It’s time for my Zeta White Review – which is the very best skin lightener you can get.
If you want to lighten your skin naturally and gently, this is surely the product you should go for:
- very powerful effect
- extremely safe
- natural and herbal-based formula
- quite affordable
So what makes Zeta White better than all the other creams from the market?
I will give you all the reasons why it’s the best choice below.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Zeta White.
Full Name: Zeta White by Swiss Research Labs
Product Type: Skin Lightening Cream
Best Actual Prize: Around $50
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Lightening the skin – it also helps with:
- reduces dark spots and uneven tone
- brightens skin
- fights and protects again hyperpigmentation
Besides – it’s also effective for whole body whitening (even for sensitive skin).
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – It’s among my top rated products (of all categories)
Recommended?: Definitely – it’s the best skin lightening product you can get:
- extremely powerful (yet gentle) effect
- one of the few products with no side reactions
- best quality/price ratio
It’s surely the most worth-buying product I know from this category.
What I Liked About It
- Herbal-based formula with almost 100% natural ingredients
- Excellent composition
- No risk of side effects (due to its natural formula)
- Strong but gentle effect
- Many satisfied users behind it
- Worked really well in my case
- Effect can appear very fast (less than a month) and lasts a lot
- Best quality/price ratio
- Quite affordable for its quality
- 100 days money back guarantee
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Effect is best if you use all 3 products (the system)
- Only available on its official website
- No discounts for larger quantities
- Official website is very slow at times
#1 – Claims & Producer
I will start by giving you some general facts on Zeta White:
- how exactly its works
- what is its mechanism of action
- who is its producer
This system doesn’t state to be the best lightening cream from the market (as I consider it).
In other words – it’s not a product that claims to work miraculously (as most do).
Instead, it’s only focused on its real proprieties and how it can actually help you.
That is – lightening the skin in a natural way:
Other than that, its benefits are also clearly stated.
And most importantly – they are completely achievable (according to many user opinions):
- doesn’t harm the skin
- it’s suitable for all skin types
- results last on the long term
- you can see a change in as little as 3 weeks
So in terms of claims – it gets a really high score from me.
It’s surely the kind of product that will not disappoint you, in terms of promises.
Maybe that’s why it has a 100 days guarantee, which is huge (compared to similar products).
2. Company Behind
Zeta White’s producer is a very reputable brand called Swiss Research Labs.
This company is focused on science-based products, so it’s extremely professional:
- it’s been on the market for over 20 years
- their products are clinically proven
- they have some very detailed contact info
Basically – the brand itself is excellent.
There’s no surprise it has such a long history.
It’s actually among the supplement brands I trust most, in terms of reputation.
So you can buy their products without any worries of getting scammed, that’s a guarantee.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
This system’s composition is probably the best I have seen in a skin lightener:
- based on herbal extracts with studies behind
- its main ingredients are known to lighten skin
- no dangerous chemical substances
Besides, its formula is given out in detail (on its official website).
Most skin lighteners I looked into only mention some of their ingredients.
But Zeta White is very transparent about its composition, which is excellent, by all means.
Now – let’s take a closer look at the ingredients from each of its 3 products.
1. Face Wash
This formula is mostly based on 2 key ingredients:
- Papaya Extract – adds a gentle lightening base and moisturizes the skin. 
- Lemon Extract – reduces the amount of melanin produced by the skin. 
Other than that, there are several other active compounds.
These are common for all 3 products (Face Wash, Moisturizer and Night Cream):
- Apricot Oil – protects against UV damage and boosts collagen production.
- Coconut Oil – improves hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone.
- Cranberry Extract – promote new and lighter skin.
- Strawberries – reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C – it’s an antioxidant that promotes lighter and smoother skin.
Basically, this formula is excellent mostly because it’s herbal-based.
Plus, the extracts it contains are all clinically backed-up (in terms of lighter skin).
As I said – this product contains some common ingredients as the Face Wash.
But other than that, its #1 ingredient is Liquorice Extract:
- contains 2 essential compounds (liquiritin and licochalcone)
- reduce the production of tyrosinase
- tyrosinase is a common cause of skin darkening
Basically – Liquorice decreases skin darkening and hyperpigmentation. 
Since it works from the inside, it’s one of the main responsible behind Zeta White’s powerful effect.
3. Night Cream
Just like the previous 2 products, the night cream also contains the common set of Zeta White ingredients.
However, its main compound is Allantoin (another herbal extract):
- removes dead cells from skin surface
- promotes skin lightening
- boosts brighter and revitalised skin
Besides, this herb is excellent when it comes to hydration and exfoliation.
The fact that it’s been used for centuries for various skin issues is the best proof.
Zeta White has an excellent formulation overall – in all of its 3 products:
- mostly based on safe herbs
- no dangerous chemical substance
- no potential side effects
Besides – its full formula is given out (not only its active ingredients).
So it’s definitely a product I would strongly recommend, in terms of potency.
It’s the best cream you can when for lightening your skin naturally.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you should know about this lightening system here.
All 3 products from Zeta White have some similar features:
- white color
- very light (fresh) smell
- easy to apply
Now – it’s mostly their texture that is a bit different.
The Face Wash is obviously more liquid and it actually has a lighter color than the other 2.
The Night Cream is the thicker, while the Moisturizer is somewhere in between.
But overall, all 3 of them have a pleasant consistency – which makes them very easy to apply.
The exact way to apply this system depends on how many products you get.
Now – I strongly recommend going for all 3 (since they have the best effect when used together).
So here’s how you should use the system:
- Start with the Face Wash (morning and evening).
- Apply a small quantity on your wet face and massage.
- Add the Moisturizer afterwards (morning).
- Again, apply a small quantity and massage.
- Before bedtime, continue with the Night Cream.
- Apply a small quantity on your face and neck and massage.
- Make sure to use the Face Wash to clean your face beforehand.
In case you only go for one or two of these products, just follow their instructions.
But even so, I advise you to get the whole system – if you want to make the most of Zeta White.
Other than that, applying this product is quite easy.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
In order to see how a product works, I usually look at its customer feedback.
And that’s exactly what I did with Zeta White.
Besides, I also gave it a try myself – to see whether it’s really effective or it’s all a myth.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
First of all – Zeta White isn’t available on any retailer.
This means there are no Amazon/Walmart reviews conducted on it (which are known to be authentic).
Now, Zeta White does have some user opinions on its official website.
But as usual – I cannot tell how real they are.
However, it does have several user reviews on various websites:
- some users reviewed it on YouTube
- they are clearly some real customer who actually used the product
- most of them highly praise it
Basically – Zeta White is very effective when it comes to lightening the skin.
You can check those video reviews to see for yourself.
Also – there are some other written reviews on different 3rd party websites.
Their overall opinions are also positive, but I can’t really tell how authentic they are.
But even so, Zeta White has a very positive feedback overall, so it’s clearly a product that really works.
2. My Experience
I also gave this product a try myself, mostly out of curiosity:
- my skin is naturally pretty white
- however, my skin tone isn’t very even
- I have darker spots and freckles
I may not be the excellent candidate in terms of skin lightening, given my natural color.
But I did notice some real improvement while using Zeta White:
- my darker spots did indeed get much lighter
- my freckles became less visible
- also, my face tone started getting a lot more even
It’s true that I only used one bottle of all 3 products.
So I didn’t necessarily expect to get a major improvement or a long term effect.
However, I could see a difference after only one supply.
Plus – the effect started going away after some months, so it really lasted.
For this reason, I’m very confident in Zeta White (especially if you use it consistently).
Zeta White has a very positive customer feedback:
- many users claim they were satisfied with it
- lots of praises about its effect
- I personally could see a real improvement
It’s true that I couldn’t find lots of opinions about it.
But there were some video reviews, which are more than significant. Plus – I could see its effect in my case.
So it’s clearly a lightening skin product I would recommend anytime.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
This is one of the best parts about Zeta White.
Since its formula is almost completely natural – the risk of secondary reactions is minimal.
That’s probably why I couldn’t find absolutely any complaint about it at this chapter.
So if you ask me, it’s extremely safe.
On the other hand – skin lightening products are among the most dangerous creams:
- most contain chemical ingredients (for a strong effect)
- they tend to leave skin red and inflamed
- they can also cause irritation, acne and dermatitis
That’s a major reason why I recommend Zeta White.
If you want to lighten your skin effectively and naturally – that’s the product you should go for.
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
Zeta White is a really affordable skin lightening system.
It’s surely not the cheapest – but given its quality, it could be a lot pricier.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – this product is only available on its official website:
- Each version costs $49.95.
- Full system costs $149.95.
- Shipping is free for all orders.
Now – the price itself is very good (for a skin lightening system).
Most alternatives from the market cost well over $60 for one product.
The only thing I don’t like about Zeta White is that it doesn’t offer discount for larger quantities:
- price is the same whether you buy 1 or 3 products
- whole system costs the same even if you buy several supplies
However – you do receive a free body lotion if you go for the whole system.
So this is some kind of discount, after all.
Still – Zeta White doesn’t the very best price among all skin products I looked into.
But it surely has the best quality/price ratio among all skin lightening products.
2. Worth Or Not?
It’s worth it, for sure.
As I said – it’s not the most affordable product ever.
But keep in mind that it’s based on a natural formula (it’s one of the few creams of this kind, actually).
So it has a minimal risk of side effects, unlike most lightening creams.
I would surely prefer a product with no risk of causing me any irritation, don’t you agree?
That’s why it’s totally worth the money.
Zeta White is an excellent product, even in terms of price.
It’s not the cheapest cream from the market – but it has a great price for a skin lightening product.
Plus, it has the best quality/price ratio, in my view.
So I totally advise you to go for it.
If you want the best (and safest) effect in terms of skin lightening, it’s the best choice.
#7 – Zeta White In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this lightening system.
1. Herbal Formula
Zeta White is one of the few skin lightening products with a natural composition.
In fact, I would say it’s pretty much the only one with an almost 100% herbal-based formula:
- all its active ingredients are natural
- they have clinical evidence for their lightening effect
- overall composition is very potent
So its natural formula is one of its biggest advantages, if you ask me.
2. Safest Alternative
In terms of side effects, this product is extremely safe.
That’s surely because of its natural and herbal-based composition:
- no risk of rashes and irritation
- no dangerous chemical bleacher
I personally care a lot about safety, especially when it comes to skin lightening products.
That’s because they have a higher risk of irritations (than anti-aging creams, for instance).
3. Best Quality/Price
As I said, Zeta White may not be extremely affordable.
But compared to other skin lightening products, it surely has a great price.
Not to mention that its quality is excellent.
So in terms of quality/price, I don’t know any better skin lightening product.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: It’s surely worth it.
If you want the best skin lightening product, this is surely the option you should go for:
- Based on a herbal formula.
- Lightens skin gently and naturally (yet powerfully).
- Minimal risk of side effects.
- Extremely effective in terms of results (based on my experience with it).
- Enough satisfied users behind it.
- Affordable for the high quality it has.
Now, there are lots of skin lightening creams on the market.
But keep in mind that most have a huge rate of side effects.
In fact – the line between their best lightening effect and secondary reactions is very small in their case.
That’s mostly because of their composition (which is rarely natural).
So that’s the reason why I’m such a big fan of Zeta White.
If you want to lighten your skin without any potential irritations, that’s what I advise you to use.