Are you struggling to lose weight without much success?
Maybe you tried everything from diets to exercising and programs.
Well, there is something you didn't try – probiotics:
- boost metabolism rate
- reduce cravings and hunger
- support a healthy (and fast) weight loss
But among all existing products, only a small percent are actually effective for losing weight.
For this reason, let me show you the 5 best probiotics for weight loss.
Note: This list is based on 3 main criteria – quality/price, ingredients and results.
1. Producer: Revival Point
2. Main Ingredients:
- Super Bacterial Strains (25 Billion CFU in total)
- Booster Bacterial Strains
3. Best For: Losing weight through a different approach.
Basically – it’s the best probiotic for weight loss (through a different approach):
- decreases calories absorption
- reduces hunger and cravings
- increases healthy nutrient absorption
Judging after how it works, it's by far the best (and safest) probiotic for weight loss.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $49 VS $33 (for the largest supply).
What makes FloraSpring stand out is its unique mechanism of action.
That's why it's way better than any other weight loss probiotic:
- Increases good gut bacteria – thus reducing calories absorption.
- You end up feeling fuller and eating less.
- Consequently, you slowly start losing weight (day by day).
- Also reduces sugar and fast food cravings.
Basically – FloraSpring doesn't block your digestion, as most weight loss supplements.
Those products surely work, but they also harm your body.
On the other hand, FloraSpring is a lot safer – but also very effective.
That's why I strongly recommend it:
- lots of previous customers that swear by it
- many praises and positive reviews
- comes with a 90 days guarantee
And unlike similar supplements – FloraSpring is super easy to take (1 capsule/day).
So honestly, what could you wish for more from a weight loss probiotic?
See my full FloraSpring review
- Best probiotic for a natural weight loss
- Works through a unique mechanism of action
- Really safe and well-tolerated (unlike similar supplements)
- Excellent formula and ingredients
- Very high success rate in previous users
- Really easy to take (1 capsule/day)
- Could cost a lot more
- Higher price outside its official website
- Not an overnight weight loss solution
1. Producer: Nature’s Formula
2. Main Ingredients:
- BioFit Probiotic Blend (5 Billion CFU)
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
3. Best For: A rather natural weight loss.
It works by giving your body a major metabolism boost:
- absorbs essential nutrients faster
- reduces cravings and appetite
Shortly – it also works without any food restrictions/diet change.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $69 VS $49 (for the largest supply).
BioFit is such a special product because it works without any restrictions:
- no exercising/diet needed
- no change in eating habits
Now – don't expect it to work if you're only having fast-food 3 times a day.
But as long as you follow a normal healthy diet, it will surely be effective.
Obviously – if you combine it with exercising, the results would be even better.
Other than that, BioFit works by boosting your metabolism:
- Increases calorie burn.
- Speeds up healthy nutrients absorption.
- Decreases hunger sensations.
As a consequence, your body starts to lose weight slowly.
Like its above competitor, BioFit doesn't reduce your weight dramatically overnight.
If it did – it would be a very dangerous supplement in terms of health.
But that's quite the opposite, as it's very well-tolerated by most of its users.
The only reason why I rated it lower than FloraSpring is because it's a bit pricier.
But other than that – its results are about the same.
So if you want to give BioFit a try, you're surely making a great choice.
- Reduces weight without any food restrictions
- Based on an original formula
- Works really well in most cases
- Really well tolerated
- Has a 180 days guarantee
- Original version is only available on its official website
- A bit expensive
3. Synbiotic 365
1. Producer: Nature M.D.
2. Main Ingredients:
- Probiotic Blend (20 Billion CFU)
3. Best For: Weight management.
It’s not the strongest product for weight loss, but it supports a gradual decrease.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $45 VS $34 (for the largest supply with subscription).
Though it's not the most popular supplement out there, Synbiotic 365 remains a great option.
As I said, it's not as strong as the 2 products above when it comes to weight loss.
Instead – it has a more gradual approach:
- supports a constant metabolism speed
- increases weight loss speed
- reduces bloating
All in all – Synbiotic 365 looks like a really good supplement.
It has a great composition and several satisfied users behind.
However, it seems to have quite a high rate of secondary reactions.
Even though it's decently tolerated overall – it's clearly under the previous 2 supplements.
But all in all, Synbiotic 365 makes a very good weight loss probiotic.
See my full Synbiotic 365 review
- Great option for a healthy weight management
- Formula is very strong
- Works in a lot of cases
- Decent price
- A lot of side effects reported by previous users
- More unsatisfied customers (than in the previous products)
1. Producer: Better Body Co.
2. Main Ingredients:
- Probiotic Blend (68.2 Billion CFU)
- Herbal Extracts
3. Best For: Menopause symptoms and weight loss.
It's a probiotic designed for menopausal women – so it helps best for weight loss caused by this change.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $49 VS $40 (for a higher quantity).
Provitalize is quite different from most supplements from this list.
It is indeed a weight loss probiotic – but it's mostly designed for menopausal weight gain.
That's because its composition reduces menopause symptoms:
- bloating and digestive issues
- hot flashes
- excessive weight gain
Now – this product claims it can help weight loss in general.
But given its features, it's better as a menopausal weight loss supplement.
Still – I consider it a bit dangerous, because of its huge dose of probiotics (68.2 billion CFU).
A probiotic for daily use contains 5-10 billion CFU.
On the other hand, Provitalize contains 6-13 times more.
That's why you should take it with caution, if you decide to give it a try.
See my full Provitalize review
- Excellent ingredients
- Based on some very varied bacterial strains
- Also helps with menopause symptoms
- Not specially designed for weight loss
- Huge dose of probiotics (potentially dangerous)
5. Bio Complete 3
1. Producer: Gundry MD
2. Main Ingredients:
- Tributyrin (CoreBiome), Sunfiber
- Bacillus Coagulans (ProDURA)
3. Best For: A healthy gut and weight loss.
Its weight benefits are more of an extra – so it's not a specially designed weight loss probiotic.
However, it surely helps in the long run.
4. Standard VS Lowest Price: $70 VS $57 (lower price is on Amazon).
Gundry MD's product is one of the most popular probiotics.
But even though its composition is great, its potency isn't that high:
- excellent pre/postbiotic
- pretty weak probiotic
When it comes to weight loss, this is an additional benefit of this supplement.
In other words – Bio Complete 3 isn't a classic probiotic for weight loss.
This is only one of its additional features, as it's actually designed for gut issues.
However, this also makes it quite safe when it comes to weight loss:
- doesn't block digestion
- doesn't promote a very fast weight loss
Due to its popularity, Bio Complete 3 makes a really good option.
It's not my top recommended probiotic for weight loss, that's for sure.
It's pricier and it's not as effective as the first products above.
But it's surely a product that is worth being on this list.
See my full Bio Complete 3 review
- Great composition with several trademark ingredients
- Reputable producer behind
- Promotes a safe weight loss
- Expensive for its value
- Not a classic weight loss probiotic
- Requires 4 capsules/day
My Verdict – What's The Best Probiotic For Weight Loss?
Short answer: It's definitely FloraSpring.
Compared to all supplements from this list – it's clearly superior in all aspects:
- Reduces weight through a unique approach.
- Safer and better tolerated than most similar products.
- Works really well in most cases.
- Many praises from its previous users.
- Very easy to take in the long run.
- Cheaper than most similar supplements.
As you can tell – all probiotics above are great for weight loss.
But if you want to get the best option without risking your health, FloraSpring is your best bet.
In my view, it has pretty much all you can ask from a weight loss probiotic:
- great results in most previous users
- high tolerability and no side effects
- a decent price
That's why I consider it the best weight loss probiotic from the market.
So now you know what you should go for – and trust me, you won't regret it!
6 thoughts on “5 Best Probiotics For Weight Loss (2023)”
Do weight loss probiotics work by helping me control my appetite? My work shift is usually during the evening and as expected, every night, I get hungry and I can’t stop myself from grabbing midnight snacks. It’s unhealthy because, besides the chips I eat, I sometimes go for carbonated drinks to quench my thirst. I am hoping a weight loss probiotic can help me reduce my appetite because believe it or not, I gained a lot of weight in just 3 weeks of shifting to a night schedule. Can’t really understand why I have major cravings in the middle of the night when I make sure I eat a good dinner. After dinner, I always make sure to feel full but when the clock strikes at 2 am, my stomach begins to crumble and so I can’t stop myself from grabbing my favorite chips and dips. Can you give me some advice to stop my midnight cravings?
Hello, Liv! Midnight cravings are a real thing and you are not alone. I think it’s a human thing to be hungry in the middle of the night. Most especially if you do work because you’re thinking. Do you know that even if you don’t do intense physical work and just think critically, you can get really hungry? So what you’re feeling is totally normal. Now, most probiotic supplements reduce cravings and hunger. At the same time, they boost metabolism rate too. So that means you will achieve faster weight loss. My advice for you is to drink more water until you feel full whenever you feel hungry in the middle of the night. Also, find a good weight loss probiotic like FloraSpring to help you control your hunger. Hope this helps!
In my very honest opinion, these types of weight loss gimmicks are not true. YOU ONLY NEED PROPER EXERCISE EVERYDAY TO LOSE WEIGHT. THAT’S IT, THAT’S THE TEA. All these brands just tryin’ to sell their products and giving you false hopes. Even if you drink it for the rest of your life, IT WILL NOT GIVE THE MAXIMUM BENEFITS YOU NEED. These are just my opinions because that is how it worked for me. I was gaining weight and I just exercised religiously and I felt so light and sexy in my whole life. Do not be swayed right away, when you exercise and just eat the right amount of food, you will lose weight. Believe me, it happened to me. You can also try intermittent fasting if you can control your mind to not eat it. After all, it is all in the mind and motivation to exercise and do fasting.
Hello, Clee! Diet and exercise are very common ways to lose weight. However, not all people can settle for that answer. There are people who have a super slow metabolism and sometimes, even suffer indigestion so they need the help of probiotics. A slow metabolism can lead to weight gain in some cases so the supplements in this review can offer help in combatting weight gain and at the same time, give benefits for overall digestion. Diet and exercise are good but sometimes, they are not enough in many cases. Hope this helps!
Thank you for making my life easier by doing a quick overview of probiotics for weight loss. Last year, I finally gave up my water therapy because I didn’t really notice my weight going down at all. All the efforts went to waste and I just starved myself to death. One website mentioned just doing water therapy four times a week and eating lettuce with other vegetables all day. I saw a lot of testimonies there saying it worked for a lot of people who tried it. When it was my time to try it, I didn’t see any changes at all, I even spent a couple of dollars to buy their handbook, I guess I got scammed. Can I take probiotics for weight loss right away or do I need to consult a physician first before trying any of the supplements above? I am a healthy man, I am just a fat guy who wants to lose weight to increase my confidence. All I can wish is whatever I choose after reading this review, it will help me lose weight.
Hi, Ronan! You are very much welcome and thank you also for appreciating our review. Honestly, some types of diet are not suitable for all people so there’s a high chance that water therapy is not for you. To answer your question, if you have maintenance medicine or a serious health condition, you might want to ask your Doctor first before trying a weight loss probiotic. On the other hand, if you don’t suffer from any serious illnesses then yes, you can take a weight loss probiotic and you will be fine. Let us know which product you want to try. Hope this helps!