It's time to review Over 30 Hormone Solution, a pretty popular diet product.
So does it actually work for losing weight?:
- only designed for women
- pretty expensive for its value
- mostly contains herbal ingredients
Honestly – I'm not a huge fan of products that affects hormones.
But let's discuss the features of this supplement down below.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Over 30 Hormone Solution.
Full Name: Over 30 Hormone Support by AS Nutrition
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: $59 (best price is $44/bottle for 6 bottles)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Normalizing hormonal levels in order to remove extra body fats.
My Rating: 3 out of 10
Recommended?: No – I don't think it's worth it:
- risky mechanism of action
- not too affordable for its quality
- not suitable for men
Honestly – I don't advise you to buy a product that can be pretty dangerous.
So I strongly advise you to try a safer and more potent weight loss supplement.
What I Liked About It
- Formula is mostly composed of herbal ingredients
- Can be bought in bundles (for more discounts)
- Offers freebies for larger supplies
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Only suitable for women (30 years old and above)
- Risky for health, since it can lead to hormonal imbalances
- Can trigger side effects due to its mechanism of action
- Not too affordable
- Very few people who have actually tried it
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start this review with the first few details about the Over 30 Hormone Solution:
- how it works for weight loss
- who is the producer behind it
- the issues it addresses
1. How It Works
The first thing you need to know is that Over 30 Hormone Solution is only for women.
More specifically, it's designed for ladies who are 30 years old and above (up to 80 years old).
Now – it claims to balance 3 key hormones to reduce extra body fat.
To be exact, these hormones are leptin, cortisol and insulin.
Also – here are its other promises:
- repairs metabolism
- reduces symptoms of hormonal changes
- normalizes thyroid health
Now – there's a product I reviewed and it has a very similar mechanism of action (Hormonal Harmony HB-5).
As I've mentioned there, changing your hormonal levels is quite dangerous.
That especially if you're not professionally supervised.
It can cause side effects related to hair, skin, and different organs.
And as I kept saying – weight gain related to hormones is very rare.
It's not the common reason why people gain extra pounds.
So overall – I don't really like the supplement for what it is.
There are a lot of other options that are safer for weight loss.
2. Company Behind
The producer of the supplement is called AS Nutrition.
I've already reviewed one of its products before, it's the Z-Tox Dietary Supplement.
So I will just quickly run down to you the things you need to know about it:
- offers different supplements for health
- has several contact info available (email, address and hotline number)
- has a separate official website for the brand alone
As I've mentioned before, it's not a sketchy brand.
So if you plan on buying from it, you should be safe enough.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
Honestly – I'm not a huge fan of Over 30 Hormone Solution's formula:
- only contains herbs and plant-based substances
- doses are pretty decent
- most ingredients affect hormones
At first look, some people might think that it's pretty safe (because it has a herbal composition).
But herbs aren't always the safest – especially if they target hormones.
And in general, the product focuses on altering your hormones to achieve your target weight.
If a supplement messes up your hormones, you can get some really bad side reactions.
That's because hormones play important roles in your body.
So when they're not in the right balance, several side effects will most likely appear.
Obviously, one of the ways to get rid of those side reactions would be to regulate your hormones.
But that's not as easy as it sounds.
Back to this supplement, here is the product's full list of ingredients:
- Red Clover – alleviates hot flash of women in the menopausal stage 
- Dong Quai Root – increases the production of estrogen
- Sage Leaf – reduces blood glucose levels for women with PCOS 
- Chasteberry Fruit – relieves symptoms related to PMS
- Black Cohosh Root – treats symptoms of estrogen deficiency 
- False Unicorn – helps with pain related to menstruation and menopause
- Licorice Root – prevents obesity caused by a high-fat diet and estrogen 
- Blessed Thistle Herb – improves metabolization of hormones in the liver
- Red Raspberry Fruit – it's a good source of dietary fiber 
- Squaw Vine – reduces water retention and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Soy Isoflavones – offer protection from hormone-related cancers 
- Mexican Wild Yam – helps in balancing hormones, especially estrogen
Again – the supplement is only made for women.
So it's natural to see that its benefits are dedicated to women's health:
- PMS and menopausal symptoms
Now – if you look closely, the supplement doesn't directly promote weight loss.
It mostly tackles the causes of weight gain based on hormonal changes.
But again – it's not recommended to try to control your hormones alone (unless you're trained in this field, which you're probably now).
So that's why I don't personally recommend the supplement.
Overall – the formula of Over 30 Hormone Solution is not that impressive.
It doesn't really focus on reducing excess weight alone.
But instead, it targets hormones that can result in undesirable side reactions.
So if I were you, I would look for a safer weight loss supplement.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (5 out of 10)
Now – we're going to talk about the other features of Over 30 Hormone Solution.
Let me first tell you what the pills looks like:
- capsules are made of gelatin
- standard size
- slight herbal smell
Well – it's not a special supplement in terms of its physical appearance.
So don't expect to be surprised when you open a bottle (which is definitely good).
Honestly, Over 30 Hormone Solution's instructions for use are pretty simple.
You only need to take two capsules daily per meal.
Again – the supplement is designed made for women.
So it's clearly stated that men are not allowed to take it.
I just want to highlight that it's for women 30 years old and above.
So if you're younger than that, the product isn't really suitable for you.
In this case, I advise you to look for a less complicated supplement.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
Over 30 Hormone Solution has very few reviews from customers.
So we have no choice, but to feature them.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
If you're curious, the user reviews are only available on its website.
Here are what people say about the Over 30 Hormone Solution :
- The majority of them stated that it helped them remove their stubborn fat.
- Some mentioned that it improved their hormone-related problems.
- Others said that their energy levels went up, which made them more productive.
- A few of them felt more confident now that they achieved their desired weight.
So basically, lots of people thanked the product because it regulated their hormones.
Some of them even mentioned that the medical advice they received was not effective.
Instead, they swear that supplement was better than the professional help.
Honestly – I don't completely trust them, since these sound like promotional lies.
Also, things are pretty serious when you seek proper medical advice.
When you go to medical professionals, they do several tests in order to find out your problems.
On the other hand – with this product, you buy it randomly.
That's why it's better to use a weight loss supplement that doesn't affect your hormones.
It's much safer for your health in general.
Personally, I don't completely trust the buyers' testimonials about Over 30 Hormone Solution.
Sure – some of them had the results they want (at least that's what they claim).
But honestly, the product's mechanism of action is risky.
So I strongly suggest you to buy a better alternative.
#5 – Side Effects (2 out of 10)
Now – I didn't really see any complaints about the Over 30 Hormone Solution's side reactions.
Well – it's because the reviews are all positive.
But like I said, hormone-related weight gain is not that common.
So if it's not the root cause of your problem and you take the supplement, you can actually harm your body.
The following adverse reactions might appear:
- hair loss or excessive body growth
- heart and reproductive problems
- cellulitis and acne/breakouts
These side reactions are specific to hormonal imbalances.
Ands you can see, they arevery dangerous for overall health.
So instead of getting better, you might experience an increased weight gain.
That's why I would look for a safer alternative.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
Honestly – Over 30 Hormone Solution is expensive for what it's worth.
Let me explain you in detail why.
1. The Exact Price
Now – you can only buy Over 30 Hormone Solution from its official website:
- One bottle costs $59
- 3 bottles cost $147 ($49 each)
- 6 bottles cost $264 ($44 each)
- Free shipping for all types of packages
- Offers freebies for 3+ bottles
As a weight loss supplement in general, it's quite expensive.
But what makes it even more not worth it is the way it works.
It basically controls hormones, which is really dangerous (if done randomly).
So if you ask me, the supplement is not the best investment.
You can definitely find an alternative that will give you your money's worth.
2. Competitors’ Price
Well – here's a way better weight loss supplement.
I'm talking about my top recommendation called PhenQ:
- PhenQ is a weight loss supplement that doesn't affect hormones.
- It contains ingredients in their top forms.
- The risk of alarming side effects from its mechanisms of action is almost 0.
- Over 30 promotes weight loss by addressing hormonal imbalances.
- The formula mostly contains herbal ingredients (no vitamins or minerals).
- But the way it works is pretty dangerous and can cause a lot of problems.
- You can buy PhenQ for as low as $37 (its normal price is $69).
- Over 30's price for a bottle is $59 and discounts are offered for bigger bundles.
In my view, PhenQ is way better than Over 30 Hormone Solution.
First of all, it's completely safe.
You can get to your desired weight without even controlling your hormones.
So in terms of effect, you won't be worried about adverse reactions.
Overall, it will still remain as my top recommendation – since it's superior in all aspects.
I'm pretty sure that the money you spend on it won't be wasted at all.
In my view, the high price tag of Over 30 Hormone Solution is not reasonable.
If you look at its formula and risks, it's not worth it at all.
I don't think you want to invest in a supplement that can cause you more problems.
So with that, it's better to look for other options.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me share with you my final thoughts on the Over 30 Hormone Solution.
1. Not The Safest
Firstly – Over 30 Hormone Solution's formula has the following characteristics:
- contains mostly herbs
- only for women (30+ years old)
- regulate hormones to promote weight loss
However – I don't think it's the best mechanism of action.
Controlling your hormones without proper medical advice is quite dangerous.
So I don't think it's the path you'd really want for your health.
2. (Possibly) Fake Praises
Honestly – I don't really know if Over 30 Hormone Solution works great.
It's because there are very limited reviews from people who actually tried it.
Actually – the comments on its website are all very positive.
But if there were more authentic reviews, they would more likely dash the product.
3. Expensive For Its Quality
At this point – Over 30 Hormone Solution's price is not decent at all.
A regular bottle costs $59 which is pretty expensive.
Again – it's a risky supplement so I don't think spending on it is worth it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – there are a lot of problems that come with it:
- Can only be used by women over 30 years
- Has a lot of (potentially) fake reviews
- Is way too expensive for its real quality
- Has a dangerous mechanism of action (related to hormones)
- Has a huge risk of adverse reactions
As I mentioned, Over 30 Hormone Solution is a little bit alarming.
It promises to address your hormonal problems.
In return, it claims to help you burn fat a lot faster than you would normally.
But again, hormones are rarely a cause of major weight gain.
So its mechanism of action is rather useless.
Now – what do I suggest instead?
Let me tell you about PhenQ – because it's my #1 recommended weight loss supplement:
- Suitable for both men and women
- Decent quality-to-price ratio
- A lot of people proved that it really helps with weight loss
- Also addresses other weight gain triggers
- Safe and well-tolerated formula
If you compare both supplements, PhenQ is obviously better.
Its ingredients are in their superior forms.
Also at the same time, they are really safe in supporting weight loss.
Most importantly – it won't alter the hormones in your body.
So if you're struggling with weight-related problems, get PhenQ instead.