It’s time to review Blood Balance Formula – a diabetes supplement that looks quite familiar.
Do you think it's going to work well enough? It's possible:
- similar to another diabetes product
- decent formulation
- quite pricey in reality
If you're curious about this product, let's discuss its features below.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Blood Balance Formula.
Full Name: Blood Balance Advanced Formula by Swift Breeze Fitness
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $25
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Managing blood sugar levels, as well as:
- reducing obesity
- regulating blood pressure
- lowering cholesterol
My Rating: 4 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – there are several question signs about it:
- different versions available
- pretty expensive
- identical to other diabetes supplements
Why not try the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement I know instead? I consider it much better overall.
What I Liked About It
- Available in bundles/packages
- Promising formula in theory
- Small serving size (1 capsule per day)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Looks identical to another supplement (Glucose 1)
- Background is very unclear
- Limited honest reviews
- Weaker formulation compared to average diabetes supplements
- Expensive for its real quality
- Can trigger side reactions in some cases
- Different versions available (from different producers)
- Might be a rebranded product
#1 – How It Works & Producer
As I mentioned, Blood Balance Formula looks pretty familiar.
So let's take a look at the following info:
- the producer behind it
- how it works inside your body
- what health problems it helps most
Now – I found a website connected to Blood Balance Formula.
But there's no way to tell for sure if it's the official one.
That's because there are several identical products made by different producers.
Since I can't tell which is the original one, I can't guess its official page either.
Now – here's what Blood Balance claims to do:
- balances blood pressure
- supports weight loss
- manages good and bad cholesterol
- reverses insulin resistance
- regulates blood sugar levels
Honestly, Glucose 1 comes with a nearly identical claims picture.
So there's a high chance that it's a rebranded version of Blood Balance.
That's why I'm a bit hesitant about both products.
2. Company Behind
I looked for Blood Balance's official producer on its Amazon listings.
And to my surprise, I found out that it's sold by several different brands.
So I can't really tell which is the original one.
But if I had to choose one – it would be Swift Breeze Fitness.
Now – Blood Balance Formula doesn't seem to have a solid background:
- no company website
- no honest reviews behind
- lacks contact information
Honestly – there's a high chance that it's simply made up.
So that's another red flag for me, because you can't really tell its producer.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
Now – Blood Balance Formula has some decent ingredients.
But that's only on paper – considering its current red flags.
However – let's take a look at the main ingredients present inside it:
- Proprietary Blend
- minerals and vitamins
To be honest, the formula itself doesn't look bad at all.
Still – the ingredients' doses could be a bit better, which is not too impressive.
But even so, it's far from a bad composition.
Now, let's identify the benefits of each compound.
1. Minerals & Vitamins
Blood Balance contains a high number of essential nutrients:
- Vitamin C – reduces blood glucose 
- Manganese – helps produce more insulin 
- Biotin – improves blood sugar in people with diabetes
- Magnesium – stops the development of insulin resistance 
- Chromium – improves your body's response to insulin 
- Vitamin E – provides antioxidants to decrease the risk of diabetes
- Zinc – reduces fasting blood glucose and cholesterol 
Now, Blood Balance's composition is slightly similar to Pure Health Blood Sugar Formula.
The only difference is that it also has Biotin.
But other than that, the ingredients are quite promising.
However – the doses are not that high, so the effect might be slower.
2. Proprietary Blend
Let's quickly list down the compounds that make up the blend:
- Cinnamon Bark – lowers blood sugar levels 
- Guggul – reduces cholesterol levels
- Licorice Extract – alleviates blood glucose levels
- Bitter Melon – acts like insulin and controls blood sugar 
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf – helps fight sugar cravings
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – fights free radicals and provides antioxidants
- L-Taurine – beneficial to diabetic complications 
- Yarrow – supports the immune system
- Banaba Leaf – lower the risks of getting heart disease
- Juniper Berry – fights inflammation and might lower blood sugar
- Vanadium – improves insulin sensitivity 
Again – all of these ingredients are combined together in a blend.
There are no individual doses, so they are probably on the lower side.
Plus, these extracts may not be in their superior forms.
However, that's a pretty common problem of Proprietary Blends, so it's not specific to this product.
To summarize everything, Blood Balance contains some varied ingredients.
Its compounds are promising – but don't look more potent than in other products.
So it's not a bad product, but it's not an amazing one either.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (5 out of 10)
Now – I didn't find any evidence of what Blood Balance Formula looks like.
So I can only give you my wild guess about its appearance:
- average-sized pills
- white capsules
- a hint of herbal scent
Luckily – I found the instruction on the product's label.
The serving size is one capsule/day between meals.
Honestly, the low serving size is surely an advantage – because no one wants to take a lot of pills.
So overall – Blood Balance is quite easy to take.
That especially if you have to take some prescription medicines already.
#4 – Results (4 out of 10)
So far – I found some honest reviews about Blood Balance.
However, they are not very numerous – so I still don't consider the feedback very reliable.
But let's take a look at what previous users think about it.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
I decided to feature the reviews on Amazon here.
The reason is that it's the only seller where I could find some (more or less) legitimate comments.
So if you're curious how it works, here's what its previous users say:
- Some customers said that it helped them control their sugar levels.
- Others experienced a lowering in their blood pressure.
- Most complaints were about no changes related to blood sugar.
- There are buyers when mentioned that there was no result at all.
- One customer wrote that the safety wraps were unsealed.
The overall rating ranges from 4.3 to 4.4 stars out of 5.
To be honest, that's not bad at all.
If you ask me – these reviews slightly vary from one customer to another.
But it's not enough to decide if Blood Balance is that effective.
So if you assess its pretty good results and consider its other features, it's not very reliable.
Overall – I still don't recommend Blood Balance.
There are some honest reviews, but that's not enough to prove its real results.
When there are many better options out there, I wouldn't really recommend it.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
As of now, I didn't see any complaints about its adverse effects.
So does it mean that Blood Balance Formula is actually safe?
Not really, considering its lack of credibility.
Actually – it is even considered rather dangerous:
- background is questionable
- not enough previous user experiences
- broken protective seal (in some cases)
On the bright side, it could also be a safe supplement.
That's simply because it probably contains some lower doses.
But still, let's not risk our health with a not very trustworthy product.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
Blood Balance is quite pricey for its features.
So if you want to be practical, it's not the best choice for you.
1. The Exact Price
As I mentioned, Blood Balance Formula has a website linked to it.
But again – I'm not sure if it's the official one.
So with that, I will only feature the pricing on Amazon.
Let's now take a look at the bundles available right now:
- One month supply costs $24.95
- 3-months supply costs $39.95
- 5-month supply costs $49.95
Now – the price is way lower for the 5 month supply.
This is a pretty common strategy that a lot of products use.
In fact – I actually advise people to go for a larger supply in any supplement (because of its discounts).
But in this case, Blood Balance doesn't seem like the most potent supplement.
Plus, there are many versions of it (made by different producers).
So it's not really worth the money, in my view.
2. Competitors’ Price
If you want a more potent supplement, try my #1 recommendation.
The product I'm talking about is called Striction D:
- Striction D's formula includes vitamins and minerals (in their superior forms).
- It also contains some unique (and very potent) ingredients for diabetes.
- Blood Balance has some essential compounds and a Proprietary Blend.
- But its formula is not as good.
- Striction D requires 2 pills daily.
- Meanwhile, Blood Balance's serving size is 1 capsule/day.
- Striction D can be bought for only $19 (original price of $56).
- Blood Balance Formula's price starts at $25.
Honestly – Striction D is way better than Blood Balance.
Its features are legitimate and it has some great results.
So you're making the best choice going for it.
To sum up, Blood Balance is not the best investment for your money.
Given its features and background, it's really questionable.
So I don't really recommend it as a blood sugar supplement.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Listed below are my summarized views on Blood Balance.
1. Basic Ingredients
If we look at Blood Balance's ingredients, it's actually decent.
It has a Proprietary Blend and some essential compounds.
But then again, it has some question signs when it comes to its producer and past.
2. Similar To Other Products
Blood Balance Formula has a lot of red flags.
There are several major issues about it:
- same website design as Glucose 1
- exactly the same promises
- many versions from different producers
Overall – it could just be a rebranded product.
3. Pretty Pricey
Finally, Blood Balance is costly for its real value.
The price of one monthly supply is $24.95.
Also – discounts are offered only if you buy several bundles.
However, it's not a good investment, in my view.
If you consider all of its questionable features, you wouldn't spend anything on it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – I found a lot of disadvantages about it:
- Doesn't seem like an original product
- Pricey for its real quality
- Might cause side effects in some cases
- Different versions from several producers
- Weaker formula (compared to other blood sugar supplements)
- Very few honest reviews
Honestly – Blood Balance Formula is not something to consider.
Again, the red flags listed above are enough reasons why.
So I advise you to look for a safer and more trusted alternative.
What do I recommend instead? I would go for a product called Striction D:
- Contains some much better ingredients
- A lot of customers recommend it
- Well-tolerated and very affordable
- Works really well against high blood sugar
Striction D is the best choice if you're looking for a really good diabetes supplement.
It contains some promising ingredients in its superior forms.
Also – it has a lot of desirable and trustworthy features.
So I advise you to spend your money on a high-quality product.