It's time to review Happy Head's product – which comes with a new approach for hair loss.
For this reason, it's the best treatment for male/female pattern hair loss:
- personalised solution for each user
- different from similar products
- lower risk of side effects
- much better results
So what makes Happy Head better than others?
And how does it treat male/female pattern hair loss?
Find out everything in my detailed review.
Note: This review is based on my experience + research on Happy Head products.
Full Name: Individual Formula by Happy Head
Product Type: Hair Loss Solution
Best Actual Prize: Around $79/month (50% discount for the first month)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
It's a personalised formula – so it's not available on any retailers.
Designed For: Male/female pattern hair loss (or androgenic alopecia):
- stops hair loss
- boosts follicles and regrows hair
- reduces thinning
Due to its original formula, it's really helpful in most people dealing with pattern hair loss.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – It's the best product for androgenic alopecia
Recommended?: If you're suffering from male/female pattern hair loss, definitely.
It's by far the best existing product for this condition:
- way better results for hair than similar products
- only absorbed on the scalp (no sexual side effects)
- doesn't irritate the scalp
If you want to get the most of Finasteride & Minoxidil without dealing with their side effects, it's the best option.
What I Liked About It
- One of the few products based on a topical version of Finasteride
- Lower risk of sexual side effects
- Higher doses of Minoxidil
- Additional ingredients that reduce scalp inflammation
- Doesn't irritate the scalp at all (unlike most products)
- Personalized formula for each user
- Much better results for hair loss/growth
- Increases hair growth and density tremendously
- Combines all ingredients into only one product
- Very positive user feedback
- Affordable for its value
What I Didn't Like About It
- Only available on its official website
- A bit pricier than other (weaker) products
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start right off with some general things on this product:
- its mechanism of action
- what makes it better than the rest
- who is the company behind it
1. How It Works
Shortly – Happy Heads is designed for androgenic alopecia:
- hair loss caused by hormones (especially DHT) 
- most common type of hair loss
- appears in both men and woman
- genetics are also involved
Now, this solution doesn't target hair loss caused by any other triggers (low iron, thyroid issues, etc.).
A special supplement (Folexin) does a much better job when it comes to this.
Instead – Happy Head is specially designed for male/female pattern hair loss only.
For this reason, it uses a combination of (some) FDA-approved ingredients:
- Minoxidil (different concentrations)
- Finasteride (only topical form)
- Retinoic Acid
- Aloe Vera (additionally)
Obviously – each solution is personalized for every user's needs (and preferences).
So you may not get all ingredients in yours (nor in the same concentration).
That's exactly what makes Happy Head so unique.
Each person receives a customized recipe that is individual for his/her hair needs.
Since all ingredients come together in one product, it's really easy to use.
Not to mention that the risk of side effects is minimal (even for Finasteride).
So Happy Heads is clearly the best solution for male/female pattern hair loss I looked into.
2. Company Behind
As you can guess – this solution's producer is a brand called Happy Heads:
- pretty new on the market
- offers free consultations
- several board-certified dermatologists behind
Now, this company has a really good reputation and customer support.
Since it's pretty new – it doesn't have a lot of user feedback.
But its few reviews are very positive, which isn't surprising at all.
Plus, it also comes with a money-back guarantee.
So it's definitely a brand you can buy from, without any worries of getting scammed.
#2 – Ingredients (10 out of 10)
There are a lot of products for male/female pattern hair loss out there.
However – Happy Head's ingredients are definitely superior:
- Finasteride in a topical version
- higher concentration of Minoxidil
- additional Retinoic Acid (for a better effect)
- extra anti-inflammatory substances (for a higher toleration)
Shortly – this means a better effect with no secondary reactions (compared to similar products).
Besides, it combines all of its ingredients into one product.
So you won't have to use 2 (0r even more) different solutions and pills.
That's why it's so much better than any other Finasteride/Minoxidil-based product I looked into.
Now – let's take a closer look at its 5 main ingredients.
This is the ingredient that makes Happy Head stand out among the rest.
Now – Finasteride is one of the few FDA-approved ingredients for male hair loss:
- lowers scalp DHT (a major trigger of hair loss)
- increases total and terminal hair count 
- regrows hair
- improves follicles and hair density
However, Finasteride has a long history of side effects (especially sexual ones). 
This is why I'm not a fan of this ingredient normally.
Still – these side effects were all reported for the oral version of Finasteride.
And that's where Happy Head comes into play.
That's because it only uses topical Finasteride, which has some major advantages:
- much better tolerated
- limited systemic absorption
- considerably lower risk of side effects
In fact – current studies proved that its risk of side reactions is way lower than that of its oral version.
However, the results of Happy Head's concentration (0.25%) are about the same.
So you're getting all the benefits of this ingredient, without dealing with its side effects.
Now, Happy Head is the only brand I know that uses topical Finasteride.
That's what gives it a huge advantage over its competitors.
That's another excellent ingredient for androgenic alopecia:
- shortens telogen (shedding) phase
- moves hairs into anlagen (growth) phase
- increases hair growth and density
- reduces hair fall out and thinning
Now – Minoxidil reduces follicle miniaturisation. 
This is a very common problem in hair loss caused by DHT excess.
And unfortunately, Minoxidil is one of the few ingredients that can fight it.
Now – most products use a lower concentration:
- 5% for men
- 2-4% for women
However, Happy Head's Minoxidil uses a more concentrated version:
- 8% for men
- 6% for women
Obviously – these doses are closely tested, so they are really safe.
Besides, Happy Head's product also contains ingredients that prevent irritation. 
Honestly, it's the only Minoxidil-based product that contains that – which is a major plus.
3. Retinoid Acid
Here's another compound that makes Happy Head so special.
Retinoic Acid was shown to increase the effect of Finasteride/Minoxidil:
- speeds up hair growth rate
- boosts hair density even more
- much better results in studies (than Finasteride/Minoxidil alone) 
Again – I couldn't find any similar product that also contains Retinoic Acid.
This shows why Happy Head tends to work much better than any other product.
This ingredient is also pretty rare in hair loss products – despite its benefits:
- decreases scalp inflammation
- reduces follicle swelling
However – DHT-caused hair loss isn't necessarily linked to inflammation.
But hydrocortisone's main goal is to reduce irritation (associated with Minoxidil).
As I said, Minoxidil can sometimes irritate the scalp.
That's why lots of people give it up, after using it for a while.
But Happy Head's product completely solves this problem.
5. Aloe Vera
Just like hydrocortisone, Aloe Vera is also meant to reduce irritation.
Since it's a herbal compound, it's even more effective when it comes to soothing the scalp.
So you don't have to worry about any potential soreness.
Due to its special formulation – Happy Head's product is really well-tolerated.
Happy Head's formula is clearly superior to all Finasteride/Minoxidil-based products:
- no general side effects
- higher concentration and better effect
- doesn't irritate the scalp
So this product managed to make the most of DHT-blockers.
You get a really strong effect, without the regular side reactions.
What could you wish for more for your hair?
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Happy Head's product has a big advantage at this chapter as well.
First of all – it combines all ingredients into only one product.
This means you will only have to apply one solution (instead of 2-3 and an extra pill, as in other products).
That's an advantage you can't find in any of its competitors.
Now – when it comes to its consistency:
- formulated as a liquid
- better absorption than a spray/gel
- doesn't make hair too greasy
- comes with a calibrated dropper (for a perfect dosage)
Besides, as I said – due to its special formulation, it doesn't irritate the scalp.
Most Minoxidil-based products cause a (minimal) soreness, in the best case.
In the worst case – they can make your scalp really inflamed and itchy.
But that's definitely not the case of Happy Head.
Another big advantage of this product is that you only need to use one product.
A typical Finasteride + Minoxidil treatment has 2 different products:
- oral pills
- topical solution
If you also want to add some ingredients against irritation – there will be 3 products.
Instead, Happy Head combines all of them into only one solution.
Regarding its use – it's the same as a classic treatment.
You should apply it twice daily (but your assigned doctor will explain you in detail).
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
If you want to see how a product works, you should looks at its user feedback.
And as I said – Happy Heads's products are pretty new.
However, they still have a high number of praises online.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. What People Say
Like I said – Happy Head's solution is only sold on the official website.
It's true that I usually avoid the reviews there, as they tend to be biased.
But in this case – they seem to be quite authentic:
- you can leave your own review (after you verify your purchase)
- there are several before/after pictures
- you can also find some video testimonials
- reviews are quite mixed up
So I'm pretty sure those reviews are written by real users.
Now – let's see what most of them say about Happy Head:
- A lot of users praise its formulation (for not irritating their scalp).
- Others say they didn't get the usual sexual side effects of Finasteride.
- Most noticed a big increase in their hair density.
- Some others state it really helped their hair grow.
- A few even claim that it's better than any other similar products they tried.
Shortly – the overall user feedback is very positive.
Given the amazing features of this formulation, I'm not even surprised.
Plus, I'm pretty sure Happy Head would have way more user reviews in the next years.
Since its popularity is slowly growing, there will surely be more people to try it out.
Happy Head's solution is only sold on its official website.
But even so, it has a huge number of praises (with before/after pictures).
So it's definitely a very effective (and safe) product.
That's why I would totally recommend it.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
This is one of the biggest advantages behind Happy Head.
In fact – it's the main reason why I recommend its formulation:
- based on an original version of Finasteride (topical)
- avoids the side effects of classic (oral) Finasteride
- scalp absorption is much better
- body absorption is lower
So this formula is the best way to get Finasteride's hair benefits without getting its side effects as well.
But there's more.
Minoxidil-based products tend to irritate the scalp (in a huge per cent of cases).
Still, Happy Head's product contains several ingredients that prevent that.
So it has very small chances to cause any minor irritation.
It's probably the only Finasteride/Minoxidil-based product that looks so promising in terms of side effects.
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
Compared to other similar products, Happy Head may be a little pricier.
But given its advantages, I would say it's totally worth it.
In fact – its price is decent to afford for most people, if you ask me.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – you can only buy this product from its official website.
So let's take a closer look at what happens if you want to try Happy Head:
- You begin with an online consultation (which is free).
- Happy Head's dermatologists will decide which ingredients are best for your case.
- You can agree/disagree with the personalized formulation.
- Once you agree, Happy Head will prepare your product in their labs.
- You will be sent your monthly supply and receive it the next day.
- From the second month, you can ask to have a certain ingredient added/taken out.
Regarding its actual pricing, here's what you should know:
- Initial consultation is free.
- Each monthly supply costs $79 (shipping included).
- You get a 50% off discount in the first month.
- There's a bottle sent to you every 25 days.
- You can pause or stop it completely at any time (the staff is very nice).
Now – $79/month may seem a bit high, compared to other products.
But keep in mind that they all contains at most 2 ingredients (in 2 different products).
On the other hand, Happy Head's product contains even 5 different compounds:
- way higher concentration (for all ingredients)
- all compounds are incorporated in one product
- based on topical Finasteride (not oral one)
Given its features, Happy Head's solution could cost way more.
2. Worth Or Not?
Considering all the advantages it has, it's definitely worth it completely.
It's way better than all the other similar products from the market.
It's true that it costs a few dollars more.
But you can give it a try for one month and see the difference yourself.
If you're not satisfied – you will simply stop the next month's supply.
Still, I'm 100% sure this won't the case.
All in all – Happy Head's solution may seem a bit pricier.
But its features make it worth even $100/month.
So it's actually affordable for its value.
And remember – you get a significant discount initially.
My Verdict – Is It Worth It?
Short answer: It's completely worth it.
It's by far the best product I know for male/female pattern hair loss:
- Based on a unique version of topical Finasteride.
- Much higher concentrations than in similar products.
- Really safe and well-tolerated (despite its high doses).
- Doesn't cause the typical sexual side effects on similar products.
- Doesn't irritate the scalp.
- Works really well against hair loss and DHT excess.
- Grows hair and improves its density really well.
As I said – it's not the cheapest product from the market.
But given its features, it's more than affordable.
Besides, you can also get a 50% discount for the first month.
So honestly – if you want the best treatment for androgenic alopecia, try Happy Head.
It's not me saying this – it's the huge satisfaction rate it has.
You will surely continue using it many months from now.