Are you dealing with chronic pain? Or you simply want to try the best natural superfood?
Either way – turmeric products are my #1 recommendation:
- best natural pain reliever
- extremely effective for several health issues
- amazing anti-oxidant proprieties
- one of the fastest effects (among natural remedies)
And the best way to use turmeric is via pills.
But which are the best turmeric supplements on the market (quality/price)?
Well – after a thorough research, here are my top 6 recommendations (with video).
Note: These are my personal choices based on quality, price and effect.
#1 Recommendation – Turmeric Curcumin Plus ($23.95)
1. Producer: Vita Balance
- Turmeric Root, Turmeric 95% Curcuminoides
3. Best For: Inflammatory and chronic pain.
It's my #1 recommended product for health problems like:
- rheumatoid/psoriatic or other forms of auto-immune arthritis 
- chronic joint pain
- immunity problems
It's extremely helpful for weight loss, health support or cognitive function as well. 
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $24/bottle normally VS $16/bottle with the strategy below
Vita Balance's product is definitely the best turmeric supplement on the market.
At least I haven't found a better one (after a long research):
- Excellent formula and high dosages.
- Increased absorption (due to BioPerine).
- Lowest price among all quality turmeric products.
- Works for both pain relief and health support.
Now – Turmeric Curcumin Plus isn't a unique supplement.
In terms of formula, it has the exact same ingredients as many other products.
However – it's the price that makes the difference:
- cheaper than any other competitor
- much lower price than products with the exact same formula
- significant discounts
Basically – this supplement costs about $24/bottle normally.
But if you use the coupon code below and get a larger quantity, you will get it for $16/bottle.
Honestly – I haven't found any other turmeric product of this quality at $16/bottle.
That's why it's my top recommendation right now.
So if you want the best turmeric formula for the lowest price – Turmeric Curcumin Plus is the top option.
Price Tip: In order to get the lowest price, use the code FIVE$61404893 for 5% off and get the largest pack (highest discount). In this way, you pay around $16 per bottle, which is cheaper than anything you can get.
- Classic ingredients with really high doses
- Increased absorption due to BioPerine
- Works for both health problems and general health
- Strong antioxidant proprieties (prevents aging)
- Lowest price on the market (among turmeric supplements)
- Increasing popularity lately
- Doesn't ship in every country (only in about 25)
- Shipping fees are around $5 (US) and $14 (internationally)
- Mostly sold on its official website
- Very few authentic reviews online
#2 – Nuzena's Turmeric Curcumin + ($35.00)
1. Producer: Nuzena
2. Ingredients: The same as in the previous supplement:
- Turmeric Root, Curcuminoides
3. Best For: Inflammatory pain (especially arthritis) and general health as well.
It's recommended for the exact same issues as the previous product.
But it's a much better choice for people on a low budget (it allows installments payment).
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $35/bottle normally VS $20/bottle using the strategy below VS $9/month for installments payment
This supplement totally deserves its spot on my list.
Since it has the exact same composition as my #1 choice – it's a great product in terms of formula:
- strong ingredients and fast effect
- increased absorption 
- works for many health problems
The only reason why I placed it on the 2nd position is its price.
Compared to my #1 pick, it's $10 more expensive (despite having the same composition).
But that's only available for the standard price.
Because just like its previous competitor – it offers significant discounts for larger quantities.
In this way, you can get it for about $20/bottle.
That's a bit more than the supplement from Vita Balance.
However – this supplement's price also has a unique feature:
- Nuzena allows you to pay in 4 monthly installments
- price starts from $9/month
- final price is the same (as if you paid it at once)
That's why I strongly recommend this supplement for tighter budgets.
You can take advantage of turmeric's real benefits even if you can't afford its standard price.
Since it's the only product from this list with this feature – it's really worth considering.
Price Tip: You can get this supplement for $20/bottle instead of $35. Use the code NUZENA10 to get $10 off and go for the largest package, in order to get about $105 off.
- Potent formula with quality ingredients
- Contains an absorption booster (BioPerine)
- The only brand that allows installments payment
- Available in any country in the world
- Free shipping over $50
- Standard price/bottle is quite high
- Few authentic reviews
- Sold on 3rd party retailers but price is much higher
#3 – Turmeric & Ginger ($23.95)
1. Producer: Vita Balance
- Organic Turmeric Root, Curcuminoides
- Organic Ginger Extract
3. Best For: Mild inflammatory pain and immunity problems:
- auto-immune arthritis
- joint pain
- general health support
In terms of relieving pain, it has a weaker effect than pure turmeric supplements.
But it's much better for boosting energy and immunity.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $24/bottle normally VS $16/bottle using discount strategy
This product is the only one from my list that combines turmeric with ginger.
And actually – it's this combination that made me place it so high:
- Both herbs work in similar ways.
- They're designed to help pretty much the same problems.
- Turmeric has a much stronger anti-inflammatory effect.
- Ginger works best for immunity support. 
Basically – in terms of effect, it's an excellent product.
But I would mostly recommend it for a weak immunity or mild joint pain.
If you have serious arthritis – go for one of the previous 2 turmeric supplements:
- they have higher turmeric dosages
- they're mostly focused on relieving pain
But other than that – Turmeric & Ginger is an excellent product (mostly because of its unique combination).
And as most Vita Balance products, you can also get it cheaper.
Instead of paying $24/bottle, you can get it for about $16 (which is a really low price).
Price Tip: Use the code FIVE$61404893 to get 5% off and choose the largest package to get about $32 off and $16/bottle.
- Original combination of ingredients
- Stronger effect for immunity support (than pure turmeric supplements)
- Really low price
- Discounts available when buying several bottles at once
- Contains BioPerine (which increases absorption)
- Average dosage of turmeric powder (lower than in the first 2 products)
- Only ships in about 25 countries worldwide
- Shipping isn't free
- Price is much higher if you don't buy it from the official website
#4 – Smarter Curcumin ($40.00)
1. Producer: Smarter Nutrition
- Curcumin C3 Reduct
- Black Cumin Seed Oil, Ginger Root Extract
3. Best For: Inflammatory arthritis/joint pain.
It has a different technology that doesn't increase absorption using BioPerine.
That's why it's a turmeric product I recommend most to people allergic to BioPerine.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $40/bottle in all cases.
Since it's sold on Amazon, there's no discount no matter how many bottles you bought at once.
In terms of formula – Smarter Curcumin is an excellent product:
- Uses a different technology from most turmeric supplements.
- Has an increased absorption without BioPerine.
- Contains high-quality ingredients.
But obviously – its advantages come with a price.
That's what makes Smarter Curcumin one of the priciest products from this list.
However – unlike the other supplements, it doesn't offer any discounts when buying more bottles at once.
That's why I didn't place it higher on my list.
Its price is way too high to make it the best choice (considering the other options).
But when it comes to its ingredients and formulation – it's a great supplement.
- Unique formula with excellent ingredients
- Contains a trademark compound
- Only requires one pill per day
- Many positive reviews online
- Easy to find in many retailers
- Really expensive
- You can't get a lower price with discounts
- Not available for worldwide shipping
#5 – Joint Advantage Gold 5X ($54.99)
1. Producer: Dr. David Williams
- Meriva Curcumin Phytosome
- HerbaZyme Soothing Blend, Boswellia Serrata Extract
- Glucosamine Sulfate, Bovine Cartilage
3. Best For: Chronic joint pain.
It's exclusively a joint supplement – it doesn't have other general health benefits.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $55/bottle in all cases
Dr. David Williams' product is surely a quality one.
Plus – it's probably the only one from this list that doesn't use turmeric as its main ingredient:
- turmeric is only a secondary compound
- still, it uses a very strong form of turmeric
- it's a trademark version called “Meriva”
In case you haven't heard of Meriva Curcumin – it's a turmeric version with an increased absorption.
In other words, it doesn't contain an absorption booster like bioperine.
Instead – it's specially formulated to have a higher absorption (due to a different technology).
Plus, its other compounds also have strong anti-inflammatory proprieties:
- Boswellia is a great pain reliever
- HerbaZyme is a blend of several anti-inflammatory herbs
But obviously – every superior technology has a price.
That's why this supplement is the most expensive from this list (at $55/monthly supply).
This is the main reason why I don't recommend it among my top choices:
- Doesn't work better than my top recommendations.
- A lot more expensive overall.
- Mostly works for arthritis alone.
But as I said – overall, it's surely a great turmeric product for joint pain.
- Excellent formula with varied ingredients
- Original compounds and trademark forms
- Available on Amazon and other retailers
- Pretty good feedback from previous users
- Requires 6 pills per day
- Extremely expensive
- Doesn't work for general health/immunity support
#6 – Youtheory Turmeric ($41.99)
1. Producer: Youtheory
- Curcumin C3 Complex
3. Best For: Inflammatory joint pain and health support.
It's based on turmeric so it has all the benefits this herb can bring.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $42 no matter where you buy it from.
Youtheory claims its supplement has a superior quality.
And in terms of formula – that really seems to be the case:
- Very high dosages
- Contains a trademark form
- Increased absorption
But if you ask me – this supplement's concentration is too high.
1000 mg of curcuminoides are indeed very effective, but so is the risk of side effects.
Since supplements with 100 mg of curcuminoides cause side effects in some people, what about a product with 10x more?
That's a main reason why I didn't place it higher on my list.
Plus – its price isn't very affordable either.
- Original formula with quality ingredients
- Many positive reviews online
- Effective for several health problem (besides inflammatory pain)
- Easy to find in many retailers
- Too concentrated, if you ask me
- Higher risk of side effects
My Verdict – What's The Best Turmeric Supplement?
Short answer: If you ask me, it's Vita Balance's Turmeric Curcumin Plus.
Of all products I looked into – it has the best features overall:
- Excellent formula and dosages.
- Lowest price among all competitors.
- Effective for both general health and different issues (including arthritis).
Now – there are other products on this list that you should consider as well:
- Nuzena's Turmeric Curcumin + – best for low budgets
- Turmeric & Ginger – best for immunity benefits
- Joint Advantage Gold – best for severe arthritis
Actually, all of the 6 supplements from this list are worth checking out.
But if you want the lowest price for the quality, I recommend Vita Balance's supplement.
So it's totally up to you whatever you decide.
1 – https://academia.edu.documents/-49098046/
2 – https://clinicaltrials.gov/-ct2/show/NCT01383161
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3918523/
8 thoughts on “6 Best Turmeric Supplements On The Market (2023 Reviews)”
I have been using tumeric and ginger to help improve my health over all but making it myself has been challenging lately, so I will try this one you are advising from Vita balance.
I pretty sure it will be good because I have used other product from Vita balance before and the results were great.
Hi Adyns, thanks for your feedback. I’m actually a big fan of Vita Balance supplements because their products have the exact composition as other supplements made by famous brands (which also cost a lot more). So they’re a much cheaper alternative with the same quality.
That’s why I strongly recommend Vita Balance products instead of others pricier supplements.
As for their Turmeric Curcumin Plus, it’s surely the best choice on the market at this point (at least from what I looked into). I don’t know any other turmeric supplement with high doses and BioPerine that costs so little. So I strongly recommend this product for everyone who want to use quality turmeric for the lowest price possible.
From what I understand, you’ve been combining turmeric and ginger powder until now, right? Well, that’s pretty hard to do on the long term, as you already mentioned. Besides, both turmeric and ginger have a pretty poor absorption so they need enhances.
That’s why supplements are a better choice, as many of them contain absorption boosters (like BioPerine). However, there’s no way you can add an absorption booster to turmeric and ginger powder. That’s why supplements are a better (and easier) way to use turmeric. Especially if you want to get all of its benefits.
Now – there are 2 Vita Balance supplements on my list you can go for. There’s Turmeric Curcumin Plus (the one I mentioned before) and also Turmeric & Ginger. I’m not really sure what kind of health problems you have, so I can’t recommend one of these 2 more.
If you have arthritis, chronic pain or inflammation – Turmeric Curcumin Plus should do a better job. It has a much higher dose and it’s more concentrated, which is essential when it comes to relieving pain. On the other hand, Turmeric & Ginger is better for its general health benefits. It has a lower dose of turmeric but it also contains ginger, which has more benefits for health in general.
So it’s totally up to the purpose you’re using the supplement for. I really hope this helps you!
I only used Smarter Curcumin from these and I love it, wouldn’t change it for anything in the world. I appreciate you’re giving out cheaper solutions, I know some people really can’t afford Smarter Nutrition products. But I really think it is worth the higher price, I used a turmeric supplement from Spring Valley before and there was little improvement. With this product I felt better in less than 10 days, so that’s what I call quality. If you want real relief, I think that you have to pay more for it!
Hi Kinga, thanks a lot for your feedback and experience with Smarter Curcumin. I surely consider it a quality product as well – and for those people who can afford it, it’s a great choice. But as you said, most customers can’t afford paying so much per bottle for a turmeric supplement. So they end up choosing cheaper options without doing much research.
And that’s actually the case of Spring Valley’s supplement. I’m not surprised you saw very little improvements from it, to be honest. It’s surely one of the cheapest turmeric products out there, but its overall quality is pretty bad. It has low doses, no absorption booster and a weak formula overall. So I don’t really think it’s worth even $13 (which is around its actual price).
As I told you, the supplements from this list are designed to help people spend their money wisely and get the most high-quality product for the money. So for those on a tight budget, Vita Balance’s supplement is by far the best turmeric supplement I could find. For those who afford paying more, I would surely recommend Smarter Curcumin because it uses a different technique in terms of absorption. I personally think it has about the same results as Vita Balance’s product, but some users claim it’s better. Either way, it’s all about everyone’s opinion.
Thanks again for letting me know your opinion on this product.
Hey Olly! Thank you for your very honest feedback. Now, I can see what products you recommend, their difference, and of course, the pros and cons. Honestly, I have yet to come across a review like yours. Now, I think I’ll try Joint Advantage Gold 5X. I haven’t been able to sleep much because of my chronic joint pain so I think I better give it a try. Even if it’s pricey, I think there is no better investment than my health. At this point, I have already tried numerous products, supplements, and even natural remedies but still, there is none that I am satisfied with. As such, I am really hoping that this product works for me.
Hey Maya, Angelica here! Thanks for the compliment, it is highly appreciated. I really hope that this product works well for you. On the other hand, have you tried other preventive measures or natural solutions to manage your pain, yet? I highly recommend that you do, if you still haven’t. The link attached can help you manage the pain with virtually no cost. In addition, you can also check out this Five Remedies that we found, mostly medicines and natural solutions for chronic pain. Good luck!
This is awesome! I’m so glad I clicked your embedded link from a comment. I have been looking everywhere for a list of product that works and is definitely from a third-party. Honestly, I already had a friend recommend Nuzena’s Turmeric Curcumin + to me. She was really satisfied with its result. All she praises everyday is the effectiveness of this product and the improvement it gave her heaps and leaps and bounds to the point that its annoying. On the other hand, I really do understand why she does it as a fellow also suffering from hand arthritis. However, money is really an issue for me. I do not have a high paying job so consistently availing a product of this price is really pushing my wallet’s limit. Thankfully, I can see that you have a better alternative. Better meaning cheaper but high quality. Tho it is also somewhat high a price for me, I believe that it may be what I’m looking for and wouldn’t know unless I tried. Thanks for the review!
Hello Shaina, I’m Angelica. We do assure you that we are a 100% not involved with any of this companies and our product review are honest and as objective as it can be. I can totally relate with wanting to fix a problem but having no power to do so because of financial constraints. To be honest, this is one of the reasons why we consider Vita Balance’s Turmeric Curcumin Plus as the best option given the numerous supplements that we found with the same objective. Its price and effect is on-par, if not better given the quality for price of this product. If you want, you can also do these tips to help you relieve the pain caused by arthritis. The treatments included can be done in combination with supplements for better effect too. I hope I was of help and take care!