Is your constant blushing annoying?
Or are you simply tired of your red and irritated cheeks?
You seem to be dealing with rosacea, which can lower your confidence.
So what can you do about it?
Trust me, I know that sometimes having rosacea can hinder some confidence levels.
Well, let me show you the 7 best remedies for rosacea that can really improve your condition.
Note: These solutions are based on my thorough research on rosacea.
#1 – Rosacea Relief Serum
As you probably know, there is no permanent cure for rosacea.
But there are products that help you control the symptoms really well.
Still – the hardest part is choosing the right product.
That's because there are lots of scams and poor quality creams out there.
But luckily – there is one that I can swear by.
It's called Rosacea Relief Serum:
- Scientifically developed for people with rosacea.
- Formula is based on the latest medical and scientific research.
- Made of some unique active ingredients.
- Reduces the symptoms in every stage of rosacea.
- Can soothe inflamed skin.
- Moisturizes the skin without causing a flare-up.
- Results are visible very fast (even within 4 weeks).
- Offers a 67-day money-back guarantee.
Given how effective it is against inflammation, it can also delay skin aging.
The reason behind its excellent effect is its formula:
- Renovage – can improve skin barrier function by 75%.
- Actiflow – clinically proven to lessen redness and skin inflammation.
- Mediacalm – involved in reducing prickling heat sensation.
- Allantoin – has some strong anti-inflammatory proprieties.
- Camella Sinensis – improves rosacea condition.
- Vitis Vinifera – maintains and protects the cellular matrix.
- Hydrolite 5 – can moisturise skin by 100% in 2 weeks.
The good part about Rosacea Relief Serum is that it's both an instant and long-term reliever.
This means it can work within minutes, but its effect remains constant if it's used on a regular basis.
Since rosacea is so frustrating, this serum is definitely worth trying.
It may be your best friend in the long run.
There are products that can help you control and reduce rosacea symptoms.
Rosacea Relief Serum has one of the most advanced formula and ingredients from the market.
This serum is based on the latest medical and scientific research.
Plus, it seems to work really well for a lot of people.
#2 – Topical Aloe Vera
It goes without saying that natural remedies can improve a lot of health problems..
And rosacea makes no exception.
In this step, I included Aloe Vera, as it has a lot of health benefits.
While it can be taken orally or used topically, I'm going to focus on its skin benefits.
Here are things you should know about this herb:
- Contains a lot of vitamins that neutralize free radicals.
- Filled with minerals and antioxidants that boost skin healing.
- Has some strong anti-bacterial properties.
- Can cool down and soothe the skin .
- Adds a protective layer against external triggers.
Here's an example of a recipe you can prepare at home:
- Take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel, 2 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Allow the mixture to rest (2 minutes).
- Proceed to gently apply it to your clean and dry face.
- Let it rest on your face (20 minutes-30 minutes).
- Now rinse it off with some lukewarm water.
As you can see, you can also use other natural ingredients.
These extra compounds don't necessarily have to be expensive.
Just be careful, because there are certain items that can trigger irritation on their own.
But as long as you're not sensitive to the ingredients you're using, there shouldn't be any risk.
You need to learn how to manage flare-ups in the long run.
Applying Aloe Vera is a great way to control skin redness and burning.
It is also very handy in preventing additional breakouts.
#3 – Green Tea Compress
If you have some spare teabags at home, this next step is really easy to follow.
Placing tea bags on the skin is a popular skincare routine.
And surprisingly or not – it also has a lot of benefits for rosacea:
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Provides a cooling effect.
- Helps to decrease skin redness.
- Fights irritation as well.
- Reduces chronic swelling.
Now – here's how you should apply tea bags:
- Get two tea bags and soak them in hot water.
- Squeeze them until the liquid is out.
- If you want to use them as a warm compress, wait for them to cool down.
- If you want them to use as a cold compress, put them inside your refrigerator.
- Now you can gently place them on your skin (for up to 15 minutes).
But it's not all about their soothing proprieties against redness.
Green tea extracts can also reduce your skin's reaction to ultraviolet rays.
And prevents a further irritation and skin dryness..
You can use spare tea bags at home for your rosacea symptoms.
Green tea has lots of tea polyphenols that are effective against red skin.
They also work against skin irritations.
#4 – Zeta White Cream
When it comes to using products, you need to very careful.
When dealing with rosacea, your skin is very sensitive.
So there are a lot of ingredients that can stir up your irritation.
For this reason – I know a really good product that is both safe and effective.
I'm talking about a system called Zeta White:
- Really safe for all types of skins.
- Uses a unique composition formulated to lighten skin.
- Based on a herbal formula (almost 100% natural ingredients).
- Is very potent against uneven pigmentation (including dark and red spots).
- Noticeable results within 3 weeks.
- Really affordable for its quality.
- Has a high number of satisfied users to back it up.
- Comes with a 100 days money-back guarantee.
As I said, it's formulated as a 3 products system:
- Face Wash – has a smooth lightening base made of lemon and papaya extract .
- Moisturizer – blocks and lightens spots and other pigmentations.
- Night Cream – encourages cellular growth for younger and lighter skin.
In terms of safety, as it has no complaints on side effects or secondary reactions.
That's because it is not only effective, but it also comes with a gentle effect.
Now – it's fine if you only try one of its 3 products at first.
But if you want to see the best results, trying out all 3 would be the best.
Zeta White is designed to lighten skin, but it can be really handy in rosacea.
It works really well as a secondary remedy – as it gives your skin a smooth texture.
Lastly, it has the best price/quality ratio from the market.
#5 – Essential + Coconut Oil
This step involves using essential oils.
If you remember, having rosacea means having a hypersensitive skin.
That is why you should not just put any random ingredients on your face.
On the other hand, some essential oils are known to be well tolerated in rosacea.
I'm talking about a mix of coconut and lavender oil.
Let's take a look at the benefits of coconut oil at first:
- Contains lauric acid that can soothe skin .
- Rich antioxidants.
- Proven by studies to calm down swelling.
- Helps to reduce skin redness.
- Reported to have skin-barrier repair properties.
As for the lavender oil – here's how it helps:
- Can regulate redness and irritations.
- Brightens your skin at the same time.
- Has skin-soothing abilities.
- Good for skin nourishment.
- Fights acne breakouts.
You can use the following recipe as an example:
- Get 4 tbsp of coconut oil, 2 tsp of rosehip oil and 6 drops of lavender oil.
- Mix and stir them all together in a jar.
- It will solidify at room temperature but it becomes liquid in warmer areas.
- Take a tiny amount on your hand and apply it gently on your face.
This recipe includes rosehip oil, which enhances skin regeneration and improves skin texture.
In case you try it out, you can use it both in the morning and at night.
Not all essential oils are safe to use, when you have rosacea.
Coconut oil is gentle and it also helps you manage redness and irritation.
Combine it with lavender oil, which has a soothing ability and brightens your skin.
#6 – Honey Mask
Honey is no newcomer in the world of skincare.
One of the best things about it is that it's suitable for most skin types and conditions.
Not only can honey help you manage rosacea symptoms, but it also brightens your skin.
That's because it's contains some key compounds:
- Acts as a rosacea reliever.
- Actively involved in retaining moisture.
- Prevents skin dryness.
- Contains a natural bleaching agent (known as hydrogen peroxide).
- Helps to lighten red spots and other pigmentations.
- Removes skin impurities.
Here's a common home recipe for a honey mask:
- Get 1 tbsp of raw honey and 2-3 drops of lavender oil.
- Mix them well in a clean container.
- Apply the mixture on the face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a clean and smooth cloth.
Make sure to use high-quality honey (raw or manuka honey) for the best results.
In the recipe above, I added another crucial natural ingredient for rosacea – lavender oil.
Honey is a really effective remedy for rosacea.
Use raw or manuka honey, as it can control symptoms and lighten your skin.
Remember that you can make your own honey mask at home.
#7 – Anti-Inflammatory Diet
To treat your rosacea, you may want to try a holistic approach.
This is where an anti-inflammatory diet comes in.
Paying close attention to your nutrition can bring in a lot of benefits.
Let's see how an anti-inflammatory diet can help you:
- Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids .
- Avoid triggering foods that cause inflammation linked to rosacea.
- Gives you a sustaining source of essential minerals and vitamins.
- Improves your overall health.
Here are some foods you should consume when following this diet:
- Fruits (cherries, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, apples)
- Green leafy vegetables (mushrooms, kale, collards, broccoli, spinach)
- Nuts (walnuts, almonds, macadamia)
- Fatty fish (salmon, mackerel, herring, tuna, sardines)
- Olive oil
- Green tea
While there is no specific rosacea diet, these foods work best against inflammation.
Some of them may not be everyone's favorite.
But they won't only help you with rosacea, they will also make you generally healthier.
You need to try a holistic approach against rosacea.
Following an anti-inflammatory diet can prevent and regulate skin inflammation.
It is rich in both Omega-3 Fatty Acids and antioxidants.
My Final Thoughts
Now, what are the best remedies for rosacea?
I would recommend following these 7 solutions:
- Try Rosacea Relief Serum.
- Apply aloe vera topically.
- Use green tea bags as a compress.
- Choose Zeta White Cream as a secondary remedy.
- Make your own essential and coconut oil mix.
- Have your DIY honey mask at home.
- Follow an anti-inflammatory diet.
Remember that there is currently no classic cure for rosacea.
So these remedies will take some time to start working for your skin.
However, they are both effective and safe.
They will play a critical role in reducing your rosacea signs, at the end of the day.