It’s time for my Glucose Stabili-T review – which is a pretty decent blood sugar supplement:
- interesting formula
- hard to use
- some side effects
But do you think that it really is a good investment?
Well, let's find out in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Glucose Stabili-T.
Full Name: Glucose Stabili-T Blood Sugar Support by LifeSeasons
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $36
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Maintaining blood sugar – it promises to:
- improve circulation
- promote vision
- maintain blood sugar levels
My Rating: 7.5 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes and no – it's a decent product but it has some disadvantages:
- quite hard to take
- might trigger side effects
- effect isn't always the best
I personally would recommend you a superior option, that makes the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement I know.
What I Liked About It
- Promising ingredients
- Credible producer behind
- Reasonable pricing
- Lots of authentic reviews available online
- Available in several retailers
What I Didn’t Like About It
- High serving size (3 pills/day)
- Causes side effects quite often
- Enough complaints from unsatisfied users
- Doesn't work amazingly in all cases
#1 – Claims & Producer
Before anything else, here's some important info about Glucose Stabili-T:
- what health problems it helps
- how it works in the body
- the company behind it
Firstly – Glucose Stabili-T doesn't make a lot of claims on its website.
But here are its major promises:
- maintains normal blood sugar
- promotes a healthy vision
- balances circulation
- provides antioxidant
Now – there's also a claim stating that it gives common results to people.
This includes stable blood sugar levels and improved well-being.
The supplement itself is free of the following:
- yeast and eggs
- fish and shellfish
- peanuts and tree nuts
- wheat and soy
- milk and gluten
Also – it claims to be a vegetarian formula and that it's made in the USA.
Overall, its product representation is straightforward and informative.
2. Company Behind
Now – the company behind Glucose Stabili-T is called LifeSeasons.
Upon looking at its professional website, here's what I found out:
- sells supplements for the general health
- some products include support for adrenal, stress, blood and bones
- you can contact them through email, phone number and website page
If you ask me, LifeSeasons looks like a credible company.
Also – it has a lot of positive reviews from people.
So in my view, it's safe to buy products from this brand.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
Glucose Stabili-T's formula has a mix of promising ingredients.
If you ask me, there are more herbal compounds than minerals inside it.
But these minerals have some higher doses, as you can see below.
The overall formulation looks great.
So I did some research to list down the benefits of each ingredient present.
1. Essential Compounds
Firstly – let's highlight the minerals and antioxidants present in it:
- Chromium – balances blood sugar and insulin levels 
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – lowers blood sugar and removes fats in the muscles 
- Trace Minerals – helps in regulating glucose levels 
- Vanadium – treats diabetes, prediabetes, low blood sugar and high cholesterol 
If you ask me, these ingredients are helpful enough.
That especially in lowering or balancing blood sugar levels.
Also – you can see them in most diabetes/blood sugar supplement.
So it's a good sign to see these compounds in the product.
2. Herbal Extracts
The rest of Glucose Stabili-T's ingredients are made up of herbal extracts:
- Fenugreek Seed – slows down the absorption of carbohydrates 
- Butchers Broom Root – helps to improve blood circulation
- Gymnema Leaf – helps fight sugar cravings 
- Gotu Kola Leaf – improves blood circulation and reduces swelling
- Cinnamon Bark – corrects imbalanced before meal glucose 
- Holy Basil Leaf – stabilizes blood sugar in the body
- Bilberry Fruit – stops the breakdown of carbs in the gut to lower blood sugar levels 
- Banaba Leaf – increases insulin sensitivity 
- Bitter Melon Fruit – contains anti-diabetic properties and acts as insulin 
Now – some of the compounds are registered trademarks.
This means they are an improved version of the original ingredient.
Other people say that Glucose Stabili-T can pass up as a herbal supplement.
But overall, it's a mix of herbs and minerals.
So it's always good to have these compounds present in a diabetes product.
Overall – Glucose Stabili-T has quite a good mix of ingredients.
It has minerals, antioxidants and herbal extracts.
Its formula isn't the best one I have seen in a diabetes supplement, though.
However – it's far from bad as well.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (4 out of 10)
For this chapter, let me give you the main features of Glucose Stabili-T.
Upon observations, here's what Glucose Stabili-T looks like:
- transparent capsules
- brown or beige powder inside
- normal or average-sized pills
If you ask me, it looks like a normal supplement.
So there's nothing special about it in terms of appearance.
Now – here's the less pleasant part about Glucose Stabili-T.
The suggested instructions recommend taking 3 pills per day.
The exact schedule depends – in the morning with or without food.
As I mentioned – it's this serving size is not the best.
That's because almost all diabetic people already have some prescription drugs to take.
So 3 more capsules to take daily is way too much (in my view).
Overall – it's still up to you if you're willing to give it a try.
But I consider it quite inconvenient, in terms of schedule.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
To see the product's effect, I always check its customer reviews.
I do this to give you some different perspectives about it.
Additionally, it helps me avoid giving you a one-sided opinion on this product.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As always – I feature the reviews of Amazon, since they are more honest there.
The overall rating of Glucose Stabili-T is 4.5/5 stars overall.
So here's what previous buyers praise about it:
- A lot of customers mentioned their blood sugar levels lowered.
- Some noticed that it helped with their sugar cravings.
- Others said it's a good supplement for diabetic people.
- The rest experienced an improved blood circulation and high energy.
Obviously – a lot of people were satisfied with how it worked.
That especially when it comes to balancing their blood sugar levels.
Also – it seems to be really good for people who watch their sugar intake.
2. Negative Opinions
Now – let's see the complaints of those buyers that gave it a lower rating.
Here's what they have to say about Glucose Stabili-T:
- Some people experienced adverse reactions after taking it.
- Others didn't notice any changes in their sugar levels.
- There were people who received some damaged products.
- Few of them really said that it's not worth it.
As you can see, there were also people who didn't see any improvement.
So its ability to lower the blood sugar level is not the same for everyone.
That's quite specific in diabetes supplements.
Still – this supplement doesn't have the highest number of positive reviews overall.
So it's not as highly praised as others.
To sum it up – Glucose Stabili-T garnered a lot of positive opinions.
But it also received some complaints from users who experienced side effects.
So if you ask me, it's up to you to judge its final value.
However – there are still a lot of good options out there that work better.
#5 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
As I mentioned, there were a lot of complaints about Glucose Stabili-T.
But I don't consider then very serious.
So here are the adverse effects experienced by some buyers:
- stomach problems
- raised blood sugars
- opposite effects
These issues are more dangerous for people with very sensitive health conditions.
So make sure to follow the instructions of your prescription.
Also, if you're not sure, consult your doctor about this supplement first.
Again – diabetes is a tricky condition, in most cases.
That's why I would probably go for an alternative with some lower chances of causing side effects.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Now – Glucose Stabili-T has a reasonable price tag.
So it's a good option for other people who are on a budget.
1. The Exact Price
As usual – I will feature the best price I find online.
So for Glucose Stabili-T, Amazon offers more discounts:
- A bottle costs $35.69
- You can get 5% or 10% discount upon subscription
- Free shipping (on selected dates)
Now – the website offers a 15% discount upon subscription.
So if you're planning to get it monthly, it's better to order from its website.
But I would recommend to buy it from Amazon if you only want to try it out first.
Also – I want to highlight that one bottle has 90 capsules.
This is a monthly supply – if you follow the 3 pills/day suggested use.
Overall, its price is affordable, for a diabetes product – but it's up to you if it's worth it.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have a better product for you – it's my #1 recommended supplement.
The supplement I'm talking about is called Striction D:
- Striction D contains the best 5 ingredients for diabetes from the market.
- Its formula is excellent for high blood sugar levels and diabetes.
- Glucose Stabili-T has a mix of herbal extracts and minerals.
- The formula is decent and quite promising overall.
- Striction D requires only 2 capsules per day.
- On the other hand, Glucose Stabili-T needs 3 pills daily.
- Striction D's price is $56 normally, but you can also get it for $19/bottle.
- A bottle of Glucose Stabili-T costs around $35.69.
If you ask me – Striction D is clearly the best option between the two.
Also – its price is reasonable, considering its superior features.
So overall, it makes a much better alternative than Glucose Stabili-T.
Glucose Stabili-T is quite an affordable option (in my view).
However – some of its features are not that amazing.
So if you don't mind those aspects, its price is a good deal.
But I still think you could find some better products out there.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's I would summarize my thoughts about Glucose Stabili-T.
1. Promising Ingredients
If you ask me, Glucose Stabili-T has a decent formula:
- minerals and antioxidant
- several herbal extracts
Still, almost all of its competitors actually have these compounds.
Also – if you're into more herbal content, it's really suitable for you.
2. Hard to take
Honestly – Glucose Stabili-T is not the ideal for a daily use.
People with high sugar levels or diabetes have at least one prescription medicine.
So taking 3 additional capsules per day seems to be a lot.
That's why I consider it extremely uncomfortable.
3. Affordable Price
In my opinion, Glucose Stabili-T is not that expensive.
The price of one bottle (90 capsules) is only $35.69.
But it has some disadvantages from other points of view.
So if you don't mind those red flags, it's a good deal for you.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and No – if you're on a budget, it's a good deal.
But there are a lot of less pleasant things about it:
- Hard to use daily (3 pills/day)
- Can cause the opposite reactions in some people
- Might work slowly in many cases
In my opinion, Glucose Stabili-T has a good formula and price.
But it's not easy to take (by people with prescriptions).
So I suggest you to look for a better alternative with some superior features.
What do I recommend instead?
Let me introduce you to a supplement called Striction D:
- Many satisfied users behind
- Unique formula with excellent ingredients
- Really affordable
- Extremely safe to use and well-tolerated
If you ask me, Striction D is the best diabetes supplement because of its superior features.
Plus – it's super cheap, so it's totally worth it.
Again – not all with affordable products are good, so always do your careful research.
But in this case, the cheaper option is also a very high-quality one.