- Environmental factors like heat and wind
As you can see, there are many potential triggers.
And the tricky part is that it could be really difficult to avoid them.
That is why you should make sure you do your best.
Remember that some cosmetic, skincare and hair products contain triggers too.
Take note of these common ingredients you should avoid :
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
Remember that triggers may be different from person to person.
To find out exactly what worsens your rosacea, you can also consult with your dermatologist.
Don't forget that it is always best to be safe than sorry.
There are certain factors and ingredients that could trigger your rosacea flare-ups.
It's essential to find out all of your triggers – so you can avoid them.
#4 – Use Green Tea Compresses
For those that do not know, teabags are a popular skincare remedy.
And they can help those dealing with rosacea.
Let me show you how green teabags could become a big help against your rosacea:
- Haveanti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Give a cooling effect to your skin.
- Help lessen redness appearance.
- Work well against irritation.
- Reduces swollen skin.
The key point of teabags is that they are a key source of antioxidants.
Antioxidants are super important, as they allows the skin to repair itself.
Green tea bags have tea polyphenols, which are rich in antioxidants.
Studies observed that tea polyphenols reduce sebum secretion .
This is relevant because having rosacea can make you prone to pimples.
Here's how you should use green tea bags:
- Prepare two tea bags and soak them in hot water.
- Then squeeze them until the liquid comes out.
- In order to use them as a warm compress, let them cool down first.
- If you want them to use as a cold compress, place them inside a refrigerator.
- After all that, gently apply them up to 15 minutes.
While there are several tea varieties, I recommend green tea, as it's one of the healthiest.
It also helps your skin sensitivity to UV rays.
Plus, it has a soothing effect that could prevent blushing and redness.
Teabags can be really helpful as a rosacea treatment.
Choose green tea bags, as green tea has a lot of polyphenols.
They decrease sebum secretion and acne pathology.
#5 – Lighten With Zeta White
Remember what I mentioned earlier about skincare products?
Yes, you should think carefully about whatever you apply to your skin.
It's true that there are plenty of products to choose from.
But picking the right one can be really tricky, since most products have a terrible quality.
Still, I know one that has a really strong effect, while being gentle at the same time.
I'm talking about Zeta White:
- Is extremely safe for all types of skins.
- Based on herbal formula (almost 100% natural ingredients).
- Has a powerful effect against uneven pigmentations.
- Does really well against dark and red spots.
- Comes with a unique composition that can brighten skin.
- Significant results within 3-4 weeks.
- Affordable, given its quality.
- Comes with a lot of satisfied users behind.
- 100 days money-back guarantee.
This product is not specifically designed to treat rosacea.
But even so, it serves as a really good secondary remedy.
That's because it can significantly smoothen and even out your skin color.
If you ask me – this is also essential, as rosacea causes facial pigmentation.
There is no need to be worried, as there are no recorded side effects for this product.
Now, Zeta White comes as a 3-product system:
- Face Wash –based on lemon and papaya extract that lighten the skin .
- Moisturizer – blocks and brightens spots and other pigmentations from darkening.
- Night Cream – gives you a younger and lighter skin by enhancing cellular growth.
However, using just one of these 3 products is still pretty effective.
But if you want to get the full benefits, go for the whole package.
Plus, it will save more money in the long run.
Rosacea can cause an uneven skin tone.
That's why I recommend Zeta White, a product that helps you get a uniform skin color.
In terms of quality/price, it's hard to beat.
#6 – Apply Tea Tree + Coconut Oil
One of the best ways to treat rosacea is using natural ingredients.
And there are some options that could deliver some positive results.
In this step, I'm going to talk about 2 essential ingredients that you can use at home.
You can use them separately, but you can also mix them up (to increase their results).
First of all – let's take a look at tea tree oil:
- Has some strong antiseptic abilities.
- Used for a lot of skin conditions.
- Can cool and soothe skin.
- Fights off infections and itchiness.
- Enhances overall skin appearance.
The next miraculous remedy is coconut oil:
- Contains lauric acid that has a soothing effect .
- Has skin-barrier repair properties.
- Lessens redness.
- Backed up by studies to ease swelling.
- Really good source of antioxidants.
Now, itchiness is one of the usual side effects of rosacea.
You may not be dealing with this symptom, but some people get to experience it.
This is where tree tea oil comes in, as it is proven to lessen itchiness.
Meanwhile, coconut oil protects your rosacea skin.
That's because it has a lot of antioxidants that control free radicals.
Try this common recipe before going to sleep:
- Get 1/2 tsp of coconut oil, 1-2 drops of tree tea oil and 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Proceed to apply the mixture to your skin.
- In the morning, wash it off with warm water.
Now, both oils have some anti-inflammatory properties.
This can ease and even reduce your flare-ups.
That's an extra reason for you to give this mix a chance.
Certain natural ingredients are helpful to manage rosacea skin.
Tea tree oil works really well against itchiness.
You can mix it with coconut oil, in order to protect your skin from oxidative stress.
#7 – Boost Your Antioxidants Intake
This guide is meant to treat your rosacea in the best way possible.
That is why I will advise you to try a holistic approach.
This can mean improving your daily nutrition.
I'm talking about getting a healthy supply of antioxidants:
- Fight off free radicals that cause skin damage.
- Are essential in addressing rosacea symptoms.
- Involved in treating skin redness.
- Also helpful against skin discoloration.
- Effective against inflammation.
You can get antioxidants through supplements or through foods.
But if you ask me, the best way is to enhance your daily intake of healthy foods.
That's because there are plenty of foods that are rich in antioxidants.
Consider the following sources of antioxidants:
- Citrus fruits
- Vegetable oils
- Whole grains and vegetables
- Seafood and lean meats
- Tea and red wine
These are just some of the main sources of antioxidants.
Remember that antioxidants are not just the key against rosacea skin.
They are also really good for your health maintenance .
So boosting your antioxidant intakes is definitely a good investment.
Antioxidants play a critical role in your rosacea symptoms.
You can boost your dietary intake with supplements and foods.
#8 – Drink Aloe Vera Water
Aloe Vera water/juice is the extracted from the Aloe Vera plant.
It has been used for thousands of years already for its medicinal benefits.
This is because it is rich in nutrients that are beneficial for your health.
And it is also suitable for treating rosacea skin:
- Has regenerative properties for skin cells.
- Deals with different inflammatory skin disorders .
- Contains a high number of vitamins for skin nourishment.
- Helps to neutralize free radicals.
- Has a strong healing effect.
Now, results may seem more obvious when it comes to topical application.
But you can still get the key benefits of this herb even when you take it by mouth.
This is because it treats your skin from the inside.
Another benefit is that it provides your skin with good hydration.
At the same time, it helps to prevent pimples with pus (due to its anti-bacterial properties).
To make your own Aloe Vera water/juice, you can follow this technique:
- Take 1 pc of Aloe Vera leaf then carefully peel it using a sharp knife.
- Wash the gel to take away the bitter taste and its residual latex.
- Then proceed to blending it with water until you get to the right consistency.
Remember that you can combine it with other ingredients.
I suggest you to drink it daily, in order to get its full benefits.
Keep in mind that Aloe Vera drinks come with some side effects.
Aloe Vera is one the most prominent medicinal plant.
You can still reap the key benefits by drinking its water or juice.
Do not forget to drink it daily (for best results).
My Final Thoughts
So how to get rid of rosacea on your facial skin?
I advise you to follow all of these 8 steps:
- Use sunscreen constantly.
- Try Rosacea Relief Serum.
- Know and avoid your triggers.
- Try green tea compresses.
- Choose Zeta White Cream as a secondary remedy.
- Apply tree tea oil + coconut oil.
- Boost your antioxidants intake.
- Drink Aloe Vera water daily.
As I already mentioned, there is no cure for rosacea.
But these steps will surely help tremendously in managing your symptoms.
Plus, they will surely prevent your flare-ups.
And while they cannot work instantly – you will notice some results gradually.
Life does not have to be extra hard, even when you have this skin condition.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4610788/
2 – https://www.rosaceareliefserum.com/wp-content/uploads
3 – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii
4 – https://www.mdpi.com/2076-3921/6/1/2/htm
5 – https://www.researchgate.netMedicinal_Uses_of_Carica_papaya
6 – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/
7 – https://aspenjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs
8 – https://farmaciajournal.com/arhiva/20095/issue52009art08.pdf