It's time to review Folifort Hair – which is a really good hair supplement.
So does it work in reality?:
- no serious side effects
- has promising ingredients
- limited reviews
Honestly – it's a pretty good supplement.
It's extremely legit and there are no chances that it's a scam (as others wonder).
But let's take a look at its main features in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Folifort Hair.
Full Name: Folifort Extra Strength by Folifort
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Price: $69
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Promoting natural hair regrowth – to claims to:
- revitalize hair
- fight hair thinning
- support resilient hair
It's an excellent supplement for growing hair out and preventing hair loss.
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes – it's a really good product.
However, it's not the most affordable option you have:
- quite expensive
- fake versions sold online
- original product is only available on its official website
Don't get me wrong, Folifort is an excellent product for growing hair out and preventing shedding.
But if it's too pricey for your budget, you can go for a more affordable alternative.
What I Liked About It
- Based on some essential ingredients for hair growth
- Most of its compounds have hair-related studies behind
- Extremely effective in a lot of cases
- Fights the main causes of hair loss and thinning
- Quite easy to take daily
- Legitimate company behind
- Price gets much better if you buy several bottles at once
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Several fake versions sold on retailers (Amazon)
- Original product is only available on its official website
- Very few reviews from people who tried it
- More expensive than other hair supplements
Folifort In A Nutshell
Firstly – Folifort revitalizes your hair.
In other words, it grows your hair faster and thicker.
Additionally, it also takes care of your scalp and hair follicles.
Compared to other products, its formula is based on some excellent ingredients:
- major vitamins and minerals
- essential nutrients for hair
As I said, not all hair supplements have such impressive formulas.
So Folifort looks great at this chapter.
However – it's not perfect:
- a little pricier than other similar products
- there are several fake products sold online
Now – it has very few reviews from previous customers.
But that's probably because it's only sold on its own website (the original version, at least).
Still, its high pricing remains the #1 problem it has.
Don't get me wrong, its formula is totally worth it.
The few satisfied users it has and its great ingredients are the best proof.
But you can get it for only $49 (in the best case).
Well – you're not actually wasting your money.
That's because Folifort is an excellent supplement.
But it might simply not be affordable enough for everyone.
So if your budget allows it, I totally recommend Folifort.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – let me give some basic details about Folifort:
- how it works for the hair
- who is the company behind it
- the hair problems it treats
1. How It Works
According to its claims, Folifort “supports and revitalizes your hair from the inside out.”
This means that it targets the root cause of your hair issues.
In this way, Folifort claims to detox your hair.
The goal is to decrease the main factors that lead to hair loss and thinning.
Based on its mechanism of action, here's how it helps:
- supports healthy and strong new hair growth
- gives hair follicles and scalp some extra nutrients
- promotes fuller and shinier hair
- protects the scalp from irritations
- rejuvenates hair follicles at their roots
If you ask me, this is a pretty promising approach.
That's because it doesn't only focus on the existing hair.
Instead, it boosts your hair growth from the inside.
So if you're suffering from hair loss or you only want to grow your hair faster, Folifort is perfect for you.
This supplement is made by a brand with the exact same name.
Now, I want to mention right away that Folifort has fake versions sold online.
So you need to make sure that you're actually buying the right version of Folifort.
For this reason – only buy it from its official website.
After going through its page, here are the things I found out about it:
- you can contact the brand through email and the “Contact Us” page
- enough info given out about the product
- there are some details about shipping and refund policies
Honestly – I didn't find any bad reviews about the brand.
So it's definitely legitimate.
Just take care at the fake versions this product has.
Make sure to buy it from its official website only and you should be fine.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Firstly – Folifort has a great formula:
- contains vitamins + minerals essential for hair health
- also has essential nutrients and amino acids
- comes with some major herbal compounds against hair loss
- each ingredient has some strong (but safe doses)
- some compounds have many studies behind
Now – it obviously has a very good set of ingredients.
It's also helpful when it comes to reducing DHT:
- this hormone is highly related to hair loss
- a lower level can increase hair growth speed
I also want to mention the herbal compounds from this formula.
It contains almost all of the major herbs that can prevent hair loss.
Plus, the risk of experiencing side effects is pretty low.
That's because its ingredients don't have very high doses (especially biotin).
At this point, Folifort is a pretty strong option in terms of formula.
But let's take a closer look the ingredients.
1. Vitamins + Minerals
These nutrients make the biggest part of Folifort's ingredients:
- Vitamin A – keeps the scalp moisturized 
- Calcium – it's one of the helpful minerals for hair growth
- Vitamin C – supports stronger hair
- Iron – provides more iron to avoid hair loss 
- Vitamin D3 – improves hair regrowth 
- Folate – works on making the hair cells healthy and functioning 
- Vitamin E – it's a good source of antioxidants to help in maintaining the hair
- Magnesium – keeps the existing hair healthy
- Vitamin B1 – carries oxygen to the scalp
- Zinc -inhibits hair follicle deterioration 
- Vitamin B6 – improves overall hair health to avoid hair loss 
- Manganese – helps in supplying enough nutrients to the hair follicles
- Vitamin B12 – supports healthier and stronger hair follicles
- Biotin – contributes to achieving healthy hair and nails 
- Vitamin B5 – nourishes the scalp and hair follicles
- Potassium – avoids potassium deficiency to stop hair thinning
The best thing about these nutrients is their major impact on your hair, follicles and scalp.
These vitamins and minerals are essential for a faster hair growth.
Not to mention a better hair quality and strength.
So these compounds actually work on all aspects of your hair.
They help from the inside and out, just like Folifort claims.
2. Proprietary Blend
Here's the composition of Folifort's herbal blend:
- PABA – reduces hair greying and hair loss 
- L-Tyrosine – contributes to re-growth and hair repigmentation
- Horsetail Extract – improves the speed of hair growth 
- Fo-Ti – encourages hair follicles to work properly
- Bamboo Extract – promotes thicker hair
- Nettle Root – helps make the hair healthier and shinier
- Peony – supports hair growth and reduces hair loss 
- Spirulina – provides nutrients essential for hair growth
- Saw Palmetto – increases hair count and hair density 
- Plant Sterols – inhibits the production of DHT 
- Alfalfa – boosts the health and strength of hair and scalp 
- Barley Grass – it's a good source of vitamins and nutrients
If you ask me, it doesn't look like any other supplements' blend.
Instead, it contains some major herbs for hair loss and other issues.
In addition, almost all of these substances have studies behind them.
So this blend is extremely effective.
It also claims to fight DHT build-up, which is what we want.
Since you can't find these ingredients in many hair supplements, it's obvious that they are quite unique.
So that's a major advantage for Folifort.
Folifort has a very good set of ingredients.
Almost all of the essential compounds for hair loss and overall hair health are present in it.
You don't actually have to worry about the doses ,since they're all safe.
So overall – its formula is one of its superior features.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here's some info about Folifort's pills and how to use it.
Now – Folifort's physical appearance can be described in the following phrases:
- white to cream color
- vegetable capsules
- regular sized pills
Honestly – its pills are pretty standard.
They are designed as capsules, which makes them pretty easy to swallow.
Also – Folifort Hair has some standard instructions too.
Just like most hair supplements, it requires 2 capsules a day.
Now, it suggests that you shouldn't take it within one hour of taking other meds.
Well – this actually makes sense.
Also, if you unexpectedly miss a day, don't double the dose the next day.
You just have to carry on the regular serving size.
Overall – I don't see any complications with Folifort's directions, they are very easy to follow.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Unfortunately – Folifort doesn't have a lot of reviews from customers who tried it.
So let's try to work on what we have.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – Folifort has very limited customer reviews.
I only found comments from its official website.
Let me give you the experiences of people who tried it:
- Some of them said that it helped them regain their hair fullness.
- A few mentioned that their hair became softer and shinier.
- Others noticed an improved scalp appearance and new hair growth.
- There are also people who experienced less hair shedding/falling.
If you ask me, it looks like Folifort it's really effective for people who took it.
Most of its praises were related to improving hair growth and fullness.
Well, I can't say I'm surprised.
Since the product works to target the root cause of hair loss, that's totally normal.
Again – the reviews are still limited.
So I can't confirm if all of them are unbiased.
But I expect to read the same positive comments in the future.
Its formula is definitely very effective overall.
Overall – Folifort doesn't have a lot of customer reviews.
But I still managed to find some (on its website).
Now, the comments are very positive.
Considering Folifort's great composition, I expect them to be real.
That's why I'm pretty sure it would work in the same way for you, so I really recommend it.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
I didn't find any bad reviews in terms of Folifort's adverse effects.
Now, most hair supplements can cause headaches, stomach cramps and diarrhea.
But these issues happen in the worst cases.
Still, as you can see, they are not super serious.
If you ask me, I don't think Folifort can cause even those issues.
So I consider it a lot safer than most hair supplements:
- the dose of its biotin is only 600 mcg
- other ingredients have the right amounts
- overall blend's dose is not extremely high
As I kept saying in other reviews, a high dose of biotin can cause a lot of problems.
That's why I recommend taking (at most) 1000-1500 mcg/day.
But in the case of Folifort Hair, it's only 600 mcg, which is totally safe.
That's why it's a very well-tolerated product in most cases.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, I'm not a fan of Folifort's pricing.
It's quite expensive compared to other hair supplements.
1. The Exact Price
Based on its website, here are several bundles available for Folifort:
- One bottle costs $69
- Three bottles cost $59/bottle (total of $177)
- Six bottles cost $49/bottle (total of $294)
- Free shipping in the US for more than one bottle
- Also ships internationally
In my view, Folifort is quite expensive (compared to other hair supplements).
Not to mention the original price of a bottle which was $176.
Sure – it has some amazing features and it can really help your hair.
But it's simply a bit too expensive for certain people.
Obviously, if you afford it, I definitely advise you to go for it.
I'm pretty sure your hair will thank you later.
But it definitely depends on how much money you're willing to spend on a hair supplement.
Honestly, Folifort isn't the cheapest one out there.
2. Competitors’ Price
In my view, there's another hair product that costs less but it still works really well.
I'm talking about my top recommended hair supplement – Folexin:
- Folexin's formula fights most causes of hair loss.
- It contains many amazing ingredients like vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Folifort has a formulation that targets hair growth speed.
- It also contains a blend and essential vitamins/minerals.
- Both supplements require only 2 capsules daily.
- Folexin's original price is $24.95.
- But you can buy it for only $17-$18 (large supplies).
- One bottle of Folifort costs $69 (reduced from $176).
- For larger bundles, you can get it for as low as $49/bottle.
Honestly – both hair products are really good.
But if you ask me, I would prefer Folexin for general hair loss.
That's because it works for stress, nutrient deficiencies and a lot more.
However, if your budget allows it, you might want to consider Folifort.
They are both very effective – it all depends on how much money you're willing to spend on a supplement.
Overall – Folifort Hair is not the most affordable product on the market.
Although it's strong compared to other supplements, it's quite expensive.
So if you want to give it a try, it's great.
Just make sure your budget allows it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Now – let me give to you my summarized views on Folifort.
1. Boosts Hair Growth
Firstly – Folifort is great for improving hair growth speed:
- nourishes scalp and follicles
- boosts hair health
- prevents thinning and shedding
So if you want to grow your hair faster, it's a great choice.
2. Promising Formula
I want to focus on the formula of Folifort:
- vitamins + minerals for hair health
- essential ingredients like amino acids
- proprietary blend with important herbs
Compared to other hair products, its ingredients are way better.
Also, they are more varied and based on major compounds for hair loss.
Not to mention the potent (but safe) doses of each ingredient.
So that makes it a strong option.
3. Quite Expensive
Lastly – Folifort is not that affordable.
Again, the original price of one bottle is $176.
But as of the moment, the price is discounted to $69.
If you want to get it for a lower price, I suggest you to get the larger bundle.
So if your budget allows it, it's a good investment.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes – it's actually a pretty good supplement.
There are just some disadvantages:
- A little bit pricier than other hair supplements
- Fake versions sold online
- Original version is only available on its official page
If you ask me, Folifort Hair is an excellent hair product.
Again – it stops the build-up of DHT, which is a major reason for hair loss.
But its price is not its top feature.
So it's a great investment for people who have a larger budget.
Now – there's a better alternative that costs less.
You may be asking, what's my top recommended product?
Well – I advise you to look into the supplement called Folexin:
- Works great treating hair loss and other major hair issues
- Contains some essential compounds for hair
- A lot of positive reviews from people who used it
- Super affordable for the high quality
- No fake versions online
Honestly – Folexin is actually the best hair supplement I know.
Not to mention that its superior features come with affordable pricing.
But overall – it still depends on your hair needs and budget.
You can never go wrong in choosing between Folexin and Folifort.
1 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-vitamin-A
2 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC3678013/
3 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-33642467/
4 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-folic-acid
5 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC2861201/
6 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-11344694/
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC5582478/
8 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC6995950/
9 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-horsetail
10 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC8621879/
11 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC7706486/
12 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-12006122/