It’s time for my Stemuderm review – an anti-aging cream that looks very promising.
But are there any chances that this product is a scam?:
- super expensive
- complex ingredients
- small quantity
And what’s the deal behind this cream?
I tried to dig deep into details to give you the truth about this product.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Stemuderm.
Full Name: Stemuderm Anti-Wrinkle Treatment by Solvaderm
Product Type: Anti-Aging Cream
Best Actual Prize: Around $80
Cheapest Place To Buy: The Official Website
Designed For: Improving the skin– it claims to:
- give younger-looking skin
- hydrate skin
- reduce signs of aging
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really. It's a decent product, but it has some disadvantages:
- lacks strong anti-aging components
- high price tag
- may cause skin irritations
I personally recommend a way better anti-aging cream instead.
What I Liked About It
- Based on some major skin care ingredients
- Contains several herbal extracts
- Made by a trusted brand
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Too pricey
- Small quantity for targeted areas
- Can cause an allergic reaction
- Lacks other strong anti-aging ingredients
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all, here's what you should know about this product:
- what skin issues it helps
- how it works
- who is the company behind
This product states to be a “concentrated treatment that addresses multiple signs of skin aging.”
It also says that it's specifically designed to target all types of skin damage.
Here's what it's supposed to mean:
- reduces wrinkle depth, fine lines and crow's feet
- boosts collagen and elastin
- optimizes hydration
- protects against further damage
- delays skin aging
Plus – it also claims that this drastically reduces the visible signs of aging.
I personally don't believe in statements saying that a product can work quickly.
That's because it takes months to visibly see changes (in most cases).
So if a product could work so fast – it would be way more popular and used by everyone.
Makes sense, right?
2. Company Behind
The company behind this cream is Solvaderm USA:
- known for its skin care products
- most of them are designed for face and body
- it has an official website
Based on the products and the whole interface of the brand itself, it looks legit.
And I noticed that the prices of its products lean more on the high-end side.
Still, overall – I would say that it's safe to buy from this brand.
#2 – Formula (8 out of 10)
The ingredients present in this cream look really promising.
Regarding the formula itself:
- contains different types of peptides
- incorporates fruit cell culture and plant extracts
- is based on popular skin care ingredients
Let’s take a closer look at its major compositions – starting from the top ingredient.
Here are the forms of peptides present in this cream:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (SYN-AKE™)
- Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Pentapeptide-3 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000)
In general, peptides are amino acids that form proteins needed by the skin.
These proteins are collagen and elastin fibers.
The benefits of this class of ingredients include:
- improves skin barrier
- boosts collagen production 
- hydrates skin
Basically – adding this component can improve the skin firmness and elasticity overall.
2. Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture
According to its official website – here's what this ingredient does:
- protects cells 
- reserves skin's youthful appearance
- gives the cream its restorative, long-lasting and rejuvenating effect
This component is derived from an extremely rare apple found in Switzerland.
Other than providing antioxidants, its major role is to improve skin cells overall.
3. Additional Ingredients
These are some of the extra ingredients incorporated in this cream:
- Squalene – has anti-inflammatory properties and plums skin 
- Hyaluronic Acid – retains moisture and keeps skin hydrated
- Jojoba Seed Oil & Apricot Kernel Oil – firms and clarifies skin
Adding herbal/plant extracts is quite common for almost all skin care products.
So it's somehow a basic requirement for any cream, serum or mist.
Stemuderm Anti-Wrinkle Treatment has a good formula overall:
- based on different forms of peptides
- contains plant/herbal extracts and common skin care ingredients
But honestly – it needs to have strong anti-aging ingredients…
At least if it wants to live by its claims of being a concentrated serum that can give drastic changes.
For now, it looks more like a moisturizer (in my view).
Overall – if you're looking for a strong anti-aging cream, switch to a better alternative instead.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Here are some facts about this product's texture.
In terms of texture, Stemuderm can be described as:
- slightly thick and whipped
- light chemical scent
- white cream
The whipped texture might be due to the pressure from the pump.
But it still looks a little thick – which can take some time to be absorbed by the skin.
Also, you need more than 1 pump if you want to to apply it to your face, neck and upper chest area.
Here’s how you should use this cream – according to its instructions:
- Cleanse and tone your face first.
- Pump a small amount of the product into your fingertips.
- Massage the product t your face, neck and upper chest in a circular motion
- Focus on areas that have visible signs of aging.
- Apply daily during the morning and before bed.
It is advised to start using it every other day first.
When your skin gets used to it, you can then use it twice daily.
The recommended way of application is to massage in a circular motion.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
To see how this cream works, look for the reviews given by the customers who tried it.
That's exactly what I did – in order to avoid giving you an unbiased view.
I checked out Stemuderm’s reviews on Amazon because those tend to be more authentic.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Shortly, you can buy this cream from these places:
- Solvaderm's Official Website
For this reason, you can expect to read customers' reviews on there.
However – I don't really trust the ones written on the official site (because they tend to be biased).
So let's focus on Amazon and here’s what most satisfied users say about it:
- A lot of people say that their skin felt smoother and softer.
- Some notice their fine lines and wrinkles have reduced.
- Other customers say that their dark spots lighten up.
This cream got 4/5 stars overall rating from the 40 people who reviewed it.
So I don't consider it a scam, but it looks like it's still establishing its name.
2. Negative Opinions
Since it still has limited reviews, I only encounter one negative review:
It's understood that a comment like this may arise because the product costs a lot.
I checked out Solvaderm's official website and as expected, there's no 1 star review.
Still – I wouldn't say that this product is exceptional, since there's only a limited number of reviews available.
Overall – I consider this product's current feedback very reliable.
We need more reviews from people in a long run, in order to see if it really works.
But I would say that the positive reviews say this product is legit.
Still – I suggest that you invest in a cheaper product that works and has a better user feedback.
#5 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
Upon checking Stemuderm's reviews from people who tried it, no one mentioned side effects.
I still don't consider it a good thing, because there are still limited testimonials available.
But if you ask me, here are some negative reactions that may appear:
- skin irritation
- allergic reaction
- burning sensation
I assumed these because they are very common in skin care products.
Now – the allergic reactions might appear if someone is sensitive to an ingredient from this cream.
But it should appear very rarely.
Still, I suggest you to read the list of the ingredients before buying any product.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Stemuderm is quite expensive – considering that we now know what it's made of.
In my view, I don't really consider it such a good option.
1. The Exact Price
You can purchase this cream from:
- Its own website
There's only one size option for this product and it's 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.).
Both sites sell this product for $79.99 (with free shipping promo).
The only difference is that the Official Website offers free samples of the product and other items.
Regardless of these perks, I would still say that this cream is too expensive.
That especially for those people who need more than one pump because of larger area coverage.
This only means that more product is needed in a month – which requires repurchasing.
So overall – I don't see this as a good deal.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare this cream with the #1 anti-aging product I know.
This is Kollagen Intensiv:
- Kollagen Intensiv has the best formula backed with clinical studies.
- Stemuderm has a good formula too (but not even close as potent).
- Kollagen Intensiv's Standard Price is around $60 but you can also get it for about $36.
- On the other hand, Stemuderm costs $80.
- It has a higher quantity, but you also need to use a higher amount.
Between these two creams, Kollagen Intensiv is clearly the better deal.
It has strong anti-aging ingredients and a little amount goes a long way.
So in my view, it’s a way better choice overall.
To wrap it up – Stemuderm is quite expensive for the ingredients it has.
I would understand if it contained strong anti-aging ingredients (such as Retinol, Collagen, Caffeine, AHAs, etc.).
But it contains ingredients that focus more on hydration.
So it will take longer to see any reduction in the appearance of signs of aging.
That's why I recommend you to buy a better alternative that is strong enough to combat signs of aging.
#7 – FAQs
In this chapter, we'll talk about the most common questions about Stemuderm.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it's easier to spot here.
1. What is this product designed for?
Stemuderm is an anti-aging cream made by Solvaderm.
It promises to drastically reduce the visible signs of aging.
Also – it claims to address multiple types of skin damage.
I'm talking about wrinkle depth, fine lines and crow's feet.
2. How should I use this product?
The usage instructions of Stemuderm go like this:
- Cleanse and tone your face and pump a small amount of the product.
- Apply the product t your face, neck and upper chest.
- Apply daily during the morning and before bed.
It suggests that you focus on the areas that have visible signs of aging.
Also – it recommends that you start using it every other day first.
If your skin gets used to it, you can then use it twice daily.
3. Can I use it with dietary supplements?
Absolutely! Stemuderm is just a topical product.
So you can take your dietary supplements while using them.
Both of the products won't really interact inside your body.
4. Does it give any serious side effects?
So far – I didn't see any bad comments about Stemuderm.
It's specifically about the negative reactions to the product.
But allergic reactions might happen if the user is sensitive to an ingredient of it.
5. How much should I pay for it?
The price of 1 bottle of Stemuderm is $79.99 (50 ml or 1.7 fl. oz.).
It can be bought from its official website and on Amazon.
But if you want free samples of it and other items, buy directly from its own website.
#8 – Stemuderm Anti-Wrinkle Treatment In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this cream.
1. Basic Formula
I will not lie, this cream's composition is good:
- has different forms of peptides
- contains herbal extracts and common skin care ingredients
- incorporates a plant cell culture
However – I don't find it strong enough as an anti-aging treatment.
Yes, you can see the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles but I think that it won't be drastically as it claims.
It may take some time and more product before you achieve it.
But as a product that provides hydration, I would say that this is a potent product.
2. Legitimate Product
I included this feature because it's important to only buy a product from a trusted company.
Solvaderm is known to sell products that focus on skin and body care.
Although the customers' reviews are quite limited, I would still consider it as proof that this is not a scam.
It has an official website where you can buy its products directly.
And you also reach the brand through the contact details on their website.
3. Quite Expensive
I consider this cream expensive compared to other anti-aging ingredients:
- 1 bottle costs around $79.99
- quantity is 50ml (1.7 fl. oz.)
- needs to be applied twice daily
- areas of coverage include face, neck and upper chest area
Other than that, since it has a weaker anti-aging formula, it might take you a long time to use it.
That means you need to buy a lot of products to see changes.
Still – I think that there's a better alternative out there.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite.
I would say that this product is not a scam and it comes from a legit brand.
However – there are reasons to think twice about it:
- Works better as a moisturizer
- Small quantity for the area of coverage
- Quite expensive for its value
- Requires to be repurchased more than once a month
Again – I don’t consider Stemuderm a scam.
But there are better options in the market with strong anti-aging benefits.
I'm talking about Kollagen Intensiv:
- Best anti-aging formula backed with clinical studies
- Strong form of ingredients
- A little product goes a long way
- 1 jar can last a lot longer
- Less expensive
It may look like it has a smaller quantity – but its actual potency makes it work faster.
Considering its composition as well, I would say that it has some bigger anti-aging benefits.
Overall – it's cheaper in price and has a stronger formula which makes it a good deal.
So if you want to make the most of your money, I suggest you better go for this product.