It’s time to review Mind Lab Pro – which is one of the best cognitive supplements out there:
- based on an excellent combination
- potent ingredients with studies behind
- many satisfied users
However, it all comes with a price.
And Mind Lab Pro is far from a cheap supplement.
So are there any chances that it’s a scam? Or is it really worth it?
I analyzed this product in detail so here’s what I found out (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Mind Lab Pro.
Full Name: Mind Lab Pro from Opti-Nutra
Product Type: Cognitive Supplement
Best Actual Price: $65/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Boosting cognition – it’s a nootropic:
- increases mental performance
- promotes brain health
- adds cognitive support
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: Definitely, as long as you afford it:
- one of the best cognitive supplements out there
- excellent ingredients
- effective for several issues
In case it’s too pricey for you – there’s a cheaper alternative that makes my #1 recommendation.
What I Liked About It
- Excellent formula based on 11 different ingredients
- Some of its compounds are trademark versions
- Effective for several issues
- One of the most professional products
- Many authentic reviews
What I Didn’t Like About It
- You need about 4 pills/day (for best results)
- Several complaints about its side effects
- Very expensive overall (though worth the money)
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all – I want to give you some general info on this supplement:
- what it’s meant for
- how it works
- who is the producer behind it
Mind Lab Pro’s official website claims it’s an “universal nootropic”:
- Functions as a whole-brain optimiser.
- Helps everyone perform better mentally.
- Improves cognition in all aspects.
Basically – its claims are very sophisticated.
But judging after its evidence and studies, I personally believe they are true.
It’s also one of the most complex supplements for general cognitive performance.
This supplement is made by a brand called Opti-Nutra.
According to this brand’s description:
- it’s focused on supplements with superior performance
- its products are generally expensive
- all are made under strict procedures
In other words – this brand’s products are very high-quality.
This may be the reason why they are so expensive.
But other than that, this company is really trustworthy from this point of view.
#2 – Formula (10 out of 10)
Mind Lab Pro’s composition is probably the very best one I came across:
- contains 11 different ingredients
- its compounds have many studies behind
- unique combination
Also – this product looks great in terms of doses.
Now, let’s take a closer look at its main ingredients.
1. Citicoline (Cognizin®) (250 mg)
Citicoline is one of the best substances when it comes to cognitive performance:
- boosts memory and decreases stress
- supports cognitive function
- maintains healthy brain function
Also – Mind Lab Pro contains a trademark version of Citicoline. 
That’s what makes it effect even more potent and powerful.
2. Bacopa Monnieri (150 mg)
This herb is an essential ingredient in a brain supplement:
- reduces stress and depression
- boosts cognitive power 
- fights depression
Also – this herb is formulated as an extract in this supplement (meaning it’s more concentrated).
3. Lion’s Mane Mushroom (500 mg)
That’s mostly an ingredient meant for the long-term (in terms of effect):
- prevents cognitive dysfunction 
- increases nerve growth factor
4. Phosphatidylserine (100 mg)
This is actually a cell protein that is very common in cognitive supplements:
- decreases stress
- boosts working memory and attention
Normally – this substance’s level decreases with age.
So its dose from Mind Lab Pro is high enough.
5. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (175 mg)
Tyrosine is mostly effective against stress – so it’s not a cognitive booster.
However, it can help on the long term.
6. L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) (100 mg)
This substance is best for sharpening focus and attention.
It also helps when it comes to stress and anxiety. 
7. Rhodiola Rosea (50 mg)
That’s a very common herb in cognitive supplements:
- strengthens mental performance
- improves clear thinking
The dose isn’t the best, but it’s enough for the beginning.
8. Maritime Pine Bark Extract (75 mg)
This herb has some great antioxidant proprieties.
But other than that – it also boosts cerebral circulation and improves memory.
9. Vitamin B6, B9 and B12
These vitamins add more of an extra effect:
- promote brain blood flow
- reduce cognitive and brain decline
As I said – Mind Lab Pro’s formula is excellent.
In fact, it’s probably the best one I know at this point (in terms of brain supplements).
So it’s a product I would totally recommend.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you should know on this product.
1. The Pills
Mind Lab Pro’s pills are designed as “plantcaps”.
These are some original capsules with a transparent gelatin cover and brownish powder inside.
In terms of swallowing them – things look pretty good with this kind of capsules.
Since they have a gelatin cover, they’re quite easy to swallow.
2. The Dosage
This supplement looks pretty good at this chapter:
- standard serving size is 2 pills/day
- maximum serving size is 4 pills/day
Basically – it’s recommended to take between 2 and 4 pills every day.
I personally advise you to start with 2 and increase the dose if necessary.
Just keep in mind that one bottle is meant to last for 30 days if you take 2 pills/day.
If you increase this dose – it’s only going to last for 15 days.
So in this case, you will have to buy 2 bottles monthly (which is less convenient).
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
In order to give you an unbiased view on this product, I tried to analyze its customer reviews.
In this way – you could see whether it works for real or not.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Basically – I analyzed Mind Lab Pro’s reviews from Amazon (since they are 100% legit).
This supplement has an average rating of 4 stars out of 5 there.
However, most of its first page reviews are negative.
Now – on the positive side, here’s what most praises are about:
- Some says it helps with memory pretty well.
- Others claim their energy increased after 10 days.
- A few others say it’s great for focus and concentration.
Also, there are lots of mixed reviews – but many users are satisfied in terms of effect.
2. Negative Opinions
As I said – many users complain about this product.
And most of the first page reviews are actually negative:
- Many claim it’s too expensive for its actual value.
- Others complain about its side effects.
- Some others say it’s not the best choice.
- There are a lot criticizing its effect.
In other words – Mind Lab Pro has enough unsatisfied users as well.
And judging after its complaints, they are pretty classic.
It’s obvious this kind of supplement will not work for everyone, though.
Mind Lab Pro has a mixed feedback overall.
It mostly has satisfied users, but its negative reviews are quite detailed.
So is it the kind of supplement I would recommend, but only for higher budgets.
If you’re on a tighter budget, you might want to experiment with a cheaper product first.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Cognitive supplements tend to cause side effects mostly when overdosed.
But since there’s a difference between the standard and maximum recommended dose – side effects can be common.
And that’s also the case of Mind Lab Pro:
- some people complain about extra stimulation
- others say it made them very sick
- a few others claim it caused them insomnia
As I said – side effects shouldn’t be common if you take the minimum dosage.
That’s why I recommend starting with 2 pills of this product and see how things go.
Either way, there is a small risk – so keep that in mind.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Mind Lab Pro’s price is one of its biggest downsides.
That’s because this supplement is very expensive overall.
1. The Exact Price
Basically – Mind Lab Pro has several options:
- Standard price is $65/bottle.
- Shipping costs around $2.
- As in most supplements, price gets better with higher quantities.
- In the best case, it costs around $49/bottle.
- Shipping is free in this case.
Now – there’s no price/bottle difference between the one and 2 months supply.
So you can only get the best price if you go for the 3 months supply directly.
That’s completely up to you.
However, this supplement is indeed pricey – so make sure you can afford it on the long term.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Mind Lab Pro with my #1 recommended cognitive supplement.
I’m talking about a product called MindMD:
- Both supplements have some really good formulas.
- However, Lab Pro’s composition is better overall.
- In terms of price, there’s a big difference.
- Lab Pro costs $65/bottle normally.
- If you buy the largest supply, it costs about $49/bottle.
- MD costs $50/bottle normally.
- And in the best case, it costs about $46.
Now – Mind Lab Pro has some better ingredients for a higher price.
So if you afford it on the long term, go for it.
But I personally would rather go for the cheaper alternative first (MindMD).
In this case, you can see how it goes and if it’s not enough for you, you can upgrade to the stronger product.
That’s what I would do, at least.
Mind Lab Pro is a bit expensive overall.
That’s why makes it quite hard to afford in the long run.
If you’re on a large budget – it’s definitely a supplement I would recommend anytime.
But if you’re not, I suggest going for a slightly cheaper alternative.
#7 – Availability (8 out of 10)
This supplement is quite easy to find online, but you have to be careful about this.
First of all – its main seller is its official website.
However, it’s also available on Amazon:
- the seller isn’t its actual producer
- however, it’s probably the original product
Basically – Opti-Nutra (the official producer) claims it doesn’t sell the product outside its official website.
However, the product from Amazon is probably the original version.
Still, I strongly recommend going for the official website:
- Price is around $80/bottle.
- There are no discounts.
- It’s mostly available in the US.
- There’s no money back guarantee.
So keep this in mind before buying this supplement.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Mind Lab Pro in 3 ideas.
1. One Of The Best Formulas
If you ask me – this supplement might have the best ingredients from the market:
- contains 11 different substances
- has clinical evidence behind
- some of its compounds come in their strongest version
So in terms of composition, it looks amazing.
2. Plantcaps Pills
Its pills are also original in terms of formulation:
- they’re designed as “plantcaps”
- they look like classic gelatin pills
- but their cover is completely transparent
- you can see a brown powder inside
The daily dosage isn’t the lowest, that’s true.
But this shouldn’t be a major issue at first.
3. Hard To Afford
On the long term, Mind Lab Pro isn’t very cheap.
Its price is actually quite high overall (despite being totally worth it).
So make sure you afford buying this product for at least 2-3 months from now.
Otherwise, start with a cheaper alternative and see how that goes.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely.
It’s one of the best cognitive supplements I know:
- One of the best formulas and ingredients.
- Really high doses in most compounds.
- Enough satisfied users behind.
- Very professional composition and ingredients.
So from my point of view, it’s totally worth buying.
The only problem is that it’s obviously not a cheap product at all.
So it’s the kind of supplement I would recommend for larger budgets.
It’s definitely great – but you have to afford it on the long term.
If that’s your case, it’s surely among my top picks.
But if it’s not – I recommend going for a cheaper alternative:
- formula is also potent (but not as strong as Mind Lab Pro)
- costs about $15 less
- works for a bunch of issues
No matter which of these 2 products you choose, you would still make a great pick.
It’s all up to your needs and budget.