It's time to review Biotox Gold – as it's an interesting weight loss supplement.
I say interesting because it's in a liquid form, so it's pretty easy to consume.
But is the effort worth it at all? Does it work in reality?:
- extremely overpriced
- takes a lot of effort to use it correctly
- risky for health
To be honest, the product looks like a gimmick at first sight.
But if you want to know all the reasons why, keep reading this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Biotox Gold.
Full Name: Biotox Gold by Biotox Nutrition
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement (liquid)
Best Actual Price: $79
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Controlling fat-resistant hormones, thus reducing weight.
My Rating: 2 out of 10
Recommended?: No – I'm not a huge fan of the product due to the reasons below:
- messes up your hormones
- very expensive for what it is
- minimal reviews from actual users
To be honest, it looks like a supplement that will only rip you off.
With that, I'm urging you to get a real and safe weight loss supplement that actually works.
What I Liked About It
- Easy to take
- Based on a liquid formulation
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Pretty risky (since it targets hormones)
- Doesn't have a lot of reviews from previous users
- Very expensive for its features
- Extremely under-dosed ingredients
- Quite hard to take correctly
- Formula might cause some alarming side effects
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start with the details you need to know about Biotox Gold:
- the way it works
- who is the company that created it
- the health problems it helps
1. How It Works
Upon looking at Biotox Gold's website, it has one main goal…
That is – to control the fat-resistant hormones that can cause weight gain.
However, it doesn't mention which are these hormones (because they're certainly not something everyone knows).
So that's the first questionable promise.
Also – here are the other benefits you can get if you use it (according to its website):
- promotes flat belly and slim body
- supports heart, brain and joints health
- boosts energy levels
- improves overall health
In addition to that, it claims to be non-habit forming and stimulant-free.
But what caught my eye was that it states to be “more powerful than any diet or exercise on the planet”.
It's obvious that these promises are impossible to be true.
They're simply way too exaggerated.
I absolutely hate supplements that use this kind of claims to attract potential buyers.
In 100% of cases, they never follow these promises.
In fact, their effect is a lot weaker than that of many other weight loss products (which don't promise any exaggerations).
Another issue I found is that it targets hormones that are connected to gaining weight.
As I mentioned before, I don't like that type of mechanism:
- It's pretty dangerous
- It can lead to more serious hormonal imbalances.
You will see that they are quite risky for health.
So to be very honest, Biotox Gold is pretty hard to believe.
But other than this, it's also pretty dangerous (or potentially dangerous, in the best case).
In fact, I consider it a classic scam that will only disappoint you in reality.
2. Company Behind
Biotox Nutrition is the company behind Biotox Gold.
I found its official website and here's how I would summarize it:
- only offer two supplements (Biotox Gold and Biotox Complete)
- contact is via direct email only
- offers 60 days money back guarantee
So far – the brand doesn't seem to be as sketchy as the product.
But you can't find too many real comments or opinions about it.
So I'm sort of unsure about this company.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
To be very honest, Biotox Gold's formula is not that impressive:
- only contains a blend
- all ingredients is listed in that blend
- the overall dose is extremely low for the number of ingredients
An important aspect is that I couldn't really find a clear copy of the product's ingredient list.
The picture below is very blurry, as you can see – but it's the best I could find.
Try looking for its ingredients and you will see there's no clear picture.
This is a first question sign.
The only way to clearly read the formula is if you buy the product (which I don't recommend).
Any reputable supplement should list out the ingredients and doses clearly before asking you to purchase it.
Additionally – it claims to control the hormones in order to help you lose weight.
But this is rarely the case in reality:
- anything that can alter your hormones can cause very bad outcomes
- this includes hormonal imbalances and other complications
- they can lead to skin, hair and health problems
So this formula's mechanism of action is rather dangerous.
I would definitely not recommend this kind of product.
But still, let's take a look at the ingredients.
All compounds are listed in an under-dosed blend, which is called the Proprietary Formula (200 mg):
- Raspberry Ketones – prevent high-fat induced elevation in body weight 
- African Mango – decreases cholesterol and waist measurements
- L-Carnitine – reduces body weight and body fat percentage 
- Tryptophan – suppresses the appetite and treats obesity
- L-Arginine – increases fat-free mass and muscles 
- Beta-Alanine – improves high-intensity exercise performance 
- Chromium – supports glucose and insulin metabolism 
- Grapefruit – can result in weight loss due to its low-calorie and low-carb nature
- EGCG – inhibits the absorption of lipids and lipid accumulation 
- Glycyrrhizin – has the ability to reduce body fat mass
- Panax Ginseng – improves the gut microbiome composition
- Maca – has the ability to modulate fat hormones and help you lose weight 
- Grapeseed – improves the metabolism of lipids and reduces obesity 
- Guarana – aids weight loss and boosts metabolism
- Garcinia – promotes the feeling of fullness and suppresses appetite
- Eleuthero – induces fat loss and improves muscle metabolic profiles 
- Capsicum – increases energy expenditures and satiety 
As you can see, almost all of the ingredients above are helpful for weight loss.
But that's mostly in theory.
Because the overall dose is very low.
Since there are 17 ingredients in 200 mg, this means less than 12 mg/substance.
If you're familiar with supplements, you surely know this is an insignificant dose.
Besides, its mechanism of action can be very risky.
Overall – the ingredients of Biotox Gold are mostly herbs and amino acids.
But since they target hormones, I don't think you should try the supplement at all.
Besides, the formula is severely under-dosed (200 mg for a mix of 17 ingredients).
Honestly – you can definitely find other options with some much better formulations.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (7 out of 10)
If you ask me, I have several thoughts on Biotox Gold in this part of the review.
Let me first describe to you Biotox Gold's physical appearance:
- liquid formulation
- slightly thick consistency
- clear brown color
If you ask me, a liquid supplement is a lot easier to take than pills.
So based on that criteria only, this product is ideal for some people.
However – I don't really like the number of times you need to use this product.
Not to mention the amount you need to consume in every use.
Well – you just have to take 10 drops three times a day.
If you ask me, Biotox Gold is easy to swallow.
But to take it multiple times daily actually requires some effort.
Honestly – that's my preference and it might not make sense to others.
But just think about it:
- you have to take this product 3 different times every day
- a lot of people would (unintentionally) skip at least one dose every single day
That's why I always recommend products that need to be taken at most 2 times/day.
Also, considering the fact that it's risky for health, I don't think it's worth the time.
So if you don't mind taking a more effective pill, definitely do that instead.
It's a much better investment of your time and dedication.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
Another factor that I don't like about Biotox Gold is its low number of reviews.
I'm specifically talking about the comments from people who tried it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Firstly – Biotox Gold is only available on its website.
So it's the only place where you're going to see the customers' testimonials.
With that, here are their experiences with the product:
- Almost all of them talked about how it helped them shed their excess weight.
- They also mentioned how the product gave them more energy.
- Others experienced a better digestion and detoxification when they used it with the freebie.
Here's another comment from a previous user:
Just so you know, there are only a total of 5 people who reviewed the supplement.
In my opinion, I don't think their comments are enough to trust the product.
Also – there's a high chance that these opinions are fake and biased.
There isn't even the slightest aspect that criticizes this product – it's all positive.
And trust me, a product of this kind has a lot to be criticized for.
So the truth is very different from those reviews.
Honestly – if there were more real comments and testimonails, we would definitely see some major complaints.
In my opinion, the customer reviews on Biotox Gold are quite hard to believe.
They are most likely biased and false positive.
If you ask me, there are better alternatives with real user comments.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
As usual, I didn't find any complaints about Biotox Gold.
I'm specifically taking about complaints on the adverse reactions it might cause.
But again – its mechanism of action is pretty risk.
That's because hormones have vital parts when it comes to body functions.
So altering them without proper medical advice can lead to dangerous side reactions.
What could go wrong, if you may ask?
Well, here are the possible side effects of fluctuating your hormones:
- excess growth or loss of hair all over the body
- high sugar levels or diabetes
- breakouts or cystic acne
- heart problems
- reproductive issues
To be honest, those issues are quite serious.
So if you want to avoid them then, look for an alternative that won't mess up your hormones.
Just like I said, hormones are rarely the responsible behind your weight gain.
So this kind of supplement would rarely actually help you lose weight.
In most cases, it's all about the promises, nothing more.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
At this point, Biotox Gold is not the best investment.
So I don't think it will be the most practical option you can find.
1. The Exact Price
I went over to Biotox Gold's website to check at the price list.
So let me share it with you, so that you have an idea of how much it costs:
- One bottle costs $79
- 3 bottles cost $55/bottle + 1 freebie
- 6 bottles cost $42/bottle + 2 freebies
- Shipping is not free
The freebie that's included is actually the Biotox Complete Multivitamin Supplement.
Now – you need a total of 30 drops per day or approximately 1.5 – 2 ml of the product.
Since a bottle contains 60 ml, it should be enough for about 30-40 days.
That sounds very decent, right?
Well – I don't really think so.
If you do the math, a single drop costs close to $1, which is extremely expensive.
Again – it's a risky supplement, because it tackles your hormones.
So no matter what its price was, I don't recommend that you buy it.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will share with you a safer and much better weight loss supplement.
The product is my top suggestion and it's called PhenQ:
- PhenQ is a normal supplement formulated as pills.
- The formula is effective for weight loss (without affecting your hormones).
- It contains ingredients in their top and strongest forms.
- Biotox Gold is a liquid weight loss supplement.
- It works by manipulating your hormones to reduce fats.
- But the formula is risky even if contains mostly herbs and amino acids.
- PhenQ only requires 2 capsules per day.
- Biotox Gold suggests taking a total of 30 drops daily.
- You can purchase PhenQ for only $37 (normal price is $69).
- Biotox Gold's single bottle costs $79 and you also get freebies for larger supplies.
If we only consider the instructions, Biotox Gold might look better.
But we don't actually look at that aspect in reality.
So if you really want to lose weight safely, look at the product's formula, instead.
In this way, you will understand why PhenQ is way better.
Again, it has 5 different mechanisms to help you reduce excess fat and limit weight gain.
Also at the same time, it won't really manipulate your hormones.
So overall – I still think that it's the best option, since it's safer but also more effective.
Overall – Biotox Gold isn't really worth its price.
Spending that high amount of money on its risky features is not a good move.
So I really encourage you to look for a safer alternative that it more affordable.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here are my final realizations on Biotox Gold.
1. Risky Approach
Biotox Gold claims to regulate hormones.
Especially the ones connected to fat metabolism and accumulation.
So if you look at its proprietary formula, you'll see these compounds:
- amino acids
- herbal ingredients
Although they look safe, it's not really like that in reality.
Honestly, anything that alters your hormones is pretty dangerous to your health.
2. Convenient To Take
In my opinion, Biotox Gold is pretty easy to consume.
You just need to take 10 drops thrice a day.
However – the frequency of taking it daily is not my personal favorite.
Well, that's only my preference and it might not be an issue for you.
3. Extremely Expensive
Lastly – a single bottle of Biotox Gold costs $79.
As you can see, it's very expensive for its quality.
There are a lot of reasons mentioned already that make it not the best choice.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – it has a lot of problematic features:
- Extremely high price tag for its quality
- Quite dangerous mechanism of action (alters hormones)
- Limited testimonials from customers
- Not the safest formula to help you lose weight
- Ingredients are severely under-dosed
Again – Biotox Gold targets hormones in order to promote weight loss.
But it's not the best approach at all, simply because it can be dangerous for your health.
Not to mention that it's very expensive.
So it's more like a scam and an overly promoted product.
Now – what do I recommend instead?
Let me urge you to try my #1 personal favorite – PhenQ:
- Safe to use since it doesn't target hormones
- Way more affordable for what it offers
- Pretty easy to take on a daily basis
- Contains more effective ingredients for weight loss
- Many previous buyers swore by its benefits
Honestly – PhenQ is so much better than Biotox Gold.
Its formula works for shedding excess weight in several ways.
Not to mention that it won't cause hormonal fluctuations, so it's very safe.
So for its decent pricing, you will actually get more than what you paid for.
Overall – I still think it's the best option.
Especially if you're looking forward to stepping up your weight loss journey.