It's time for my GenF20 Plus review, which is the top HGH releaser from the market.
And HGH releasers are the best for rejuvenating the skin:
- low levels are responsible for aging signs
- an external boost can reduce wrinkles (+ many other benefits)
So GenF20 Plus is the #1 anti-aging supplement you can get:
- best formula and ingredients I came across
- one clinical trial behind
- doctor endorsed
- better absorption than most products
In other words – if you want to “become immune to the passage of time“, that's what you need.
But I will give you more details in my full review below (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on GenF20.
Full Name: GenF20 Plus by Leading Edge Health
Product Type: Anti-Aging (HGH Releaser) Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $70/box
You can also get it for about $58/box (more on this below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It's also available on certain retailers (only at times) – but price is much higher there.
Designed For: Boosting HGH production
In this way – it reduces aging as well as other issues:
- reduces weight gain
- improves memory and focus
- boosts metabolism
- prevents sexual problems
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10
Recommended?: For sure, it's the best HGH releaser (and anti-aging product) you can find:
- strongest formula with unique ingredients in high doses
- excellent customer feedback
- the only product with a study behind
If you want the best anti-aging supplement from the market, that's the product you should go for.
What I Liked About It
- Works amazingly against wrinkles, aging signs and many other issues
- Best formula from the market
- Based on 16 different ingredients in high doses
- Endorsed by several medical specialists
- The only HGH releaser with clinical evidence behind
- Better absorption than most competitors
- Many satisfied users behind
- Very high success rate (based on customer feedback)
- Few complaints on side effects
What I Didn't Like About It
- Pretty high serving size (4 pills/day)
- Pills are designed as tablets, which tend to be larger than capsules
- A bit expensive (especially single boxes)
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all – I will give you some general info on this product:
- the mechanism behind its effect
- what issues it works best for
- who is its producer
According to its website – GenF20 Plus is “the #1 rated HGH releaser”:
And judging after the evidence it gives out – that's completely true:
- positive results in a study conducted on the product itself 
- formulated for a better absorption
- higher doses than most products
- endorsed by 2 specialists (dr. Steven Lamm and dr. Anna Lepeley)
- lots of positive reviews from previous users (outside the official website)
Also – there's one more thing that boosts its claims.
GenF20 Plus offers a 67 days money-back guarantee.
That's a little over 2 months – which is more than enough to see if the product works for you or not.
On the other hand, most HGH releasers from the market don't offer any money-back guarantee.
So it's obvious than GenF20 tends to work for most people.
If it didn't – it would have no money-back guarantee, trust me.
The company behind this supplement is called Leading Edge Health:
- produces several health supplements for various issues
- its products are very high-quality
- many contact info available
Also – this brand has some very positive reviews on Trust Pilot.
This means its products are very popular and effective for most people.
So in terms of reputation – it looks awesome.
There's no point being afraid to buy its products – since you're not going to get scammed.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
GenF20 Plus probably has the very best composition among HGH releasers:
- contains a unique mix of ingredients
- based on both classic and herbal compounds
- very high doses in most substances
- contains a total of 16 ingredients
In other words – you can't find this formula in any other supplement.
Many HGH-releasers contain about the same ingredients, but that's not the case of GenF20 Plus.
That's why it's a lot more valuable.
Now – I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Herbal & Various Extracts
- Pituitary (Anterior) Powder
So let's take a closer look at each of them.
These ingredients are very essential when it comes to anti-aging.
Some of them boost HGH production – while others are better for muscle and energy levels:
- L-Arginine (520 mg) – boosts HGH production (even 3x more). 
- L-Glutamine (460 mg) – promotes cell growth and muscle maintenance.
- L-Glycine (460 mg) – it's a key ingredient for stimulating HGH production. 
- L-Lysine (400 mg) – increases the effectiveness of arginine (up to 10x).
- L-Thyrosine (400 mg) – can reduce fatigue and stress and boost memory and metabolism.
- GABA – stimulates and increases HGH production. 
- L-Valine (160 mg) – it's essential for energy and muscle metabolism.
- L-Ornithine (100 mg) – it has a 2x stronger effect than arginine at boosting HGH. 
It's worth mentioning that all of these compounds have excellent doses.
So judging after this – their effect should be really potent.
2. Herbal & Various Extracts
This group includes several herbs, as well as some extracts from different sources:
- Astragalus Root (240 mg) – has a crucial effect for boosting immunity.
- Deer Antler Velvet (200 mg) – it's also involved in stimulating HGH production.
- Colostrum (200 mg) – it's connected to the anti-aging benefits of HGH. 
- Phosphatidyl Choline (100 mg) – it's responsible for the increased absorption of GenF20.
- GTF Chromium (400 mcg) – can also increase the release of HGH.
Most of these compounds cannot be found in any other anti-aging supplement.
Not to mention that they also come in very high doses in this product.
3. Pituitary (Anterior) Powder (120 mg)
Even though the other ingredients also boosts HGH – this substance is probably the main responsible for GenF20's effect:
- stimulates pituitary gland to work better
- increases HGH production 
- prevents aging signs
- also helps with muscle tone
As you might expect – that's another unique ingredient of GenF20 Plus.
This means you can't find it in any other HGH-releasing product.
Not to mention that this supplement also contains a very high dose of Pituitary Powder.
As I said – GenF20 Plus has the best formula from the market:
- varied ingredients that you can't find in other products
- much higher doses
- excellent when it comes to boosting HGH production
In fact – its composition is the main reason why I recommend GenF20 Plus.
So from this point, it's definitely more worth buying than any other similar supplement.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (6 out of 10)
This is probably the worst part about GenF20 Plus.
That's because it's not the most comfortable to take supplement ever.
1. The Pills
GenF20 Plus isn't formulated as gelatin capsules.
Instead – it's designed as enteric coated tablets:
- tablets tend to have larger dimensions than capsules
- but in this case, they have a better absorption
In other words – unlike most HGH releasing supplement, GenF20 Plus has a different type of pills.
And that's only because of reasons of absorption and bioavailability.
So even though tablets are a bit harder to take, they are a lot more effective in this case.
Also – GenF20 Plus's tablets have a special coating that hides any bad taste.
So you shouldn't worry about having a hard time swallowing them.
2. The Dosage
This is another downside of this product.
That's because it has a pretty high serving size – 4 pills per day:
- it's up to you how exactly you take them
- I personally recommend spacing them out in 2 series
It's true that taking 4 tablets daily isn't very convenient.
But it's pretty much the biggest downside of this supplement.
Considering its potency and effect – I would say it's worth paying this price.
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
In order to show you how this supplement works, I analyzed its customer feedback.
And surprisingly or not – GenF20 Plus has some excellent reviews.
So its rate of satisfied customers is extremely high.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
GenF20 is available in several retailers (besides its official website).
Its price is much higher in all of them – that's why I recommend purchasing it from its website.
But in terms of customer feedback, those retailers are definitely trustworthy:
- some reviews on Walmart (4.8 stars/5)
- a couple of reviews on Amazon UK (4 stars/5)
However – GenF20 Plus also has a page on Trust Pilot.
Since the reviews there are known to be extremely authentic, I'm going to focus on them.
Now, GenF20 Plus has an average rating of 4.1 stars/5 on Trust Pilot (from 94 reviews).
That's honestly an awesome number.
So here's what most users praise about it:
- Some say it's a life saver in terms of energy and muscle tone.
- Others claim it improved their skin tremendously.
- A few others swear by its anti-aging benefits.
- Some even claim they have been using the product for years.
Basically – GenF20 Plus has lots of satisfied users overall.
So judging after its general customer feedback, it's definitely a product that works for most people.
2. Negative Opinions
As expected, GenF20 Plus also has some unsatisfied users.
Most complain about issues like:
- Very high price
- Problems with shipping
- Problems with getting a refund
- No major changes
Now – it's obvious that no product can work for every single person.
So you have to consider this risk before trying GenF20 Plus (or any other product).
Still – it has a very high success rate, compared to similar supplements.
That's why I would say it's worth giving a try.
As for the refund issues – make sure you request it in the first 67 days after receiving your order.
If you go beyond this date, the company has the right to refuse you.
GenF20 Plus has a very positive customer feedback.
It does have some complaints as well, but they are quite insignificant (compared to its praises).
So given these facts – it's a product I would totally recommend.
It's the best HGH releaser I came across, so you have all the reasons to try it.
#5 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
Despite having many user reviews – GenF20 Plus has very few complaints at this chapter.
So apparently, it doesn't cause too many secondary reactions.
The few complaints I found were related to:
- itchy skin
- nausea/stomach pain
Now – every single supplement has a chance to cause any of these side effects (since they're pretty minor).
However, their rate is pretty low in reality.
And that's also the case of GenF20 Plus.
Its actual complaints on side effects are very low (compared to the actual number of its reviews).
So it's probably a pretty safe supplement normally.
Also – make sure not to take the pills on an empty stomach.
That's what must have caused the nausea and stomach cramps mentioned in one review.
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
GenF20 Plus is definitely not the cheapest HGH releaser from the market.
But compared to others – it's definitely way more worth the price.
That's because its value is indeed very high.
1. The Exact Price
The lowest price for GenF20 Plus is on its official website:
- Standard price per box starts at $69.95.
- The more boxes you buy, the bigger your discount is.
- In the best case, you can get this product for about $58/box.
- Also, shipping is free worldwide (for most orders).
As I said – $70/monthly supply isn't very cheap at all.
But most HGH releasers cost somewhere close to this amount.
However, most of them have much weaker ingredients and lower doses.
So GenF20 is definitely not that expensive in these conditions.
Plus – if you go for the largest quantity, price starts to become more affordable.
2. Worth It Or Not?
Considering similar products from the market, GenF20 Plus is definitely worth it.
As I said – most cost about the same but their value is much lower.
Plus, GenF20 Plus has a 67 days money back guarantee:
- that's long enough to see if it works for you or not
- you can get a full refund anytime in this period
Also – there are many authentic reviews from people who got their refund easily.
So the company does keep their word when it comes to refunds.
That's why I totally recommend GenF20 Plus.
Even if you only want to try it out – why not do it, when you can get a refund so easily?
GenF20 Plus may not be the cheapest supplement from the market.
But compared to others – it's definitely a lot more worth it.
So given its high value, it's a supplement I definitely recommend.
#7 – Availability (9 out of 10)
As I said – this supplement can be bought in various places:
- available in several retailers
- sold on its official website
Truth is – I strongly recommend going for its official website:
- Lowest price from the market
- The only place where you can request a refund in 67 days
- Original products
- Better price for larger quantities
On the other hand, things are less clear when it comes to retailers.
At this point – GenF20 Plus is also available on Walmart and Amazon UK.
But as I said, none of them is as safe as the official website:
- higher prices
- product source is not 100% authentic
- no discounts for larger quantities
- out of stock very often
- no money back guarantee
So I strongly recommend purchasing GenF20 Plus only from its official website.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on GenF20 Plus (in 3 ideas).
1. Unique & Backed-Up Formula
This supplement is the only one from the market with this composition.
HGH releasing products tend to have almost identical formulas.
That's why GenF20 Plus has an advantage here. Plus:
- it's the only one with a clinical trial conducted on it
- it's endorsed by a specialist
So in terms of composition – what could you ask for more?
2. Excellent Reputation
Besides its great formula, this product also has a very positive customer feedback:
- many users that swear by it
- very high success rate
- few complaints (mostly related to its high price)
So it's definitely the kind of product that works in most cases.
It's not me saying that, it's the previous customers.
3. Worth The High Price
Compared to similar supplements, GenF20 Plus is definitely a lot more worth it.
As I said – it's the best HGH releaser I know.
So if you're looking for a high-quality product, GenF20 Plus is definitely the best option.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely worth it.
It's the best anti-aging/HGH releasing supplement I came across:
- unique formula with 16 different ingredients
- very high doses in all compounds
- the only product with a clinical trial behind
- endorsed by a specialist
- better absorption than most HGH releasers
- highest success rate among this kind of supplements
As I said – it's definitely not a perfect product.
Its large serving size and pretty high price are the best proofs.
But compared to its advantages – these downsides don't even seem too significant.
So GenF20 Plus is totally worth it.
If you want the best HGH releasing supplement from the market – that's the product you should go for.
It might seem a bit pricey.
But keep in mind that most HGH releasers cost about the same (but value a lot less).
That's why I strongly recommend going for GenF20 Plus.