Have you found yourself asking the same questions over and over again?
Or maybe you started misplacing your car keys?
Well, you probably have some memory problems.
But there's nothing to worry about.
Here is the best guide on how to improve memory (in 9 steps).
Note: This list is based on my thorough research and opinion on memory loss.
#1 – Sleep At Least 6-7 Hours
Now, more than ever, you need to make sure that you're getting enough sleep.
Always remind yourself to get at least 6-7 hours daily.
This is because sleeping has a profound effect on your memory.
That's because these two have a complex relationship.
These are how sleeping will help in improving your memory:
- Strengthens your memories made throughout the day.
- Links your old memories to new ones.
- Consolidates your newly gained information .
- Eliminates toxin build-up from your brain.
- Makes it easier for you to recall events.
Follow these tips to get enough sleep:
- Take a half-bath before sleeping.
- Sort out your bed.
- Try reading a book.
- Turn off the lights.
- Follow some breathing routines.
Now that the benefits are clear, all you need to do is put it into action.
Aside from improving your memory, ample sleeping hours are good for your general health.
You will come out more healthy when you adapt to it.
There is an intricate link between memory, learning and sleeping.
Having enough sleep time is critical for improving your memory.
It also enhances your ability to learn, merge and recall.
#2 – Boost Your Cocoa Intake
Not only does it taste good, but you should also consider increasing your cocoa intake.
If you're not aware, cocoa is the main ingredient of your favorite chocolates.
And if you like chocolates, you are for a treat.
Recent studies have observed the advantages of eating cocoa products for your memory.
Here's how it's going to boost your memory:
- Reduces the effect of the aging brain.
- Sustains your cognitive performance.
- Enhances your processing speed .
- Makes you more pay attention to information.
- Changes your brain frequency.
This is a list of cocoa products that you may like:
- Brewed cocoa
- Cocoa butter
- Chocolate milk
- Chocolate spread
- Dark chocolates
Here's more – they also work very well as antioxidants.
In fact, they are reported to have more significant antioxidant effects than rich-antioxidant fruits.
Their ability to perform as antioxidants helps fight the damage from free radicals.
You can now continue to indulge yourself with your favorite dessert.
Studies have shown that a significant intake of cocoa clearly improves brain function.
Eating cocoa products results in better scores in your cognitive tests.
Plus, they are easily accessible and tasty.
#3 – Add A Supplement
Now, I know that remembering all these tips is hard when you have memory problems.
That's why I'm going to recommend you to take supplements.
Not only are they effective, but they are also one of the safest ways.
So make sure to take note of this next tip.
Here are the advantages of taking supplements:
- Improved focus and mental clarity.
- Enhanced learning skills.
- Increased attention span.
- Decrease risk of Alzheimer's dementia .
- Build up your energy and mood.
Here's what this supplement has in store for you:
- It is based on herbal extracts and brain boosters.
- Specially developed original and unique formula.
- Contains rare compounds (Mucuna Pruriens).
- Overall positive feedback.
- Comes with 3 pills daily.
- No reports of regular side effects.
- One of the best quality/ price ratios.
- Really affordable.
It also prevents anxiety and depression.
Thanks to its versatility that effectively lifts up your mood.
As you can see, it is definitely worth trying it out.
This brain supplement is a key booster for your energy and well-being.
Taking memory supplements is both effective and safe for your memory improvement.
Choose Brain C-13, as it has the superior unique and original formula.
Plus, it comes with gelatin capsules for easier consumption.
#4 – Stay Organized
This is probably one of the best ways to treat your memory problems.
It is, undoubtedly, one of the most effective and sustainable ways.
And this will really come a long way in boosting your memory.
Organizing the information you hold is beneficial for memory recall.
Take a look at the ways it helps you:
- Lessens your stress.
- Avoids confusion.
- Promotes a healthier diet.
- Develops your memory recall.
- Makes you sleep better.
- Increases your productivity.
These techniques will help you be more organized:
- Write things down.
- Clean your things daily.
- Arrange your physical belongings in order.
- Learn to throw away unnecessary items.
- Take note of deadlines and schedules.
Plus, they will also give you a sense of purpose.
Not to mention they will keep you away from being depressed and anxious.
By staying organized, you are adapting to a healthier version of yourself.
Organizing information really works well in upgrading your memory recall.
It keeps you away from feeling stressed and frustrated.
Lastly, it makes you feel that you're in control.
Omega 3 Fatty acids are known to work best for memory enhancement .
These are the ways they can help:
- Stops decline in your cognitive skills.
- Lowers risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- Prevents depression.
- Mitigates mild memory loss.
Here are some items that you can have as dietary sources of fatty acids:
- Plant oils (Soybean oil, canola oil, flaxseed oil)
- Nuts and seeds (walnuts, chia seeds)
- Fish and other seafoods (salmon, sardines, seaweeds)
- Fortified foods (juices, soy beverages, yogurts)
These are the things that it makes it an excellent product:
- Has the best combination formula of fatty acids (Omega 3, Omega 7, Omega 9)
- Its fatty acids (Omega 7,9) are based on premier quality Macadamia oil.
- Contains Krill oil.
- Has been reported to have 10 times better overall absorption.
Because of these benefits, it works really well in delaying aging.
It surely has an edge when compared to other typical supplements that are based on classic fish oil.
Moreover, taking these supplements is good for your general health.
You need to have the right ingredients for optimal memory function.
Omega 3 Fatty acids are crucial – because of their role in the development of your cognitive health.
Supplements are a great way to reinforce your supply in the body.
Omega 3-7-9 + Krill is the #1 product I recommend, as it has an exceptional formula from the rest.
#6 – 20-5 Focus Break
Staying focused can be hard when you keep forgetting things.
But it's the more reason for you to actually focus.
This is because attention is an important component for having a good memory.
And I'm here to give you some tips on making sure you can do it.
Focus on its following benefits:
- Relief you from unnecessary stress.
- Increased productivity level.
- Ability to train control in your mind.
- Prioritization of your regular tasks and work.
- The facility of staying away from distractions.
Think of doing the following for better focus:
- Do exercises.
- Get enough sleep.
- Practice meditation.
- Make a to-do list.
- Lessen doing multi-tasking.
Now, doing these tasks will really work in giving you some progress.
But here is another very effective one.
You can try to do the 20-5 focus break.
It's done by focusing on a whole 20-minute period – then doing a short break of 5 minutes.
As you progress, you can add more focus time and lessen your short breaks.
Staying focused is vital for proper memory function.
Doing the 20-5 focus break trains you to pay attention more that then improves your memory.
It is also good for time management.
#7 – Add More Green Tea
It is no secret at all that green tea holds a number of health benefits.
In fact, it is filled with active healthy compounds.
It has both physical and emotional benefits for your body.
And your brain and memory are no exceptions.
Let me show you how green tea can help your memory recall:
- Stimulates neurotransmitters.
- Boosts your alertness and energy.
- Enhances your working memory.
- Increases your attention span.
- Promotes overall better health.
- Lessens progression of cognitive dysfunction .
I have this selection of green tea types for you to choose from:
- Matcha green tea
- Agari green tea
- Tencha green tea
- Hojicha green tea
- Gyokuro green tea
Not only is green tea good for your general brain health, it also has other major health benefits.
So make sure you get enough of that elixir of life!
Drinking green tea works well in strengthening your memory.
It holds both physical and emotional benefits for you.
#8 – Focus On Long Term Success
Dealing with memory loss can really be a struggle.
Not only is your health compromised – but you will also start to feel really low about yourself.
But please don't fret, as putting your focus on the coming success, in the long run, will matter.
Follow these tips to help you think positively for your long-term success:
- Practice positive self-talk.
- Do some meditation in the morning.
- Start your own journal writing.
- Express gratitude to yourself.
- Spend some quality with your family and friends.
Count on these following advantages when you become hopeful:
- Better focus.
- Creativity enhancement.
- Increased productivity levels.
- Improvement of your problem-solving skills.
- Development of your overall mental capabilities.
It is understandable that sometimes you would be in rough patches on your journey to progress.
But always remember that the road is not entirely bumpy.
Focusing on long-term success is key to your road to improving your memory.
By thinking positively, you will be more engaged in doing the treatments.
Lastly, it prevents you from being anxious and depressed.
#9 – 3 Times Repetition
“Practice makes it perfect.”
There's really something to that quote to live by.
Repetition can substantially help you recall the finer details in your surroundings.
In fact, memory experts will also advise you to do some repetition when learning new information.
See the ways how it will help you gain a better memory function:
- Assists the transition of detail or skill from conscious to subconscious.
- Enhances your ability to make connections with the earlier learned knowledge.
- Increases your speeding process.
- Builds up confidence in yourself.
- Eases your mastering skill.
Do some of these strategies when you practice repetition:
- Negative-positive restatement
This tip will become very handy for you in terms of managing memory loss.
Along the way, you will be seeing progress.
I would recommend that you share things with other people for better retainment.
Repetition is key in learning, storing and recalling information.
Do it at least 3 times for better results.
Plus, it's very easy to do and convenient in the long run.
My Final Thoughts
So what are the steps in improving your memory?
I have provided you with the best 9 tips for a faster thinking:
- Get at least 6-7 hours of sleep.
- Increase your cocoa intake.
- Choose Brain C-13 as your supplement.
- Stay being organized.
- Start to use Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Train yourself with a 20-5 Focus Break.
- Drink more green tea.
- Remember to focus on long-term success.
- Practice 3-times repetition.
Understand that these steps will not give you an immediate result, nor will they cure your memory problems.
But they will be very handy in your road to memory progress.
Your memories will eventually be sharp as they can ever be.