It's time to review Nerve Control 911 – a neuropathy product that some people question being a scam.
But is it really one?
Because at first sight – it looks like one of the best nerve supplements you can get:
- herbal-based formula
- pretty unusual ingredients
- designed for more than nerve pain
So is Nerve Control 911 a scam alert in reality? Is it worth the complaints?
Not really – in fact, it's among the best neuropathy products you can get.
And I will give you all the reasons behind my claim in the following lines. (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Nerve Control 911.
Full Name: Nerve Control 911 by PhytAge Laboratories
Product Type: Nerve Pain Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $70/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: The official website
Designed For: Nerve health – it claims to:
- reduce nerve pain very fast
- decrease burning, stinging and muscle spasms
- keep inflammation under control
- improve focus and reduce anxiety
Unlike most neuropathy supplements – it's designed for general nerve health (not only for the pain).
So it has several additional benefits besides relieving pain.
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: Totally – it's an excellent general nerve health supplement:
- works best for mild to moderate nerve pain
- very helpful for boosting nerve health
- additional benefits for muscles, anxiety, etc.
So if you want to prevent and reduce nerve damage and pain, Nerve Control 911 is the best.
What I Liked About It
- Excellent formula based on potent herbs
- Potent effect against neuropathy
- Additional benefits (besides nerve pain relief)
- No serious side effects
- Only 2 pills required per day
- Available to buy in most countries
- Reputable brand behind
What I Didn't Like About It
- No authentic user opinions online
- A bit expensive (in the long run)
#1 – Claims & Producer
I will start by giving you some general info on this supplement:
- how it works
- what it's designed for
- who is the brand behind it
As I already said – Nerve Control 911 isn't a classic nerve pain supplement.
That's because it's not designed only to relieve the pain – but mostly to boost and promote nerve health.
So its pain-relieving properties are more of a bonus.
According to its claims:
- it's a “nerve health breakthrough”
- it has a groundbreaking protection formula
- it's meant to produce fast results
I already stated its benefits before – but as I said, they're mostly general and they don't only include nerve pain.
So from this point of view, Nerve Control 911 really is a revolutionary product:
- one of the few supplements designed for general nerve health
- helps more than people with nerve pain
- useful for a large group of people
That's why it's a product that really deserves to be praised.
2. Company Behind
Nerve Control 911's producer is PhytAge Laboratories.
This brand has a pretty long history and a wide portofolio of products:
- all of its supplements are based on highly-natural ingredients
- company has many contact info
- it's also very easy to get it touch with them
Now – since their products are very natural, they're also quite pricey.
Nerve Control 911 looks quite good at this chapter, actually.
But most of the other products from PhytAge are quite expensive (compared to similar products from other brands).
Even so – in terms of reputation, this brand looks really trustworthy.
So you can buy its products without any worries.
You're not going to get scammed at any time.
#2 – Formula (8 out of 10)
For a nerve pain remedy – Nerve Control 911 doesn't have a great formula:
- lacks the most potent ingredients
- mostly based on anti-inflammatory herbs
- pretty uncommon compounds
However, for a nerve support remedy – it actually has a really good formula.
So even though its ingredients aren't amazing at relieving pain – they surely boost nerve health better than anything else.
So from this point of view, Nerve Control 911 has a pretty good formula.
Now – let's take a closer look at its active ingredients.
1. Passion Flower Herb Powder (145 mg)
This herb is really helpful when it comes to decreasing nerve pain:
- has a strong pain relieving power
- it's also helpful against the anxiety caused by nerve problems
- has clinical evidence behind 
Plus – it also comes in a really high dose in this supplement.
2. Marshmallow Root (110 mg)
It's true that this ingredient isn't very common in neuropathy supplements.
However – it does have some unique benefits:
- heals irritated nerve endings
- decreases inflammation
- promotes nerve healing
- prevents against nerve damage
So even though it doesn't look like an essential substance – it's really helpful.
3. Corydalis Powder (100 mg)
This herb is pretty famous for its benefits for nervous system:
- prevents and reduces nerve damage
- decreases consequent pain 
- reduces anxiety and depression
Even though it's not an anti-inflammatory compound, it boosts nerve health in several other ways.
4. Prickly Pear (50 mg)
In case you heard about the Nopal Cactus – well, prickly pear is a compound found in this herb.
And in terms of nerve benefits, it seems really helpful:
- prevents nerve cells from damage/loss of function
- promotes nerve health
So it's more of a general nerve health ingredient.
5. California Poppy Seed (45 mg)
The last ingredient from Nerve Control 911 has more of a calming effect:
- decreases anxiety and insomnia 
- calms down the nervous system
- can also relieve some types of nerve pain
The problem with this compound is that it can sometimes slow down the nervous system too much.
However – Nerve Control contains a pretty low dose.
So it's really safe from this point of view.
This supplement has a really good formula when it comes to general nerve health.
That's exactly what makes it unique (compared to other neuropathy products).
So if you want a supplement with general neuropathy benefits, I strongly recommend Nerve Control 911.
In terms of formula, at least.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about Nerve Control 911 from this point of view.
1. The Pills
This supplement's pills are pretty easy to take for a neuropathy supplement:
- designed as capsules
- covered in gelatin
- average dimensions
In other words – they're quite easy to swallow once you get used to them.
Many neuropathy products come as tablets, which are thicker and harder to swallow.
So Nerve Control 911 has a small advantage here.
2. The Dosage
According to this supplement's label:
- daily dose is 2 pills
- you can take them together or separately
Basically – there's no recommendation about the exact dosage.
As long as you follow the serving size and take 2 pills daily, it's fine.
I would also advise you to take the pills on a full stomach, with plenty of water.
In this way – you avoid any possible digestive side effects.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
I usually analyze a product's customer feedback in order to see how it really works.
But when it comes to Nerve Control 911 – that was pretty hard.
That's because I couldn't find too many real opinions on it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Nerve Control 911 is only available on its official website.
In other words – it has no page on other retailers, so it has no user reviews there.
On the other hand, you can find some reviews on it on the Internet.
But none of them is on a trustworthy website:
- most are on general review sites
- they only describe the product in general
- the writer had never tried it himself
Now – Nerve Control 911's official website does have some customer opinions.
But as in other similar cases, I don't know how authentic they are:
- There are only about 3 customer experiences.
- All of them are positive and highly praising the product.
- One said it really helped with nerve pain, muscles and insomnia.
- Another one praises its pain relieving properties.
As I said, I cannot guarantee these opinions are authentic.
They might be, but they might also no be so.
That's why it's up to you whether you believe them or not.
2. Negative Opinions
It's somehow obvious I found no real complaints on this product.
Since there were only 3 customer opinions – it's not surprise none of them was negative.
Now, I'm sure this supplement doesn't work for everyone.
But since I found no real negative opinion about it, I have nothing to criticize.
As many supplement of this kind – Nerve Control 911 doesn't have any authentic review.
It does have a couple of general ones.
Plus – there are some user opinions on its official website.
But whether they are trustworthy or not, it's up to you to decide.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 1o)
As you can expect – I didn't find any complaint on Nerve Control 911 at this chapter.
However, I consider it quite a safe supplement overall:
- its formula is mostly based on herbs
- they rarely cause any secondary reactions
- doses are also in the average range
Now – I do recommend taking the supplement on a full stomach.
Whether you take it while eating or afterwards – it doesn't really matter.
Just make sure you don't take it on an empty stomach, so that you can avoid any digestive side effects.
But other than that, Nerve Control 911 seems quite safe from my point of view.
#6 – Price (7 out of 10)
Nerve Control 911 is a bit expensive overall, if you ask me.
It's true that it has the same price as many high-quality neuropathy supplements.
But that doesn't make it less pricey – to be honest.
1. The Exact Price
This supplement's lowest price is on its official website:
- Regular price is $69/bottle.
- Price gets much better if you buy this supplement in bulk.
- In the best case, it costs around $49/bottle.
- Shipping is also free.
I also want to mention that you can get 10% off for any order with a VIP Membership.
This means you sign-up for some sort of auto-shipping:
- you receive 4 bottles every 4 months
- that's about $45/bottle
Honestly – I wouldn't recommend going for this option.
In fact, I don't recommend signing up for auto-shipping in any product.
There are some brands that make it really hard for you to cancel your subscription.
So you end up paying a lot for products you simply don't want anymore.
I'm not saying that's the case of Nerve Control 911.
But I've seen this strategy in many brands – so I prefer to avoid this kind of subscriptions.
2. Competitors' Price
I will only compare Nerve Control 911 with my #1 recommended neuropathy supplement.
I'm talking about a product called Nerve Renew:
- Both products have exactly the same price.
- They also offer similar discounts.
- In the best case, they both cost about $49/bottle.
- However, their formulas are very different.
- Nerve Renew has the strongest ingredients against nerve pain.
- While Nerve Control 911's formula is excellent for general nerve health.
Basically – these 2 products are not designed for the exact same things.
They do cost the same, but their benefits are different.
Nerve Control 911 is also helpful for nerve pain (but it's not as strong).
Still – it's much better when it comes to boosting nerve health and preventing damage.
- if you're struggling with severe nerve pain, go for Nerve Renew
- if you pain is not that bad and you're trying to prevent your neuropathy from worsening, go for Nerve Control 911
Nerve Control 911 is indeed quite a pricey supplement.
But from certain points of view – it's worth the money.
Now – if you're only looking for a nerve pain remedy, I don't recommend it.
There's a much better alternative below for the same money.
But if you're looking for a general nerve health product, Nerve Control 911 is the best one I know.
#7 – Availability (8 out of 10)
You can only find this supplement on its official website.
That's pretty typical for many neuropathy supplements (Nervexol, for example).
However – there are some good news when it comes to Nerve Control 911:
- it's also available in most countries (not just US)
- shipping fees depend on the exact country
- on average, they're about $25
- however, they are free in the US
So basically – you can order this supplement no matter where you live.
But you will have to expect an extra shipping fee.
If that's not a problem for you – it's totally fine.
At least this supplement can be bought even outside the US.
#8 – Nerve Control 911 In 3 Ideas
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement.
1. Best For Nerve Health
At this point – this supplement is the best product I know for nerve health.
It's surely helpful from many points of view.
But it's better than any other supplement for boosting and promoting nerve health.
2. Several Benefits
As I said – this supplement has a bunch of additional benefits:
- helpful for chronic nerve pain
- relaxes muscles
- decreases anxiety and depression
- improves memory and focus
That's because it improves the nervous system.
Most neuropathy supplements only work on the painful cause.
That's what makes Nerve Control 911 more special.
3. Quite Pricey
No matter how good this supplement was – it's not perfect.
And its price might be the biggest downside it has:
- costs about the same as other potent nerve pain products
- a bit hard to afford on the long term
Now – I'm not saying it's very overpriced.
But it's surely expensive for most of us in the long run.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely worth it.
It's excellent as a general nerve supplement:
- Best from the market from this point of view
- Several benefits for anxiety, muscle pain, etc.
- Excellent formula based on herbs
Basically – I recommend it in one of the following situations:
- easy to moderate nerve pain
- early stages of neuropathy
- preventing neuropathy from progressing
In other words – it's not the best choice against severe nerve pain.
So if that's your main problem, I recommend another product instead.
But if you want to improve your nerve health while decreasing your moderate pain – it's my top recommendation.
So Nerve Control 911 is surely worth the money – but only if its suitable for your case.
Instead – if your main problem is severe nerve pain, better go for a product called Nerve Renew:
- Best formula I know against nerve pain
- Superior versions of ingredients
- No major side effects (unlike classic medication)
- Many satisfied users behind
Now – Nerve Renew and Nerve Control 911 cost exactly the same.
None of them is very cheap, but they are surely worth the money.
So it's up to your problem which you choose.