It's time for my Mellitox review – a supplement that claims to be a diabetes breakthrough:
- unique mechanism of action
- based on a different strategy
- worked really well in a lot of cases
But does this product really work? Are its ingredients effective?
Is Mellitox legitimate – or it's just another scam?
Well, I tried to dig really deep into it – so that you can find out the truth behind it.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on Mellitox.
Full Name: Mellitox by Buy Goods
Product Type: Diabetes Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $69 (for a single bottle)
If you go for a larger supply, you can also get it for about $49/bottle.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Lowering high blood sugar – here's how it helps:
- reduces and maintains glucose levels constant
- improves insulin resistance
- prevents against diabetes (and its complications)
It works quite differently than most diabetes products – that's what makes it unique.
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes – it's a good option for diabetes:
- reduces glucose levels in a unique manner
- is really safe and well tolerated
- works in a lot of cases
However – it’s not the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement I know.
If you want the best product out there, check out this alternative that costs a lot less.
What I Liked About It
- Works in a different way than most diabetes supplements
- Contains both nutrients and herbal extracts
- Serving size is only one capsule daily
- Worked in a lot of cases
- Really well tolerated
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No dosage for its herbal extracts
- Pretty high price for its quality
- Several fake versions sold in retailers
Mellitox In A Nutshell
Mellitox works in a very unique manner.
Shortly – it improves the brain's blood barrier.
In this way, insulin can get through and it can reduce glucose levels naturally.
Pretty simple, right? Well – it's as effective as well.
That's why Mellitox follows an original strategy.
Other than that – it looks pretty good:
- very well tolerated with minimal side effects
- pretty good results in previous users
However – it's a pretty recent supplement.
So its mechanism of action isn't clinically tested or approved.
That's pretty much the only serious downside I could find about it (besides it high price).
But if you want to give it a try yourself, it has some high chances to be effective.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start with some general things you should know on Mellitox:
- its unique mechanism of action
- how exactly it works
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
Mellitox is so special because of its unique mechanism of action.
According to its claims:
- Diabetes can be caused by a damaged blood-brain barrier.
- In this way, insulin cannot pass this barrier and reach the brain.
- As a consequence, blood sugar stays high no matter what.
For this reason, its formula is trying to fix these issues:
- repairs your brain's blood barrier
- insulin reaches your brain properly
- it stabilizes your glucose levels
- your insulin resistance also decreases
At first sight – this mechanism of action seems incredibly promising.
However, Mellitox is a pretty recent product with some very new claims.
This is why it doesn't have a lot of evidence/trials behind.
Still, its effect seems to be extremely promising.
That's because it brings in a new way of treating high glucose levels and diabetes.
2. Company Behind
Mellitox is made by a pretty popular US company – Buy Goods.
However, this brand is not the actual creator of the formula.
It only purchased its usage rights from the initial creator (Dr. James Henderson).
Still, there are about 2-3 other versions of Mellitox:
- none is made by Buy Goods
- they all have a totally different formula
- price is also different
Now, Mellitox's original composition is only recreated by Buy Goods.
Any other product with a similar name doesn't have the same ingredients.
Just take a look at its formula and you will see that.
So if you want the original formulation, make sure you get Buy Goods' Mellitox – not something else.
#2 – Ingredients (8.50 out of 10)
Mellitox has a great formula at first glance:
- contains all essential nutrients for diabetes
- also based on several herbal extracts
- its ingredients are clinically tested for diabetes
Now, its formula is extremely similar to that of Gluco Shield Pro.
And just like that supplement – Mellitox deals with the same problem.
Its herbal blend doesn't have any overall dose (not even an individual one).
In other words – you cannot tell the quantity of herbs it contains.
Other than that, its formula is very promising.
Now – I would divide its ingredients in 2 groups:
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Proprietary Blend
So let's take a closer look at each of them.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
Mellitox looks great at this chapter.
That's because it contains about all nutrients that are essential for a healthy glucose level:
- Thiamine (6 mg) – a lower level can cause diabetes. 
- Riboflavin (6 mg) – is a very powerful antioxidant.
- Niacin (14 mg) – works great against high glucose and cholesterol.
- Pyridoxine (4 mg) – helps to manage diabetes symptoms.
- Biotin (150 mcg) – reduces and maintains blood sugar constant. 
- Panthotenic Acid (5 mg) – can reduce high blood sugar.
- Calcium (13 mg) – can prevent and reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Magnesium (12.5 mg) – controls high glucose levels.
- Zinc (12.5 mg) – is very helpful in people with diabetes. 
- Potassium (12.5 mg) – can improve insulin production.
In terms of vitamins/minerals, Mellitox contains about everything.
There's no significant diabetes nutrient it lacks.
2. Proprietary Blend
I already mentioned this issues of this herbal mix.
Its actual ingredients look great (in terms of quality).
But they lack any doses (even an overall one) – so they have a problem when it comes to quantity.
Still – let's take a more detailed look at the most important herbs:
- Rhodiola – protects against diabetes complications. 
- Lutein – reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
- Ashwagandha – can lower blood sugar levels. 
- Chamomile – prevents against future complications.
- Skullcap – lowers cholesterol and promotes weight loss.
- GABA – can improve insulin sensitivity.
- Passion Flower – can reduce high glucose levels.
- Oat Straw – reduces chronic inflammation.
- Hops – has a positive impact on diabetes.
There are some additional ones as well, but these 9 are the top ones.
In terms of ingredients, Mellitox has a great composition.
Its formula seems very promising and effective against high blood sugar.
Still, the only thing it should improve is the dose availability.
Other than that, it's a formula that looks really promising.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
This may be one of the best aspects of Mellitox overall.
According to its label – this product is formulated as vegetable capsules.
These pills are extremely common in diabetes supplements (and not only).
That’s because they are very easy to take:
- average dimensions
- gelatin cover
- quite easy to swallow
So you won't have any trouble taking Mellitox.
Another major advantage of this supplement is its low serving size.
That’s because it only requires one capsule a day.
Most diabetes supplements require at least 2 (sometimes even 4).
So this makes Mellitox extremely convenient and easy to take.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
Since it's a pretty recent product, Mellitox doesn't have a lot of user opinions.
I did manage to find a couple – but not as many as in other (older) supplements.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
As I said – Mellitox's original formulas was purchased by Buy Goods.
For this reason, the product is only sold on the official website.
However, there are several fake versions out there:
- most are available on retailers (like Amazon)
- their price is lower
- their ingredients are totally different
- besides, their producer is another brand (not Buy Goods)
For this reason – most reviews I found on retailers were related to those fake versions.
And as you can guess, they were rather negative.
As for the reviews about the original Mellitox:
- There are some on 3rd party websites.
- Most are praising the product's effect on diabetes.
- Other writers state they know a lot of people who used it and they were satisfied.
- There are very few negative opinions.
But as I said – the number of reviews I found on Mellitox was rather low.
That's why it's pretty hard to judge it after a small number of experiences.
Still, considering its formula – I would say it has all chances to be effective.
Mellitox's biggest downside is the low number of user experiences.
But since it's a pretty recent product, that's totally understandable.
Still – judging after its existing reviews, it seems to work really well.
So it might be worth giving it a try.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Mellitox looks really good at this chapter.
As I was expecting – it seems to be very well tolerated:
- no complaints on side effects
- no secondary issues that appeared
Now – Mellitox doesn't give out its herbal extracts' doses.
They could indeed be very high, which would increase the risk of side effects.
But in 99% of cases – doses are rather on the lower side when they are hidden.
So that's most likely the case here as well.
For this reason, Mellitox is probably a very safe supplement.
Since it doesn't have any complaints so far – I doubt it causes side reactions too often.
That's why I strongly recommend it, from this point of view.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Mellitox has the average price of high quality diabetes supplements.
But even so – I believe it could cost a few dollars less, given its quality.
1. The Exact Price
The only way to get the original product is by getting it from its official website.
So let's take a look at its pricing options there:
- One bottle costs $69.
- You can get a discount for larger quantities.
- In the best case, you can get this product for about $49/bottle.
- Shipping is free if you buy more than one bottle.
As I said – for its value, Mellitox could be a few dollars cheaper.
That's because it not the highest-quality supplement from the market.
Its formula is indeed very potent – but it's not perfect (especially because of its hidden doses).
For this reason, I consider it a bit pricey.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare Mellitox with my #1 recommended diabetes supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Striction D:
- Mellitox has a pretty good formula.
- However, its herbal extract doses are not given out
- Striction D has the best composition from the market.
- It contains the 5 most important ingredients for diabetes.
- Mellitox costs $69/bottle normally.
- In the best case, you ca get it for about $49.
- Striction D costs as little as $19/bottle, in the best case.
In other words – there's a huge price difference between these 2 products.
But despite being much cheaper, Striction D also has a much better composition and results.
So I would definitely recommend it as the top option.
Mellitox is a decent choice as well, but it's not as good as Striction D.
That's why I would go for the second option.
Mellitox isn't completely worth $69/bottle, in my view.
It's definitely a good supplement – but it's a bit pricey for its value.
That’s why I would go for a stronger alternative that has the same price.
#7 – Mellitox In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Mellitox.
1. Good Ingredients
In terms of composition, this product looks pretty good:
- based on essential vitamins/minerals
- also contains herbal extracts
Now, the formula looks pretty potent.
But Mellitox has a major issue – its Proprietary Blend doesn't have any doses disclosed.
Other than that, the formulation looks really promising.
2. Easy To Take
Mellitox looks great in terms of serving size:
- only requires one capsules per day
- its pills are easy to swallow
So it’s a convenient product, since taking it is extremely easy.
3. Could Be Cheaper
Given its ingredients – Mellitox could cost less.
Its price is in the same range as that of high quality diabetes supplements.
However, it doesn't have a high quality itself.
That’s why I believe it should cost at least $10 less.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: It is somehow worth it.
It has a lot of qualities and good points:
- Has a unique mechanism of action.
- Based on essential compounds for diabetes.
- Very low serving size (one pill daily).
- Works pretty well in a lot of cases.
- Very well tolerated by most people.
But as I said – it’s not the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement out there.
Still, its price is pretty high for its quality.
That's why it doesn't make my top recommended product from this category.
But even so – it remains a really good option for diabetes.
So if you're willing to give it a try, I really advise you to do it.
It may actually completely change your life.
1 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-21564442/
2 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/-articles/PMC3679599/
3 – https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/-article/110/1/76/5510583
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/-articles/PMC3897963/
6 thoughts on “My Mellitox Review (2023) – Scam Or Legitimate?”
Let me tell you how Mellitox helped me lower my A1C in just 7 months! The Good Guy that I am, I want to share my experiences with you. Before finding Mellitox, I have high A1C to the point where my girlfriend got alarmed when she saw the results. She could not believe it and she wanted me to get tested again for a second opinion. Voila! it turned out to be even higher than the first test I got. Jokes on me, the first result was wrong but the second result even got worse. We panicked and researched a lot of good blood sugar supplements until we found Mellitox. It helped me a lot and it is easy to take, one capsule only in a day. After I achieved my normal A1C, I promise to tell my stories to all the reviews I will see for Mellitox. I just want to ask what makes Striction D better than Mellitox?
-The Good Guy
Hello, The Good Guy! We’d like to thank you for sharing your experiences with Mellitox. It must have been so frustrating when you saw the results of your A1C. I’m so glad you did a second opinion to confirm your real situation so that you’ll know what proper treatment or supplement you need. To answer your question, Striction D contains the 5 most important ingredients for diabetes at much more affordable pricing. So between the two supplements, Striction D is our top recommended Diabetes & Blood Sugar Supplement because of its composition and the results it can provide. Mellitox is a good choice also but it only comes second after Striction D (in my view). Hope this helps!
Can fatty foods contribute to making my blood sugar high? One day, I was looking for the causes of elevated blood sugar online and I saw a website where it mentioned that fatty foods can also make you diabetic and can increase your blood sugar. What is the percentage of fatty foods making my blood sugar high? I was just wondering since my family and I love grilled foods. We even schedule our Sunday as the grill day. You know the grease in the grilled meats is no joke but that is what makes it yummy and to die for. I hope not literally. Where can I see all your blood sugar supplement reviews? Not the recommended ones because I want to be fair give read them all.
Hello, Conrad! Saturated or trans fats found in some food should be avoided because they can result in an imbalance in blood sugar levels. So in order to lessen your intake of saturated fats, you might want to not overeat foods like sausages, bacon, fatty cuts of meat, chorizo, salami, cheese and butter. If you ask me, I would eat food in moderation. Also, you might want to reduce your Sunday Grill Day to once or twice a month and not weekly. If you want to read more blood sugar supplement reviews, go to our “Diabetes & Blood Sugar“ category or you can just click the phrase and you will be redirected to that website page. Hope this helps!
i have a sister with high glucose….how many and how long do you recommend Mellitox? she is 100 years old and she is already in her wheelchair. can we still make her take Mellitox? she really wanted to take it and she keeps on insisting we should buy it from her. everyday she asks us where her Mellitox is but we cannot give it to her because we are not sure if we should still give it to her. what do you think? can we still let her take Mellitox? she is already in her wheelchair but she is still healthy, it is just her bones in the legs. she could not stand for a very long duration but she is still healthy. is Mellitox a good idea for her? how will we know if she can still take Melltiox? sorry. a lot of questions. we just want to be sure. she keeps asking us and pushing us to buy it for her….thanks
Hi, Mariah54! It’s so amazing to know that your sister reached a hundred years old and I hope she will have more years in her life to come. If you ask me, if she has maintenance medicines or previous serious illness, I suggest that you consult her Doctor first because the human body can get quite sensitive around that age. Also, even though she is healthy, it’s still safe to consult a Doctor first before introducing any supplements to her. If you can, bring her with you so that she can hear if the Doctor will approve Mellitox or not. In that way, she can hear it firsthand if she’s allowed to take it or not. Hope this helps!