It's time to review Omega Q Plus Resveratrol, a supplement that looks great on paper:
- excellent composition
- specially created by an integrative cardiologist
- helpful for several health problems
But is this product a good choice? Considering its price – it doesn't seem like a great deal.
So could it possibly be a scam?
Well – I analyzed everything about it so that you can find out what lies behind it.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on this supplement.
Full Name: Omega Q Plus Resveratrol by Dr. Sinatra
Product Type: Omega-3/General Health Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $38/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: HealthyDirections.com
Designed For: Cardio support and healthy aging.
It's also a general health supplement:
- decreases high blood pressure
- lowers cholesterol
- has some major antioxidant proprieties
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: Definitely (as long as you afford it on the long term):
- excellent composition and ingredients
- great results for heart and general health
- many satisfied users
It's only that it's quite an expensive supplement overall.
If you need a cheaper alternative, this product has the best quality/price among Omega-3 supplements.
What I Liked About It
- Strong formula with very high-quality ingredients
- Contains 3 trademark compounds
- Effective for heart health, aging but also for general health
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
- Many satisfied customers on Amazon
- High number of positive reviews
- Available in several retailers
What I Didn't Like About It
- Quite expensive on the long term
- Most people get the same benefits from less concentrated (and cheaper) products
- Only ships in the US
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all – I want to give you some general info about this supplement:
- how exactly it works
- what it claims to do
- who is the company behind it
This product is one of the few Omega-3 supplements mostly focused on heart health.
Typically – Omega-3 products are designed for general health.
That's why Dr. Sinatra's product isn't a regular Omega-3 supplement:
- it does work for general health and different issues
- but its main purpose is heart health
Now – here's what it claims on its official website:
- It's a “superstar” cardio supplement.
- Addresses multiple heart health concerns.
- Supports healthy aging and much more.
To be honest, I believe these claims are true.
That's because in terms of composition and customer feedback – this supplement looks excellent.
So I personally have a great opinion on it overall.
2. Company Behind
This supplement's producer is Dr. Stephen Sinatra – a cardiologist with a long experience.
There isn't much info about this doctor's company (if there is any).
But all of its products and advice are available on Healthy Directions' official website.
Healthy Directions itself is a reputable brand:
- it's been on the market for a long time
- many different supplements in its portofolio
- has collaborations with several specialists
So I can guarantee that Dr. Sinatra's products are legit and authentic.
#2 – Formula (9.50 out of 10)
If you ask me – Omega Q Plus Resveratrol has one of the best compositions I've seen in an Omega-3 product.
That's probably because it's not a typical Omega-3 supplement.
But even so – it deserves all praises:
- several trademark ingredients
- combines Omega-3 with other potent ingredients
- very high doses in most substances
- the only product with this exact formula
Now – I would divide its active ingredients in 3 groups:
- Vitamins, Minerals & Fat
- Fish Oil
So let's analyze each group closely.
1. Vitamins, Minerals & Fat
At this chapter – Omega Q Plus Resveratrol contains more ingredients than a classic Omega-3 product:
- Vitamin B6 – prevents atherosclerosis and lowers cholesterol. 
- Folate – decreases stroke risks in people with high blood pressure. 
- Vitamin B12 – prevent and improve heart disease.
- Chromium (Crominex 3+) – decreases cholesterol and promotes blood vessel health. 
Obviously, these compounds have many other benefits (especially Crominex 3+).
But I only listed the most important ones.
Also – this supplement contains cholesterol and fat (which are typical for Omega-3 supplements).
These 2 ingredients might seem harmful – but they're actually very helpful:
- fish oil fat is very healthy
- it supports heart health
- it also decreases high blood pressure
2. Fish Oil
This supplement contains CalaMarine Oil Concentrate (extracted from squid).
According to its claims, squid oil has certain advantages over regular fish oil:
- higher dose of DHA
- more eco-friendly
- doesn't cause any fishy burps
Now – here's the fish oil Omega Q Plus Resveratrol contains:
- CalaMarine Oil Concentrate (1250 mg)
- DHA (350 mg)
- EPA (200 mg)
Honestly, these doses aren't huge (compared to regular fish oil supplements).
This product does contain the top forms of Omega-3: DHA and EPA.
But so do most fish oil products (and the doses are pretty close).
So I don't think Omega Q Plus Resveratrol has a major advantage at this chapter.
This supplement contains 3 excellent antioxidants:
- L-Carnitine Fumarate
- Coenzyme Q10 (Hydro Q-Sorb)
- Trans Resveratrol 
All of them have similar benefits – including anti-aging, lowering inflammation and decreasing oxidative stress (and even more).
As for Hydro Q-Sorb:
- it's an improved version of Coenzyme Q10
- has a 7 times better absorption
- it's extremely beneficial for cardiovascular health
So at this chapter – Omega Q Plus Resveratrol has an excellent composition.
This supplement has one of the best formulas I know (for an Omega-3 product):
- combines Omega-3 with potent antioxidants and vitamins
- high doses in most ingredients
- 3 trademark compounds
It's true that the Omega-3 it contains aren't much better (compared to a classic fish oil supplement).
But its vitamins and antioxidant totally compensate for that.
So in terms of formula – it's a product I strongly recommend.
#3 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here I will give you a few details on this supplement's pills and dosage.
1. The Pills
Like many fish oil supplements – Omega Q's pills are formulated as softgels.
This makes them tinier and easier to swallow.
Other than that – here's how these pills look like (in terms of dimensions):
2. The Dosage
Omega Q Plus Resveratrol offers some very clear directions on how you should take it:
- You need 2 pills every day.
- It's recommended to take them while eating.
- Taking them after the meal should be fine too (if you ask me).
- The exact time when you take them is up to you.
Basically – this supplement has a regular dosage, as most Omega-3 products require 2 pills a day.
So from this point of view, it's quite easy to take.
Just keep in mind that you shouldn't take it on an empty stomach (higher risk of stomach pain).
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
In order to show you how this product works – I looked at its Amazon reviews.
Those are always written by real users, so they are clearly authentic.
Note: I only included real opinions/reviews, not promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Firstly – this supplement has an average rating of 4.2 stars on Amazon.
Considering it only has about 70 reviews, that's a great number.
So it's quite obvious that it works for most people.
Now – here's what most satisfied users say about it:
- Some say it's excellent for pain and fibromyalgia.
- Others claim it helped lower their cholesterol really fast.
- Many praise it for its heart benefits and blood pressure.
- A few others say it's a great anti-aging remedy.
- I also found enough praises about its effect on well-being.
Basically – this product does what it actually claims in reality.
That's the reason why most of its users gave it the highest grade.
So these positive reviews are the best proof that Omega Q Plus Resveratrol is a quality product.
2. Negative Opinions
Obviously – this product is far from perfect.
That's the reason why it also has a couple of complaints:
- Some say it's too expensive for what it does.
- Others claim it didn't help them at all.
- A few others complain that the box and pills were damaged.
Basically – these complaints are way less than the positive reviews this product has.
Also, the per cent of users who saw no improvement is very little.
I surely agree that this product is indeed quite pricey (especially when compared to others).
But overall – it's definitely not a scam.
Omega Q Plus Resveratrol has a high number of praises on Amazon.
It also has additional reviews on other 3rd party websites – but I can't guarantee that they're unbiased.
Instead – its Amazon reviews are surely authentic.
So considering the high number of praises, it's surely a product that works.
It's not my #1 recommended Omega-3 supplement, since it's a bit too pricey overall.
But it's surely a product I would recommend anytime.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Omega Q Plus Resveratrol doesn't have any complaint on Amazon at this chapter.
That's probably because Omega-3 supplements rarely cause side effects.
Also – the label recommends taking the pills while eating.
That's a smart way to prevent digestive side effects (especially stomach cramps).
Now – here are the few secondary reactions Omega-3 supplements can cause:
- digestive pain and nausea
- acid reflux
- bad breath
But as I said, they are usually very rare and don't appear in most people.
Even so – Omega Q seems very safe from this point of view, according to its reviews.
#6 – Price (7 out of 10)
This is one of the few downsides I found about this supplement.
Even though it has an awesome formula – it is indeed a bit pricey and hard to afford on the long term.
1. The Exact Price
Omega Q Plus Resveratrol's lowest price is on Healthy Direction's website:
- Listing price is $42.99/bottle.
- However, you can sign up for auto-shipping for a lower price.
- In this case, you get 10% off and free shipping for any order.
- That's around $38/bottle plus free shipping.
Now – $38/bottle is a bit too much for an Omega-3 supplement.
This supplement surely has a superior formula, which is totally worth $38 (even $42).
But most people would do well enough with a classic Omega-3 product.
That's why I consider Omega Q Plus Resveratrol a bit too expensive.
One more thing you should keep in mind is that it's also available on other retailers, but the price is much higher.
2. Competitors' Price
I want to compare Omega Q Plus Resveratrol with my #1 recommend Omega-3 product.
I'm talking about Optima Omega-3 + from Nuzena:
- Both supplements have excellent ingredients.
- But overall, Omega Q's formula is more superior.
- Omega Q costs $42/bottle normally.
- In some cases, you can get it for about $38 (with auto-shipping).
- Optima Omega-3 costs $30/bottle normally.
- However, you can get it fro about $15 (using a strategy I discovered).
- Plus, you can also pay it in 4 equal monthly installments.
So basically – Omega Q is better in terms of formula and composition.
But in terms of price, it's much harder to afford on the long run.
On the other hand – Optima Omega-3 + also has a great formula, but it's not that excellent overall.
Still, in terms of price/quality – it's a much better deal.
Also – it should work well enough for most people (especially for those who don't have several problems).
So it's totally up to you what you choose.
Omega Q Plus Resveratrol is a bit expensive, but it's totally worth the price.
Even so – I recommend you to think twice before buying it:
- You may get the results you need with a less concentrated product.
- If you really want Omega Q, make sure you afford it in the long run.
In case it's too expensive for you, I recommend the cheaper alternative I showed you above.
#7 – Availability (10 out of 10)
As I said before – this supplement is quite easy to buy online.
It's available on several retailers (including Amazon, Ebay and even Walmart).
Plus – you can also find it in less famous retailers.
But as I already mention, I strongly recommend going for Healthy Directions's website:
- It's stated as “Dr. Sinatra's official website”.
- Price is much lower than in any other retailer.
- You can get a $4 with auto-shipping (though I don't necessarily recommend that).
Now – Amazon is surely a more convenient option for most people.
But this supplement's price is almost $10 higher.
So if you want the lowest cost – I totally recommend Healthy Directions.
#8 – FAQs
We'll mention in this chapter the common questions about Omega Q Plus Resveratrol.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it's easier to spot here.
1. What is it designed for?
Omega Q Plus Resveratrol is an Omega-3 supplement.
It's basically used to improve heart health and address multiple heart concerns.
Also – it claims to support healthy aging.
2. How should you take this product?
In general – Omega Q Plus Resveratrol has very easy usage directions.
You only need to take 2 pills per day.
Take them while eating or after the meal.
3. How long does one bottle last?
The standard bottle of Omega Q Plus Resveratrol has 60 softgels.
So if you follow the correct serving size, it will be good for 1 month.
4. Can I use it with other supplements?
Omega Q Plus Resveratrol is safe to use with other supplements.
I would only suggest that you don't take all of them at one time.
It's still better to space them out throughout the day.
5. Are there any serious side effects?
At this point, there are no serious side effect complaints about Omega Q Plus Resveratrol.
But there's some feedback about it:
- diarrhea and digestive pain
- acid reflux and bad breath
However – these are not considered very serious and there are ways to avoid them.
6. What's its best price?
The best price for Omega Q Plus Resveratrol is $38/bottle.
But that is if you sign up for its auto-shipping which will give you 10% off.
For comparison, its standard price is $42.99/bottle.
#9 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on Omega Q Plus Resveratrol.
1. Excellent Composition
This supplement has one of the best formulas I know (among Omega-3 products):
- based on 3 trademark compounds
- varied ingredients (fat, Omega-3 acids, antioxidants)
- high doses overall
- most compounds have studies behind
So if you want a strong Omega-3 composition, this supplement is one of my top picks.
2. Works For Most People
Omega Q has plenty of satisfied users on Amazon:
- many praise it for its heart benefits
- others say it's better than regular products
- lots of customers claim it helped them a lot
Now – don't imagine this supplement works for every single user.
But it has a very high per cent of satisfied customers, which tells a lot about its potency.
3. Cheaper On Its Seller's Website
As I already advised you – always buy this supplement from its official website.
Though it's easy to find in other retailers as well, price is around $10 higher.
That's quite a high amount, if you ask me.
For this reason – make sure to look at all retailers before making a purchase.
And if you want the lowest price, go for its official website.
My Verdict – Worth Buying Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely worth buying.
Despite being a pricey supplement – it's totally worth the money:
- One of the best formulas on the market.
- Strong ingredients in high concentrations.
- Helpful for heart health, aging and additional issues.
- Many satisfied users and praises.
However, make sure you afford this supplement in the long run, before making any purchase.
There's no point using it for 1-2 months and then giving up.
In this case, you will not see what it can really.
For this reason – if you can't afford it on the long term, I recommend a cheaper alternative.
I'm talking about Optima Omega-3 + from Nuzena:
- really good formula as well
- much lower price
- best quality/price from the market
- installments payment available
As I said before – this supplement works well enough for most people.
So despite not being as concentrated as Omega Q – in most cases, it does about the same.
That's why I consider it a great alternative for people who can't afford Omega Q Plus Resveratrol.