Feeling conscious about wearing shorts again?
Are you unsure about buying that sexy suit online?
It's surely because of your cellulite and stretch marks.
While it is normal to deal with them – it's even better to get rid of them.
So let me show you how to remove cellulite fast (following 8 steps).
Note: This list is based on my in-depth research + personal opinion on cellulite.
#1 – Check Your Hormones
It's no secret at all that there are some major triggers of cellulite.
Among them, there is one that is sometimes overlooked – your hormones.
For our first step, I'm going to focus on why you should have your hormones checked.
You would be surprised how crucial they are to your cellulite development:
- Hormones play an integral role in skin health and function.
- Some hormones are part of the cellulite process.
- When hormonal imbalances appear, they increase cellulite risk.
- They can contribute to water retention, weight gain, and stretch marks.
But there are other relevant hormones you should look out for :
- Prolactin – makes cellulite more obvious (due to increased water retention)
- Insulin – is responsible for adding more weight
- Noradrenaline – acts as a stress hormone
The best way to check hormones is by having a blood test with a full hormonal profile.
Once you find out the causes, you can find the best solution.
Since we're talking about hormones, results won't be the same for everyone.
That is why some people develop cellulite, while others do not.
Hormones can contribute to the development of cellulite.
A hormonal imbalance can increase your cellulite risk.
Have some blood tests, so that you can find out the main trigger behind your marks.
Cellulite is a very common skin condition in most people.
As as you can guess – there are tons of skincare products for this issue.
But most of the time, they don't work at all or they have a minimal effect.
That's why I want to recommend you a high-quality product, that you can trust.
It's called Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy.
- It is scientifically-based stretch mark cream that works great for cellulite.
- Reduces your cellulite marks all over your body.
- Targets marks and scars around your affected area.
- Increases collagen and elastin production.
- You can expect some results after 4 weeks of use.
Don't be confused by its name, as it actually does a great job in improving cellulite.
Additionally, it can also correct uneven layers and dents on your skin.
That's just one of the reasons why you should give it a try.
You have to choose the right product to improve your cellulite.
Try using Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy, as it's based on an incredible composition.
Plus, it offers a 67-day period of guaranteed money back.
#3 – Exercise Daily
The first thing that pops into peoples' minds when about skincare is products.
They often forget that a healthy lifestyle is super important.
This includes exercising daily.
But that's also available if you want to have a sustainable cellulite treatment.
But how does exercising make your cellulite better?:
- Improves blood circulation and oxygen supply in your affected areas.
- Minimizes inflammation levels.
- Make your skin and muscles tighter, which makes cellulite less noticeable.
I suggest doing regular exercises (with cardio and strength training):
- Running In Place
If I were you, I would surely give these exercises a try.
Remember that this step is a commitment, so it's fine if you're a starter.
Everything has to begin somewhere.
Regular exercise is a must when it comes to cellulite.
It can help you control your hormonal imbalances.
Plus, daily exercise can reduce cellulite appearance.
#4 – Moisturize Constantly
There is no complete skincare routine without this step.
Moisturizing is a must for almost any skin issue.
Not only that it's essential to fight cellulite, but it has a lot of general skin benefits too.
But here's how it can help with cellulite:
- Keeps your affected skin moisturized and hydrated.
- This prevents it from drying out.
- Provides a soothing effect for inflammation.
- Your skin barrier and firmness may be restored.
- Can potentially even out skin blemishes.
You may use a moisturizer product or natural ingredients as well:
- Aloe vera gel
- Natural honey
- Coconut oil
- Helichrysum oil
- Rose essential oil
My recommendation is to moisturize day and night (for best results).
This step is both very effective and easy to use even at home.
Moisturizing constantly can reduce your cellulite visibility.
It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, preventing future scars.
You may opt for a moisturizing product or for natural ingredients alone.
#5 – Get Omega 3 & Antioxidants
So far we covered some substantial ground in treating cellulite.
But for the next step, let's focus on improving your diet.
Along with lifestyle and hormonal factors, having a proper diet is critical.
An anti-cellulite diet should include antioxidants and Omega 3.
Here's what you need to know about antioxidants:
- Are natural compounds that stop harmful free radicals.
- Can protect normal skin cells from free radical damage.
- Promote skin repair, especially in your affected areas.
- Are key in preventing cellulite in the future.
Now, let's take a look at Omega 3:
- Are a type of fats that your body cannot produce on its own.
- You must consistently get them through diet.
- Work best for lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Prevent existing conditions from worsening.
- Minimizes the risk of cellulite in the future.
Now, you can get these nutrients from foods and supplements.
Here are some natural sources of both:
- Antioxidants (whole grains and vegetables, citrus fruits, vegetable oils, lean meats)
- Omega 3 (seeds, walnuts, oily fish, seashells, other seafood)
There are some essential nutrients for improving your cellulite.
Antioxidants fight free radicals that worsen your cellulite.
On the other hand, Omega 3s gives better blood circulation (which decreases your risk).
#6 – Massage With Oils
Natural ingredients are an alternative when your products don't work.
In fact, skin care products are usually based on natural ingredients.
That is why I can advocate for essential oils – as they are super effective and natural:
- Have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and soothing abilities.
- Can lessen cellulite visibility.
- Using them properly promotes skin collagen and elasticity.
- Smoothen your cellulite-affected skin.
- Do a good job against mild inflammation.
What I will suggest to you is to go for thick oils – as they are easier to use.
Here are some examples you can consider:
- Cypress oil
- Fennel oil
- Almond oil
- Jojoba oil and Litsea Cubeba oil
- Coconut oil and Grapefruit oil
- Black Pepper and Rosemary oil 
Keep in mind that you can also combine them.
Just don't forget to dilute them before using them.
It's a rule that you should never use them in their pure form.
The use of natural remedies is an effective alternative.
They have some real properties that improve cellulite marks.
A gentle massage enhances circulation and triggers better skin healing.
#7 – Try A Coffee Scrub
Your skincare plan should definitely include proper exfoliation.
That is especially because cellulite isn't an easy problem.
This is where a coffee scrub may be handy:
- Made from natural coffee grounds.
- Rich in caffeine and other key antioxidants.
- Fights off free radicals that can worsen cellulite.
- The caffeine that can control inflamed cells.
- Can reduce unwanted marks and blemishes.
Now, that's not an exotic treatment – as you can do it at home:
- Get 1/2 cup of coffee grounds and combine them with water.
- Add at least 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You can now apply the paste to your cellulite.
- Do a gentle massage around the area (for about 4-5 minutes).
- Give at least 20 minutes before you remove it with a soft cloth.
This is just one of the common recipes that you can try.
For some more satisfying results, do this once a day.
You would begin to see some gradual changes.
You need to have proper exfoliation for your cellulite.
Coffee scrub acts as a really good mechanical exfoliator.
Using it will result in healthier skin cells and better circulation.
#8 – Keep Your Weight Constant
If you noticed, most of the earlier steps had something to do with weight.
Aside from topical treatment, all key steps target regulating your weight.
So it's time to consider sustainable weight management.
Here's the role your weight plays in regards to cellulite:
- Lifestyle factors are associated with an increased cellulite risk.
- Cellulite is more common among overweight people.
- When you gain weight, its development speeds up.
Keeping your weight constant doesn't only involve diet and exercise – but also:
- Drinking plenty of water.
- Having a good sleep schedule.
- Maintaining a goal-oriented attitude.
Aside from planning and execution, monitoring and evaluation also help.
What you can try is getting a report book to check if you're on track.
Calculate your Body-Mass Index (BMI) and use a weighing scale from time to time.
You need to have proper weight management in treating cellulite.
Make sure that your weight is constant.
My Final Thoughts
Are you now ready to get rid of cellulite?
Let me recap the 7 vital steps:
- Check your hormones.
- Try Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy.
- Have some regular exercise.
- Make sure to moisturize constantly.
- Consume more Omega 3s and antioxidants.
- Do a gentle massage with essential oils.
- Have your own coffee scrub at home.
- Maintain your weight constant.
As I said, getting rid of your cellulite is not an easy process.
So these steps will take some to work.
But they will provide you with a full treatment (in the long run).
So as long as you're patient and consistent – you're definitely on the right track.