It’s time to review CinnaChroma – which is a supplement for blood sugar.
But does it actually turn out to be a good product?
Or is it just a waste of your money?:
- lacks authentic reviews
- quite expensive
- basic ingredients
Let's find out all the info behind it and whether it's worth your effort or not.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on CinnaChroma.
Full Name: CinnaChroma Advanced Blood Sugar Support Formula by Barton Nutrition
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $67
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Maintaining a healthy blood glucose metabolism.
My Rating: 3 out of 10
Recommended?: No – there are a lot of weird things about this product:
- no solid background
- pretty pricey for its value
- limited honest reviews
I strongly suggest you to go for a better option, which makes the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement.
What I Liked About It
- Contains some basic ingredients
- Has a professional website behind
- Convenient to use (one pill daily)
- Offers different bundle options
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Ingredients could be more varied
- Price is high for its quality
- Very limited customer reviews
- Little info about its background
- Risky results
- Current version may be a fake one
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Here's some basic info you should know about CinnaChroma:
- its company/producer
- what health problem it improves
- how it works inside the body
1. How It Works
Honestly – CinnaChroma has some very limited info about it.
Based on its description, it claims to work in several ways:
- maintains a healthy blood sugar
- suppresses sugar cravings
- minimizes the effect of carbohydrates
- supports weight loss
It also states to reduce blood glucose by up to 29% in just 40days.
If you ask me, the product revolves around the religious history of cinnamon.
Also – it points the wonders of the major ingredients in the body.
Honestly, I'm not super impressed by this supplement.
That's simply because I see a lot of questionable signs about it.
So it's really hard to believe its claims are completely real.
Either way, I still don't fully trust this product.
2. Company Behind
CinnaChroma is created by a company called Barton Nutrition.
I did a very careful research about it online.
However – I couldn't find any solid background about it.
Also, I even looked at the reviews of the company itself.
But unfortunately, there aren't any (not even on BBB).
Now, the only way you can reach them out is through email or phone.
But the lack of info on this brand is still pretty questionable to me.
So I strongly suggest you to look for more some trusted products.
#2 – Ingredients (4 out of 10)
Now – CinnaChroma has a very basic formulation.
It contains 3 types of ingredients:
- cinnamon (the main compound)
Also – the doses are decent on paper, in my view.
But honestly, its formula isn't the best I have seen so far.
So here's the list of its main compounds:
- Chromium – supports glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity 
- Vitamin D3 – helps lower blood sugar back to normal 
- Vanadium – lowers cholesterol level and blood pressure 
- Selenium – prevents the development of diabetes 
- Vitamin K2 – reduces risks of type 2 diabetes 
- Cinnamon Bark Extract – improves blood glucose and sugar cravings 
Now – these ingredients exist in many blood sugar supplements.
That's why CinnaChroma's formula isn't the best.
It could have been better if it had some extra herbal ingredients, in my view.
So other than that, the formula looks pretty basic (but decent).
However – it's not something I would necessarily recommend.
Honestly – I couldn't trust the ingredients inside CinnaChroma.
The formula and its doses look decent on paper.
It's not amazing or excellent – but it is decent.
But not knowing the real source of this product itself isn't very appealing to me.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (4 out of 10)
Just as I expected, there's no solid data about how CinnaChroma looks.
I saw some photos of the bottle with capsules beside it.
So here's what this product looks like:
- clear capsules
- brown to light green powder inside
- average size pills
Now – if this info is true, I would say it looks like a normal supplement.
In terms of suggested dose, it recommends one pill per day.
But it also mentioned you can take 2 capsules, in case you want a stronger effect.
Also – skipping a day it is said to be okay, which is pretty weird.
Honestly, I still don't recommend it – regardless of what it really looks like.
Again – it doesn't have any clear info about its source.
So if I were you, I would look for other products that are more trustworthy.
#4 – Results (3 out of 10)
As always – I try to look for some honest customer reviews.
I do this to show you the different views on the product.
Also, to avoid giving you a one-sided opinion in this review.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Honestly – I didn't see CinnaChroma in any online retailers.
It's only sold on its official website.
So I have no choice but to feature the reviews on its official page:
- Most of the buyers noticed a decrease in their blood sugar levels.
- Some said it helped them maintain their glucose level normal.
- There were also comments about how it stopped their sugar cravings.
- Others mentioned that their blood sugar levels were still high after taking it.
- A few customers experienced side effects after taking it.
- Some comments were about refunds and extra fees.
- The complaints about canceling the subscription were also very numerous.
The overall rating of the product is 3.8 stars out of 5.
I was actually expecting the rating to be higher, since the reviews came from its official website.
But if you ask me, I'm still not fully convinced about the feedback.
My main reason is the vague background of this product.
However – you can notice the common complaints about fees and subscriptions.
It's a bad sign, because it has the same pattern as other rip-off products.
Overall – CinnaChroma seems to work in lowering blood sugar.
But there are also complaints about it being a waste of money.
And even though it worked for some, I'm still not completely convinced.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
Honestly – I think CinnaChroma can be dangerous in some ways.
That's simply because it doesn't have any solid info about its source.
There are some signs that it's not a very safe product.
I'm talking about some of the reviews from its official page.
Now – here are the adverse effects experienced by some previous users:
- higher blood glucose level
- upset stomach
- allergic reactions
If you ask me, these side effects are not serious, in normal cases.
But since CinnaChroma is questionable, you should be very careful.
So if I were you, I would stay away from supplements with these patterns.
I recommend you to look for other options, that are safer for your body.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
As I mentioned, CinnaChroma is very expensive.
There are a lot of reasons why so it's not the best option.
1. The Exact Price
The safest place where you can buy CinnaChroma is from its official website.
In fact – it's the only website that sells it.
Here are the bundles offered there:
- One bottle costs $67
- 3 bottles cost $177
- 6 bottles cost $294
- Monthly subscription is only $47/bottle
If you ask me, these price tags are really high (even for the 6 bottles pack).
Plus, I don't recommend subscribing right from the start.
That's because you're not sure if this product actually works for you.
So why would you pay in advance?
Also – considering its not so good features, it's not worth this price.
Honestly, I don't think you should go for it.
But obviously, it's still up to you if you want to take the risk of not.
So far – it's not a product I would recommend.
2. Competitors’ Price
If you ask me, I would recommend you to try a better option.
It's a product called Striction D:
- Striction D's ingredients are unique and very varied.
- The formula works best for diabetes/high blood sugar levels.
- CinnaChroma's formula is basic and decent on paper.
- But the ingredients are few and they need more improvement.
- Striction D normally costs $56.
- In the best case, you can get it for only $19.
- CinnaChroma's price starts at $67 and offers more bundles.
If you really compare the 2 products, Striction D is obviously the best choice.
It is way cheaper but at the same time, it also has some superior features.
So it's the best investment of your money, in my view.
Overall – CinnaChroma has a very high price for its true quality.
If you ask me, I don't recommend you to buy a questionable product.
It's not the best investment of your money, in my opinion.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s a summary of my view on CinnaChroma.
1. Basic Formula
If you ask me, CinnaChroma contains some decent ingredients.
However – it's not the best from the market, but it can get better.
But if you ask me, there are better formulations out there.
2. Unclear Background
After careful research, CinnaChroma doesn't have clear background:
- does have an official website
- almost no info about it anywhere else
I'm not saying that it's a scam. but you should be careful.
There are some complaints about its extra fees and subscription cancellations.
3. Very Expensive
Now – CinnaChroma is not the best investment for your money.
A one-time purchase of a bottle costs $67.
There are also bundles offered and a discount upon subscription.
But since it has a lot of red flags, I don't think it's worth its price.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – it has some undesirable features:
- Unclear background info
- Limited authentic reviews available
- Needs more ingredient variation
- High price for its value
- Risky effect (harmful for some people)
Honestly – products like CinnaChroma are not a good investment.
This exact supplement is legit, since previous buyers received their orders.
But it doesn't mean that you will get your money's worth.
So it's better to save your money and look for a better alternative.
What do I recommend instead? A product called Striction D:
- Contains superior forms of ingredients
- A lot of satisfied users recommend it
- Well-tolerated and really affordable
- Excellent benefits to aid high blood sugar as well as weight loss
If you ask me – it's much better to choose Striction D instead.
Not only that it has a lower price, but it's also very trustworthy.
So you will surely get your money's value with this product.