Are your fine lines more visible?
Or are you getting bothered by your saggy skin?
It's most probably the early signs of aging and that's normal.
Worry no more – as I got you this list on how to reverse aging (13 steps).
Note: This list is founded on thorough research + opinions on skin aging.
#1 – Drink More Plain/ Lemon Water
Every skincare guide will always include this tip.
This is because hydration proves to be important when we talk about you having good skin.
Drinking enough water is not only basic to skin health, but it can also give a kick against early signs of aging.
The main benefit of doing such is that it makes sure that nutrients are being delivered to your skin cells.
Here are more ways on how it can keep away skin aging at bay:
- Keeps your skin replenished.
- Adds up to your healthy glow.
- Makes you less likely to have scars.
- Minimizes the visibility of wrinkles and fines lines.
- Maintains your skin's elasticity.
But wait, here's more, if you want to be more creative, you can try putting some lemon at home very easily.
When you do so, it spikes up some benefits.
- Clear skin.
- Fewer wrinkles.
- Increase collagen production.
- Acne and pimple prevention.
- Skin cell repairment.
Aside from these, lemons are also a good source of vitamin C.
Vitamin C is incredibly healthy for your skin and is present in almost all skincare products,
Lemon water does amazing works on your skin, as it has antioxidants which are effective anti-aging skin agents .
It combats free radicals and eliminates them in your body.
Here's the last tip regarding this step, make sure to drink every morning with an empty stomach to promote an alkaline environment in your body.
This is because studies have suggested that it is the key to a healthy and young body.
Drinking water is a necessity in maintaining overall good skin health.
By adding some lemon, you have a very good anti-aging treatment to counter premature aging.
Plus, it can easily be done in the comfort of your home.
#2 – Use An HGH Booster
If you ask me, human growth hormones (HGHs) are without a doubt vital for an effective anti-aging remedy.
It is a naturally occurring hormone found in your body.
But the problems that it begins to decline when you reach middle age.
This is where my next tip will focus on, where I suggest taking high-quality HGH boosters to come into play.
Why? Because they boost the natural production of HGH in your body.
See some of its top benefits:
- Overall skin health enhancement.
- Promotion of muscle mass.
- Reduced body fat.
- Decreased progression of skin aging process.
- Lessened risk of age-related diseases.
Look at these features of GenF20Plus, one of the top HGH supplements in the market:
- Has one clinical trial behind.
- Endorsed and supported by medical doctors.
- Contains the best formula and ingredients.
- Better absorption than most products.
- Very high success rate among its satisfied users.
These are its main benefits:
- Improved physical stamina.
- Smoother and firmer skin.
- Increase of insulin-like growth factor-1 .
- Prevention of sexual problems.
- Memory skills improvement.
- Diminished age spots and wrinkles.
Sounds all promising, right? That's because it is.
When you choose this product, you're making yourself “immune to the passage of time”.
HGH plays a dominant role in combating signs of aging.
To help boost your HGH levels, use high-quality HGH boosters to stimulate natural production in your body.
GenF20Plus is your #1 choice because of its superior formula and high success rates.
It has reliable positive feedback among its users.
Having moisturized skin is something I know that you may want.
That's why I have included this step for you to use a moisturizer.
Moisturizers will not only make your skin healthier, but also gives you a beautiful complexion when you grow older.
And of course, for the best results, you have to integrate it into your daily routines (day and night).
Here's how moisturizers work:
- Protects your skin from irritation.
- Keeps it away from dryness too.
- Prevents acne breakouts.
- Reduces your chances of developing skin problems.
- Makes your lines and wrinkles less visible.
I present you Quench Crème.
It offers you the following benefits:
- Replenishs moisture at the cellular level.
- Your skin is in deep hydration.
- Restores firmness.
- Refines texture.
- Reinforces collagen production.
- Each jar contains a 2 month supply.
It has a highest-class natural ingredient list ,as well:
- Polygulatamic acid
- Hydrolized rice portein
- Botanical lipid blend
- An activated form of Vitamin C.
The best strategy for you is to simply know your skin type first.
But this moisturizer is compatible with all skin types – so it's the perfect option.
Moisturized skin helps you delay the skin aging process.
Using the right moisturizer is the key to getting the best anti-aging results.
Quench Crème is your #1 go-to product – as it has an excellent set of natural ingredients.
#4 – Obsess Over Solar Protection
If you don't know it, studies suggest that the regular use of sunscreen has an anti-aging effect.
Plus, sunscreen acts as solar protection as well.
So if you think that you should only use it for outdoor days, you're missing out a key benefit.
It's not just for preventing sunburns, but it can mitigate the early aging signs.
Here are some benefits that make your skin stay young:
- Sunburn prevention.
- Skin cancer protection.
- Fewer wrinkles and spotting.
- Reduced loss of elasticity.
- Improved skin clarity and texture.
These benefits contribute to delaying your skin aging process.
Essentially – it slows down aging, as sunscreen protects your skin's immune system from the damaging rays.
It is crucial to preserve this immune system, as its job is knocking down abnormal cells.
Remember that there are two types of sun rays that can inflict damage:
- Long-wave ultraviolet A (UVA)
- Short-wave ultraviolet B (UVB)
Given these benefits, remember to choose the right sunscreen.
I recommend using a broad-spectrum protection with a minimum of 30 SPF (that blocks 97% of UV rays).
The use of sunscreen is proven to have an anti-aging effect.
Make sure to use it daily, in order to be effective.
Use a sunscreen that offers a broad-spectrum protection with an SPF of 30 (or more).
Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C has has so many benefits to you.
It's known to be a strong antioxidant and anti-aging .
While you can get it from foods and supplements, topical application is the best for skincare.
This is where vitamin C serum is the one of the most effective anti-aging remedy.
These are the many benefits of this serum:
- Even skin tone.
- Heal wounds.
- Prevent premature aging.
- Reduce dark spots.
- Produce collagen for plump and youthful skin.
- Maintain and repair damaged skin and cartilage.
- Eliminate the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Check out how Glow Serum can really help you:
- Ultra-potent formula for youth-boost
- An activated form of Vitamin C.
- Brightening power of Bakuchiol.
- Advanced TriDoxy Acid Blend for healthy cellular turnover.
- Based on white shiitake, licorice and niacinamide.
- Super-charged sun damage reversal.
- Each bottle has a 2-month supply.
Remember to use it correctly, for the best results.
I would lastly suggest you to apply it both morning and night.
Vitamin C is known to have some vital anti-aging properties.
Topical application of a vitamin C by serum is the best way to use it on your skin.
Glow Serum is my #1 recommendation, because of its excellent formula with active anti-aging compounds.
Anti-aging creams are one of the most common products in the skincare industry.
They are used topically – for a direct application.
Although some can be effective, many are just bogus that have little to no benefits at all.
This is why when you decide to buy a product, remember to choose wisely:
- Protection against flaking
- Reduction of wrinkles.
- Gain skincare radiance.
- Better hydration.
- Skin tightening.
But first, you need to have the right anti-aging cream.
And guess what? I know a really good one you can consider.
Let me introduce you to Kollagen Intensive – it's the product that I recommend for its high effictiveness:
- Has an authentic formula with unique ingredients.
- Has a good amount of studies behind it.
- Boast with positive feedback from its satisfied users.
- Offers nothing but excellent results.
- Contains Syn-Coll, which is a powerful anti-wrinkle component .
Not to mention its top benefits inside your skin:
- Skin hydration and repair.
- Further wrinkle prevention and reduction.
- Collagen production.
This product works so well that it has a lot of excellent reviews.
So you can tell that it brings in some amazingly good results.
A single box of this product can last one month – and did I mention that it smells good too?
Anti-aging creams are one of the best products against aging.
They promote emotional and physical benefits for your overall health and wellness.
Kollagen Intensive is my top choice, because it makes the strongest cream I looked into.
#7 – Cleanse Every Night
If you want to battle the early signs of aging, you need to keep a clean face.
This is essential – as you can't fight aging if your skin health is not in a good condition.
And cleansing your face every night is crucial to remove dead skin cells, dirt and toxins.
This is even more important for people who have sensitive skin.
Here are the reasons why you should always clean your face at night:
- Prevents breakouts.
- Keeps your skin healthy and radiant.
- Helps to maintain proper pore size.
- Lessens production of excess oils.
- Stops build-up of dirt.
Now, there is no rule on how often should you wash.
But it's a common practice to do it at least every night, before your sleep.
That's because it both refreshes you and makes it easier for you to sleep.
Cleansing your skin every night is a basic necessity for good skincare routines.
Plus, it's essential for combatting the signs of premature aging.
Not to mention that it's crucial (for your anti-aging products to work).
#8 – No Alcohol & Smoking
Healthy and young-looking skin demands good and clean routines.
This means that applying anti-aging products will not be enough, if you have toxic habits.
So both alcohol drinking and smoking are a no-no .
If you want to prioritize a better-looking skin, you need to consider giving up these vices.
If not – here's what happens when you continue them:
- Lead to blackheads and whiteheads.
- Can cause lesion-like bumps and cystic acne.
- Result in permanent scarring.
- Damage collagen and elastin.
- Give rise to deeper wrinkles.
- Ease premature aging to happen.
Both smoking and alcohol are really good at destroying your collagen and elastin.
I know that giving them out is easier said than done.
But it's fine being hard at the beginning – just do your best and give them up.
Alcohol drinking and smoking will fasten your skin aging process.
Both have destructive effects that weaken your skin health.
Unless you stop them both, your anti-aging treatments will not work as well as they could.
#9 – Get Your Omegas
I am now going to talk about the things you need to eat.
This is also important, as I want to give you a holistic approach to delay the effects of skin aging.
And one of the top nutrients are Omega-3 fatty acids (FAs).
Not only they are great against aging, but they are also beneficial for your whole body.
Here's how they can fight aging:
- Act as emollients that heal and prevent dry skin from the inside out .
- Block release of UV-induced enzymes that destroys collagen.
- Prevent lines and saggy skin.
- Repair and protect overall skin health from sun damage.
- Safeguard skin from sun damage that results in premature aging.
But what are these omega-3 FAs?
Well, there are 3 types of them:
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Now, notice their primary sources:
- Plant Oils (canola oil, soybean oil, flaxseed oil)
- Fish and other seafoods (salmon, sardines, tuna, mackerel, herring)
- Nuts and seeds ( flaxseed, chia seeds, walnut)
- Fortified products (soy beverages, yogurts, juices, eggs)
The fats that you can get from these FAs are crucial for a healthy cellular membrane.
They assist the skin in producing a natural oil barrier that keeps you hydrated and younger-looking.
So if you're not into these foods, maybe it's about time to try new things!
Omega 3 FAs hold amazing anti-aging benefits for your skin.
They are actively involved in dealing with skin damages caused by the sun rays.
Plus, these FAs are also known to be natural moisturizers.
#10 – Try Orange + Carrot Juice
I would say that this is one of the best tips in delaying the effects of skin aging.
Not only is it super effective, but it also promotes overall skin health.
That's because it combines 2 powerful raw ingredients that are popular for skincare.
So you're definitely in a good direction if you do follow my tip.
Take a look at these amazing benefits of orange + carrot juice:
- Lessened acne breakout.
- Skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Overall skin hydration too.
- Delay appearance of wrinkles and premature aging.
- Increased collagen production .
- Protection from harmful sun exposure.
This is a list of vital components this natural juice contains:
- B vitamins
- Vitamin C, E and K
Lastly, one of the advantages of this remedy is that its ingredients are easily accessible and really cheap.
You could say that this is a very sustainable way to stave off premature aging.
Add this to your daily routine, as making your juice won't take much time and effort.
Both orange and carrots have great results in skincare routines.
Their blend enhances their anti-aging benefits.
This natural juice is very convenient and cheap to try.
#11 – Reduce Your Sugar
You probably know that having too much sugar is not just a major health concern.
It is also very bad – specifically for your skin.
This is because it can cause adverse effects on your aging process.
How does sugar affect your aging skin? Here's how:
- Can cause an acne breakout.
- Accelerates appearance of wrinkles.
- Allows saggy skin around your neck and chin.
- Slower healing of skin cuts.
- Permits more development of black spots.
- It contributes to the formation of collagen-damaging AGEs.
- Generally triggers direct aging effects on your skin.
This is also the reason why people with diabetes tend to age faster than those with lower blood sugar .
Now, what I want you to do is to reduce your sugar intake.
Try taking only 25 g of sugar in your regular diet and you will be okay.
Too much sugar triggers glycation, that destroy your collagen and elastin.
It makes the signs of aging more apparent in your skin.
You need to cut back in your sugar intake and get it within the recommended amount.
#12 – Sleep 7/8 Hours Per Night
Never ever underestimate the power of sleep.
That is one of the best pieces of advice for an effective anti-aging routine.
In order to get the best results for your skin, you need to give your whole body time to repair itself.
And it is during your sleeping hours that your body does it best.
Take a look at the advantages of getting 7-8 hours of sleep:
- Allows production of collagen.
- Then results in the prevention of saggy skin.
- UV damage repairment.
- Age spots and wrinkle reduction.
- Leads to a glowy complexion.
- Reduce dry skin.
- Less visible fine lines.
- Keep droopy corners of the mouth away.
Here are some tips to help you get those 7-8 hours of sleep time every night:
- Drink fresh cold water.
- Wash your face before turning in.
- Do some breathing routines.
- Make sure that you have a conducive space.
- Try reading a book in bed.
- Turn off or dim the lights
From now on, it's best to prioritize your sleeping habit as well.
Your skincare products will only do little, if not accompanied by a healthy routine.
And a healthy routine includes enough time for your beauty sleep.
Sleeping is the best time for your skin and body to repair themselves.
Take note that you should at least have 7-8 hours of sleep.
This decreases the progression of intrinsic aging.
#13 – Get Some Vitamin D
For our last step, here's another crucial vitamin against aging – Vitamin D.
It is fat-soluble – which not only good for your bones, but has a lot of benefits for your overall health.
That includes your skin health, as it plays an important role in skin tone.
You often get vitamin D when sunlight is absorbed into your skin.
Here's how it specifically helps to fight the early signs of skin aging:
- Fights off free radical damage.
- Reduce oxidative stress in your skin.
- Prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lessens chances of cellular stress.
- Safeguards you from having psoriasis and eczema.
- Stops the loss of elasticity and suppleness.
That's how vitamin D is involved in maintaining your skin.
Here are some reliable dietary sources of this vitamin:
- Red meat
- Egg yolks
- Fortified products
- Oily fish (sardines, salmon, mackerel)
Aside from diet, you can also get vitamin D from supplements and sun rays.
But what I would suggest is to minimize your sun exposure, as it can also bring in harmful radiation.
What you could do is use some sunscreen daily.
Vitamin D is actively involved in fighting aging in your skin.
You can get this vitamin through diet, supplementation and sun exposure.
It's better not to depend too much on sunlight, as it can also cause damage.
My Final Thoughts
So how can you reverse aging?
There are 13 major steps you need to consider:
- Drink more water or lemon water.
- Use an HGH booster.
- Make sure to moisturize your skin every morning and night.
- Apply solar protection regularly.
- Get a vitamin C serum.
- Try using Kollagen Intensiv.
- Remember to cleanse every night.
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Eat foods that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Drink orange + carrot juice every day.
- Reduce your sugar intake.
- Have at least 7-8 hours of sleeping hours per night.
- Ensure that you are vitamin D sufficient.
Obviously, these remedies are not miraculous.
So you won't see an immediate result in terms wrinkles.
Besides, they won't prevent aging completely, as it is something you cannot avoid.
But remember that if you want to feel and look young, these remedies will do a very good job.
Your time and effort will be all worth it at the end of the day.