It's time to review Revifol Hair Growth, which is a very special hair supplement.
That's because it treats specific hair loss and it boosts regrowth.
But does it work as well as it promises? Pretty much yes, I would say:
- very strong ingredients
- easy to take daily
- a bit on the expensive side
So is Revifol legitimate or could it be scam?
Honestly, it's completely legitimate in terms of hair benefits.
But let's find out the real deal behind it in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Revifol Hair Growth.
Full Name: Revifol Hair Growth by Revifol
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Prize: $69
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Supporting hair regrowth and reducing shedding:
- unclogs hair follicles
- speeds up growth rate
- fights some specific causes of hair loss
It has a lot of benefits – but most importantly, it treats hair loss caused by DHT excess.
So if you're suffering from male/female pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia), it's great for you.
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes – if your hair is falling out (due to DHT excess).
Just keep in mind some of its minor issues too:
- has a high price tag
- limited customer reviews
- the full ingredients list is not easy to find
In my view, it's a very good hair supplement for male/female pattern hair loss.
If you're not suffering from this problem, there's a more affordable hair supplement that also works really well.
What I Liked About It
- Excellent formula and mix of substances
- Ingredients have a lot of studies behind (in terms of hair loss)
- Safe doses in all compounds
- Stops hair loss caused by DHT excess (androgenic alopecia)
- Really easy to take on a daily basis (1 pill/day)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- The full ingredients list is not easy to find (you can see it below)
- More expensive than other products
- Few customer reviews
- Several fake versions on the market (only buy it from the official website)
- Little info about its producer
Revifol In A Nutshell
In my view, Revifol Hair Growth is a promising hair product.
It promises to treat the root cause of hair loss.
Since most cases of hair loss are caused by DHT excess, that's pretty much true.
In other words – it reduces DHT level, which is a major trigger of hair loss.
However – it's surely not perfect:
- pricier than other hair loss supplements
- many fake versions sold on the market
- the only product made by its company
It surely has its own good features, that's true.
It's super easy to take and it actually works for treating hair loss from the inside.
Unfortunately – it's not the most affordable supplement on the market.
In the best case, you can get it for about $49 (which it still quite a lot).
Now – to tell you honestly, it's a great hair product.
So if you have the budget to buy it, you should give it a try.
But if your hair loss is more general or it's not caused by DHT excess, I wouldn't really go for it.
There are supplements that work the same for a much lower price.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's first talk about the basic features of Revifol:
- the producer behind it
- how it works on the inside
- what hair issues it targets
1. How It Works
Firstly – Revifol Hair Growth claims that it “gets to the root of the problem.”
We're talking about the main causes behind you hair loss.
So how does it work?
Well, it mechanism of action is related to DHT excess (which causes male/female pattern hair loss):
- suppresses the enzyme called 5-ARD
- this enzyme transforms testosterone into DHT
- once it's blocked, DHT levels slowly decrease
But Revifol has some extra benefits, besides lowering DHT:
- unclogs hair follicles to help them function better
- promotes hair regrowth
- restores healthy and beautiful hair
To explain in more detail, the enzyme5-ARD in involved in testosterone-DHT conversion.
A high level leads to more testosterone being converted into DHT:
- testosterone has no major impact on hair
- DHT has a much higher sensitivity for hair follicles
- a high DHT levels causes hair loss (as well as acne, body hair, etc.).
Besides, high DHT can clog hair follicles.
The consequence is that your hair starts growing more slowly and it gets thinner.
Basically, Revifol reduces the increase in DHT, thus preventing hair loss.
If you ask me, it's a very promising supplement.
Very few supplements are actually successful in blocking DHT.
So from this point of view, Revifol Hair Growth really makes a good option.
The name of the company is the same as the product – Revifol.
Now – there's not much info about this brand:.
- the only product it sells is Revifol Hair Growth
- contact info includes a phone number, address and email
- not a lot of reviews for the brand
If you ask me, it's important for a brand to have some contact info.
In this way, you can reach out to them for any questions.
Revifol's brand doesn't look the best, to be honest.
But since I found zero complaints about it, I guess it's not a scam either.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Revifol Hair Growth has 2 main categories of ingredients:
- Herbal Blend
- Vitamins + Minerals
As you can see above, the formula is very strong and potent:
- based on herbal extracts with hair-related studies behind
- contains some essential nutrients against hair loss
- has a safe dose of biotin
Now – the herbal blend is designed to decrease DHT excess.
It blocks 5-alpha reductase, which is responsible for converting testosterone into DHT.
As for the vitamins and minerals, they boost hair growth and recovery.
Besides, they are also helpful for any nutritional deficiency you might have.
Also, Revifol has a safe dose of biotin (under 1000 mcg).
So the chances of skin-related side effects (like acne) are very low.
Unfortunately – the list of ingredients is not very easy to find.
But I managed to get it, so you can study it above.
Anyway – let's now look at the main compounds in Revifol.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
Let's study Revifol's main nutrients:
- Vitamin B1 – helps hair cells to function properly 
- Niacin – increases hair fullness and volume 
- Vitamin B2 – supports hair follicles for hair growth
- Biotin – assists in keeping the skin and hair healthy 
- Vitamin B6 – reduces hair loss and improves hair condition 
- Pantothenic Acid – repairs damaged hair caused by heat
- Calcium – helps in the secretion of hormones for hair growth
- Magnesium – plays important role in the hair growth cycle
- Zinc – assists in hair tissues repair and growth 
- Potassium – stimulates hair follicles to reduce hair loss
As you can see, these nutrients seem extremely promising.
They all have a lot of studies behind (when it comes to their hair benefits).
Besides, they are great for promoting hair growth and reducing hair loss.
Also – most high-quality hair supplements have these compounds.
2. Proprietary Blend
Revifol's blend is based herbs, amino acids and other essential ingredients.
They are the ones responsible for blocking DHT excess:
- Rhodiola – helps with hair loss and shedding
- Lutein – maintains cellular health for skin and hair
- Ashwagandha – reduces the burning sensation in the scalp 
- Chamomile – boosts the immune system to avoid hair loss
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – promotes relaxation and deep sleep
- Lemon Balm – has antioxidative and antimicrobial properties 
- Skullcap – improves scalp to reduce hair loss
- Hawthorn – supports hair growth and protects the hair cells 
- Bacopa – reduces stress levels that can lead to hair loss 
- Magnolia – contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Passion Flower – gives hair shiny and healthier look
- Valerian – strengthens hair follicles and roots
- L-Theanine – has anti-stress and anti-anxiety benefits
- Oat Straw – it's a good source of minerals essential for hair health 
- Mucuna Pruriens – promotes a healthy nervous system
- St. John's Wart – assists in faster hair growth
- Hops – nourishes and strengthens hair follicles 
- Griffonia Simplicifolia – regulates mood and stress levels
Additionally, the majority of these herbs are effective for improving hair health.
Also – some of them can lessen stress, which is another source of hair loss.
But most importantly, they are great in terms of blocking DHT excess.
My only complaint is that there are no individual doses.
Overall – Revifol Hair Growth has a promising formula.
It's loaded with vitamins, minerals, herbs and essential ingredients for hair.
Also – the doses are safe but strong enough for hair loss.
So in my view, it's a great product in terms of composition.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Now – let's take a closer look at the details of Revifol .
Here's how I would describe Revifol's looks:
- formulated as capsules
- average pill size
- cream to beige color
If you ask me, it doesn't look different from other hair supplements.
Also – it's easier to swallow, because its capsule form makes it easy to swallow.
One of the best features of Revifol Hair Growth is its serving size.
The instructions recommend taking 1 capsule daily.
Now, that's really convenient for people who don't like taking pills.
One capsule a day is extremely bearable (even if you hate pills).
Also – I suggest you to take it after a meal.
In this way, you can avoid any stomach pain.
But other than that, I find Revifol's directions very easy to follow.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
If you ask me, Revifol has very limited customer reviews.
But let's still discuss the info that we have.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Now – the only place where I could find comments about Revifol Hair Growth is on its official website.
So here are the testimonies of the people who tried it:
- Most of them said that it helped their hair grow back.
- Some mentioned that it worked in a matter of weeks.
- Others noticed their hair got thicker and longer.
- Another user stated that they noticed fewer balding spots.
As you can see, there are only a few reviews for this product.
But the ones listed above are the most common benefits.
So it's pretty effective, since it stopped hair loss and other problems.
The reason is definitely its mechanism of action.
Again – it's one of the few supplements that really targets the root cause of hair loss.
Still, it has no reviews outside its official website, which is not the ideal situation.
Overall – the comments are pretty positive.
I can only hope they are authentic.
To sum it up – Revifol received some positive reviews.
Most of them come from the people who really tried it.
So in terms of effect, I would say that the product is extremely effective against hair loss.
It also helps grow hair much faster, according to its previous users.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Based on the reviews, Revifol doesn't have any side effects complaints.
Well – I couldn't see any on its own website.
Now, I personally think Revifol has a low risk of causing side reactions.
First of all – it has some safe dose of its ingredients.
I'm mostly talking about biotin:
- can be dangerous in high amounts
- I recommend a dose less than 1000-1500 mcg/day
- Revifol only contains 150 mcg
But if you ask me, there could still be some minor adverse reactions like:
- stomach cramps
But honestly, these side effects are pretty common.
You can't really eliminate the risk no matter what supplement/drug you use.
But they appear to about 0.0001% of all users.
So Revifol is extremely well-tolerated overall.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
The only downside about Revifol is its price.
So it might not be the best option for people who are on a budget.
1. The Exact Price
Firstly – the legit version of Revifol is only available on its website.
Here are the deals you can get if you plan to buy it:
- Single bottle costs $69
- 3 bottles cost $177 ($59/bottle)
- 6 bottles cost $1294 ($49/bottle)
- Free shipping in the US
I want to highlight that one bottle is good for a month.
Now – the original price of a bottle is $99.
If you ask me, that's pretty expensive (even if the price is discounted up to $49/bottle).
Don't get me wrong – it has a lot of amazing features.
So if your budget allows it, you should give Revifol a try.
I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed by its results..
2. Competitors’ Price
If you're on a budget, I recommend you to try a supplement called Folexin.
It's the #1 best hair product I know:
- Folexin contains vitamins, minerals, essential nutrients and herbal compounds.
- Its formula is really effective for treating major hair problems.
- Revifol has vitamins, minerals, nutrients and herbs.
- It comes with a special formula that fights hair loss.
- Folexin works best for general hair loss (due to nutrient deficiencies, stress, etc.).
- Revifol is better for hair loss caused by DHT excess.
- You can buy Folexin for around $17 to $18 for a larger supply.
- Its original price for one bottle is $24.95.
- Meanwhile, Revifol can be bought for $49 (6 bottles bundle).
- But if you're planning to buy only one, it costs $69.
If you ask me, both hair supplements are very promising.
But as I said, Folexin is the better option for general hair loss.
On the other hand, Revifol is great if you have male/female pattern hair loss.
Now – they both help all kinds of hair loss. But each of them is more specialized on a different one.
To summarize, Revifol Hair Growth is quite expensive.
Sure – it comes with some amazing features.
The only problem I see is that it's not very budget-friendly.
So if your budget allows it, it surely makes a very good option.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Overall – here's a summary of my opinion on Revifol Hair Growth.
1. Great For Androgenic Alopecia
Revifol is designed to stop hair loss by blocking DHT excess.
This type of hair loss is called male/female pattern hair loss or androgenic alopecia:
- caused by high amounts of DHT
- hair thins out and falls quite badly
Now – Revifol helps most causes of hair loss.
But it's specially designed to block high levels of DHT.
So that's what you should use it for.
2. Comfortable To Take
Now – Revifol Hair Growth is quite easy to take:
- only requires one pill per day
- comes in capsule form (easy to swallow)
Obviously, the instructions are not hard to follow.
So this feature makes it better than other supplements.
3. High Price Tag
Unfortunately – Revifol Hair Growth is pretty expensive.
The price of one bottle is reduced from $99 to $69.
Also, you can buy it for as low as $49 (if you buy the 6 bottles).
Honestly – I still find its price not very affordable.
But if you have the budget, you should definitely give it a try.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes – it's an excellent product for hair loss caused by DHT excess.
But keep a few things in mind:
- Has some fake versions online
- Original version is only available on its official website
- Quite pricey compared to other hair products
In my view, Revifol is an excellent supplement.
Its formula contains some great ingredients that target the root cause of hair loss (DHT excess).
But the only thing I don't like about it is its price.
If you afford it, it's absolutely perfect.
But if you don't, try to go for a more affordable alternative.
So what should you go for?
I suggest you to try a product called Folexin:
- Excellent results, just like Revifol
- Contains some major ingredients for hair
- Lots of previous users swear bt it
- Very effective in treating hair shedding, thinning and loss
- Has a very low pricing
If you want a more affordable option, you can go for Folexin.
Besides its low price, it really treats most cases of hair loss pretty fast.
Both Revifol and Folexin are effective, so it's up to your budget.
1 – https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/-vitamin-b1/
2 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-17168873/
3 – https://www.healthline.com/-health/-biotin
4 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-11344694/
5 – https://www.healthline.com/-nutrition/-vitamins
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC4543599/
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC5871149/
8 – https://www.mdpi.com/-1999-4907/11/5/-564/
9 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-bacopa
10 – https://www.healthline.com/-nutrition/-oat-straw
11 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-hops
4 thoughts on “My Review: Revifol Hair Growth – Scam, Legitimate Or Does It Work?”
Thanks for the helpful review!
I have also compared the websites for Revifol and Folexin, and it appears that both products now contain 5000 mcg of biotin per 2 capsule dosage. Is this correct? And if so, what would you recommend?
Thanks for your advice.
Hi James, Oltea here. You’re totally right, I just checked Folexin’s website and they did change the formula and added more biotin.
I still have several bottles at home that I ordered a few months ago and the dose of biotin they have is 600 mcg, which is a lot better than 5000 mcg. Honestly, I really don’t like this kind of high dose because it doesn’t do any good (biotin’s hair benefits are the same whether you take less than 1000 mcg or more – but its side effects are not).
But compared to Revifol, Folexin is still considerably cheaper, so there’s no point spending a lot more on Revifol, that’s why I would still stick to Folexin. However, in case you’re dealing with male pattern hair loss, Folexin isn’t necessarily my top recommendation, because it’s not specifically made to block DHT (which is the main trigger of male pattern hair loss). It does block DHT partially, due to some ingredients it has (Saw Palmetto, Nettle, etc.), but not as good as others. So if you’re dealing with male pattern baldness, I recommend you try this customised formulation, it’s absolutely brilliant, from my point of view.
I really hope this helps and in case you have any other questions, just let me know.
Thank you, Oltea!
Glad to be able to help, James!