It's time to review Amarose Boosting Moisturizer – a product that is designed to rejuvenate the skin.
In fact, it's probably the very best anti-aging serum I know:
- combines some essential anti-aging compounds
- lasts longer than most similar products
- excellent quality/price
Despite being a serum, in terms of benefits – it does everything a cream does (and even more).
Well – let me tell you why I consider Amarose better than many other products I analyzed.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Amarose.
Full Name: Boosting Moisturized by Amarose Beverly Hils
Product Type: Anti-Aging Cream (Serum)
Best Actual Price: About $60/bottle normally.
However – you can get it for about $40/bottle (more on this later on).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Rejuvenating skin
It also promotes a youthful skin and prevents aging signs:
- restores firmness
- reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- increases skin hydration
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 (One of the few products I rated so high)
Recommended?: Definitely – I consider it the best anti-aging serum:
- based on some superior forms of certain ingredients
- better consistency than most products
- very effective for wrinkles/dry skin
So it's surely a product I would recommend at any time.
What I Liked About It
- Contains a original composition
- Most of its ingredients have studies behind (for their anti-aging benefits)
- Uses a superior form of retinol (better effect with less side effects)
- More liquid consistency compared to a cream
- One bottle can last more than a month
- Reduces wrinkles and hydrates very well (personal experience)
- Minimal risk of side effects
- Really affordable for its actual value
What I Didn't Like About It
- Only available on its official website
- Shipping is free only if you buy (at least) 2 bottles at once
- Not many authentic user experiences
- Only ships in the US
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some general things you should know about Amarose's product:
- its mechanism of action
- what issues it helps best
- who is the company behind it
According to its website – this Boosting Moisturized comes in with a “breakthrough skincare technology”.
That's because of its unique formulation and optimized composition.
In terms of effect, Amarose's product works both on the inside and on the outside:
- Nourishes the internal dermal matrix.
- Reduces external dryness.
- Prevents further dehydration and aging signs.
Also – it states to have been voted the #1 beauty/skincare product in the USA”.
Considering its excellent formula, this could be totally possible.
However, I couldn't find any official info at this chapter.
Still – Amarose's claims regarding this product look very legit.
Given the fact that it also has a 90 days money back guarantee, it's quite obvious it works for most people.
Otherwise – the brand wouldn't give out a refund so easily.
2. Company Behind
The brand behind this Boosting Moisturizer is Amarose Beverly Hills:
- it's a pretty popular company in the US
- has a good reputation overall
- offers about 5 beauty products (are all highly professional)
So in terms of trustworthiness – Amarose looks extremely legit.
It also has no page on BBB or other report websites – so it's clearly not a scam.
Plus, that 90 days money back guarantee is available for all of its products.
So it's obvious we're not talking about some cheap and low-quality products.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
Amarose's serum has an excellent composition overall.
That's what makes the difference between it and other products from the market:
- based on some essential anti-aging ingredients
- many of its compounds have clinical evidence behind
- contains superior forms of certain compounds
Now – when it comes to creams, ingredients rarely have any doses:
- they are meant for topical use
- the active ingredients get inside the body through absorption
So there's no way to judge Amarose's serum based on the quantities of its ingredients.
And that's available for any topical product, actually.
Still – as I said, Amarose's formula looks really good on paper.
So let's take a closer look at its main active ingredients.
1. Encapsulated Retinol
Retinol is probably the #1 existing remedy against skin aging:
- boosts collagen production dramatically
- promotes cell turnover
- reduces fine wrinkles and aging signs
But since it's such a potent substance – retinol itself can be quite dangerous.
That especially if it's used in higher doses (around 1% or more).
Still, the dose from Amarose's serum is relatively low – and consequently safe.
Also, retinol comes in a patented encapsulated form:
- this makes it have the same therapeutic effect
- but the side effects are reduced considerably
In other words – encapsulated retinol is released into the skin gradually. 
On the other hand, regular forms of retinol are released all at once (which increases the risk of side effects).
So Amarose's serum has a major advantage when it comes to this ingredient.
2. Hyaluronic Acid
This is another essential ingredient when it comes to anti-aging:
- boosts collagen synthesis 
- increases firmness and skin elasticity 
- deeply hydrates and moisturizes skin
Now – a special thing about Amarose's serum is the types of Hyaluronic Acid it contains.
There are 3 forms (in 3 different sizes):
- low molecular weight
- medium weight
- high weight
The smaller molecules tend to go deeper into the skin – while the larger ones remain closer to the surface.
In this way, all the skin layers are deeply hydrated (in the same degree).
One of the main benefits of caffeine is that it's an antioxidant.
And when it comes to skin – that's extremely helpful:
- reduces puffy eyes and dark circles
- fights oxidative stress and free radicals 
- prevents wrinkles
- improves skin circulation
4. Vitamin Mix
Amarose Boosting Moisturizer contains several essential vitamins for skin:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – improves fine lines and uneven skin.
- Vitamin C – promotes skin glow and prevents wrinkles.
- Vitamin E – it's an antioxidant that protects against external factors.
Unfortunately – many anti-aging creams lack some essential vitamins.
It's true that their effect is not as significant as that of Hyaluronic Acid or Retinol.
But they surely help in a major degree.
Summing up – Amarose's serum has an excellent composition:
- contains a superior form of retinol
- combines 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid
- its overall formula is unique and very potent
So in terms of ingredients – it's definitely an anti-aging cream I totally recommend.
It has one of the best compositions I came across.
That's why it's a product you can't go wrong with.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about how Amarose's serum looks and feels.
Unlike most anti-aging creams, this product is considerably lighter.
That's probably because it's formulated as a serum (which tend to be more liquid).
On the other hand – creams are usually thicker and soak in after a longer time.
Back to Amarose Boosting Moisturizer:
- has a very light (rather liquid) texture
- scent is also pretty light
- its main fragrances are citrus and herbal
- very easy to spread on the face
- soaks in very fast as well
Basically – its consistency is a lot better than a typical cream's.
That's why I personally recommend serums instead of creams (whenever it's possible).
According to its instructions – here's how you should use this product:
- You should apply it twice a day (for best results).
- Start by applying 2-3 drops in the morning (on dry skin).
- Apply the same amount at night, before bedtime.
You can combine this serum with a moisturizing cream.
But in my view – there's no need for that, since the serum itself hydrates the skin very well.
Also – you have to apply a much lower quantity than in a regular cream.
That's why a bottle of Amarose's serum tends to last a lot more (4-6 weeks I would say).
This is surely an advantage when it comes to price.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
In order to see how a product works, you should look at its general customer feedback.
And when it comes to Amarose's serum – I couldn't find too many real opinions.
Still, I tested out the product myself – so that I can give an honest opinion on it.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. What People Say
Basically – this serum is only sold on its official website.
Since it's not available on retailers like Amazon – there are no opinions about it there.
It's true that there are some reviews on its official website (but I tend to avoid official websites).
Other than that – I did find a couple of opinions on 3rd party websites:
- I cannot guarantee they are 100% legit
- most reviews I found were pretty positive
- they also give out some downsides of the product
- but overall, they present it in a positive light
However – the reviewers didn't seem to have tested the product themselves.
That's why I cannot guarantee they are completely authentic.
But even so, my overall opinion on Amarose is extremely good.
2. My Experience
As I said – I tested out this serum myself, in order to see how it really works.
It's true that my wrinkle problem was quite insignificant – but I still had some fine lines on my forehead.
Also, I tend to have a dry skin – so hydration has always been an issue.
Now, here's what changes I saw after using Amarose's serum for about 2 months:
- The few fine wrinkles I had were pretty much gone.
- My face was considerably softer and it felt more hydrated.
- It was also more gloomy than before.
Basically – the results I noticed were not something major, because my problems were quite minor.
That's why the improvement is not very visible in pictures.
My skin looked quite well even before – but I could see a change in reality.
So I have a really good opinion on Amarose (both for wrinkles and for hydration/skin glow).
It's true that Amarose Boosting Moisturizer doesn't have too many customer opinions.
At least not many based on experience.
But even so – it generally has a positive customer feedback.
Plus, my personal experience with it was a very positive one.
So it's definitely an anti-aging product I totally recommend – more than I recommend others, actually.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Since Amarose's serum has very few user opinions available – it also has very little info on the side effects it can cause.
However, in my view – it's a pretty safe product.
In fact, I even consider it safer than most anti-aging creams:
- Its active ingredients are indeed powerful.
- But they are formulated in a safe version (especially retinol).
- Also, they don't come in huge concentrations.
- Plus, it has a lighter consistency (which makes it easier to soak in).
So Amarose Boosting Moisturizer shouldn't cause any serious side effect.
Even itching and redness should be very rare, given its safe formula.
I personally didn't experience absolutely any issue while using this serum.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
Amarose's serum doesn't seem like a very cheap product at first sight.
But if you take a closer look at it – it's actually really valuable.
So I consider it rather affordable for a product of this quality.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – this serum is only sold on its official website:
- Standard price is $60.04 per bottle.
- Price gets better if you buy a higher quantity.
- In this way, you can get it for about $40/bottle.
- Shipping is also free if you buy more than one bottle.
Also, it's worth mentioning that a bottle usually lasts for more than a month.
In my case, the first one lasted about 5 weeks and the second one a bit more.
That's a major thing when it comes to price – because it makes this serum less expensive.
You can end up paying about $30/month for it, which is a really good price.
2. Worth It Or Not?
In my view – it's definitely worth it.
Like I said, it's an extremely valuable anti-aging product:
- really good price for the quality of its ingredients
- much better consistency than most products
- one bottle should last more than a month
So it's surely the best choice you can make when it comes to anti-aging creams.
Amarose Boosting Moisturizer doesn't look like the cheapest option out there.
But if you analyze it in detail – you should tell that it's a great choice.
That especially in terms of quality/price.
So it's a product I definitely recommend, at any time.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on Amarose's serum (in 3 ideas).
1. Special Formulation
This product has a unique formula from several points of view:
- contains an original combination
- uses a superior form of retinol
- brings in 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid
- it's rich in several skin essential vitamins
You can't actually find this kind of composition in many anti-aging products.
That's why Amarose is extremely valuable.
2. Lasts Longer Than Most
That's a major advantage of this product.
Since its texture is a lot more liquid than that of a typical cream – you can apply a smaller quantity.
The label recommend applying 2-3 drops twice a day.
I personally followed this recommendation and a bottle lasted for more than a month.
3. Excellent Quality/Price
Considering its potent ingredients – Amarose's serum isn't even pricey.
Not to mention that a bottle is more than a monthly supply.
So putting these facts together – it has a really high quality/price ratio.
That's what makes it more worth buying than most products I know.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Worth it for sure.
It's the best anti-aging serum I came across:
- Original composition with backed-up ingredients.
- Superior forms of certain ingredients (retinol).
- Nicer consistency than in most creams.
- Lasts longer than most products.
- Excellent effect against wrinkles and dry skin.
- Really good price (for the quality).
I'm not saying it's the only product from the market with some great features.
There are many others – but they tend to be more expensive and less safe.
So I personally prefer to stick to Amarose's product, since I've seen its effect on myself.
In my opinion – it's one of the best anti-aging products from the market.
But the choice is all yours, that's for sure.