It’s time for my Turmeric Curcumin Plus review – because it’s my #1 recommended turmeric product:
- Classic formula (with high dosages)
- Lowest price on the market
- Ingredients with a pure source
So at this point – I think it’s the best turmeric supplement on the market.
I’m speaking in terms of quality/price.
So what lies behind this product? Here’s my in depth analysis + video review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Turmeric Curcumin Plus.
Full Name: Turmeric Curcumin Plus by Vita Balance
Product Type: Joint Pain/Turmeric Supplement
It’s described as “the natural superfood” so it’s also good for general health.
Best Actual Price: Around $24 per bottle (standard price)
You can also get it for about $16/bottle.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Inflammatory pain (its #1 indication):
- forms of arthritis caused by inflammation
- auto-immune arthritis (RA, PsA)
- swollen joints
- chronic pain
It also works for any kind of inflammation in your body (not just joint pain).
Additionally – it’s helps heart and cognitive health and supports a healthy weight loss.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 (The only product I rated so high)
Recommended?: Definitely – it’s the best turmeric supplement you can buy:
- excellent formula with pure ingredients
- high dosages in all compounds
- increased absorption
- lowest price among all competitors
For these reasons, it’s my top recommendation for inflammatory joint pain (and other health benefits).
What I Liked About It
- Classic formula with high dosages
- Its ingredients have clinical evidence behind
- Contains an absorption booster (BioPerine)
- Only 2 pills per day
- Several positive customer reviews
- Really low price for the quality (up to $16/bottle)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Shipping costs around $5
- Only available in about 35 countries
- No reviews available on 3rd party websites
- Only sold on its official website
#1 – What It Is & Claims
Before I start my in-depth analysis, I want to give you some general info about this product:
- how it promises to help
- the claims it makes
- who is the producer behind
The first thing I liked about this product is that it doesn’t claim to be the best product from its category.
Instead – it focuses on its benefits and how exactly it can help.
Now – out of its many benefits, the #1 one is its anti-inflammatory effect.
For this reason, this product can help joint pain or any form of inflammatory pain.
As I already said, it’s described as “The Natural Superfood”.
To be honest – this name suits it perfectly:
- Effective in more than 5 health problems.
- Also has antioxidant proprieties.
- Helpful even for people that are otherwise healthy.
So in my opinion – Turmeric Curcumin Plus ACTUALLY IS the natural superfood.
And that’s not all. It’s also “The Natural Pain Reliever”, a title it fully deserves.
2. Company Behind
Turmeric Curcumin Plus’ producer is a company called Vita Balance.
To be honest – I’m quite a big fan of this brand:
- Produces over 20 different health supplements.
- Most of them have an excellent price (for the quality).
- Its products have the exact same formula as pricier ones.
Basically – Vita Balance produces natural supplements for many health problems.
Everything from turmeric to anxiety and blood pressure products.
But as I said, there’s something that makes these supplements unique.
They have quality formulas (with high dosages) and much lower prices than their competitors.
And that’s available for 95% of Vita Balance’s products.
That’s why I’m a big fan of this brand’s supplements.
#2 – Formula (9 out of 10)
Turmeric Curcumin Plus’ formula is extremely classic.
I’m saying this in the most positive way:
- Contains strong ingredients known for their benefits.
- Its compounds have clinical evidence behind.
- All ingredients have high dosages.
- Has an increased absorption rate.
Basically – this is the standard formula for turmeric products.
There are 3 active ingredients in this supplement.
So let’s take a closer look at each.
1. Organic Turmeric
This is actually the turmeric powder (from its minced root).
It’s the main compound from every turmeric supplement:
- strong anti-inflammatory effect
- best natural remedy against joint pain (and inflammation)
- antioxidant proprieties
What makes this supplement different is that it uses an organic form of turmeric (which you can’t find in all products),
Now – some turmeric products contain low quantities of this ingredient.
That’s not the case for Turmeric Curcumin Plus.
It contains 1200 mg of turmeric powder, which is an excellent dosage.
2. Turmeric 95% Curcuminoides
That’s actually the extract from the turmeric powder I mentioned before.
In other words – it’s more concentrated than the powder:
- effect is much stronger and faster
- decreases inflammatory pain easier 
- more helpful for general health 
To be honest, this ingredient makes the difference between a quality turmeric product and a regular one.
And the best way to see this difference is by checking out its dosage:
- There are 100 mg in this product
- Many supplements contain about 50 mg.
So this explains why Turmeric Curcumin Plus has such a quality formula.
This is an essential ingredient for any turmeric product.
That’s because it’s an absorption booster:
- Turmeric has a very poor absorption normally.
- BioPerine increases its absorption (by up to 2000%). 
- In this way, the whole dosage is absorbed properly.
Now – many turmeric supplements don’t contain any absorption enhancers.
That’s why Turmeric Curcumin Plus has a big advantage at this chapter.
This supplement looks excellent in terms of ingredients:
- strong overall formula
- doesn’t lack any essential ingredient
- really good dosages for all compounds
- ingredients have studies behind
It’s true that this formula isn’t original.
In fact – you can find it in many other turmeric supplements.
However, Turmeric Curcumin Plus is the cheapest product with this exact formula.
That’s a major reason why I recommend it. Because in terms of ingredients – it looks awesome.
#3 – How To Use It (9 out of 10)
I will try to give you some details about this supplement’s pills and schedule.
1. The Pills
Turmeric Curcumin Plus uses gelatin pills – which are the most common for products based on turmeric:
- average dimensions
- transparent cover
- an orange powder visible inside
- easy to swallow
Since they have a gelatin cover, these pills are really easy to take.
Some people can even swallow them alone.
Still – I recommend taking them with water, so that the process is easier.
2. The Schedule
This supplement is pretty similar to other turmeric products at this chapter.
It requires 2 pills per day – which isn’t a lot, but it’s not the least either:
- You can take the pills at any time you want.
- It’s up to you whether you want to space them out or not.
- The label recommends taking them before food.
- However, my advice is to take them after eating.
- In this way, you avoid getting any stomach cramps (which are common for turmeric products).
Basically – this supplement is quite easy to take overall.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
In order to analyze this supplement correctly – I will look at other users’ opinions on it.
In this way, you can see an unbiased perspective.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews (not promotional ones).
1. Positive Opinions
First of all – this product is only sold on its official website (no 3rd party retailers).
For this reason, it was extremely hard to find authentic reviews:
- I found a lot of reviews on it online
- but I believe most of them were promotional
- for this reason, I simply ignored them
Now – the only user reviews I found are on the company’s website.
I personally tend to avoid official website opinions in my reviews (in most cases, they’re fake positive).
However, Turmeric Curcumin Plus’ website allows you to write your own review (after you verify your purchase).
To me – that’s a major sign that those reviews are legit and authentic.
For this reason, I decided to include them here (it’s up to you if you trust them or not):
- Most users seem to be satisfied with the results.
- Some claim their joint pain decreases after some weeks/months.
- Others say their health is slowly improving.
- A few even admit it’s the best turmeric product on the market.
- Many praise its very low price.
Basically – there are many positive opinions on this supplement.
As I said, I can’t guarantee all are legit.
But since you can write your own review there, I believe they’re real.
So this tells a lot about this product’s effect and high quality.
2. Negative Reviews
The complaints were also a problem, as I didn’t manage to find too many.
Most were complaining that:
- Shipping isn’t available in all countries.
- Shipping rates aren’t the same worldwide.
- Not available on Amazon or another website.
- Not very helpful for osteoarthritis.
- Pills smell a little weird.
Now – it’s true that Vita Balance has a problem with shipping.
For this reason, their products aren’t available worldwide (only in about 35 countries).
However, I found a few complaints about this supplement’s effect in osteoarthritis.
That’s why there’s something I want to clarify:
- It’s only designed for inflammatory joint pain/arthritis.
- This includes forms like rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis is caused by cartilage damage.
- For this reason, people with this condition have minor inflammation.
In other words – turmeric supplements aren’t the best choice for osteoarthritis.
They can help partially, but not completely.
In those cases – glucosamine + chondroitin products work best.
Turmeric Curcumin Plus has a high number of positive opinions:
- users are satisfied with its effect
- many praises about its low price
But obviously – there are also complaints.
And most are related to its shipping problems (not available in all countries).
However, in terms of effect – most reviews I found were positive.
So if you ask me, that’s a good proof that this supplement is so worth it.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
I couldn’t find too many complaints about Turmeric Curcumin Plus’ side effects.
However – turmeric supplements can cause certain side effects.
That’s because turmeric itself causes secondary reactions in some cases:
- Stomach cramps (the most common)
Basically – turmeric causes mostly digestive side effects.
Headaches are a very rare reactions (and in most cases, they’re actually not caused by turmeric itself).
Now – what can you do about those digestive side effects? It’s quite simple:
- Most turmeric products recommend taking the pills before food.
- This increases their absorption (according to them).
- However, it also increases the risk for stomach pain.
- That’s why I always recommend taking turmeric after eating.
- The effect is pretty much the same but the risk of side effects decreases.
In fact – most people who followed my advice claim they didn’t experience stomach cramps anymore.
That’s a simple tip that can save you from a lot of pain, trust me.
#6 – Price (10 out of 10)
That’s by far the best thing about this supplement.
Actually – it has the lowest price among high quality turmeric supplement.
And that’s a main reason why it’s my #1 recommendation.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – Turmeric Curcumin Plus is mostly sold on its official website.
That’s why its price is constant most of the time:
- One bottle costs $23.95 normally.
- Shipping fees are around $5.
- You get a much better price if you buy more bottles at once.
- For instance, you can get a bottle for about $16.
Honestly – $16 per month is surely the best price I have found in a turmeric supplement for this quality.
Considering that many quality products cost around $40, Turmeric Curcumin Plus is a great deal.
I personally haven’t found any better deal – so this tells a lot.
And as I said – this is the #1 reason why I strongly recommend it instead of others.
2. Worth It Or Not?
To be honest – if Turmeric Curcumin Plus isn’t worth it, I don’t know what else would be worth it:
- excellent price (compared to its competitors)
- strong formula
- really high quality for the price
Since it has probably the best price on the market, I definitely recommend it.
If you ask me – it’s by far the best turmeric supplement I know (in terms of quality/price).
Turmeric Curcumin Plus has a great price overall:
- costs $24 per bottle normally
- you can get it for almost $16 per bottle
Honestly – I don’t know any turmeric supplement that comes with such a low price.
Not to mention that cheap ones tend to have a poor quality (formula and dosages).
And as you can see – that’s totally not the case with Turmeric Curcumin Plus.
That’s why I strongly recommend it.
#7 – Availability (8 out of 10)
Like many supplement made by smaller brands – Turmeric Curcumin Plus isn’t very easy to find.
That’s because smaller brands don’t have contracts with big retailers like Amazon or Walmart.
Massive brands do – but they also have higher prices.
Instead – smaller brands prefer to sell their products on their own websites.
And that’s also the case with this product:
- Only available on its official website.
- You can also find it on Vita Balance’s website.
- Sometimes it’s also available on Ebay.
However – if you want to get the best price, go for its official website.
They have big discounts constantly there.
And as I said – you can get it for about $16 per bottle (which is an unbeatable price).
#8 – Turmeric Curcumin Plus In 3 Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product (in 3 ideas).
1. Classic Formula
Overall – this supplement has an excellent ingredient list.
It contains the classic formula for a turmeric supplement (in the good way):
- based on 3 ingredients (Turmeric + Turmeric Extract + BioPerine)
- really good dosages
- quality formula overall
So if I were to recommend one type of turmeric supplement formula – it would surely be this one.
It’s strong enough to relieve pain, but weak enough to keep you safe from side effects.
2. Lowest Price On The Market
As I said – you can get this supplement for around $16/bottle.
I personally don’t know any other turmeric product that costs so little.
At least not among quality products.
That’s why I strongly recommend Turmeric Curcumin Plus:
- great price for the quality
- lowest cost overall (compared to its competitors)
3. Best Turmeric Supplement I Know
Considering the quality is has for this price, this product deserves to be my #1 recommendation:
- costs a lot less than other brands
- really strong formula
- many positive reviews
Besides – many other turmeric supplements contain the exact same ingredients (and quantities).
But still – most cost around $30 (or even more).
That’s why Turmeric Curcumin Plus has a big advantage over its competitors.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely.
It’s the best turmeric supplement I know at this point:
- Based on classic ingredients in high dosages.
- Best price among turmeric supplements.
- Effective for several health problems (especially inflammatory pain).
- Many satisfied customers.
It’s true that it’s not a perfect supplement.
That’s because it’s only available on its official website and ships to about 35 countries only.
This includes US, UK, Australia, Canada, India, Brazil, New Zealand and some others.
So if you’re lucky enough to live in one of those countries – this product is by far my #1 choice.
If not – I recommend an alternative that costs a few extra dollars but ships worldwide.
Anyway – back to Turmeric Curcumin Plus:
- I strongly recommend buying the largest package
- in this way, you get the best price per bottle
- also, they offer you one free bottle
But overall – I personally don’t know any better turmeric supplement than this one.
So if you really want to get a quality product without spending a small fortune, I strongly recommend this product.