It’s time to review Zenith Brain C-13 – a product that makes an excellent nootropic.
So why is this such a great brain supplement, in my view?:
- one of the best compositions from the market
- really affordable
- helpful for a bunch of issues
But is there any chance that Zenith Brain C-13 is a scam?
Well, I will tell you in detail why it’s such an amazing product, in my opinion (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Brain C-13.
Full Name: Brain C-13 from Zenith Labs
Product Type: Cognitive Supplement
Best Actual Price: $49/bottle normally ($33 in the best case)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Boosting memory and cognition – according to its website:
- improves focus and mental clarity
- promotes learning capacity
- boosts energy and well being
- increases attention span
Besides, it also helps with anxiety, depression and negative moods.
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: For sure – it’s one of the best nootropics I know:
- original formula with excellent ingredients
- really low price
- one of the best quality/price ratios
If you want a high-quality brain supplement, this product is surely worth it.
What I Liked About It
- Based on both classic brain boosters and herbal extracts
- Contains some rare ingredients
- Formula is original and unique
- Effective for various problems (from focus to depression)
- Positive customer feedback
- Should not cause side effects too often
- Really affordable price
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Requires 3 pills/day
- Only available on its official website
- Shipping is only free for a larger supply
- No 3rd party reviews on retailers like Amazon and Walmart
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some general things you should know on this supplement:
- how exactly it works
- which problems it helps most
- who is the company behind it
Zenith Brain C-13 is a unique supplement from several points of view.
And when it comes to its mechanism of action, it claims to help with 3 main issues:
- Restricted cerebral blood flow
- Brain nutrients deficiency
- Cortisol damage on brain function
In other words – these 3 problems are the main responsible for a weaker cognitive function, which is completely true.
And that’s exactly what this product helps with.
Now – judging after its composition, its claims are 100% legit.
It’s one of the few nootropics I looked into that can really fight those 3 brain problems.
So on paper – Brain C-13 really seems to keep its promises.
2. Company Behind
Brain C-13’s producer is a brand called Zenith Labs.
I’m actually quite familiar with this company, as they are behind several high-quality supplements (from various fields):
- very good reputation overall
- many contact details available
- positive user feedback
Plus – Zenith Labs’ products are pretty popular, which speaks for itself.
Not to mention that the owner is Dr. Shelton (a medical specialist, not a businessman).
So it’s definitely a brand you could buy from, without any worries.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
In my opinion – Brain C-13 has one of the best compositions among nootropics:
- combines classic brain-boosting substances with original ones
- over 10 high-quality ingredients
- contains a trademark compound
- really good doses
Basically – this supplement’s formula is unique.
You cannot find this exact combination in any other nootropic from the market.
That’s a big advantage itself, but the actual quality of its formula is surely the #1 aspect.
So let’s take a closer look at its main ingredients.
1. Velvet Been Seed Extract (150 mg)
This is the extract of Mucuna Pruriens, which is a tropical (and pretty rare) herb:
- increased dopamine levels 
- reduces stress and cognitive decline
- improves focus and motivation
The herb itself has been very studied in the last years.
And according to researchers – it delays the appearance of memory-related conditions. 
It’s such a shame it’s not more commonly used in nootropics.
2. Xerenoos® (150 mg)
This is actually a trademark version of Citicoline:
- increases learning capacity
- improves memory recall
- it’s also involved in positive moods
In other words – Citicoline has a major role when it comes to studying and memory. 
Since its level is higher in younger people, it’s obvious why learning is so much easier in that period.
Now – Xerenoos® is a superior form of Citicoline.
So you can guess that its benefits are more significant (even in a lower dose).
3. Bacopa Extract (150 mg)
Bacopa Monnieri is a very common herbal extract in nootropics:
- it’s also involved in cognitive process
- boosts learning performance
- decreases anxiety
Now – this herb is excellent for everything that involves learning.
That’s why it’s such an essential ingredient in brain supplements.
4. Rhodiola Root Extract (150 mg)
This herb has 2 major benefits:
- reduces brain fog and improves mental clarity
- decreases stress and increases happiness
You can also find it in most brain supplements, so its potency is obvious.
5. Gotu Kola (150 mg)
The actual name of this ingredient is Centella Asiatica.
And as you can guess – it’s also a Chinese herb with several brain benefits.
In fact, it’s connected more with general brain function and overall mood.
6. DMAE (150 mg)
What makes this compound so essential are its antioxidant proprieties :
- improves short-term memory
- boosts learning abilities
- reduces stress and irritability
Also – it’s another very common compound in nootropics, so its benefits are clear.
7. Phosphatidylserine (75 mg)
If you looked into another nootropic – you must have seen this ingredient before:
- improves working memory and attention
- decreases stress
This compound’s level decreases with age.
That’s the reason why it’s such a common compound in brain supplements.
8. Huperzine A (300 mcg)
Here’s another very common ingredient in nootropics – and that’s all because of its excellent proprieties:
- treats age-related cognitive decline
- blocks acetylcholinesterase
- increases dopamine levels
In other words – it’s a crucial ingredient when it comes to brain decline.
However, most nootropics contain either a huge or a very low dose.
On the other hand, Brain C-13 has a major advantage at this chapter – since it contains the optimal quantity.
9. Other Ingredients
This supplement contains almost 15 active ingredients.
Now, here are the several others worth considering:
- Rosemary Leaf – boosts memory speed.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – reduces mental fatigue and boosts attention.
- Turmeric Root – it’s an antioxidant that fights brain aging.
- Ginkgo Leaf – increases cerebral blood flow.
Basically – all of them have some major brain benefits.
So there’s absolutely no useless/weak ingredient inside Brain C-13.
Zenith Labs’ supplement has an excellent formula overall.
As I said – I personally consider it as one of the best I have seen in a nootropic (if not the very best).
So it’s the kind of composition I would totally recommend.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
This supplement looks pretty good at this chapter as well.
1. The Pills
Like most nootropics – Brain C-13 is formulated as gelatin capsules.
This kind of pills are by far the easiest to swallow (due to their average dimensions).
Plus – gelatin hides any unpleasant taste.
So taking these capsules should be pretty easy.
2. The Dosage
One of the things I don’t like about this product is its serving size:
- requires 3 pills/day
- you can take them together or space them out
Now – most nootropics require about 2 pills/day.
So there’s only a one pill difference.
Still, taking 2 capsules daily is easier than taking 3.
It’s true that this is not a major downside when it comes to Brain C-13.
But it is an aspect I personally don’t like, that’s all.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
As I always do – I tried to look at this supplement’s customer feedback.
And despite having found many positive opinions, I cannot guarantee they are 100% real.
Note: I only considered reviews that seemed authentic (not promotional/biased).
1. What People Say
First of all – Brain C-13 is only sold on Zenith Labs’ official website:
- not available on 3rd party retailers
- so there are no customer reviews in those retailers
Now, I tend to analyze opinions from big retailers (like Amazon, Walmart).
That’s because those reviews there are always authentic.
But in this case, Brain C-13 had no page on any – so it was impossible.
Still, I managed to find enough opinions on it on 3rd party websites:
- some did indeed seem promotional
- others seem pretty authentic
- some writers even admitted having tested the product
- there were some comments from previous users as well (mostly positive)
Now – once again, I cannot guarantee that those opinions are real.
But in my opinion, a big per cent of them could be.
So in terms of effect – Brain C-13 is most likely very effective and potent.
Considering its excellent formulation, I would actually be surprised to hear the opposite.
Brain C-13 doesn’t have the highest number of user opinions.
But judging after the ones it does have – it seems very effective.
So if you ask me, I would totally recommend it.
Besides, if you have a personal experience with it, I would love to hear your opinion in a comment.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
Just like I said – finding some authentic reviews on this product wasn’t very easy.
And even though I did manage to find some, none of them complained about side effects.
Now – nootropics are quite safe from this point of view:
- most of them contain average doses
- their ingredients rarely cause secondary reactions
So this kind of supplements don’t cause side effects on a regular basis (like turmeric products do, for instance).
Besides, Brain C-13 has an excellent formulation (even in terms of safety).
That’s why you shouldn’t worry too much about it here.
The risk of it causing any side effects is very small.
And even if it did cause some – they would be very minor (headaches, fatigue, etc.).
#6 – Price (10 out of 10)
This is one of the main reasons why I recommend Brain C-13.
That’s because it’s extremely affordable for a high-quality nootropic.
Compared to most alternatives – it actually has a really low price.
1. The Exact Price
Like I said – this supplement is only available on its official website:
- Standard price is $49/bottle.
- But as in most cases, there are some really big discounts.
- In the best case, you can get it for about $33/bottle.
- Shipping is also free in this case.
Now – most high-quality brain supplements cost at least $100.
There are a couple that have an average quality and they cost around $45-$50.
Still, Brain C-13 costs even $33 at its best.
That’s honestly an amazing price, given then excellent formula it has.
In fact – it even states that only 3 of its ingredients mix is worth around $120.
So I actually feel like it’s an awesome deal, given the options from the market.
2. Worth It Or Not?
This supplement is surely worth it – more than any other nootropic, actually.
Its actual worth is way over $100 (and a lot more, in fact).
So I definitely consider it way better than any other brain supplement.
Since it’s also way more affordable – it’s clearly the best choice I could think of.
Zenith Labs’ Brain C-13 is definitely the best option in terms of quality/price:
- excellent ingredients
- way more affordable than its competitors
So if there’s a brain supplement I would go for, it would surely be this one.
It’s simply better than any other product I looked into.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Brain C-13 (in 3 ideas).
1. Best Composition
As I told you, this supplement has one of the best formulas among nootropics:
- based on excellent ingredients
- combines classic substances with herbal extracts
- has some great doses
It’s surely not the only product with an awesome formula.
But it’s one of the few that looks so promising even on paper.
2. Unique Formulation
One of the main problems of nootropics is that they have very similar ingredients.
So the final formulas end up being pretty much the same.
However, that’s surely not the case of Brain C-13:
- contains an original mix of ingredients
- some of its compounds are pretty rare (Mucuna Pruriens)
- also has a trademark version of Citicoline
I looked into over 30 different brain supplement – but I couldn’t find this exact formula in any other.
3. Really Affordable
Unlike most nootropics, Brain C-13 has a surprisingly low price.
I say “surprisingly” because it also has a much higher quality than most of its competitors.
In fact – its actual value is way above $100.
And even so, you can even get it for about $33/bottle.
That’s what I can an excellent offer.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Worth it for sure.
It’s one of the top nootropic/cognitive supplements I came across:
- Has some excellent ingredients that make a unique formula.
- Combines classic with rare compounds.
- Works for a wide range of issues (focus, mood, anxiety, depression, etc.).
- Has a positive customer feedback.
- It’s much cheaper than most products.
In fact – it’s probably one of the few professional nootropics that cost so little (if not the only one).
It’s quality/price ratio is one of the best from the market.
So Brain C-13 is a brain supplement I would totally recommend.
If you want a great product from this category, that’s surely what you should go for.