It’s time to review Optima Omega-3 +, a supplement I strongly recommend.
At this point – I feel like it’s the best Omega 3 product I came across:
- high dosages
- strong formula backed-up with clinical evidence
- lowest price on the market
So compared to any other fish oil supplement – Optima Omega-3 h+ as some better features.
What exactly do I mean?
Let’s analyze each of its aspects and features (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Optima Omega-3 +.
Full Name: Optima Omega-3 + by Nuzena
Product Type: Fish oil supplement
Best Actual Price: $30/bottle (standard price)
However – you can also get it for:
- $20/bottle (using a coupon code from below)
- about $15/bottle (when buying a larger quantity)
Additionally – you can pay of these prices in 4 monthly installments.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Nuzena’s official website
Designed For: Several health problems – fish oil is very helpful in:
- joint pain and inflammation (even rheumatoid arthritis)
- joint stiffness
- skin conditions
I mostly recommend it for joint problems and stiffness (decreases inflammation and improves lubrication).
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 (Best rated fish oil supplement)
Recommended?: Totally – it’s the best Omega-3 supplement I know:
- excellent formula and ingredients
- lower price than all competitors
- unique payment options (monthly installments)
So it’s a supplement I would strongly recommend if you’re looking for a fish oil product.
What I Liked About It
- Great formula and well-dosed ingredients
- Each compound has some studies behind
- Effective for most joint problems involving pain/inflammation
- Also works for heart and skin issues
- Pills formulated as softgels (which are easier to swallow)
- Lowest price on the market
- Discounts available for larger packages
- Installments payment available
- Free shipping on orders over $50
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very few authentic reviews available
- No negative opinions about it so far
#1 – What It Is & Claims
Before I get into more details on this product – here’s some general info about it:
- what is the company behind
- what it promises
- how exactly it works
According to its official website – this supplement is “the king of fish oil formulas”.
And if you ask me, that’s pretty much true:
- contains a full spectrum Omega-3 complex 
- free of gluten and GMO
- main ingredients have scientific research behind
Now – you can surely find these features in other Omega-3 supplements as well.
But Nuzena’s product beats its competition in terms of price, payment methods and value.
So that’s why I personally agree that it’s “the king” of fish oil supplements.
2. Company Behind
Optima Omega-3 is produced by a brand called Nuzena.
This company has quite a short history (as it’s not been on the market for ages).
However – it has some unique features:
- produces over 20 different health supplements
- most of them have the same formulas as pricier competitors
- this gives people the chance to get the same supplement much cheaper
- also, they allow installments payment
Basically – Nuzena’s products are a much cheaper alternative to famous health supplements.
They have identical ingredients but much lower prices.
That’s why I’m personally a big fan of Nuzena.
So if you see their products recommended on my website, these are the reasons why.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
In my opinion – Optima Omega-3 + has the perfect composition (for a fish oil supplement):
- contains the most essential ingredients
- excellent dosages (for active ingredients)
- compounds have clinical evidence behind
So overall – I would say that’s the best type of formula for a fish oil product.
Nuzena’s supplement is not the only one containing it.
In fact – there are about 3 other supplements I know with the exact formula.
However, all are a lot pricier than Nuzena’s product.
Back to the formula – I would divide its ingredients in 2 groups:
- Omega 3
So let’s take a closer look at each.
1. Omega 3
Basically – this group is the main responsible for this product’s effect.
Optima Omega-3 + contains 1200 mg of fish oil – out of which 720 mg are authentic Omega 3.
So how exactly do they help?:
- essential for heart health and well-being
- increase joint flexibility and decrease pain
- reduce inflammation
Now – there are 2 types of Omega 3 acids in Nuzena’s supplement:
- EPA (432 mg) – essential against inflammation and joint stiffness. 
- DHA (288 mg) – maintains healthy skin and joint lubrication.
Out of all types of Omega 3 acids, EPA and DHA are the most important ones. 
In terms of health – they have the highest benefits.
So Nuzena’s supplement contains the best combination when it comes to this.
This group includes 2 ingredients:
- total fat
- HDL cholesterol
Now – this kind of ingredients may sound harmful, but they’re actually the opposite.
That’s because the fat from fish oil is extremely helpful for the human body:
- supports heart health and fights hypertension
- lubricates joints and helps stiffness
- promotes skin health
- improves acne marks
Though fat in general causes heart and liver problems – fat derived from fish does the opposite.
So these 2 ingredients are only going to benefit you, I can guarantee for that.
Optima Omega-3 + has an excellent formula:
- contains the top forms of Omega 3 acids
- all ingredients have good dosages
- compounds are scientifically tested
Overall – Nuzena’s supplement is surely my #1 recommendation when it comes to fish oil products.
As I said, it’s not the only one with this exact formula.
But it’s by far the cheapest one.
So instead of spending an extra $20/bottle, better choose Nuzena’s alternative.
#3 – How To Use It (10 out of 10)
Up next – I will give you more details on this supplement’s pills and schedule.
1. The Pills
Nuzena’s product has a small advantage here (compared to other fish oil products).
Its pills are formulated as softgel capsules:
- smaller dimensions
- a lot easier to swallow
- no fishy taste after swallowing them
Many Omega 3 products contain regular capsules (which are larger and have a nasty taste).
So I really appreciate Optima Omega-3 +’s formulation.
2. The Schedule
Just like most supplements – this one has a regular schedule:
- requires 2 pills per day
- it’s recommended to space them out
- however, results are the same even if you take them together
Now – the label suggests taking a pill at noon and the other one in the evening.
I would add that it’s better to take them after eating (not on an empty stomach).
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
In order for you to see the whole picture on this supplement – I tried looking for other opinions.
For this reason, I tried to analyze previous customers’ views on this product.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
First of all – I found very few reviews on this supplement:
- mostly sold on its official website
- appeared on Amazon quite recently (so it has no reviews)
- it’s not been on the market for long
For this reason, all of the authentic reviews I found about it were on its official website.
I tend to ignore official website reviews (because they’re usually biased).
But in this case – Nuzena allows you to leave your own review after purchasing the product.
So this makes me believe they are quite real.
Out of the 8 reviews I found, here’s what most people say:
- Some claim it helped their arthritis and joint stiffness a lot.
- Other praise it for its skin benefits.
- There are enough saying it’s an excellent choice for improving your health.
- A few others praise its quality and the helpful staff.
- Others admit it’s the cheapest fish oil they have found.
As I said – I can’t guarantee these reviews are 100% real (though I believe they are).
So if you have a personal experience with this product (whether good or bad), I would love to hear it.
Because at this point – I have a great opinion on Nuzena’s supplement.
2. Negative Opinions
Unfortunately – I couldn’t find any legit one.
I say unfortunately because I would like to hear a bad side on this product as well (no supplement is perfect).
I did find some reviews – but they were only promotional:
- the writers haven’t actually tried the product
- they only said the same things mentioned on its label
- the main goal was to make you buy the product (or an alternative they recommended)
So at this point – I can’t give out any bad opinion on Optima Omega-3 +.
In case you have any, please let me know (even if you’re totally disappointed by it).
Nuzena’s supplement doesn’t have a lot of authentic customer reviews.
But out of the ones I found – most are positive:
- many users are satisfied with price and effect
- some say it’s an excellent choice even for healthy people
So I personally have a good view on this supplement as well, considering the reviews.
It’s the only fish oil supplement I would strongly recommend at any time.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Out of the few reviews I found on this supplement – none complained about any side effect.
To be honest, it’s true that fish oil product don’t cause major side effects.
So from this point of view – Optima Omega-3 + is quite safe.
Now – among the rare side effects of fish oil, the most common are:
- nausea and diarrhea
- low blood pressure
- acid reflux
- bleeding gums
However – these side effects appear extremely rarely.
And in most cases, they appear in people taking excessive quantities for years.
So when it comes to Nuzena’s supplement, there’s no reason to worry about:
- dosages among the recommended limits
- ingested amount of fish oil isn’t excessive
- no serious complaints on side effects so far
#6 – Price (10 out of 10)
That’s definitely the best thing about Optima Omega-3 +.
And obviously – it’s the main reason why I strongly recommend it (as well as other Nuzena products).
1. The Exact Price
As I said in the beginning – this supplement’s lowest price is on Nuzena’s official website:
- A bottle costs $30 (standard price).
- You can save $10 with the code below.
- Shipping fees are around $5 (US) and $14 (internationally).
- However, it’s free on any orders over $50.
- Also, if you buy more than 1 bottle – you will get a significant discount.
Basically – instead of paying $30/bottle, you will get it for about $15 (and free shipping).
However, this price is available when buying the largest package.
That’s the trick I do with many supplements and it helps me save a ton of money.
And honestly – I don’t know any QUALITY fish oil supplement that costs $15/bottle.
That’s why I strongly recommend this product.
But there’s one other major advantage it has – installments payment:
- You can pay any order in 4 monthly installments.
- Price begins at $7.5/month.
- Final price is the same as if you paid at once.
Basically – Nuzena is the only brand that allows this payment option.
And if you ask me, it’s an awesome one (many people can’t afford paying an order at once).
So this supplement has a major advantage here.
2. Worth It Or Not?
In terms of price – it’s definitely worth it.
As I said, I don’t know any other fish oil supplement with such an affordable price (and installments option).
It’s true that there are many cheap fish oil products on the market.
But their formula and effect is the same – cheap.
That’s why Optima Omega-3 + is even better: it’s really high quality but still affordable.
#7 – Availability (9 out of 10)
Optima Omega-3 + (just like all Nuzena products) are quite easy to find.
Now – my top advice would be to buy it from its official website:
- Much better price than in all retailers.
- Free shipping in most orders (over $50).
- Significant discounts when buying more bottles at once.
- $10 off coupon code allowed to use.
- They also offer a free consultation.
On the other hand – 3rd party retailers have fixed prices:
- Amazon doesn’t offer any discount
- It doesn’t allow you to use any coupon code
- It also doesn’t ship the product in all locations
- Ebay has a much higher price (plus shipping)
- Also, it’s not as safe
For this reason, I would pick Nuzena’s website at any time.
I can guarantee that it’s extremely safe and your order will arrive in time.
#8 – Optima Omega-3 + In 3 Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product (in 3 ideas).
1. Excellent Composition
In terms of formula – this product has the perfect ingredient list:
- contains essential substances
- based on the top forms of Omega 3 acids
- high dosages in all ingredients
- compounds have studies behind
As I said, it’s surely not the only fish oil supplement with this ingredient list.
But the other ones are a lot pricier – so that’s what makes the difference.
2. Lowest Price In Its Category
Compared to most fish oil supplements – Optima Omega-3 + is way cheaper.
Now, it’s true that $30/bottle doesn’t sound a great price.
But for the ingredients and value it has – it’s certainly a good one.
And as I said, you can get $10 off using the code I mentioned above.
However – what makes this supplement cheaper is its discount rate:
- $30 off for 3 months supplies (around $17/bottle)
- $60 off for 5 months supplies ($16/bottle)
- lastly, $90 off for 7 months supply ($15/bottle)
Tell me another quality fish oil supplement that costs $15/bottle.
Trust me – I checked the market and there isn’t any other.
3. Can Be Paid Later
That’s a unique feature of Nuzena:
- allows payment in 4 equal installments
- you can pay any order in 4 months
- price is the same as if you paid from the start
This is one of the major reason why I’m a big fan of this brand (and most of its products).
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Totally worth it.
Among all the Omega-3 supplements I looked into – this is by far the best one:
- Great ingredients in high dosages.
- Clinical evidence behind most compounds.
- Lowest price on the market (among quality supplements).
- You can get a bottle for almost $15.
- Installments payment available (for all orders).
- Free shipping for any order over $50.
In terms of effect, I strongly recommend it as well.
It works for joint pain, stiffness and inflammation – but also for minor heart issues and skin problems.
As I said before – it’s not the only fish oil supplement that works.
In fact, there are many others.
But none is as cheap as Optima Omega-3 + – and that’s a major reason why I recommend it.
So if you want the best formulation for the lowest price, this product is my #1 pick.