It's time for my Mellitox review – a supplement that claims to be a diabetes breakthrough:
- unique mechanism of action
- based on a different strategy
- worked really well in a lot of cases
But does this product really work? Are its ingredients effective?
Is Mellitox legitimate – or it's just another scam?
Well, I tried to dig really deep into it – so that you can find out the truth behind it.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on Mellitox.
Full Name: Mellitox by Buy Goods
Product Type: Diabetes Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $69 (for a single bottle)
If you go for a larger supply, you can also get it for about $49/bottle.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Lowering high blood sugar – here's how it helps:
- reduces and maintains glucose levels constant
- improves insulin resistance
- prevents against diabetes (and its complications)
It works quite differently than most diabetes products – that's what makes it unique.
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes – it's a good option for diabetes:
- reduces glucose levels in a unique manner
- is really safe and well tolerated
- works in a lot of cases
However – it’s not the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement I know.
If you want the best product out there, check out this alternative that costs a lot less.
What I Liked About It
- Works in a different way than most diabetes supplements
- Contains both nutrients and herbal extracts
- Serving size is only one capsule daily
- Worked in a lot of cases
- Really well tolerated
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No dosage for its herbal extracts
- Pretty high price for its quality
- Several fake versions sold in retailers
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start with some general things you should know on Mellitox:
- its unique mechanism of action
- how exactly it works
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
Mellitox is so special because of its unique mechanism of action.
According to its claims:
- Diabetes can be caused by a damaged blood-brain barrier.
- In this way, insulin cannot pass this barrier and reach the brain.
- As a consequence, blood sugar stays high no matter what.
For this reason, its formula is trying to fix these issues:
- repairs your brain's blood barrier
- insulin reaches your brain properly
- it stabilizes your glucose levels
- your insulin resistance also decreases
At first sight – this mechanism of action seems incredibly promising.
However, Mellitox is a pretty recent product with some very new claims.
This is why it doesn't have a lot of evidence/trials behind.
Still, its effect seems to be extremely promising.
That's because it brings in a new way of treating high glucose levels and diabetes.
2. Company Behind
Mellitox is made by a pretty popular US company – Buy Goods.
However, this brand is not the actual creator of the formula.
It only purchased its usage rights from the initial creator (Dr. James Henderson).
Still, there are about 2-3 other versions of Mellitox:
- none is made by Buy Goods
- they all have a totally different formula
- price is also different
Now, Mellitox's original composition is only recreated by Buy Goods.
Any other product with a similar name doesn't have the same ingredients.
Just take a look at its formula and you will see that.
So if you want the original formulation, make sure you get Buy Goods' Mellitox – not something else.
#2 – Ingredients (8.50 out of 10)
Mellitox has a great formula at first glance:
- contains all essential nutrients for diabetes
- also based on several herbal extracts
- its ingredients are clinically tested for diabetes
Now, its formula is extremely similar to that of Gluco Shield Pro.
And just like that supplement – Mellitox deals with the same problem.
Its herbal blend doesn't have any overall dose (not even an individual one).
In other words – you cannot tell the quantity of herbs it contains.
Other than that, its formula is very promising.
Now – I would divide its ingredients in 2 groups:
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Proprietary Blend
So let's take a closer look at each of them.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
Mellitox looks great at this chapter.
That's because it contains about all nutrients that are essential for a healthy glucose level:
- Thiamine (6 mg) – a lower level can cause diabetes. 
- Riboflavin (6 mg) – is a very powerful antioxidant.
- Niacin (14 mg) – works great against high glucose and cholesterol.
- Pyridoxine (4 mg) – helps to manage diabetes symptoms.
- Biotin (150 mcg) – reduces and maintains blood sugar constant. 
- Panthotenic Acid (5 mg) – can reduce high blood sugar.
- Calcium (13 mg) – can prevent and reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Magnesium (12.5 mg) – controls high glucose levels.
- Zinc (12.5 mg) – is very helpful in people with diabetes. 
- Potassium (12.5 mg) – can improve insulin production.
In terms of vitamins/minerals, Mellitox contains about everything.
There's no significant diabetes nutrient it lacks.
2. Proprietary Blend
I already mentioned this issues of this herbal mix.
Its actual ingredients look great (in terms of quality).
But they lack any doses (even an overall one) – so they have a problem when it comes to quantity.
Still – let's take a more detailed look at the most important herbs:
- Rhodiola – protects against diabetes complications. 
- Lutein – reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
- Ashwagandha – can lower blood sugar levels. 
- Chamomile – prevents against future complications.
- Skullcap – lowers cholesterol and promotes weight loss.
- GABA – can improve insulin sensitivity.
- Passion Flower – can reduce high glucose levels.
- Oat Straw – reduces chronic inflammation.
- Hops – has a positive impact on diabetes.
There are some additional ones as well, but these 9 are the top ones.
In terms of ingredients, Mellitox has a great composition.
Its formula seems very promising and effective against high blood sugar.
Still, the only thing it should improve is the dose availability.
Other than that, it's a formula that looks really promising.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
This may be one of the best aspects of Mellitox overall.
According to its label – this product is formulated as vegetable capsules.
These pills are extremely common in diabetes supplements (and not only).
That’s because they are very easy to take:
- average dimensions
- gelatin cover
- quite easy to swallow
So you won't have any trouble taking Mellitox.
Another major advantage of this supplement is its low serving size.
That’s because it only requires one capsule a day.
Most diabetes supplements require at least 2 (sometimes even 4).
So this makes Mellitox extremely convenient and easy to take.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
Since it's a pretty recent product, Mellitox doesn't have a lot of user opinions.
I did manage to find a couple – but not as many as in other (older) supplements.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
As I said – Mellitox's original formulas was purchased by Buy Goods.
For this reason, the product is only sold on the official website.
However, there are several fake versions out there:
- most are available on retailers (like Amazon)
- their price is lower
- their ingredients are totally different
- besides, their producer is another brand (not Buy Goods)
For this reason – most reviews I found on retailers were related to those fake versions.
And as you can guess, they were rather negative.
As for the reviews about the original Mellitox:
- There are some on 3rd party websites.
- Most are praising the product's effect on diabetes.
- Other writers state they know a lot of people who used it and they were satisfied.
- There are very few negative opinions.
But as I said – the number of reviews I found on Mellitox was rather low.
That's why it's pretty hard to judge it after a small number of experiences.
Still, considering its formula – I would say it has all chances to be effective.
Mellitox's biggest downside is the low number of user experiences.
But since it's a pretty recent product, that's totally understandable.
Still – judging after its existing reviews, it seems to work really well.
So it might be worth giving it a try.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Mellitox looks really good at this chapter.
As I was expecting – it seems to be very well tolerated:
- no complaints on side effects
- no secondary issues that appeared
Now – Mellitox doesn't give out its herbal extracts' doses.
They could indeed be very high, which would increase the risk of side effects.
But in 99% of cases – doses are rather on the lower side when they are hidden.
So that's most likely the case here as well.
For this reason, Mellitox is probably a very safe supplement.
Since it doesn't have any complaints so far – I doubt it causes side reactions too often.
That's why I strongly recommend it, from this point of view.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Mellitox has the average price of high quality diabetes supplements.
But even so – I believe it could cost a few dollars less, given its quality.
1. The Exact Price
The only way to get the original product is by getting it from its official website.
So let's take a look at its pricing options there:
- One bottle costs $69.
- You can get a discount for larger quantities.
- In the best case, you can get this product for about $49/bottle.
- Shipping is free if you buy more than one bottle.
As I said – for its value, Mellitox could be a few dollars cheaper.
That's because it not the highest-quality supplement from the market.
Its formula is indeed very potent – but it's not perfect (especially because of its hidden doses).
For this reason, I consider it a bit pricey.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare Mellitox with my #1 recommended diabetes supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Striction D:
- Mellitox has a pretty good formula.
- However, its herbal extract doses are not given out
- Striction D has the best composition from the market.
- It contains the 5 most important ingredients for diabetes.
- Mellitox costs $69/bottle normally.
- In the best case, you ca get it for about $49.
- Striction D costs as little as $19/bottle, in the best case.
In other words – there's a huge price difference between these 2 products.
But despite being much cheaper, Striction D also has a much better composition and results.
So I would definitely recommend it as the top option.
Mellitox is a decent choice as well, but it's not as good as Striction D.
That's why I would go for the second option.
Mellitox isn't completely worth $69/bottle, in my view.
It's definitely a good supplement – but it's a bit pricey for its value.
That’s why I would go for a stronger alternative that has the same price.
#7 – Mellitox In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Mellitox.
1. Good Ingredients
In terms of composition, this product looks pretty good:
- based on essential vitamins/minerals
- also contains herbal extracts
Now, the formula looks pretty potent.
But Mellitox has a major issue – its Proprietary Blend doesn't have any doses disclosed.
Other than that, the formulation looks really promising.
2. Easy To Take
Mellitox looks great in terms of serving size:
- only requires one capsules per day
- its pills are easy to swallow
So it’s a convenient product, since taking it is extremely easy.
3. Could Be Cheaper
Given its ingredients – Mellitox could cost less.
Its price is in the same range as that of high quality diabetes supplements.
However, it doesn't have a high quality itself.
That’s why I believe it should cost at least $10 less.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: It is somehow worth it.
It has a lot of qualities and good points:
- Has a unique mechanism of action.
- Based on essential compounds for diabetes.
- Very low serving size (one pill daily).
- Works pretty well in a lot of cases.
- Very well tolerated by most people.
But as I said – it’s not the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement out there.
Still, its price is pretty high for its quality.
That's why it doesn't make my top recommended product from this category.
But even so – it remains a really good option for diabetes.
So if you're willing to give it a try, I really advise you to do it.
It may actually completely change your life.