Do you feel insecure because of your facial dark spots?
Or do you only want to make them less obvious?
Well, no need to endure them anymore!
That’s because I have the perfect solution to your problems.
Let me show you how to reduce dark spots on face (in 6 easy steps).
Note: This is list is guided by thorough research + my opinions on reducing dark spots.
#1 – Try Zeta White
Choosing the right products for your dark spots is crucial.
That’s because most products tend to have little to no effect at all.
And if you’re a bit luckier – they do show results, but come with side effects.
This is why I want to recommend you a product that works really well, without harming your face.
I’m talking about a set called Zeta White:
- Safe for all types of skins.
- Based on a special composition.
- Proven to work great against dark spots.
- Shows fast results (even within 3 weeks).
- Based on a herbal formula (almost 100% natural ingredients).
- Has a really positive feedback from its users.
- Remarkably cheap for its level of quality.
- Has a 100 days for money-back guarantee.
One thing you need to know about Zeta White is that it comes as a 3 product-system:
- Face Wash – based on lemon and papaya extract that add a gentle lightening base .
- Moisturizer – blocks and lightens dark spots against further darkening.
- Night Cream – promotes cellular growth for new and brighter skin.
Now, you can obviously try only one of these 3 products (especially at first).
But if you ask me, the results would be much better if you started right off with all 3 products.
In this case, you would somehow be one step ahead.
Plus, it would save you more money in the long run.
But other than that – Zeta White makes the best product I know against dark spots.
It’s super safe but still effective.
So what could you wish for more than that?
The first step to fight your dark spots is to go for the right product.
Zeta White makes one of the few products that reduces dark spots without irritating your skin as well.
Plus, it has a really natural composition (and a low price).
#2 – Exfoliate Weekly
Removing your facial dark spots for real involves a good exfoliation.
That’s because exfoliation reduces your dead skin cells.
These dead skin cells are mostly the darkened ones (that have built-up over time).
That’s why you need to exfoliate – to give room to younger and white skin:
- Fade away your dark spots and worn-out skin.
- Replace them with fresh and brighter skin cells.
- Acne scars and other damages are corrected.
- Improve suntan and tanned skin appearance.
- Enhance visible skin discoloration.
Now, there are plenty of options to choose from.
There are generally 2 types of exfoliation: physical and chemical.
Here are some examples of physical exfoliation:
- Pumice stones
As for chemical exfoliation – it’s generally made with:
- Natural ingredients (oatmeal, papaya, baking soda)
- Skincare products
The most important tip is to do it at most once a week.
Exfoliating your skin more often can irritate it (especially if you’re not used to this procedure).
The dark spots on your skin are made of old and worn-out skin cells.
Exfoliation is a vital process, as it removes them and promotes a younger and whiter skin.
Try to exfoliate your skin on a weekly basis.
I mentioned earlier how essential it is to use the best products available.
Here is another one that you can add on your list.
I am talking about a product called Illuminatural 6i.
It is specially designed to remove and even prevent dark spots.
Besides, it has an excellent user feedback and a very high rate of repeated customers.
Here are the benefits it has for your skin:
- Lighten the dark spots on your face and body.
- Can target acne scars, birthmarks, freckles, melasma, moles and sunspots.
- Boosted with active lighteners that are clinically backed up.
- Works very well in controlling skin aging and other types of hyperpigmentation.
- Offers a 67 days of money-back guarantee.
Now, what makes this product really stand out is its combination:
- Active vitamins and antioxidants.
- Skin lightening oils and extracts.
- Natural exfoliants.
- Dermal layer of delivery agents.
- Deep skin-lightening moisturizers.
To further brighten your dark spots, it also helps prevent excess melanin on your skin.
Additionally, it sheds off dead and dark skin cells.
That’s why Illuminatural 6i is a product you can definitely trust.
It’s excellent against all kinds of dark spots (not just the ones from you face).
In terms of efficacy and safety, Illuminatural 6i is one of the best products against dark spots.
Its formula and ingredients are supported by a clinical test.
And its huge rate of satisfied users speaks for itself.
#4 – Be Constant With Sunscreen
In case you didn’t know it, sunscreen is meant to be used daily.
That’s because one of the causes of dark spots is exposure to UV radiation.
UV radiation triggers an increase in melanin production.
So any excess melanin can contribute to a further skin darkening.
For this reason – here’s why you should regularly apply sunscreen:
- Protects against solar damage.
- Has solar protection factor (SPF).
- SPF blocks ultraviolet (UV) rays that cause skin damage.
- Leads to less visible spotting and wrinkles.
- Helps your pigment-producing cells become less active.
This is why the constant use of sunscreen is a must – in order to brighten your dark spots.
I suggest you to use a sunscreen with a minimum of SPF of 30.
This is because studies have observed that it can block 97% of UV B rays .
One of the main causes of dark spots is an excess amount of melanin.
Too much melanin is caused by UV radiation from sunlight.
Constant use of sunscreen can help prevent and control this excess.
#5 – Apply Turmeric
This step involves a natural ingredient that you can use at home at any time.
Allow me to introduce you a common spice with a lot of health benefits.
I’m talking about turmeric and here’s why you should use it:
- Makes your dark spots fade away gradually.
- Brightens hyperpigmentation.
- Lessens the visibility of scars.
- Does a good job in improving your skin tone.
- Whitens your skin overall.
Now, there are plenty of products you can choose from, but here is a DIY remedy you can try:
- Prepare 1/2 c of besan, 1/2 c of turmeric spice, 2 tsp of lemon juice and 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Combine them together in a mixing bowl.
- You can add some milk, until it becomes a paste.
- After that, you can apply it on your clean and dry face.
- Let it sit for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and pat dry.
What is also unique about turmeric is that it can also delay skin aging.
And one of the early signs of skin aging is the appearance of dark spots.
That is why you can be confident with turmeric, as it works very well against it.
You can use natural ingredients to treat your dark spots.
Make sure to apply turmeric, as it is widely known to have a brightening effect.
Furthermore, it is also used in fighting early signs of aging.
#6 – Moisturize With Rice Milk
One of the best alternatives to treat facial dark spots is using natural ingredients.
You can use some that you have at home and combine them (for a stronger effect).
Using rice milk is actually amazing.
That’s because mixing the two has both moisturizing and brightening proprieties.
Here’s what makes rice flour a good choice:
- Contains ferulic acid (FA) and phytic acid (PA), which can brighten skin.
- Can lighten dark and sunspots, blemishes and acne scars.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles as well.
- Used as both to moisturize and brighten skin .
- Gives you an overall brighter skin complexion.
- No reported side effects.
Now, here’s how milk can fight dark spots:
- Rich source of lactic acid, which lightens and smoothens skin.
- Enhances dull skin appearance.
- Does a really good job in hydrating your skin.
- Eliminates whiteheads and blackheads.
- Serves as a gentle skin bleacher.
- Removes your dead skin cells.
I suggest that you mix them up and use the following recipe:
- Start with at least 1 tbsp of rice flour and milk powder and 1 tsp of rose water.
- Combine them in a mixing bowl.
- Strain them if necessary.
- After that, apply them on your skin.
- Let the mixture rest for at least 20 minutes on your skin.
- You can then proceed to wash it off.
Currently, there is a limited number of research on the use of rice flour alone.
But as long as you have a healthy skin or have no allergies, trying it really safe.
Make the best of natural ingredients by combining them.
Combing rice flour and milk proves to be a great remedy against dark spots.
Not only does it lighten your dark spots, but it also moisturizes your skin really well.
My Final Thoughts
So how to reduce dark spots on the face?
I would recommend you to follow these 6 important steps:
- Try Zeta White Cream.
- Make sure to exfoliate weekly.
- Start using Illuminatural 6i.
- Be constant with using sunscreen.
- Apply turmeric at home.
- Moisturize with rice milk.
Just don’t expect to see some instant results from these steps alone.
They won’t make your dark spots disappear within minutes.
But these 6 remedies are definitely reliable in long run.
Plus – they are the bets things you can try right now when it comes to removing your dark spots.
So you can surely expect some good results at the end of the day.