It’s time for another anti-fungal review – so is Clear Nails Plus a scam?
Or does it really work as it promises?:
- looks more like a probiotic
- questionable details
- limited reviews
Honestly – it looks a little questionable at first, in my view.
But let’s still find out if my speculations are true or not, in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Clear Nails Plus.
Full Name: Clear Nails Plus Antifungal Probiotic Pills by S.O LABS
Product Type: Anti-Fungus Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $30
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Targeting and eliminating nail fungus.
My Rating: 2 out of 10
Recommended?: No – I found some major red flags about it:
- weak formula
- questionable features
- quite pricey
I strongly suggest you to try the best fungus supplement from the market that I looked into.
What I Liked About It
- Contains some good probiotic
- Can be bought in bundles/packages
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not strong enough to fight fungus
- Questionable background
- Very pricey for its quality
- No official website of the company/brand
- Very limited authentic reviews
- Some biased 3rd party websites
- Might cause adverse reactions
#1 – Claims & Producer
Honestly – I only found minimal info about Clear Nails Plus.
But I will still try to give you some general details about it:
- what health issues it targets
- the company behind it
- how it works
Again – there isn’t much about Clear Nails Plus.
I only saw some of its claims on 3rd party websites – not of its official one:
- removes fungus from toenails
- treats fungal problems all over the body
- shuts down body fungus in a few days
- strengthens nail and nail bed
However – I couldn’t trust these websites, since not one of them looks too legit.
Also, not a single one of them directs you to the product’s official website.
So I would say that these claims are exaggerated and sketchy.
I also noticed that there are many different versions of Clear Nails Plus.
Still, none of them have a solid background or product info.
Overall – I don’t think you can trust any version of this product, so better find a reliable alternative.
2. Company Behind
Based on the product’s label, Clear Nails Fungus is made by S.O LABS.
But upon my careful research, here’s what I found:
- brand has no official/professional website
- no legal info (registration number and year)
- no contact info available
Honestly – there are a lot of red flags about the company.
So I don’t trust this product because it looks like a re-branded one.
Also – if something went wrong, you don’t know whom you can contact.
So that’s why I suggest you to invest in a product that comes from a reputable company.
#2 – Ingredients (3 out of 10)
Unlike other anti-fungal treatments, Clear Nails Plus is a supplement.
To be specific, it’s a dietary supplement that’s has a probiotic composition:
- 40 billion CFU
- one propriety blend
- 4 bacterial strains
Now – the front label states to have “13 protective ingredients.”
But when I check the supplement’s back, that doesn’t really seem true.
The main ingredient present in it is the MAKTREK® (Bi-Pass Technology).
It’s the propriety blend – which is made of the following ingredients:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – stops fungus growth 
- Bifidobacterium Lactis – promotes the growth of good bacteria
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – helps in producing antifungal compounds 
- L. Paracasei – improves the immune system
- Marine Polysaccharide Complex – has some antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits 
- Fructooligosaccharide – aids the growth and balance of good bacteria 
The rest of the ingredients are designed for the capsule composition.
This means they don’t have any active anti-fungus role.
Now – the probiotic does have some anti-fungal properties.
But the overall formula lacks variety and it’s not strong enough, in my view.
The main ingredients of Clear Nails Plus are bacterial strains.
Although they do have some anti-fungal benefits, they’re not that significant.
Plus, the ingredients themselves aren’t varied enough.
So overall – I strongly recommend you to go for more potent alternatives.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (2 out of 10)
Again – Clear Nails Plus has very little info behind it.
For this reason, there are no details about its physical characteristics:
- it probably looks like a typical white capsule
- the smell might be similar to that of a probiotic
Luckily – there’s an official instruction on the product’s label.
The suggested use is taking 2 capsules once daily.
In general – supplements should be taken after or during meals (to avoid stomach cramps).
But I doubt Clear Nails Plus is worth the effort.
#4 – Results (2 out of 10)
I always check for customer reviews – to see how a product works for others.
But unfortunately, Clear Nails Plus has very limited comments.
So it’s a huge red flag for me and I could definitely not trust it.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – there are some 3rd party websites that feature Clear Nails Plus.
But all of them talk about a different versions, which is a little weird.
So in this case, I will mention the reviews on its Amazon listings:
- Some said that it worked for their toenail fungus.
- Others just mentioned that it helped.
- Most customers didn’t experience any changes at all.
- The rest said that it’s not worth buying.
The overall rating of the product is 3.8/5 stars (which isn’t terrible).
But honestly – I don’t think it deserves this rating, since it’s really questionable.
The lack of authentic reviews is not a good sign – so don’t risk your health.
Overall – I don’t recommend Clear Nails Fungus.
Again, it doesn’t have a solid background and there are very few reviews.
So products like this one can be very dangerous to your health.
I strongly suggest you to just look for other alternatives that are safer and trustworthy.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
Products like Clear Nails Plus can have 2 types of results:
- either they’re very destructive
- or they don’t work at all
I’m saying this because of the high number of complaints and the pretty basic formula.
Now – I saw a complain about stomach problems.
If you ask me, it’s quite normal for a probiotic to cause such reactions.
However – it can be dangerous in this case, considering Clear Nails Plus’ problems.
So I don’t think it’s a very good idea to risk your health because of it.
I personally wouldn’t buy it, that’s all I can tell.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
Clear Nails Plus is very expensive for its true value and quality.
So obviously, I don’t consider it a good option at all.
1. The Exact Price
Now – I saw Clear Nails Plus sold on Amazon.
So far, here are the only deals I found there:
- One bottle (60 capsules) costs $29.95
- 3 bottles (180 capsules/3 months supply) cost $49.95
- Free shipping on selected dates
Again – considering the points I mentioned earlier, Clear Nails Plus is not worth it.
It’s still up to you if you want to try it or not, but I don’t recommend it.
It’s simply not a good option for the money.
Now – it might work, but I doubt it can fight more than a mild fungus.
2. Competitors’ Price
Instead – I strongly suggest that you try the best fungus supplement I know.
The product is called Fungus Clear:
- Fungus Clear has a very good formula against fungus all over the body.
- It contains a unique mix of ingredients with notable benefits.
- Clear Nails Plus is more of a probiotic supplement.
- The formula is made to fight fungus, but it’s rather weak.
- Fungus Clear only requires a capsule per day.
- On the other hand, Clear Nails Plus recommends 2 capsules daily.
- Normally, Fungus Clear costs $69 but can be bought for only $49/bottle.
- On the other hand, Clear Nails Plus starts at $29.95/bottle.
Obviously – Fungus Clear is the better option than Clear Nails Plus (in my view).
It worked for a lot of people and it comes from a reputable brand.
Although Clear Nails Fungus is cheaper in price, it’s not worth it even close to its competitor.
So I believe Fungus Clear is a better investment overall.
Now – I strongly recommend that you consider allaspects of Clear Nails Plus.
Its lower price doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s a better deal.
That’s why I can’t recommend it, despite being rather affordable (for a fungus product).
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would summarize my opinion about Clear Nails Fungus.
1. Basic Formulation
Clear Nails Fungus’ formula is a probiotic supplement that contains the following:
- a propriety blend
- 40 billion CFU
- 4 bacterial strains
However – the formula seems to be quite dangerous for some, according to their stories.
2. Unknown Background
In my view, Clear Nails Plus should have a credible background.
It’s one of my requirements when considering a product legit.
But unfortunately, Clear Nails Plus has an unsearchable source.
I’m not saying that it’s a scam, but there’s a huge possibility that it is.
3. Quite Pricey
Lastly, Clear Nails Fungus looks somehow affordable.
But again – I want you to consider its other aspects as well.
The lack of important info makes me question if the price is worth it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – there are enough reasons why:
- Weak formula against fungus
- Unknown sources/background
- Expensive for its true value
- Has some questionable features
- Doesn’t have a professional website
- Very limited authentic reviews
- Can cause serious side effects often
The points mentioned above are enough to show you why I don’t recommend it.
I just don’t feel that it’s worth the money – or the effort.
So what do I recommend instead?
An excellent product called Fungus Clear:
- Contains a mix of unique ingredients
- Long-lasting effect
- Treats almost all types of fungus in the body
- Minimal to no chances of side effects
Fungus Clear is not a cheap option but I can guarantee that it works.
So if you ask me, it’s the better option and it’s my #1 recommendation.
You will definitely get your money’s worth if you go for it.