Has your skin become too dry and itchy lately?
Or are your fine lines more and more visible?
You're probably dealing with premature aging.
For this reason, I created a special guide on how to stay young & prevent aging (in 8 steps).
So don't worry – the tips and secrets below are perfect for you.
Note: This guide is based on my thorough research + opinion on skin aging.
#1 – Start Using SPF As Early As Possible
Contrary to popular belief, sunscreen is not only meant for beach days.
In fact, it's very handy everytime you go outside during the day.
Plus, it's even recommended by experts, as it can come a long way in delaying aging.
This is because sunscreen is very effective against the harmful radiations emitted by the sun.
Here's how a simple application can be really good for your skin:
- Prevents sunburn.
- Shields you from skin cancer.
- Improves your skin texture and clarity.
- Leads to fewer visible spotting and wrinkles.
- Blocks the loss of elastins.
There are two known UV rays that inflict skin damage:
- Long-wave ultraviolet A (UVA)
- Short-wave ultraviolet B (UVB)
Now, UV rays contribute to skin damages, premature aging, sunburn and even skin cancer.
UVA is responsible for sunburns, while UVB is causing aging and promotes the risk of skin cancer.
Here are more things you need to know about sunscreen:
- Broad-spectrum blocks both UVA and UVB rays.
- Mineral-based uses zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
- Use one with at least a minimum of SPF 30.
- Don't be afraid to use plenty in covering your skin.
- Especially apply to your sun-exposed areas.
- Do a re-apply for every two hours.
In fact, a study indicated that people that use sunscreen experience 24% less skin aging .
And for me, this fact alone is convincing enough.
From now on, remember to use some sunscreen next time you're off to your work.
Sun constantly emits harmful radiation that may cause premature aging on your skin.
Regular use of sunscreen is backed by a study to slow down your aging process.
Choose products that are broad-spectrum (with a minimum SPF of 30).
#2 – Extra Hydrate Your Body
One of the best things for a healthy and younger-looking skin is being hydrated.
And nothing is more hydrating than drinking plenty of water.
This is also the reason why water is mostly, if not always, included in every skin routine.
You would be surprised how simple things like being hydrated play a big role in combating aging.
Here's what happens when you hydrate your body properly:
- You get a healthy skin glow.
- Your skin is constantly replenished.
- Less chances scars.
- Less visibility of your fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin elasticity is maintained.
If you want an extra help, here is a list of fruits that can be combined really well with water:
- Fresh ginger
The most popular is lemon, as it is an antioxidant that does a good job as an anti-aging agent .
I recommend taking it every morning with water, on an empty stomach.
This promotes an alkaline environment, which is vital for a healthier and younger version of you.
You need to be extra hydrated to avoid the early signs of premature aging.
Water plays a big role in flushing out toxins in your skin.
For extra benefits, you can infuse water with fruits like lemons.
Aging can be easily observed in your skin.
This is why I want to talk about the importance of human growth hormones (HGHs).
HGHs are responsible for your body's growth and development – but they start to decline when you reach middle age.
This is what actually boosts aging.
So you have to increase the production of HGH back in your body.
And the best way to do this is through HGH boosters.
Take a look at the benefits of using these boosters:
- Stimulation of natural HGHs in your body.
- Lessened body fat.
- Reduced risk of age-related diseases.
- Muscle mass enhancement.
- Promotion of overall skin health.
When you decide to try an HGH booster, I recommend the best one I know – GenF20 Plus:
- Enhanced absorption compared to similar products.
- Has the best formula and ingredient list.
- Supported by a clinical study.
- Endorsed by medical doctors.
- Boasts a very high success rate.
Not to mention, GenF20 Plus has a lot of reported satisfied users behind.
I want to mention that you should choose products like this – over synthetic HGHs.
This is because the synthetic ones are pretty dangerous.
Here are the benefits of choosing GenF20Plus:
- Diminished wrinkles and age spots.
- Memory skills improvement.
- Prevention of sexual problems.
- Increase of insulin-like growth factor .
- Firmer and smoother skin.
- Enhanced physical stamina.
Think about these benefits and you will realize that this product is really different.
Your investment will surely be worth it, especially when you begin to see some progress.
HGHs work well in countering the premature signs of aging.
Use high-quality boosters instead of synthetic ones, because they are better and safer.
GenF20 Plus has an excellent formula and some great results.
Plus, it has a huge number of satisfied users.
#4 – Drink Carrot Juice
If you're into natural remedies, this tip is perfect for you.
Carrots are rich in beta-carotene , which your body converts into vitamin A (retinol).
This retinol is found in almost every anti-aging cream.
But getting it through a juice is all-natural, plus you can drink it all the way.
These are the ways it can hold up aging effects:
- Builds more collagen.
- Triggers skin cell growth.
- Prevents wrinkles.
- Evens skin tones.
- Keeps pigmentation away.
Here's how vitamin C will assist in your fight:
- Lessens visibility of your dark spots.
- Improves your skin complexion overall.
- Repairs and maintains skin damages.
- Makes your skin plumper.
- Lightens your brown spots and hyperpigmentation.
As a whole, carrot juice has antioxidant properties that battle free radicals from your body.
At the same time, carrot juice is something very easy you can have.
I would highly suggest you to integrate it into your daily routines (for the best results).
In general, carrots are beneficial for your whole body.
They contain both vitamin A and C, which are both known to be powerful against skin aging.
Plus, carrot juice is convenient and sustainable in the long run.
There are numerous anti-aging creams out there in the market.
But I want to point out that not all of them are the best for you.
This is because products in the skincare industry are not made the same way.
And I'm here to tell you that the best product for you is the one that is Syn-Coll based.
Here's why this ingredient is so special:
- Improves your skin texture.
- Greatly rejuvenates and smoothens your skin.
- Stops your skin degradation.
- Boosts your collagen production.
- Enhances your skin's firmness and elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of your wrinkles.
- Reverses the visibility of photo-aging damage.
Now, you know that the best anti-aging creams contain Syn-Coll.
For this reason, it's time to see the best-suited one for you.
Allow me to present you Kollagen Intensiv:
- Original formula with a unique ingredient list.
- Some of the best results in users.
- A good number of studies are behind it.
- Backed up by a number of satisfied users.
These specific features say a lot about its potency.
On top of that, it has some clinically tested ingredients.
So it is not just very effective – but more importantly, it's also safe.
If you're still not convinced, take note of its main benefits:
- Skin repair and hydration.
- Reduction and prevention of wrinkles.
- Collagen production.
Kollagen Intensiv is specifically developed to give you some outstanding results.
You can tell from its benefits that it's the right product for you.
When it comes to anti-aging creams, choose the products that are Syn-Coll based.
It is a crucial compound that delivers some excellent results.
Kollagen Intensive is your top choice – as it has a superior formula over others.
Lastly, it is both safe and effective.
#6 – Exercise Daily
Getting good skin is not just about using products and having a healthy diet.
But it also depends on having the right set of routines.
And this includes physical exercises.
Truly, doing exercises is often overlooked in skincare routines.
Take a look at the skin benefits of working out:
- Decreases stress.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Prevention and reversal of signs of aging.
- Blockage of acne breakout.
- Elimination of wrinkles.
- Glowing skin
Given how aerobic exercises fight skin aging, here's a list of the most popular ones:
- Jumping rope
Using exercise as an anti-aging remedy is really beneficial.
They are very effective and at the same time, very cheap.
Not to mention that they bring an all natural route.
Doing exercises is really good for your skin health.
In fact, a study has shown that they can reverse skin aging effects.
Engaging yourself with exercises is both an all-natural and cheap anti-aging treatment.
#7 – Don't Smoke/ Drink
Here's a friendly tip: the results of treatments will always boil down to your lifestyle.
This means good anti-aging products can do much if combined with a healthy way of living.
And drinking alcohol and smoking speaks a lot about your lifestyle.
In terms of dealing with aging skin, both of them should be avoided .
Weigh in these potential benefits when you decide to quit these vices:
- Enhanced blood circulation.
- Fewer whiteheads and blackheads.
- Permanent scarring is avoided.
- Reduced risk of having deeper wrinkles.
- Blockage of cystic acne and lesion-like bumps.
- Prevention of collagen and elastin damage.
- Slow down the effects of premature aging.
I know that what I'm trying to push here is easier said than done.
Quitting these two vices can be really difficult.
That's why I want you to know that it's okay if you can't stop completely.
The critical thing right now is to first decide that you want to quit.
You must have a healthy lifestyle for anti-aging remedies to work.
Smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol speed up your skin aging process.
Quitting is definitely a must.
#8 – Just Sleep
At this point, it should be clear that having a good lifestyle really matters, if you want to look younger.
And you having a good sleeping schedule is a bright start.
That's because it's the best time for your skin to repair itself.
Sleeping regularly will definitely help with better skin.
Here are the top benefits of sleep:
- Fewer visible fine lines.
- Less dry skin.
- UV damage repairment.
- More collagen production.
- Keeping saggy skin away.
- Prevention of droopy corners of the mouth away.
- Reduction of wrinkles and age spots.
Here are some tips for you to get a better sleep daily:
- Have a conducive place to sleep (quiet and clean).
- Tidy up your bed.
- Dim or turn off the lights.
- Practice breathing routines.
- Clean your face.
- Drink fresh cold water
At the end of the day, sleeping gives you a happier and healthier appearance.
It is not something to take for granted.
And you definitely deserve to have that beauty sleep.
Sleeping gives your skin the best time to repair itself.
You need to have a sound sleeping schedule, for an effective anti-aging routine.
A study has already proven that poor sleep increases intrinsic aging.
My Final Thoughts
So how to stay young and prevent aging?
There are 8 major steps that you can rely on:
- Start using SPF as early as possible.
- Give yourself that extra hydration.
- Get an HGH booster after you turn 25.
- Try drinking carrot juice.
- Choose anti-aging creams that are syn-coll-based.
- Force yourself to have regular exercise.
- Start to quit alcohol drinking and smoking.
- Practice good sleeping hygiene.
Keep in mind that these steps will not give you an immediate result.
But what they can do is effectively delay aging in your skin.
So they will give you more time to enjoy looking and feeling young.
After all – the more the better, right?