It's time to review Hair Revital X – a hair supplement with a lot of potential.
So is it a scam or legit?
Well – as early as now, I would say it's a very good product:
- has some essential ingredients
- offers an additional serum (for free)
- price could be a lot higher
If you ask me, it has a lot of good features.
So let's talk about each of its aspects in detail in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Hair Revital X.
Full Name: Hair ReVital X by Zenith Labs
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Price: $59 (for both oral and topical supplements)
But you can get it for as low as $39 (6 months supply).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Promoting growth and fighting hair fall.
It works by reducing DHT, which is one of the main causes of hair loss:
- protects scalp and follicles
- supports the natural hair growth cycle
- helps make hair stronger and longer
Again – it has a lot of important ingredients for hair.
So it's specially designed for men and women dealing with hair loss.
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes – it's an excellent remedy for hair loss caused by DHT excess:
- reduces balding spots and shedding
- contains ingredients to combat hair loss
- promotes new hair growth
Honestly – it's an amazing supplement to try.
It also comes with a topical serum included (for maximum benefits).
What I Liked About It
- Contains very strong ingredients for promoting hair growth
- Works by inhibiting DHT to reduce hair loss
- Most of its ingredients have studies behind
- Available in different bundles
- Hair serum is very easy to use
- Excellent results in previous users
- Great for both hair growth and decreasing shedding
- Can be used by both men and women
- Decent price for 2 products (oral & topical supplements)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Can only be bought on its own website
- Not many authentic reviews from previous users
- Shipping is free only for larger supplies (6+ bottles)
- Higher dose of biotin (than what I recommend)
- Supplement and serum aren't sold separately
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – we will introduce Hair Revital X's basic info:
- its mechanism of action
- who is the producer behind it
- the exact hair problems it helps
1. How It Works
The main goal of Hair Revital X is to reinvigorate your follicles.
Basically, this can promote hair growth.
However – this supplements works by balancing your DHT levels.
A high level of DHT is the main cause for male/female pattern hair loss:
- shrinks hair follicles
- shortens hair cycle
- makes growing hair thinner
- increases hair fall and shedding
So Hair Revital X's goal is to normalise DHT levels and prevent/stop these hair issues.
Now, it comes with 2 different products:
- Oral Supplement (main DHT blocker)
- Topical Solution (for faster results)
According to its website, you should use both products together.
In this way, results tend to be faster and better:
- increased hair regrowth
- protected hair follicles and scalp
- proper hair growth cycle
- less balding spots, hair loss and shedding
- healthy, stronger, thicker and hydrated hair
- reduced hair greying and breakage
If you ask me, these are quite a lot of promises
But judging after its mechanism of action, Hair Revital X does what it claims.
Not to mention that it offers you 2 different products.
So in my view, it's one of the top DHT blockers the market.
Hair Revital X is made by a company called Zenith Labs.
So here's what you should know about it:
- the medical director is Dr. Ryan Shelton
- sells many other health supplements
Honestly – there's not a lot of info about the brand itself.
But I couldn't find any negative feedback either.
So there's a high chance that it's not a scam.
I personally would surely buy from this brand – especially if we're talking about Hair Revital X.
#2 – Ingredients (10 out of 10)
Again – Hair Revital X comes with 2 different products.
As you can guess, each of them has a totally different composition.
So let's have a look at the formula of each.
Now – each formula has several categories of ingredients.
When it comes to the oral supplement, there are 3 main types of compounds.
Each of them is designed for a specific goal:
- Regrowth Extenders
- Healthy Hair
On the other hand, the topical serum's ingredients have some similar goals:
- Regrowth Extenders
- Healthy Hair
- Deep Absorption
In other words – each of Hair Revital X's ingredients follows one of these 3/4 goals.
So basically, both products are mostly based on herbal compounds.
Most of these ingredients can inhibit DHT excess.
They block 5-ARD enzyme, which converts testosterone to DHT.
Also, the other vitamins, minerals, nutrients and amino acids help with overall hair health.
My only worry is the dose of biotin (2000 mcg):
- a little higher than my recommended dose (1000-1500 mcg max)
- this increases the risk of specific side reactions
Now – other supplements contain over 5000 mcg of biotin/serving.
So 2000 mcg isn't even that high (compared to others).
That's why it's the least of my concerns, since the overall formulations look effective.
So let's examine the 2 formulas.
1. Oral Supplement
Firstly – Hair Revital X's oral supplement contains these compounds:
- herbal ingredients
- amino acids + essential nutrients
- vitamins + minerals
So here are the exact ingredients present in it:
- Vitamin A – helps in sebum production to keep the hair moisturized 
- Folate – promotes hair growth and hair volume
- Biotin – supports keratin production to help the nail and hair healthy 
- Pantothenic Acid – strengthens the hair follicles
- Zinc – accelerates the recovery of hair follicles 
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate – makes sure that the hair cells get enough protein
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract – improves hair count, hair density and overall quality 
- Stinging Nettle Root Extract – helps in hair regrowth and reduces hair loss
- Soy Phytosterols – nourishes the hair and the scalp
- L-Cysteine – keeps the hair strong and rigid 
- Pygeum Extract – has the potential to block the action of 5-ARD 
- L-Methionine – slows down the greying of hairs
Now – the combination of these compounds has many hair benefits.
Some of its herbs are the best when it comes to blocking DHT (Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, etc.).
Others are great for promoting new hair growth (biotin, zinc, etc.).
So if you ask me, the formula looks really simple, but it has everything you need.
That's why this blend looks great.
2. Hair & Scalp Serum
There are a lot of ingredients in Hair Revital X's serum.
But let me list down the top compounds, according to its website:
- Saw Palmetto Extract – supports more hair growth
- Rosemary – protects people with pattern baldness against hair loss 
- Carthamus Thistle – maintains hair's softness, radiance and suppleness
- Apigenin – stimulates hair growth and elongates hair follicles 
- Centella – nourishes the hair follicles and scalp to achieve healthy hair
- Biotinoyl Tri-Peptide 1 – slows the production of DHT
- Panax Ginseng – induces hair growth by stopping the causes of hair loss 
- Butylene Glycol – helps the product to be absorbed properly
- Lecithin – promotes deep absorption
- Capsaicin – increases growth factor that promotes hair loss 
As you can see, it contains some mutual ingredients with the supplement.
However, there are some extra ones as well.
So the serum is designed to complement the supplement.
But in terms of results, it helps you see a much faster effect.
That's why I strongly recommend using both products together.
Overall – Hair Revital X has a very promising set of ingredients.
I'm talking about both the oral supplement and the serum.
Honestly – formula is one of this product's strongest features.
That's why I recommend it for hair loss caused by DHT excess.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (10 out of 10)
In this chapter, let's describe some features of Hair Revital X's 2 products.
Again – Hair Revital X comes with 2 types of products.
So first, let's describe its oral supplement:
- normal-sized pills
- gelatin capsules
- white to cream color
If you ask me, there's nothing special about its look.
Almost all hair supplements look about the same.
The next product I want to describe is its topical solution:
- herbal fragrance
- clear light yellow color
- slightly thick consistency
If you're familiar with essential oils, the serum looks almost the same.
Except that it's slightly thinner and quite runny.
It's really what you expect to see in a serum.
Now – Hair Revital X's oral supplement has some easy instructions.
The serving size is 2 capsules per day.
But it doesn't mention if you need to take both at once or space them out.
As for the topical solution, here's how to use it:
- Apply it directly on the scalp once a day.
- Only use the serum on the target areas/bald spots.
- Use it while taking the oral supplement (daily).
Unfortunately – there's no other info about its application.
But it's quite obvious that you shouldn't rinse it afterwards.
If you ask me, I guess it's best to apply it at night.
In that way, it could soak into the scalp and hair follicles overnight.
Overall – taking the supplement is easy, but applying the serum isn't quite so:
- might make your hair greasy
- you may have to wash it more often
But in the end, the results are pretty much worth it.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
Firstly – Hair Revital X's customer reviews are quite limited.
So let me list its common feedback for you.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
You can see the user reviews Hair Revital X has on its website.
Also – there are some comments about it on several 3rd party websites.
So let me share with you its users' thoughts:
- A lot of customers said their hair became thicker, stronger and longer.
- Some noticed fewer balding spots and hair fall.
- Others experienced a less itchy scalp and hair thinning.
- Most customers noticed new hair growth.
- A few comments talked about how it made hair become more vibrant.
- The rest mentioned that it's really worth buying.
Here's another testimony from its official website.
Well – almost all the comments look very good.
As I mentioned, it can really help with hair growth and reduce bald spots.
Honestly – I'm not surprised, because it has a great combination of ingredients.
Also, it has a topical serum for a stronger effect.
If you ask me, I still prefer the reviews from online marketplaces (like Amazon).
But overall – I'm not really doubting the comments above.
That's simply because Hair Revital X is a really promising supplement.
Overall – Hair Revital X seems to work really well.
It helped with promoting hair growth, according to its previous users.
Not to mention that it stopped their DHT-related hair loss,
So if you ask me, it's pretty effective in fighting hair fall.
That's why it makes a really good option overall.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
So far – Hair Revital X looks like it's pretty safe to use.
The only issue is its high amount of biotin.
Again – the dose of biotin in the oral supplement is 2000 mcg.
My recommended dose is less than 1000-1500 mcg per day.
To give you an overview, a high amount of biotin can cause several side effects:
- cystic acne
- dry skin
- skin rashes/redness
Now – Hair Revital X's dose is not extremely high.
It's just a little above my recommended dose.
Other products contain well over 5000 mcg/day, so 2000 mcg isn't even that high.
That's why I don't consider it extremely dangerous.
Now – since the serum iso only meant for topical use, I'm not too worried about it.
It's really well tolerated overall.
But overall – Hair Revital X doesn't cause some major side reactions and it's not too dangerous.
#6 – Price (7 out of 10)
If you ask me, Hair Revital X's price is just right.
That's simply because you get 2 products right away.
1. The Exact Price
Again – Hair Revital X is only available on its official website.
To give you an idea, a single includes these 2 products:
- Oral Supplement
- Topical Serum
So here are the bundles available on its website:
- Single pack costs $59
- 3 packs cost $135 ($45 each)
- 6 packs cost $234 ($39 each)
- Free shipping worldwide for 6 packs
According to its website, these 2 products are not sold separately.
So you can only buy them together (for the maximum results).
Now, the price isn't even that high, considering that you get 2 different products.
Besides, the producing brand offers some significant discounts in this case.
2. Worth Or Not?
In my view, it's really worth buying.
Its biggest advantage is the ingredient inside its oral supplements.
Not to mention the topical serum's composition.
Also, if you divide the price by two, each product turns out to be super affordable.
Hair Revital X costs really little for 2 products.
Other supplements cost the same (or even more) and they only offer one product.
So you're actually making a great deal going for it.
If you ask me, Hair Revital X has some great features for its price.
Honestly – you're not really wasting your money on it, on the contrary.
So what else could you ask for?
You're getting 2 effective products for a very low price tag.
#7 – Final Conclusions
So here's the summary of my major thoughts on Hair Revital X.
1. Very Good Ingredients
In my view, Hair Revital X comes with an excellent formula.
I'm talking about the compounds from both products it offers.
To give you an idea, its ingredients are divided in groups (based on what they can do):
- Anti-Genetics – reduce the production of DHT
- Regrowth Extenders – lengthen the follicles' regrowth stage
- Healthy Hair – keep hair healthy and shiny
- Deep Absorption – promote a deep penetration for the topical product
Honestly – this product is pretty promising in terms of treating hair loss.
That especially if you check its ingredients.
They can all contribute to different aspects of hair health.
2. 2 Products Offered
Firstly – Hair Revital X comes with 2 different products:
- oral supplement
- topical serum
If you ask me, the oral supplement does most of the job (reducing DHT).
But think about the effect you get if you use the topical solution together with it.
You would definitely get the maximum benefits for your hair.
3. Really Decent Pricing
Lastly – Hair Revital X's price is really worth it.
The price of one pack is $59 (oral + topical product).
But you can buy it for as low as $39 – if you choose the 6-month supply.
Honestly – some supplements have the same price tag.
However, they only offer one supplement only (no serum)t
That's why I consider Hair Revital X as the best investment for your money.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes!
If you ask me, it's one of the best hair supplements from the market.
That especially if you consider its advantages:
- Treats the most important causes of hair loss
- Reduces DHT excess
- Offers 2 products at the price of one
- Super affordable for 2 products offered
- Really effective for hair loss, shedding and thinning
- Easy to use on a daily basis
- Works for both women and men
Now – Hair Revital X is not the very best hair product out there.
You can find many other good supplements on the market.
But if you ask me, Hair Revital X is an excellent option.
Again – you're not only getting an oral supplement.
You are also getting a very good topical solution.
Both products can be bought for a great price together.
So if you have DHT imbalance, it's an excellent remedy for your hair issues.
It's really helpful for reducing hair loss, balding and thinning.
In my view, it's the best supplement out there (for male/female pattern hair loss).
Overall – I totally recommend you to give it a try.