It’s time for my Eagle Eye 911 review – which looks like a promising vision supplement:
- unique formula
- trustworthy producer
- high efficiency
But it all comes with a price.
And unfortunately, this product isn’t on the cheaper side.
So could Eagle Eye 911 be a scam? Or is it worth the high price?
I analyzed this supplement in detail, so here’s the truth behind it (+video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Eagle Eye 911.
Full Name: Eagle Eye 911 by PhytAge Labs
Product Type: Eye Supplement
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Vision improvement and protection:
- prevents sight damage
- reduces the effect of oxidative stress on vision
- decreases eye strain
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – as it’s been discontinued from the market.
Other than that, it used to be a pretty good product:
- excellent ingredients in high doses
- original formula
- effective for various eye problems
Since it’s not longer available anywhere, I recommend you this cheaper alternative.
What I Liked About It
- Original combination of potent ingredients
- Higher doses than in most products
- Only requires 2 pills/day
- Effective for several eye problems
- Enough satisfied users behind
- Free shipping for all orders
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not available anymore at this point
- Hard to afford
- Only available on its official website
- Doesn’t contain zeaxanthin (though the higher dose of lutein compensates this)
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some general things on Eagle Eye 911:
- how exactly it works
- main issues it’s designed for
- who is its producer
According to its website – the main goal of this product is “a clearer vision”:
So what are the exact problems it can solve?
- Protects 2x more than typical eye supplements
- Promotes optimal eye function
- Supports retinal tissue and overall vision
- Reduces eye strain
Honestly – given its formula, Eagle Eye 911 does seem to follow these promises.
So it definitely looks like a legit product.
2. Company Behind
This supplement’s producer is a brand called PhytAge Labs:
- it’s based in Texas, US
- has many contact details and info
- getting in touch with them is quite easily
Now – this brand produces various other health supplements.
I recently reviewed a product called Nerve Control 911, which is a very potent neuropathy supplement.
It’s made by the same brand as Eagle Eye 911.
So PhytAge Labs is definitely a reputable company from this point of view.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
Eagle Eye 911’s composition is incredibly good:
- contains most essential eye health ingredients
- also based on some potent herbs
- extremely high doses in most compounds
Also – I could not find this exact formula in any other vision supplement from the market.
This means Eagle Eye 911 is unique from this point of view.
My only concern is that it doesn’t contain any zeaxanthin (a potent antioxidant found in most eye supplements).
However – it does contain a higher dose of lutein, which can somehow compensate.
Now, let’s take a closer look at its ingredients.
1. Zinc (25 mg)
This mineral has a major role when it comes to eye protection:
- it’s involved in melanin production
- decreases the risk of macular degeneration 
- maintains retina health
Unfortunately – you can’t find zinc in every vision supplement from the market.
That’s why its presence gives Eagle Eye 911 an advantage.
2. Vitamin A (25 000 IU)
Everyone knows about the important of this vitamin when it comes to eyes :
- protects eye surface (cornea)
- lubricates dry and tired eyes
- reduces the risk of macular degeneration
- has some very strong antioxidant proprieties
Not to mention that vitamin A is the main source of beta-carotene.
3. Lutein (20 mg)
This substance can be found in most vision supplements.
That’s because it’s one of the best antioxidants in terms of eye benefits:
- reduces eye inflammation
- fights free radicals/oxidative stress
- blocks blue light
Now – 20 mg is a pretty high dose (most supplements contain 5-10 mg).
Still, 20 mg is the highest dose possible on the safe side.
Lutein is normally combined with zeaxanthin, as I already mentioned.
But in Eagle Eye 911, there’s no zeaxanthin – so the higher dose of lutein compensates this.
4. Bilberry Extract (20 mg)
This herb is probably the most common extract from vision supplements:
- rich in antioxidants and anthocyanin
- improves sight accuracy
5. Grape Seed Extract (100 mg)
Just like Bilberry – it also has some strong antioxidant proprieties. 
That’s why it’s very effective against oxidative stress and free radicals.
Also – the dose from Eagle Eye 911 is one of the highest I have seen lately.
6. Quercetin (100 mg)
Quercetin is an excellent antioxidant that prevents vision damage.
Like some of the previous ingredients – it doesn’t exist in all vision supplements.
7. L-Taurine (400 mg)
This substances naturally exists in the human eye.
However – problems can appear when its level starts to decrease:
- retinal degeneration 
- diabetic retinopathy
So a deficiency in this nutrient can have a negative impact on the eyes.
8. N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (200 mg)
Even though it’s not a common ingredient in vision products, this substance can surely help.
It’s mostly involved in protection against AMD or retinal degeneration.
9. Lycopene (3 mg)
This nutrient is really helpful for general eye health:
- fights free radicals and prevents vision problems
- can reduce the risk of age-related conditions
Eagle Eye 911 definitely has one of the best formulas I came across in vision supplements:
- original combination of ingredients
- some of the highest doses overall
- promising composition
But unfortunately, it’s no longer available on the market.
That’s why I can’t really recommend it, since there’s no way you can buy it.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Eagle Eye 911 looks quite the typical eye supplement here.
1. The Pills
This supplement’s pills are formulated as gelatin capsules.
That’s the usual form of vision pills – because the gelatin cover hides any unpleasant taste.
Also, the capsules themselves are pretty easy to swallow for most people.
2. The Dosage
According to its label – Eagle Eye 911 has an average serving size:
- it requires only 2 pills per day
- it’s up to you when you take them
However – I strongly recommend taking these capsules after the meal.
In this way, you avoid any potential stomach cramps that might appear.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
As usual – I looked at this supplement’s customer feedback.
In this way, you can see whether it works or not (based on previous users’ opinions).
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Eagle Eye 911 is currently sold only on its official website.
However – it does have a page on Amazon (it was sold there in the past as well, but it’s unavailable for a long time).
Still, there are a couple of opinions from its previous users on Amazon:
- Some swear by its effect on vision and eye health.
- Others say it really helped their dry eyes.
- A few others mention they use it for AMD prevention.
Basically – Eagle Eye 911 does have enough satisfied users on Amazon.
It’s true that there are very few reviews about it overall.
But even so, there are enough people it worked for.
2. Negative Opinions
As you might expect – I also found a couple of complaints on this product.
But just like I said, its overall reviews are pretty few.
So there’s no way you could find lots of various opinions on it.
Now – the most common complaints are related to:
- Its very high price
- No effect of eye sight
- Not as helpful as expected
Eagle Eye 911 has mixed reviews (out of its few existing authentic opinions):
- some people say it’s extremely helpful
- others claim it’s not what they needed
So it’s all a matter of preference (and maybe even luck).
Given its really strong formula, it should definitely work on paper.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
Given that it has no complaints at this chapter, Eagle Eye 911 should be a safe supplement normally.
That’s actually the case with most vision supplements. However:
- Eagle Eye 911 has some higher doses in most ingredients
- this also increases the risk of side effects
So on paper – it could cause more secondary reactions that a typical eye product.
Still, there’s no complaint of this type among its reviews.
In case you tried this product and you experienced any issue, let me know in the comments below.
But so far – I consider it pretty safe.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Unfortunately, this is the biggest problem of Eagle Eye 911.
It’s a rather pricey supplement (despite being a lot more worth it than most).
1. The Exact Price
As I said – this supplement is currently sold only on its official website:
- Standard price is $69.95/bottle.
- If you go for a larger quantity, price gets a bit better.
- In the best case, you can get it for $49.95/bottle.
- Shipping is free in all cases.
Now – $70 is a pretty high price for any kind of vision supplement.
However, there are quite a few products in this price range and Eagle Eye 911 is definitely the most worth it.
Even so, I personally admit it’s extremely pricey.
If you go for the largest quantity, it is a bit more affordable ($50/bottle).
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Eagle Eye 911 with my #1 recommended vision supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Lutenol:
- Both supplements have some excellent formulas.
- However, it’s the price that makes the difference.
- Eagle Eye 911 costs $70/bottle normally.
- In the best case, it costs around $50.
- Lutenol costs $28/bottle normally.
- You can get it for $20 in the best case.
Basically – Lutenol is a much better option in terms of budget.
However, Eagle Eye 911 has a unique formula – which you can’t find in other products.
But in terms of price, it can be hard to afford in the long run.
So both of these products are some excellent choices – but the difference lies in their pricing.
Eagle Eye 911 is a pretty expensive supplement, unfortunately.
So it’s definitely not a product for all types of budgets.
That’s why I suggest a cheaper alternative with a similar formula (in terms of potency).
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Eagle Eye 911 (in 3 ideas).
1. Original Formula
This supplement has a unique combination of ingredients:
- some substances you can’t find in all vision products
- some classic ingredients
- higher doses than usual
So in terms of formula – Eagle Eye 911 looks awesome.
2. Hard To Afford
Unfortunately – that’s the biggest downside of this product:
- pretty expensive
- hard to afford in the long run
Compared to other supplements that cost the same – it’s definitely more worth it.
But that doesn’t make it cheaper overall.
3. One Of The Best Choices
Among all vision supplements I looked into – Eagle Eye 911 is one of the best.
So if you’re looking for a quality eye product, it’s definitely among my recommendations.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Worth it, for sure.
It’s not the very best eye supplement I know – and that’s mostly because of its high price.
But other than that, it’s an excellent choice:
- Original formula with high-quality ingredients
- Higher doses than in most supplements
- Enough satisfied users
- Effective for several issues
As I said – its only problem is that it’s too pricey for many budgets.
So unless you can afford it for at least 2-3 months, I don’t recommend it.
In this case, I suggest going for a cheaper alternative called Lutenol:
- excellent formula and ingredients
- a lot more affordable overall
- best quality/price ratio from the market
So whether you go for Eagle Eye 911 or for Lutenol – you’re still making a great choice.
It only depends on your budget and on how much you’re willing to pay for it.