Do you feel annoyed with your uneven skin tone?
Or do you want to get a lighter texture?
If yes – this guide is perfect for you.
I will show you how to lighten skin naturally in 7 steps – using some really simple remedies.
Note: This guide is based on my thorough research + opinion on skin lightening.
#1 – Use An Olive Oil + Honey Mask
Having dull skin can really be frustrating.
That especially if your products are not working at all.
For these reasons, maybe it's time for you to opt for some better alternatives.
So here's something that you can count on – honey and olive oil.
Here are some reasons why I think you should try them:
Honey has a lot of lightening benefits:
- Contains a natural bleaching agent called hydrogen peroxide.
- Helps lighten pigmentation.
- Provides minerals and vitamins for a bright and glowing complexion.
- Removes impurities that contribute to skin darkening.
- Eliminates dead skin cells that make your skin look dull.
Things look good when it comes to Olive Oil as well:
- Has some skin-lightening benefits.
- Protects against skin pigmentation.
- Protects from sun damage that may darken your skin.
- Avoids skin redness.
Using these 2 ingredients can already help – but you could try adding some extra compounds.
And here's an example:
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil and raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- a raw egg yolk
What to do:
- Combine them all in a mixing bowl.
- Let the mixture rest for a bit (3-5 minutes).
- Slowly apply it to your clean and dry skin.
- Once applied, leave it for a while (10-15 minutes).
- Rinse your face gently with lukewarm water.
- Pat it dry with a cloth.
- Apply a good moisturizer.
What's really good about this mask is that it's easy to make, even with other raw ingredients.
Did I mention that all these substances are also very cheap?
There are some natural ingredients that can really lighten your skin.
Honey and olive oil are known to contribute to brightening your skin.
Plus, they also make sure that your skin health is in good shape.
#2 – Try Zeta White Cream
While there are countless products, looking for the best one can be hard.
This is because only a few of them actually works and are actually harmless.
That's the reason why it's critical to choose wisely.
And you're lucky – because the product I'm going to recommend you might be the answer.
Let me introduce you Zeta White:
- Safe for all types of skins.
- Powerful effect once applied.
- Almost 100% natural ingredients (herbal-based formula).
- Based on a unique composition.
- Backed up by satisfied users.
- Fast results (within 3 weeks).
- Affordable for its quality.
- 100 days money-back guarantee.
But here's one thing you need to know – Zeta White comes as a 3 product-system:
- Face Wash – based on lemon and papaya extract that adds a gentle lightening base .
- Moisturizer – protects and brightens the skin against further darkening.
- Night Cream – promotes new, lighter skin cellular growth.
Now, this doesn't mean that it's absolutely necessary to try all 3 products.
You can opt for only one or two.
But for you to maximize its benefits, I recommend using the whole system.
In this way – you won't have to spend anything else for any extra products.
You need to have the right skin-lightening product for the best results.
Zeta White is the best cream from the market.
It's extremely effective while being gentle to your skin at the same time.
Plus, it has the best quality/price ratio among this kind of products.
#3 – Use A Quality Moisturizer
When you talk about the basics of skincare, moisturizers will always be on top.
And contrary to popular belief, moisturizers are a must for all skin types.
What they do is that they make the process of skin lightening easier and quicker.
This is because they are good for hydrating your skin.
And in order to make your skin lighter, you need a good hydration.
Here are more ways on how moisturizers can help:
- Can gradually lighten pigment concentrated parts.
- Specifically target melasma, sunspots or liver spots.
- Can hide skin blemishes.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Improve the overall skin tone.
Moreover, as a good lightening moisturizer, it should also be able to:
- Keep your skin nourished.
- Maintain optimal hydration.
- Bring out a natural youthful glow.
And these are precisely the things that Zeta White's moisturizer does.
So it's clear that going for the offer is a completely good deal.
It gives you the best results and it's also cost-effective, so you won't be spending much on one product.
Go for a high-quality lightening moisturizer for your skin lightening treatment.
Zeta White's product is excellent for optimal results.
It's based pn Liquorice extract, that works best from the inside.
#4 – Exfoliate Weekly
A good skincare routine also involves exfoliation.
Plus, it plays a big role in making your skin lighter.
Exfoliation is the mechanism of taking out dead skin cells as to give room for new ones.
When your dead skin cells are removed, you get a lighter skin.
Check out how exfoliation really helps in skin lightening:
- Eliminates any pigmentation in your skin over time.
- Your scarring is also removed.
- Improves tanned skin or suntan appearance.
- Enhances skin discoloration visibility.
- Promotes your normal skin tone over darkened or worn-out skin.
There are some factors you should consider when exfoliating:
- Type of skin
- Physical exfoliation (scrubs, pumice stones, cloth)
- Chemical exfoliation (natural raw ingredients, skincare products)
One good thing about exfoliation is that it can be done with raw materials accessible at home.
In this way, you have control on what you apply on your body.
And if you ask me, that's always an advantage.
Your old and dead skin cells are what make your skin darker.
Exfoliation really helps – as it removes and replaces them with new ones.
In this way, it makes you get a lighter skin appearance.
#5 – Use Sunscreen Constantly
Yes, using sunscreen is obviously included in this list.
This is because one of the main reasons why you get darker skin is melanin.
When you get exposed to harmful UV rays, your body produces melanin to protect your cells.
But in return, it makes your skin darker.
This is where the importance of sunscreen comes into play.
Look at how it can help you get that lighter complexion:
- Absorbs most of the UV radiation prior to reaching your skin.
- Protects your skin from sun damage.
- This causes less production of melanin.
- Skin tone becomes lighter gradually.
- Prevents further darkening of your freckles.
- Avoid worsening of skin hyperpigmentation.
What I would also recommend is picking a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of 30.
According to studies – it can block 97% of UVB rays .
That's a big thing for most of us.
It will surely help in lightening your skin easier and quicker.
Sun exposure stimulates the production of melanin, that darkens your skin.
Sunscreen it helps to reduce this amount of melanin that is produced.
Make sure to apply it daily (and even when indoors) for better results.
#6 – Apply Orange And Lemon Juice
The use of citrus fruits for skin lightening treatment is nothing new.
And one of the most popular citrus fruits are lemon and orange.
Their topical application is reported to work as a skin lightening treatment.
The juices from these 2natural ingredients have their own active roles in skin lightening.
When it comes to lemon juice:
- Effective in lessening dark spots and freckles visibility.
- Also known to treat acne damage on your skin.
- Plays a key role in giving you an even complexion.
As for orange juice:
- Has natural bleaching proprieties.
- Protects skin from UV radiation.
- Gives you a fair-looking skin.
- Brightens your face.
- Improves overall skin tone.
Consider trying this very simple homemade skin lightening recipe:
- Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice, orange juice and honey.
- Let it rest for at least 2 minutes.
- Apply to your clean and dry face.
- Gently rub and do some small massages.
- Place it on your skin for a bit at least 5-10 minutes.
- You can also put the orange and lemon peels on your skin, if you want.
- Now rinse and clean your face with a clean towel.
Most people report seeing results in at least 2 weeks (with consistent application).
Lemon and orange juices are rich in vitamins that help lighten skin.
Vitamin C controls skin darkening.
A combination of these juices has a powerful effect.
Both of them are very cheap and easy to have, along with other natural ingredients.
#7 – Try Cucumber Slices
Just like most fruits, cucumber has a lot of health benefits.
In this step, we're going to talk about how it can help you have lighter skin.
The best way to make use of this natural ingredient is topical application.
You can do it simply by placing slices of cucumbers directly on your skin.
Get to see what it has in store for you:
- Lightens sun tan.
- Fades away your dark spots
- Contains silica that targets lightening your dark circles.
- Treats visibility of skin blemishes.
- Brightening of your skin overall.
The only disadvantage is that cucumbers are only a temporary fix.
But you can still get some positive results, especially if you use them continuously.
What I recommend you is to include them in your daily routine.
Cucumbers can have some positive outcomes in making your skin lighter.
In order to see some improvements, you need to be consistent.
The use of cucumbers for lightening skin is only a temporary solution.
My Final Thoughts
So how to lighten your skin naturally?
I would recommend following these 7 steps:
- Use an olive oil + honey-based mask at home.
- Try Zeta White Cream.
- Apply a high-quality moisturizer (included in Zeta White's system).
- Make sure to exfoliate weekly.
- Always use sunscreen.
- Do an orange and lemon juice skin treatment.
- Place cucumber slices on your skin.
Understand that all these steps will take some time to start working.
But despite being effective – they also have a gentle effect.
That's a major advantage – compared with most products, that are too strong for your skin.
Rest assured, as you can definitely expect some positive results over time.