It's time to review 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum – which is a very good priotic:
- amazing composition
- huge number of bacterial strains
- quite affordable
So are there any chances that it's a scam? Definitely not.
In fact – 1MD's product makes an amazing probiotic.
But let me give you all the reasons why it's the exact opposite of a scam (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on 1MD's product.
Full Name: Complete Probiotics Platinum from 1MD
Product Type: Probiotic
Best Actual Price: Around $49
You can also get it for about $30 – but more on this below.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It's also available on Amazon, but the price is much higher (so I don't recommend it).
Designed For: Re-balancing the gut – it also helps with:
- digestive health
- better immunity
- microbial balance
It's a very powerful probiotic – so it surely does its job.
I recommend it after an antibiotic cure, stress or digestive issues (or if you have a lack of good bacteria).
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: Definitely – it's an excellent option:
- contains 11 bacterial strains + a prebiotic mix
- has some of the highest doses from the market
- lots of satisfied users that swear by it
However – if you don't have any gut issues, you may want to try a less concentrated product.
But other than that, I totally recommend Complete Probiotics.
LATER EDIT: Complete Probiotics Platinum was recently discontinued. There is a very similar product from the same brand, called BiomeMD. At this point, it's the best alternative, so I recommend it instead of Complete Probiotics Platinum.
What I Liked About It
- One of the strongest formulas from the market
- Contains 11 different bacterial strains
- Combines probiotics with prebiotics
- Also brings in a prebiotic fiber
- Very high doses and concentration
- Only requires one pill per day
- Very positive user feedback and lots of repeated customers
- A lot of users that swear by it
- Quite affordable for its excellent value
- Has a 90-days money back guarantee
What I Didn't Like About It
- Too concentrated for people who don't have any gut problems
- Can cause side effects more often
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all – let me give you some general facts on this supplement:
- its mechanism of action
- what problems it helps best
- who is its producer
Complete Probiotics seems like a very high-quality supplement from the first sight:
- Formulated for a better absorption.
- Based on a special encapsulation technology.
- Designed to resist stomach acid.
In other words, all bacterial strains from these pills get inside your intestinal tract.
On the other hand, this doesn't happen with all supplements of this kind.
Plus – 1MD's product is also doctor-formulated (which very few probiotics are).
This means its composition was specially designed by a medical professional.
The goal is to make sure that the formula has a very high quality.
And judging after its features – that's definitely the case.
So 1MD's product looks amazing – much better than most probiotics, actually.
But as I said, it's a very powerful product – so it's not necessarily designed for a random use.
2. Company Behind
As you know by now, this supplement's producer is 1MD.
This brand is one of the most reputable supplement producers from the market:
- its products all have an excellent quality
- they tend to have superior formulas with a better absorption
- its customer feedback is very good
But surprisingly – this brand's supplements are actually quite affordable.
Given their great quality, they could cost a lot more (even double).
Anyway, in terms of reputation – 1MD looks awesome:
- professional website and lots of contact details
- a team of specialists behind
- lots of satisfied customers
In fact – I recommend several other products made by this company.
So there's absolutely no chance of getting scammed by them.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
If you ask me – 1MD's product is an impressive probiotic in terms of composition:
- very high doses of bacteria (51 billion CFU)
- based on 11 strong probiotic strains
- also contains a prebiotic fiber
There are some other products with a high-quality formula.
But honestly, very few are as impressive as Complete Probiotics.
And as if its formula wasn't enough – it's also made with a special technology:
- capsules have a delayed release
- they reach the intestines in their full version
- they are not damaged by stomach acid
That's another reason why I don't know too many potent formulas in other probiotics.
But let's take a closer look at its main ingredients.
1. Complete Probiotic Blend (51 Billion CFU)
This is the actual mix of probiotics inside 1MD's product.
Now – what I like about it is that it gives out the exact individual dose of each compound:
- B. Lactis (15 bn) – supports immunity and fights tumors. 
- L. Acidophilus (15 bn) – prevents IBS, infections and digestive issues.
- B. Longum (4 bn) – stabilizes gut microbiota and intestinal health.
- B. Bifidum (4 bn) – fights infections and boosts immunity. 
- L. Casei (4 bn) – prevents diarrhea, constipation and infections. 
- L. Plantarum (4 bn) – fights toxins and improves digestion.
- L. Gasseri (1 bn) – reduces cholesterol, weight gain and inflammation. 
- L. Salivarius (1 bn) – decreases asthma, cholesterol and swelling.
- L. Rhamnosus (1 bn) – treats diarrhea and IBS symptoms.
- L. Bulgaricus (1 bn) – decreases constipation and digestive problems.
And last but not least, there's also Lactospore (1 bn) – which is a blend of B. Coagulans:
- one of the few bacteria that can produce spores
- helps a proper bacterial colonization in the intestines
- maintains gut stability and diversity
- reduces IBS and digestive symptoms 
Now, you cannot find this exact mix of bacterial strains in any other probiotic.
And in terms of strength – it's extremely strong and potent.
Not to mention that the overall dose (51 billion CFU) is huge.
2. NutraFlora Prebiotic Fiber (100 mg)
To put it simply – prebiotics are considered to “feed the probiotics”:
- nourish bacterial strains
- boosts intestinal colonization of good bacteria
Now, most probiotics don't contain any small quantity of prebiotics.
So in most cases – you have to take prebiotics alone, separately.
That's why 1MD's product has a big advantage here.
NutraFlora does indeed come in a small quantity (100 mg).
But the dose is more than enough – since probiotics require a very small dose of prebiotics.
Complete Probiotics Platinum has one of the best formula I came across:
- based on some very strong bacterial strains
- formulated for a better absorption
- also contains some prebiotics
So you're making a great option going for it.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
1MD's supplement looks pretty good at this chapter as well.
This product contains some classic pills:
- formulated as vegetable capsules
- transparent cover with some brownish powder inside
- easy to swallow
Also – keep in mind that these pills are made with vegetable cellulose.
So besides being dairy, soy and gluten-free – they are also vegetarian.
In terms of schedule, Complete Probiotics only requires one capsule per day.
That's surely an advantage, as many supplements require 2-3 daily.
Other than that – it follows the same pattern in terms of dosage:
- it's recommended to take the pills on an empty stomach
- you can also take them between the meals
- if you have a sensitive stomach, taking them with a small meal is fine
Now – probiotics in general are usually recommended before eating.
But some people don't seem to react well too this dosage.
In this case, taking them after eating would be a much better option overall.
#4 – Results (10 out of 10)
Complete Probiotics has a surprisingly high number of reviews overall.
That's quite uncommon for most supplements, to be honest.
But it's definitely a proof of its high-quality and potency.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Believe it or not, this supplement has a literally huge number of positive reviews overall.
Now – it's mostly available on 2 sellers:
- 1MD's official website
As you probably know – I tend to avoid opinions from official pages.
That's because they are biased or false positive in many cases.
However, 1MD's official website really seems to have some authentic reviews:
- not all opinions are positive
- there are several complaints as well
- overall reviews are very different (in terms of actual details and writing style)
Now – this product has a rating of 4.8/5 stars on its official website (from over 9000 reviews).
And one reason why I'm sure those reviews are authentic is because the rating is confirmed on Amazon:
- average score of 4.4/5 stars
- over 2600 reviews in total
So let's see what most satisfied users said about Complete Probiotics on Amazon:
- Most people praise it for its amazing effect.
- Others say it really helped their gut imbalance.
- A few others claim it's the best probiotic from the market.
- Some others say it helps digestive problems and diarrhea as well.
Basically, this supplement has a lot of positive reviews.
Plus, a high number of customers claim they bought it again at least once.
2. Negative Opinions
Obviously, it couldn't be all positive.
And 1MD's product has a couple of complaints as well:
- Most users criticize its high price.
- Others say it's too strong for a regular use.
- A few others claim it didn't help them too much.
Now – I definitely agree with the first 2 complaints.
The product is indeed quite pricey – but it's not too pricey for its actual value.
As for its high potency, that's surely true as well:
- it's mostly designed for a gut imbalance
- it's not a basic probiotic you can use if you have no issue
As for its poor effect, it surely doesn't work for every single user.
But most people who don't notice any effect are the ones who had no gut issues.
Trust me – if you lack good bacteria, taking this supplement will definitely help.
But if you have various symptoms and no gut problems, how could it help?
Complete Probiotics is an excellent product – and its user feedback is the best proof for this:
- lots of customers that swear by it
- many people who bought it again
- very few complaints overall
So in terms of results, this supplement is surely worth buying.
Obviously – I recommend it only if you have some gut imbalances.
If you only want a probiotic for regular use, it's probably too strong for you.
But overall, it's a supplement I would definitely recommend.
#5 – My Experience (10 out of 10)
In order to see how it really works, I decided to try this supplement myself:
- I had had a long antibiotics cure in the past
- my good bacteria levels was pretty low
- for this reason, my immunity wasn't too good
Now – 1MD's product was a very potent one.
That's exactly why I chose it – to see if it can improve my problems dramatically.
And it actually did:
- my bloating and stomach cramps stopped within days
- I stopped getting colds so frequently
- my immunity started to get better
However – after using this product for about a month, I decided to stop.
I sometimes felt like my digestion wasn't amazing (at one point).
In fact, I read many similar opinions from previous users – and here's the explanation:
- This product contains a huge dose of probiotics
- Unless your level is on the lower, it can be too much
- Once your bacteria levels gets to normal, it's not helpful anymore
In other words – once my good bacteria level improved, this supplement stopped working.
This happens with every probiotic, actually.
That's why I don't recommend you to use it for more than 6 months.
It's an amazing product that works really well – but only if you lack of good bacteria.
#6 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
1MD's product doesn't look excellent here – and ironically, that's because of its high potency:
- its formula is very concentrated
- this increases the risk of side effects
Now – as I told you, this supplement works best for people with gut imbalances.
So if you have a pretty normal microbiome, I don't really recommend it.
That's because it may do you more harm than good:
- Normal microbiome contains about 100 trillions of good bacteria.
- This supplement contains 51 billions (per pill).
- Taking this number for over 6 months may be too much.
- That especially if your gut level was pretty high even at first.
For this reason, I would only recommend this product in certain situations:
- after an antibiotic cure
- chronic stress/dramatic events
- long-term chronic conditions
- gut issues caused by other problems
And even in these cases, I don't recommend taking it for more than a few months.
Otherwise – you may experience issues like digestive problems.
But obviously, they would go away once you stopped taking this product.
So it's a supplement that works, but it can also be dangerous if you're not using it correctly.
#7 – Price (9 out of 10)
This supplement may indeed seem like a pricey probiotic.
But as I said – given its composition and value, it could easily cost double.
Besides, you can get it for $20 less (I will explain you how below).
1. The Exact Price
As I said before – both Amazon and 1MD's website sell the original version of this product.
Still, I strongly recommend going for 1MD's website:
- much better prices overall
- several discounts available
- you can save enough money
On the other hand – Amazon sells the product for a standard price.
So there's no way you can get any small discount.
That's why buying it from the official website remains the best solution.
Now, there are 2 pricing plans there – with or without subscription.
- Without subscription, the standard price is $49.99/bottle.
- For a 6 months supply, you pay around #37/bottle.
- With subscription, the standard price is $40.00/bottle.
- If you go for the 6 months package, price is $30/bottle.
As you can see – the price is much better if you go for a larger supply directly.
Whether you want to do that or not, it's up to you.
But in terms of value, this product is definitely a good option.
2. Worth It Or Not?
It's worth it for sure.
In fact – it's really worth it even at its standard price ($50/bottle).
Considering the value it has, it could be a lot more expensive – I already said it.
So if your budget allows it, I totally recommend this supplement.
In fact – taking it for a couple of months should do.
It's not the kind of probiotic you could use regularly, for your entire life.
So if you afford buying it for even 2-3 months, I really advise you to do it.
1MD's supplement does seem like a more pricey probiotic.
But if you look at its formula – you should understand why.
So in terms of quality/price, it's completely worth the money.
In fact – it would be worth even more than this, if you ask me.
That's why it's a supplement I would totally recommend.
#8 – Complete Probiotics In 3 Ideas
Here's how I would describe this supplement (in 3 brief ideas).
1. Very Strong Formula
1MD's product probably has one of the most powerful compositions among all probiotics:
- huge doses (51 billion CFU)
- 11 different bacterial strains
- versatile ingredients overall
However – this kind of formula can be too strong if you don't really need it.
That's why I only recommend this supplement if you lack good bacteria.
If you're only looking for a general probiotic, it's surely too strong for you.
But if you need a potent probiotic – it's great.
2. Brings In Prebiotics
This is a unique advantage of this supplement:
- also contains a mix of prebiotics
- this improves the effect of its 11 bacterial strains
Probiotic supplements rarely contain any prebiotics.
So in most cases – you have to take the separately.
So this makes Complete Probiotics' formula even stronger than it seems at first sight.
3. Lots Of Positive Results
This supplement has an incredible number of satisfied users:
- over 10 000 authentic reviews in total
- about 90% are positive
- many repeated buyers and users
Honestly, customer feedback is the #1 evidence that a supplement works or not.
And given Complete Probiotics' numbers, it definitely works.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: It's worth it for sure.
It's a very good probiotic overall.
Complete Probiotics' features are simply excellent:
- One of the best formulas out there (with 11 bacterial strains).
- Also contains prebiotics – for a long-term effect.
- Formulated for a better absorption.
- Lots of satisfied users that swear by it.
- Over 4.5/5 rating from more than 10 000 reviews.
- Quite affordable for its actual value.
But as I said – this supplement can be too strong for some.
Given its very high dose, I mostly recommend it if you have a lack of good bacteria.
If your gut is pretty healthy overall, better go for a less concentrated product.
Still, if you need a potent probiotic – 1MD's supplement is definitely one of the best things out there.
So I totally recommend you to give it a try (even for 1-3 months only).