It's time to review MindMD – which is a really potent memory & cognitive supplement:
- unique formula
- excellent ingredients
- great quality/price
So what lies behind this supplement? What makes it such a good choice?
Here's everything you need to know about it (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on MindMD.
Full Name: MindMD from 1MD
Product Type: Cognitive Supplement
Best Actual Price: $50/bottle normally ($46 in the best case)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Cognitive support – according to its official website:
- supports mental clarity and focus
- promotes a positive mood
- supports memory and cognitive function
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes – it's a really good product overall:
- helpful for a bunch of issues (memory, anxiety, brain fog, etc.)
- potent formula
- affordable price
Still – I recommend a stronger alternative that makes a much better choice overall.
Later Edit: This product is currently discontinued.
What I Liked About It
- High-quality ingredients in high doses
- Also contains some unique compounds (even superior versions)
- Only requires 2 pills/day
- Works for several problems and issues
- Boosts cognitive function but also fights depression
- Pretty affordable price
What I Didn't Like About It
- Very few user reviews
- Only available on its official website
- Shipping isn't free in all cases
- Discontinued very often
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some general info on this supplement:
- how exactly it works
- what it's designed for
- who is the company behind it
According to its official website – MindMD is a “broad spectrum cognitive support”.
It's also also helpful for a better mood and a sharper mind:
Other than that, its claims look pretty legit:
- Supports the nervous system.
- Reduces anxiety and enhances focus.
- Boosts mental clarity, memory, relaxation and cognitive function.
And given its formula – I personally believe these claims are true.
So from this point of view, it looks like a very high-quality product.
The company behind MindMD is called 1MD:
- several high-quality products in its portfolio
- lots of contact info
Now – getting in touch with this brand is quite easily.
They also have a detailed shipping and money back guarantee policy.
So it's surely a trustworthy brand from this point of view.
#2 – Formula (9 out of 10)
MindMD's composition is really good at first sight:
- contains classic cognitive ingredients
- it's also rich in antioxidants
- formula itself is unique
It's also worth mentioning that most of this supplement's compounds have excellent doses.
So from this point of view – the effect should be strong enough.
Now, let's take a closer look at its active ingredients.
1. Bacopin® (300 mg)
This is an essential ingredient in cognitive supplements.
It's extracted from a herb called Bacopa Monnieri:
- boosts cognitive power 
- also helps with anxiety and stress
- fights depression
Now – MindMD contains a superior form of this herb (a trademarked version).
This means its effect is stronger and its absorption is much better (compared to the classic version).
Also, 300 mg is the optimal dose for this ingredient.
2. Curcumin C3® Complex (400 mg)
Curcumin is probably the best anti-inflammatory among all herbs.
But when it comes to general health – it has some strong anti-oxidant proprieties:
- fights free radicals
- prevents cell damage
- reduces oxidative stress 
Also – this exact form of curcumin has lots of evidence behind.
Not to mention that it's a trademark version, so its absorption is much better compared to the classic form.
3. Phosphatidylserine (100 mg)
That's another very common ingredient in cognitive supplements:
- improves working memory 
- reduces stress
- stimulates attention
Normally – the levels of this ingredient in the human body get lower with aging.
So 100 mg is a pretty good dose overall.
4. High Catechin Green Tea (30 mg)
Green tea is a very potent antioxidant.
Therefore, its benefits are pretty similar to those of curcumin.
5. Ashwagandha Extract (200 mg)
This herb has a long history in terms of mental health:
- promotes a calming effect 
- reduces general stress
- lowers cortisol levels
6. Centellin® Gotu Kola (75 mg)
That's one of the unique ingredients from MindMD.
And in terms of benefits – it also brings in some unique actions:
- promotes healthy nerve growth
- increases calm and memory 
7. Rhodiola Rosea Extract (50 mg)
This herb is excellent when it comes to reducing brain fog. 
The dose from MindMD isn't great, but it's enough for the beginning.
8. BioPerine® (5 mg)
That's actually the extract of black pepper and it doesn't have an active role in this product.
It's mostly meant to increase the absorption of curcumin.
The dose is small but excellent in this case.
Overall – MindMD has a very potent composition:
- contains some essential cognitive ingredients
- also contains some unique compounds
- pretty high doses overall
So it's the kind of formula I would recommend.
Its cognitive benefits are real.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Here's what you should know on MindMD at this chapter.
1. The Pills
This supplement is formulated as classic capsules:
- covered in gelatin
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
Basically – when it comes to taking this kind of pills, there shouldn't be any issues.
They're very easy to take and you should get used to them quite easily.
2. The Dosage
According to its label, the serving size is 2 pills per day.
That's a great advantage for a cognitive supplement, to be honest:
- some products require even 6-7 pills/day
- the average dosage is about 3-4 pills daily
So from this point of view, MindMD is quite simple to take.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
In order to give you an unbiased view on this product, I will look at its customer feedback.
And like many similar supplements, MindMD has a couple of issues at this chapter.
I'm mostly talking about its lack of real reviews.
1. What People Say
Basically – this product has very few authentic opinions:
- no user reviews outside its official website
- few opinions on its official page
So normally, I would not consider reviews from official websites (they tend to be biased).
However – MindMD allows you to write your own review (after you verify your purchase).
That's what makes its few existing reviews quite credible.
Now – here's what people say about it:
- All the reviews there are positive.
- One is praising the product for its effect on memory.
- Another person claims it helped with his stress.
As I said – there are no complaints or negative reviews.
But since the existing reviews are very few, it's quite obvious.
So it's totally up to you whether you trust the opinions from MindMD's website or not.
MindMD has a bit of a problem at this chapter.
Since it has no real opinions outside its official website, it's hard to judge it fairly.
It's true that it's a pretty recent product.
But even so, its lack of authentic reviews isn't a positive thing at all.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
As you might expect – there are no opinions on MindMD related to its secondary reactions.
Even so, I personally consider it a pretty safe product:
- its ingredients don't cause side effects too often
- their doses are not above the average
- cognitive products are pretty safe usually
So from my point of view – you shouldn't worry too much about it here.
It shouldn't cause you any serious issues.
At least if you take it as the label recommends.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
For a cognitive supplement – MindMD isn't even too expensive.
It's true that it's not a cheap product at first sight.
But compared to others, it's rather affordable.
1. The Exact Price
Basically – MindMD is only available on its official website:
- Standard price is $49.99/bottle.
- You can get a discount if you buy several bottles at once.
- In this case, the lowest price is $46/bottle.
- Shipping is also free for more than one bottle.
As I said – $50/bottle isn't a low price at all.
But given that other supplements cost way over $100, it's not even that much.
It's up to you whether you want to go for the largest package and get it for $46/bottle.
Since there's only a $4 difference, I personally don't think it matters so much.
But overall, it's far from a pricey nootropic.
2. Competitors' Price
I will only compare MindMD with my #1 recommended brain supplement.
I'm talking about a product called Mind Lab Pro:
- Both supplements have some awesome formulas.
- However, Mind Lab Pro's composition is slightly better.
- In terms of cost, they have about the same standard price ($50).
- But it's the discounts that make the difference.
- The lowest price of MindMD is $46/bottle.
- On the other hand, Mind Lab Pro costs 49/bottle.
- MindMD is often discontinued, while Mind Lab Pro is always available.
Basically – both supplements are very valuable.
But in terms of quality/price, Mind Lab Pro is clearly superior, in my view.
Its composition is more varied and stronger overall.
Not to mention that it has more satisfied users behind.
So even though there's no huge difference in their quality, I consider Mind Lab Pro a better choice.
MindMD is an average supplement in terms of price.
It's surely not cheap, but it's not expensive either.
Still, I personally prefer a cheaper alternative that makes a better deal overall.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on MindMD in 3 ideas.
1. Excellent Composition
In my opinion – MindMD has a really good formula overall:
- contains the essential memory boosters
- its ingredients have high doses
- the combination itself is very good
So from my perspective, it's a great choice.
2. Unique Formula
As I said – some ingredients from MindMD can't be found in other supplements:
- Curcumin C3 Reduct
And even if you can find some of them in other products as well – they usually come in a weaker version.
That makes this formula pretty rare and unique.
3. Good Quality/Price
Like I told you, MindMD makes a good choice in terms of quality/price.
That's because its formula is very potent, while its price is quite affordable.
It's not my top pick, I already said it.
But it's totally worth buying.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes it is.
It's one of the best brain & cognitive supplements:
- Excellent formula with some unique ingredients
- Helpful for a bunch of issues (better memory, brain fog, anxiety, etc.)
- Rich in potent antioxidants
- Great quality/price
However, its biggest problem is that it runs out of stock very often.
So if you plan to use it in the long run, you have 2 options:
- you buy a larger supply whenever you find it available
- you keep an eye on its website weekly
Still – none of these strategies can guarantee that you can eventually get the product.
That's why it's not among my top recommended nootropics.
But even so, in terms of quality – it's definitely a very good product.
It's just that I prefer recommending something you can find in the long run.
So what do I recommend instead? A product called Mind Lab Pro:
- excellent formula with over 10 ingredients
- really effective for many issues
- extremely affordable for its quality
Not to mention that it's a product you can easily find (on its official website).
So you can use it on the long term, without any worries.